✓Apocalyptic Super Redemptio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Yun Weining Crossing to the morning of the end of the world is almost kneeling to the goddess of fate... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
85
85
86
End

82

399 8 0
By ruwen05026

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 82: Spirit Spring

Chapter 82: Spirit Spring

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

When Ji Chen woke up, he was still a little confused, the fierce fight, the death of his teammates, and the cold eyes of the mutant cow seemed to be still in front of him.

"Brother Chu!" Seeing that he was lying alone on the bed, with no one around him, he shouted in some panic.

"You're finally awake!" As if hearing his call, Chu Yunting walked in from outside the door, and saw that although Ji Chen was pale, he was already awake, and couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised.

"Where are we now? What happened to everyone else? Ji Chen quickly asked.

"Yesterday I took my men to kill a bloody road from the herd, and then I met with the army in the front. But our men suffered heavy casualties. Now we are in a villa on the outskirts of a city l, where the zombies have been cleaned up. Chu Yunting said, a dark color crossed his eyes, "I was careless yesterday."

If he hadn't come back early at that time, but had checked a little longer, he should have been able to detect the existence of the mutant herd within the scope of his divine consciousness and let everyone go first, so that there would not have been so many casualties.

"How can I blame you?" Ji Chen took Chu Yunting's hand, "No one expected such a thing to happen.

"I won't just leave this matter alone." Chu Yunting said.

Ji Chen nodded, thinking of his dead companion, he felt bone-chillingly cold, before, although they had a feud with the Wang family because of Mingyan's affairs, but after killing Wang Siqi, this feud could also be regarded as retribution, but the Wang family was so unforgiving, and the Thunder Base was not easy to bully.

"What about those who are in my space?" Ji Chen asked, he just looked inside the space and found that those people had disappeared, he wanted to ask 001, but 001 suddenly became quiet.

"After we escaped, those people suddenly appeared out of thin air, and Luo Li gave them antidotes, and now most of them have woken up." Chu Yunting replied, "Don't talk about them, how do you feel?"

"It's okay." Although Ji Chen felt that there was still a faint pain in his body, looking at the dark eyes of the male god, he still decisively did not say.

Always wake up in a hurry, the male god has a tendency to blacken, swollen to do.

Chu Yunting held Ji Chen's hand tightly, because he was concerned about the injuries on Ji Chen's body, he did not take Ji Chen into his arms, "As long as you are okay."

"I'll be fine, I still have the system, but the battle was too fierce at that time, and I didn't have time to communicate with 001." Ji Chen explained.

Chu Yunting lowered his eyes, no matter what Ji Chen said, he couldn't forget the scene when Ji Chen fell in his arms. This time, no matter what, he would not let the Wang family go.

"By the way, one more thing." Chu Yunting suddenly said, "That fragment is useful.

"Really?" Ji Chen is overjoyed, if they also have a carry-on space, will the rations of the Thunder Base still be used in the future?

But it turned out he thought too much.

"The space in that fragment somehow seems to be connected to your space, I reached into the divine sense to see, there is only a spring in it, and nothing else."

"Connected to my space?" Ji Chen was shocked, what kind of divine turn is this? That was Ji Yun's space, how could it be connected to his own space? It's not funny.

"Although I haven't seen your space, it's true that the contents are your space." There are several modified cars in Ji Chen's space and the materials collected with the male god, which is really not too obvious.

"Why is that?" Ji Chen muttered, "It seems that I heard something 001 say before I fell into a coma."

What is it? Ji Chen shook his head, he didn't know what happened to 001, he didn't talk to himself.

"Anyway, if only we had Lingquan." Ji Chen said, although there is no space, it is still good to have a spirit spring.

"Lingquan?" Chu Yunting raised his eyebrows, "I don't seem to have said that it was a spirit spring, right?"

"Not Lingquan?" Ji Chen did not consider the meaning behind the male god's words, and when he heard that the spring water was not a spirit spring, he was a little disappointed.

It seems that the protagonist's goldfinger will always be the protagonist's, and they simply can't get it.

"That spring water does have a miraculous effect, if it weren't for that spring water, your injury would not have healed so quickly." Chu Yunting said, "But what exactly is the function, Luo Li is still studying, I gave him some samples, saying that it was exchanged in your system."

"I see." Although he and Luo Li are also good partners, it is better to keep this hole card by yourself.

However, this spring has a miraculous effect, then it must be a spiritual spring, and the male god just said as if it was not, causing himself to be disappointed in vain.

Well, Ji Chen didn't even hear the doubt in Chu Yunting's words.

"001 somehow stopped talking." Ji Chen said, all said to Lingquan, 001 has not reacted really shouldn't ah, according to his personality, it will already explode up to make fun, and that Lingquan is really in his own space, Ji Chen looked at the space and felt a little mysterious.

"Maybe he's asleep." Chu Yunting said, "Luo Li said that this spring water contains a lot of energy, I guess that this spiritual spring can suddenly open may be replenished with enough energy, you might as well see, is the crystal nucleus in your space still there?"

Chu Yunting didn't say that Ji Chen hadn't paid attention, he stretched his spiritual power into the space, and he was shocked, the large number of crystal nuclei he exchanged with the basic body technique actually disappeared, and the balance of the system also became 0!

Groove! How so? Isn't it just taking the protagonist's golden finger? How could Cangtian do this to him!

Ji Chen really wanted to cry without tears.

The price of this spiritual spring is really great, qaq.

"There is no crystal nucleus, there is no more of it." Ji Chen said with a bitter face.

Chu Yunting pinched his face, "It's okay, we can still earn the crystal nucleus, but this Lingquan is very precious to Luo Li, and it is possible that it is the main material of the zombie vaccine."

"Really?" It turns out that the spirit spring water is so useful.

He suddenly remembered that in the original book, Luo Li was able to develop a vaccine, was it also because Ji Yun gave him some spiritual spring water at that time? Otherwise, since Luo Li in the previous life was able to develop a vaccine, it makes no sense that in this life with the assistance of Cheng Wenzhao, the results are still very little, although he has also developed some other strange potions, but the research of zombie vaccines still has no clue.

"No matter what, there must be something extraordinary about that thing." Chu Yunting said, Ji Chen listened, only then felt that his mood was so much better.

But the thought of such a large crystal nucleus leaving him like this, this feeling is really indescribable.

It's a weight that life can't bear.

"Stop thinking about it." Chu Yunting comforted, "As long as you are fine, I don't care about the rest."

Ji Chen's heart was overwhelmed for a moment, in fact, the male god is usually very restrained, and it is rare to say love words like this.

"Got it." It seems that he is really very important.

"Now that your system can't speak, I think we can put more crystal nuclei in the future, and absorb more crystal nuclei should be fine." Chu Yunting said.

Ji Chen nodded, "I will definitely give 001 more crystal nuclei along the way." "After getting along for a long time, he and 001, this Meng Zhengtai, still have some revolutionary friendship.

"Xiao Chenchen, you finally woke up!" Suddenly Tang Wuhua's voice came from outside the door, and as soon as Ji Chen looked up, he saw Tang Erhuo leaning against the door and smiling at himself, "If you don't wake up again, I think Ah Ting will destroy the earth." He teased.

Alas, it is really a beauty like a brother and a brother like a clothes, why didn't he see Chu Yunting so anxious when he was injured?

A flush of red surged across Ji Chen's pale face.

Really, this second goods, why should this kind of thing be said.

"Don't be poor." Chu Yunting said.

"You think I'd like to be a light bulb?" Tang Wuhua said with a smile, "It's not those people who don't worry about Xiao Chenchen's injury, send me to take a look."

Although Luo Li said that Ji Chen's life was not in danger, he didn't wake up this day and night, which really made people not worry.

But since they found this place yesterday, Comrade Chu Yunting, who valued the color and the light friend, firmly occupied Ji Chen like he had lost his heart and madness, and the situation was as if Ji Chen was the end of the world.

Therefore, except for Tang Wuhua, the second goods, no one dared to touch Chu Yunting's mold.

"Since Xiao Chenchen is awake, I will also inform them." Tang Wuhua continued, "Xiao Chenchen, do you have anything you want to eat, they just cooked, I'll go get some for you?"

"No thanks." Ji Chen walked towards the direction of the bedside table Nunu mouth, Tang Wuhua saw the hot chicken noodle soup on the bedside table, he didn't see the male god when he woke up, the male god should have gone out at that time to get food for him.

"Well, it seems, I'm just a light bulb." After he finished speaking, he went out gracefully.

Seeing that Ji Chen had nothing to do, everyone should be at ease.

"Let's eat." Chu Yunting said, picked up the noodles, and wanted to feed Ji Chen.

"No thanks." Ji Chen said, but in Chu Yunting's insistent eyes, he still did not refuse.

It seems that he seems to have frightened the male god at this moment.

Looking at Chu Yunting's gentle expression, Ji Chen felt a little guilty.

He is still not strong enough, this time he almost took off his hind legs for the male god, it seems that he will have to practice in the future, so thinking about it, it seems that he can rarely encounter any life and death trials in the last days, and he is too good to be protected by the male god, and now he is a little reluctant to go even on a mission in the Thunder Base.

It can't be like this anymore.

He secretly admonished himself in his heart.

*******

Their group stayed in L City for five days before evacuating, not only was Ji Chen seriously injured this time, but few of the other people alive could □□, thanks to Chu Yunting taking out the ointment mixed with spirit spring water to make these people's injuries heal faster.

Ji Chen's injury was healed a long time ago, and he washed it with spiritual spring water every day, and he couldn't feel pain in three days.

After Ji Chen's injury improved, Chu Yunting left for a day, Ji Chen didn't know what he was going to do, this time the stimulation of the male god seemed to be a little big, and the male god's whole person was a little unable to see through.

However, Ji Chen believed that Chu Yunting would not hurt him no matter what.

However, Ji Chen did not know that Chu Yunting's outing did indeed do a major event that shocked the world and wept ghosts, and he entered the capital base alone in disguise and assassinated the current ruler of the Wang family, Old Master Wang.

The three families of Jing Lubai took advantage of the internal strife of the Wang family to divide the snobbery of the Wang family, and the once famous Wang family fell apart.

When Old Master Wang plotted against Shi Yong and did something to drug, he definitely didn't expect such a day.

There are many children of the Wang family, but the hearts of the people are uneven, and when Old Master Wang dies, his only son does not have the ability to control the huge Wang family, and Wang Silin is a spoiled child, but fortunately, he has a high level of power, so he did not die in civil strife, but the decline of the Wang family's vein is already inevitable.

When Ji Chen was about to return to the Thunder Base with joy, he didn't know that the male god had single-handedly messed up the Wang family without him, and by the time he knew, everything had already settled.

In mid-April 2022, Ji Chen and his party finally returned to the Thunder Base, when they went, there were a total of 4 people, but less than 536 people returned, which was the largest casualty since the establishment of the Thunder Team.

All the living people saw the four big characters of the Thunder Base, and they all felt like they were separated from the world.

After many obstacles, they finally returned. Bookmaker Bar Novel Network novel network novels are the most complete, the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: "President Daddy is super powerful" "The Strongest Healer" "The Cold Gate" "Shinto Danzun" "Daddy's Literary Life" "Foodie from Another World" "Super Wizard" Super Immortal Academy "The Great Song General Gate" "The Strongest Sword God of Rebirth" "Urban Super Doctor" "The Court of the Great Wei" "Journey to the West: Through the Heavens" "Devouring the Sky" "The Strongest Shopkeeper in History"

←: Chapter 81: Mutant Herd

Return to the Apocalyptic Super Redemption System catalog

→: Chapter 83: Three Years

Latest Update: "Ice Apocalypse I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Online Free Reading" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Novel Read the Full Text" "Urban Wine Sword Fairy" "Peak Battle Dragon" "Undefeated God Son-in-law Yang Chen" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Free Full Text Reading" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, read the full text without pop-ups" "My disciples are all the assets of the Great Emperor" "Liu Zhen Jaw Qu Xiaojue is really golden, she has calculated again, free reading full text" "The Strongest Refining Period" "Super Flower Protector" "Sitting and Forgetting Eternal Life" "Undefeated Blue Star" "One eats a big bowl of new books is really golden, she gives people another trivia" "Dragon Blood God of War" 《Full Redemption》 "Proud Sword God" "Ling Tian Zhan Zun" "The protagonist is Zhang Yifang Yuqing's novel free reading" "Martial Refining Peak Finale" "God Devouring Supreme" "The Beginning of a Heavenly Machine Pavilion" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, Zhang Yifang Yuqing ended with whom" "Nine-Star Overlord Body Showdown" "Lingtian War Soul" "Supreme God Emperor" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, is the heroine still there" "Ten fiancées at the beginning" "The Best Almighty Mad Doctor" "Happiness 59 cm"

2018 © shukeba.com Chapter 82 Lingquan|"The Super Energy Exchange System of the End of the World" Chapter 83|BookmakerBar Novel Network (shukeba.com).

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: Bookshop's Fiction Network (PC Version)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
26.9K 818 20
Some random one shots about Haylor
Doomspire By Nate

Science Fiction

127 4 7
An intergalactic death match on a lost planet.. (The series)
70 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.