✓Apocalyptic Super Redemptio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Yun Weining Crossing to the morning of the end of the world is almost kneeling to the goddess of fate... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
End

85

383 7 0
By ruwen05026

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 85: Capture the King First

Chapter 85: The Thief Captures the King First

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

"It's been a month, and I can't even see the shadow of that zombie." Ji Chen said in annoyance.

It won't be that they know that they have prepared the net and wait for it to be caught, so they dare not appear, right?

How can you endure the zombie king so much.

Ji Chen looked at the lush trees around him and felt that his whole person was not good.

Since Chu Yunting advanced to the eighth level, Li Ye's sixth level has also been consolidated, except for the zombie king team, which has been running around all day to find the figure of the zombie leader.

Ji Chen held the supposedly extremely advanced zombie search instrument in his hand and sighed intensely.

Is it good to give a little reaction?

A philosopher said that time is flowing water, gone forever.

Another month is the zombie tide that must come every year, if you can't solve this zombie, then you can only go back and prepare to resist the zombie tide.

Ji Chen sighed heavily.

I feel that I have sighed a lot recently.

Ji Chen was hooking up with Chu Yunting and was about to return the house together, and next to Li Ye, a small light bulb, heard the rustling of the trees behind him.

He turned his head in surprise, and for a moment a fool's thought flashed in his mind, such as whether the zombie leader had thrown himself into the net, and he saw a very human-like zombie slowly walking out behind the thick and lush old tree.

In addition to the blue face, too black and long nails, and a somewhat dull look in the eyes, this zombie is no different from people in other aspects. There is one point, whether it is a zombie or a person, it is rare, this zombie turned out to be a bald head!

Ji Chen was embarrassed, I don't know if it was a zombie or a zombie that the monk had become? All kinds of brain holes cannot be repeated.

However, when he came back to his senses and figured out what was in front of him, he immediately wanted to give his middle finger to the sky.

There is a zombie who looks like a human and wants to perish, what does this mean again?

Ji Chen picked up the big knife, Chu Yunting's magical energy condensed into his hand to send it, Li Ye seemed harmless, but he could draw the ground in an instant.

The trio is all set.

However, at this moment, the zombie actually spoke!

"You don't have to be so guarded." Although the voice of this zombie is a little stiff, it can hear the kindness, unlike the zombie king, even the voice is full of cruel and cruel taste.

Ji Chen inexplicably, felt that this zombie was probably not the same as the other zombie.

"I know you're going to kill a level seven zombie, and I might be able to help you." The bald zombie said a little mechanically, "Presumably Lord Chu can feel it, I have reached the early stage of level seven, the zombie you are going to deal with is about to advance to level eight, what it needs most now is the same level seven crystal nucleus, and I can just be this bait."

The voice of this zombie is unhurried, and it comes slowly, which is quite comfortable to listen to.

But as soon as Ji Chen heard him say the word benefactor, he felt that the whole person was not good.

It turned out to be a monk zombie!

They all say that their families are compassionate, so it seems that this zombie can be trusted a little?

However, rushing to give people bait, is it too public and selfless and a little stupid, it is not a person after all, even if Ji Chen and Chu Yunting will not move it, but once the battle starts, I am afraid that they will not worry too much about it.

Moreover, the seventh-level crystal nucleus is very precious to both zombies and people.

Ji Chen was groaning, and suddenly felt as if he heard Ming Yan's voice.

It wouldn't be auditory hallucinations, would it? Ming Yan obviously didn't follow.

However, when he turned his head, he saw an angry Akihiko running towards this side, with a shocked, anxious and worried expression on his face.

"What are you doing?"

Ming Yan stepped forward two steps, faced the bald zombie, and asked coldly, "Tell you don't care, why don't you listen!"

The zombie's kind eyebrows had a slight crack, like a child who had done something wrong and was caught by his parents.

"I'm not—" he explained word for word.

Akihiko didn't listen, "Not what? We are going to destroy the zombies, what are you mixing with? He turned around and explained to Chu Yunting: "This zombie is my old man, I hope the captain will let it go." It's not the same as those zombies.

Chu Yunting didn't speak, but Ji Chen was a little smacked.

Do they look so vicious and unreasonable? Ji Chen felt that treating a zombie who only had wisdom and did not kill and wanted to help, he would not be so frustrated that he would dig up people's crystal nuclei, right?

Seeing that the two of them were silent, Ming Yan was a little anxious, "Captain, it doesn't eat people." His voice was harsh.

"He is-" Chu Yunting looked at the zombie's sad and compassionate appearance, and slowly said: "Huizhi? Your Master?

Ming Yan's expression froze for a moment before nodding: "It is indeed my master."

Since meeting the monk Huizhi, he finally called out the word master again.

After calling out, Fang felt that he was stupid before.

No matter what, whether he was a zombie or a human, no matter what he had done when he had no intelligence, he was his own master, and he felt all the worries and worries in his heart for the monk Hui Zhi at this moment, and he knew that he could not let go.

I don't want to let it go.

"I know that my master is a zombie," he glanced at the monk Huizhi, only to see that there seemed to be a move in his dull eyes, "but I promise that since he regained his memory, he has not hurt anyone else, and I implore the captain not to hurt him."

"In your eyes, we are so cold-blooded?" Ji Chen couldn't help but say, "Since it's your master, what else can we do?"

Chu Yunting did not refute Ji Chen's words, and obvious joy flashed in Ming Yan's eyes.

In fact, if Master is an ordinary zombie who has never crossed paths with the captain, then he is confident that because of his relationship and assurance, the captain will not attack the master.

But although the monk Hui Zhi had not met Chu Yunting before, but in Z County five years ago, behind the rescued survivors in that room, there were some people who did not have such a good life, and it was in his master's mouth that they died.

This is also the reason why he always has a bad spot for the monk Hui Zhi.

He didn't dislike him as a zombie, but because he saw the irrational master eat the flesh and blood of a living person, so he had a mustard heart.

However, there are some things that cannot be worn out anyway, and he cannot resent the monk Hui Zhi for some strangers.

In fact, he knew better than anyone that the monk Hui Zhi had more guilt in his heart than anyone else.

In a way, he didn't do anything wrong.

It's just that he's a zombie.

"Since it is your master, we naturally believe in it." After Chu Yunting finished speaking, he turned to Hui Zhi, "I don't know before, did the cooperation you said was still counted?"

Hui Zhi nodded solemnly, and continued to say in that hard voice: "I can help you lure that zombie out, I advanced to the seventh level a few days ago and made some movement, maybe it has found me, for the sake of the advanced crystal nucleus it will definitely find it." "Among the zombies, except for Hui Zhi and the zombie leader, the rest of the zombie high-level are only the peak of the fifth level, which is comparable to the situation of humans, and the battle between humans and zombies is only a battle between level seven superpowers.

Akihiko seemed to want to stop it, but Keiyuki shook his head at him.

Akihiko turned away dejectedly.

It seems that whether as a human or a zombie, this stubbornness has not changed.

******

In the gray abandoned warehouse, two zombies looked at each other from a distance.

"You're hiding here." The zombie laughed twice, "It's really effortless."

"You actually found it." Hui Zhi looked at him with compassion, "Actually, I always have a question I want to ask you, why do you always want to destroy mankind?"

The zombie looked at Hui Zhi as if he was looking at a fool.

"Zombies and humans are hostile in themselves, don't I kill them, will they spare me?" The zombie said rampantly, "I don't have to spare them, after I destroy the human race, I will be the only king in this zombie world!"

The monk Hui Zhi shook his head, "You used to be alone, but now you are obsessed.

"Heart?" The zombie felt that Hui Zhi was even more ridiculous, "How can a zombie have a heart?"

"Okay, don't delay time." It said impatiently, "Sooner or later, it will be a death, what is the grind?"

Hui Zhi did not speak, looking out the window stunnedly.

The dirty window revealed Chu Yunting's sharp eyebrows.

I don't know if today, killing this zombie, I may live?

The zombie leader looked at the monk Hui Zhi's appearance of being a noble man in the world who was about to die, and for some reason, he suddenly had an unprecedented sense of crisis.

It looked at his own kind suspiciously, could it be that he still had some hole cards?

Li Ye outside the door nodded towards Ji Chen and Chu Yunting, his face a little pale.

The zombie leader who used the cultivation of the beginning of the sixth level to resist the peak of the seventh level was still a little reluctant.

Ji Chen handed Li Ye a bottle of Lingquan water.

They must do it quickly.

The door of the warehouse was pushed open with a creak and made a dull sound.

Ji Chen and Chu Yunting walked in hand in hand.

Their footsteps are very light, and since they still carry systematic breath charms on their bodies, they do not attract anyone's attention.

However, the sound of pushing the door drew the attention of the zombie leader.

"You guys!" Its voice was rough, and it looked at the eyes exchanged between the monk Huizhi and Ji Chen in disbelief.

People and zombies? Joke! How can humans and zombies cooperate?

"Even if you join forces, am I still afraid of you?" Chu Yunting and Ji Chen stood still, and they heard the zombie say so.

Ji Chen didn't have time to rub on it, took out a sharp metal knife, and stabbed straight at the spirit zombie.

"Not enough to worry about!" The zombie leader glanced at him contemptuously, and was about to take a spiritual attack on Ji Chen, but found that his spiritual power could not be moved.

Ji Chen was shocked when he saw it, and the corners of his mouth turned up, in Li Ye's space, Li Ye was the manipulator.

"What method did you use!" Chu Yunting didn't have time to listen to its shouts, and a compressed air bomb smashed towards the zombie leader, only to open the skin and flesh of the zombie leader, and let out an extremely painful roar.

"You humans!" Under Chu Yunting's fierce attack, the zombie leader said hatefully.

It wants to use teleportation to escape, but teleportation has no effect either.

The zombie leader, who thinks he is omnipotent, has a despair in his heart that he has never felt before.

These people - damn it!

Its eyes gradually became red, all Li Ye could do was imprison his powers, in this space, a seventh-level peak zombie without powers was not so easy to destroy.

However, Ji Chen won this time.

Because they have a huge advantage, it is only a matter of time before they win. Although the monk Hui Zhi did not make a move, he and Chu Yunting were already enough to compete.

The zombie leader had more and more injuries on his body, one of its arms had been broken, falling to the ground and rolling around, and the other as long as it was constantly hanging on its body, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting wanted to attack its head, but it always escaped.

Ji Chen became more and more fiery and hotter, such a tenacious zombie really deserved to become a zombie king.

"Ah!!" Suddenly, the sword in Chu Yunting's hand hit the zombie leader's eyes, and it let out a miserable roar.

It seems that the victory is decided, as long as the male god's sword pierces its head, then the battle can be over.

As soon as Ji Chen breathed a sigh of relief, he saw the corner of the zombie's mouth tugging strangely.

"It's not good, it's going to blow itself up!"

Ji Chen only felt a pain in his head, his consciousness was blurred, and 001 seemed to be anxiously shouting something before he fell into a coma, but he couldn't hear clearly.

His consciousness seemed to be adrift in the vast sea, and suddenly he saw a reef, and then countless debris exploded, about to drown him. Bookmaker Bar Novel Network novel network novels are the most complete, the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: "President Daddy is super powerful" "The Strongest Healer" "The Cold Gate" "Shinto Danzun" "Daddy's Literary Life" "Foodie from Another World" "Super Wizard" Super Immortal Academy "The Great Song General Gate" "The Strongest Sword God of Rebirth" "Urban Super Doctor" "The Court of the Great Wei" "Journey to the West: Through the Heavens" "Devouring the Sky" "The Strongest Shopkeeper in History"

←: Chapter 84: Hui Zhi

Return to the Apocalyptic Super Redemption System catalog

→: Chapter 86: True Past Life

Latest Update: "Ice Apocalypse I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Online Free Reading" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Novel Read the Full Text" "Urban Wine Sword Fairy" "Peak Battle Dragon" "Undefeated God Son-in-law Yang Chen" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Free Full Text Reading" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, read the full text without pop-ups" "My disciples are all the assets of the Great Emperor" "Liu Zhen Jaw Qu Xiaojue is really golden, she has calculated again, free reading full text" "The Strongest Refining Period" "Super Flower Protector" "Sitting and Forgetting Eternal Life" "Undefeated Blue Star" "One eats a big bowl of new books is really golden, she gives people another trivia" "Dragon Blood God of War" 《Full Redemption》 "Proud Sword God" "Ling Tian Zhan Zun" "The protagonist is Zhang Yifang Yuqing's novel free reading" "Martial Refining Peak Finale" "God Devouring Supreme" "The Beginning of a Heavenly Machine Pavilion" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, Zhang Yifang Yuqing ended with whom" "Nine-Star Overlord Body Showdown" "Lingtian War Soul" "Supreme God Emperor" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, is the heroine still there" "Ten fiancées at the beginning" "The Best Almighty Mad Doctor" "Happiness 59 cm"

2018 © shukeba.com Chapter 85 - Catch the King First of the Thief|"The Last Days' Super Energy Exchange System" Chapter 86|BookmakerBar Novel Network (shukeba.com).

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: Bookshop's Fiction Network (PC Version)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 109 198
Author: Sanura Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction [Male protagonist, system, farming, space, daily life] Chi Yan woke up in the last three years, and picked...
Doomspire By Nate

Science Fiction

129 4 7
An intergalactic death match on a lost planet.. (The series)
46K 1K 125
Author: Light Color Category: Tanmi doujin Through the interstellar, with its own plant encyclopedia goldfinger, plants need to know all, In this way...
28.8K 606 23
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒔 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ⸻ ╰─➤ 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗠𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬. ❝ Long ago, Earth...