✓Apocalyptic Super Redemptio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Yun Weining Crossing to the morning of the end of the world is almost kneeling to the goddess of fate... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
85
86

End

638 10 0
By ruwen05026

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 87: The Ending

Chapter 87: The Ending

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

"Huh? Come and see, is Xiao Chenchen crying? Tang Wuhua exclaimed in surprise, "Finally a reaction!"

Qiao Zijia and Ming Yan hurriedly surrounded and saw crystal tears streaming from the corners of Ji Chen's eyes.

"Quick, call Luo Li to take a look!" Qiao Zijia shouted, and there were people from the Thunder Squad waiting outside the door, and they quickly ran out.

Since the encirclement and suppression of the seventh-level zombies that day, I don't know what the seventh-level zombies did before they died, causing Ji Chen, Chu Yunting, and Li Ye to fall unconscious.

After Luo Li checked, he only said that they were stimulated by the strong mental fluctuations generated by the seventh-level zombie when it blew itself up, but the brain has always been the most mysterious place for human beings, and it is difficult to say what is going on.

These days, Tang Wuhua even unconsciously made up for the countless memes of amnesia in those bloody novels he read when he was young.

It's a cold sweat to think about, although Chu Yunting always hurts him, but if he really hears Chu Yunting with big innocent eyes and very pure asking him "Who are you", lying in the groove, the picture is too beautiful to bear to see ah.

Tang Wuhua stared at the tears at the corners of Ji Chen's eyes while bellying.

Gee, Ah Ting's boyfriend is still not strong enough, even comatose is crying, it seems that Xiao Chenchen is not happy.

Luo Li quickly rushed over, Cheng Wenzhao also followed him, over the years, the two of them were inseparable from Meng, Meng was not out of focus, in Tang Wuhua's opinion, Cheng Wenzhao was reserved and answered in the last affirmative.

That kind of vein and affection look can really be seen by discerning people.

It's good that I have Xiao Ningning, otherwise, single dogs are always hurt by others.

"He is not in a big problem, it is estimated that he will wake up tomorrow at most." Luo Li said that the last five years of the world have faded some of the cynicism in him, I don't know whether the chasing teacher has always been frustrated and grown, or he has really matured, his voice is low, his tone is indifferent, or quite convincing.

"That's good." Tang Wuhua patted his chest, although he would always think of some strange things to amuse himself, but he was not worried about the three people lying down at all, "What about Ah Ting and Xiao Ye?" He then asked.

Luo Li glanced at him with disdain, "I just got the news and rushed over, who knows how they are!"

Tang Wuhua turned his head and couldn't bear to look directly, this person, just can't talk more, talk more, what essence is exposed, sure enough, the elite style just now is all fake.

However, since Ji Chen had nothing to do, he could also breathe a sigh of relief first.

As he thought about it, he saw Chu Yunxiao hurriedly rushing over, and said to Luo Li, who was full of rooms: "Ah Ting is awake, Dr. Luo and Dr. Cheng go and see him."

Tang Wuhua's heart surged with unstoppable joy.

It is said that bad people live for thousands of years, and he said that Chu Yunting's kid will definitely not become a vegetative person or something.

He followed the group in the house with great interest to the place where Chu Yunting lived next door.

Tang Wuhua, who was in a too good mood, ignored Chu Yunxiao's somewhat strange face just now.

However, when he squeezed around, came out on top, walked in front of the team, and was the first to step into Chu Yunting's bedroom, he fully understood what a crow's mouth was.

"Who are you?"

Tang Wuhua looked at the person in front of him who was saying something he didn't understand with his familiar skin, and the smile on his face instantly froze.

******

"Hahaha, you don't know, as soon as Xiao Tingzi woke up that day, he asked who you were, that little look was really pitiful and cute." Tang Wuhua covered his mouth and laughed, I don't know how many times he shared the inventory in his stomach with the friends of the Thunder Squad.

"And after that?" A person listened energetically, and hurriedly asked, "Is the captain really amnesia?"

Tang Wuhua waved his hand, "How so?" How can people have amnesia casually, you think you are writing a novel. "He thought to himself, you don't know, I thought that he had amnesia and really scared the baby, but he didn't expect that he woke up less than half a quarter of an hour and fainted again, and this faint baby was even more scared to death."

"You're fine, captain," he continued, "and after sleeping, I remember everything, you kid don't have to be afraid, he won't forget you."

A young man below giggled: "What about the vice team? "There should be no problem, otherwise, how could your old man be in this mood."

"It's okay, but these two people are tired and crooked after waking up, you don't know ah, how to describe it with that word?" It's lingering. Tang Wuhua said with a spit and a radiant expression, "And Xiao Yeye, after waking up, I went to the house, and now the three of them are a family, making me, Xiaoning and Yunxiao all outsiders."

Speaking of this, he is a little sad, you say, you are unconscious and did not cross together, why did this revolutionary friendship sublimate in an instant?

******

"Ah Ting, Xiao Ye," Ji Chen woke up not long ago, his face was still a little pale, "It's great that we don't have anything to do."

In order to avoid the pursuit of the Federation, the three of them entered the space wormhole, and in the end, they were not only lost, but also lost their memories.

If it weren't for the stimulation of that seventh-level zombie this time, I wouldn't be able to remember it all.

"I don't know what method 001 used to do all this in the first place, and also sent me to the other world." With the memory of his previous life, Ji Chen speculated that his crossing was also a ghost of 001, "But 001 is not only physically gone, but the program is also missing, and now when I ask him about the previous things, he doesn't know anything at all." Ji Chen was a little disappointed.

"It's okay." Chu Yunting looked at him gently, "Even if we can survive, the problem of 001 will be solved one day."

Li Ye nodded and held Ji Chen's hand tightly.

I just thought that this person was kind, and I didn't think that he was my brother.

In his memory, he should have been five years old when he came to this world, and the original owner was because his parents had a bad relationship, and after being accidentally injured by his drunken father with a vase during a fight, his soul was about to dissipate, so he occupied his body. I don't know how he was infused with the memories and even experiences of the original owner, but he didn't remember his previous life, and he always thought that he was a native of this time and space.

However, now that I think about it, it can be regarded as a loss and regain.

He couldn't help but laugh at Ji Chen, revealing two small dimples.

******

Without the leadership of that level seven zombie, although the zombie tide still came as scheduled, its power was greatly weakened.

One is because the zombies who organized the zombie tide have no wisdom, and the other is because their level is not as high as the zombie leader they once had, there are fewer zombies that can be controlled, and there are fewer zombies who listen to orders. To put it bluntly, the appeal is not good.

For this kind of unorganized and undisciplined zombie tide with average strength, the Thunder Base naturally easily repelled the zombies.

After the monk Hui Zhi assisted them in defeating the seventh-level zombies, he disappeared, and Ji Chen knew that the monk Hui Zhi might be guarding against them, because at this stage, the power of the seventh-level zombie spirit zombies was still too strong, so he might be afraid that Ji Chen would cut the grass and remove the roots.

However, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting did not have this idea, whether they wanted to be a human or a zombie was not something they could decide, to put it bluntly, becoming a zombie was not something he was willing to do. As long as it is human-hearted, Ji Chen feels that he is still not so frustrated, he just told Ming Yan that if he can contact his master, ask his master to gather together the zombies that still exist in the zombies and the wise zombies who want to continue to come back as people, maybe one day in the future, the zombie virus on their bodies can be controlled. After having Lingquan, Luo Li has been doing this, and perhaps in the near future, monks of Huizhi can also live with people with dignity without fear of being ostracized.

******

2026 is the most important year in the history of the future Earth Alliance, this year can be said to be the Jedi counterattack of mankind, starting from the Thunder Base killing the seventh-level spiritual zombie leader in 2025, and in the spring of 2026, the Thunder Base took the lead in recovering two prefecture-level cities and five counties around Linshi City, playing a crucial role in this operation that lasted for five years and was called the "Reconquista" by later generations.

Later, after all the zombies were killed, the Thunder Base became the first of the world's top ten first-class bases.

Of course, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting also clearly knew that the reason why they could become this leader was not only because of their outstanding performance in the operation of killing zombies, but also because of the shock of Chu Yunting, the world's number one powerhouse.

Even if the end times are over and mankind begins to rebuild their homes, the impact of the end times is still inevitable, and with special powers, human development will inevitably go to a different path.

Perhaps it will become a country where cultivation and technology develop together like in their previous lives.

But in any case, the concept of the strong has been deeply imprinted in the minds of mankind, and although some so-called pacifists believe that after the end of the world, the power of the powerful should be banned, but this kind of remark is just a small wave on the sea and disappears in an instant.

Because, even if there are no zombies, there are alien beasts and hidden alien plants, alien beasts hide in the deep mountains, if humans do not go to their territory, they will not take the initiative to attack people on human territory, and alien plants are almost the same.

But now it is, and after that? The most difficult enemy of Ji Chen's federation is a foreign beast,

No one knows what the future holds, now that it is forbidden to cultivate magical abilities, won't he have pulled out his own teeth?

It's just that since it has entered a period of relative peace, the laws of the major bases should also be rebuilt, and how to cultivate and use the powers, and how to eliminate the beasts are all questions that human beings will have to think about for a long time to come.

"I think we may not see the earth develop to the height of the Federation." Ji Chen looked at the hot building of homes in the base, and said with some emotion.

Chu Yunting hugged him behind his back: "Maybe not necessarily, there are a lot of good things in 001's database, although the development of science and technology is not achieved overnight, but we can't speed up this process." Besides, maybe in the future, when we cultivate beyond the height of 3S, we can appreciate a different scenery. Chu Yunting pressed his forehead and said softly.

"yes." Ji Chen smiled, "Maybe when the energy is enough, we can exchange a sky-high spaceship and go to the interstellar to have a look!"

The future is infinite, but as long as he holds this man's hand, he has nothing to worry about.

(End of full text) Bookmaker Bar Novel Network novel network novel is the most complete, the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: "President Daddy is super powerful" "The Strongest Healer" "The Cold Gate" "Shinto Danzun" "Daddy's Literary Life" "Foodie from Another World" "Super Wizard" Super Immortal Academy "The Great Song General Gate" "The Strongest Sword God of Rebirth" "Urban Super Doctor" "The Court of the Great Wei" "Journey to the West: Through the Heavens" "Devouring the Sky" "The Strongest Shopkeeper in History"

←: Chapter 86: True Past Life

Return to the Apocalyptic Super Redemption System catalog

Return to the table of contents

Latest Update: "Ice Apocalypse I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Online Free Reading" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Novel Read the Full Text" "Urban Wine Sword Fairy" "Peak Battle Dragon" "Undefeated God Son-in-law Yang Chen" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Free Full Text Reading" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, read the full text without pop-ups" "My disciples are all the assets of the Great Emperor" "Liu Zhen Jaw Qu Xiaojue is really golden, she has calculated again, free reading full text" "The Strongest Refining Period" "Super Flower Protector" "Sitting and Forgetting Eternal Life" "Undefeated Blue Star" "One eats a big bowl of new books is really golden, she gives people another trivia" "Dragon Blood God of War" 《Full Redemption》 "Proud Sword God" "Ling Tian Zhan Zun" "The protagonist is Zhang Yifang Yuqing's novel free reading" "Martial Refining Peak Finale" "God Devouring Supreme" "The Beginning of a Heavenly Machine Pavilion" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, Zhang Yifang Yuqing ended with whom" "Nine-Star Overlord Body Showdown" "Lingtian War Soul" "Supreme God Emperor" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, is the heroine still there" "Ten fiancées at the beginning" "The Best Almighty Mad Doctor" "Happiness 59 cm"

2018 © shukeba.com Chapter 87 Ending|"The Last Days' Super Exchange System" Chapter 88|BookmakerBar Novel Network (shukeba.com).

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: Bookshop's Fiction Network (PC Version)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 1
A familiar time in a far away era
Wraith By SeventhAries

Science Fiction

42 1 34
Governmental officials unite with a team of elite scientists to create a manifestation of their vision of perfection, which comes in the form of a li...
9.2K 79 18
Details Short Title : GWDAWM Alternate Title : 战神穿成柔弱雄虫 Status : Completed Author : wood every every Genre : Yaoi
21 10 28
In this alternate universe of dread and hope, the Velern citizens, much like humans, exist in blissful ignorance as an inexorable countdown ticks awa...