✓Apocalyptic Super Redemptio...

De ruwen05026

Author: Yun Weining Crossing to the morning of the end of the world is almost kneeling to the goddess of fate... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
85
85
86
End

81

389 8 0
De ruwen05026

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Swap System » Chapter 81: Mutant Herd

Chapter 81: Mutant Herd

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

At four o'clock in the morning, when it was still dark, a huge explosion suddenly occurred in the garbage dump of the slum of the Dawning Base, fortunately this place was not inhabited and caused no casualties.

However, the deep pit caused by the explosion shocked the onlookers, and the base officials sent personnel to investigate the cause of the explosion, but found nothing.

This is Ji Chen activating the self-destruct device in the institute that was previously shielded by 001.

This institute is full of blood and cruelty, and it is better to destroy it completely.

Against the backdrop of this big explosion, the violent death of Liu Hong, deputy base chief of the J City base, did not attract much attention.

It is said that after Old Master Wang heard the news of the explosion at the institute, he suddenly couldn't afford to get sick.

Ji Chen and Chu Yunting guessed that he knew that Wang Siqi was in this research institute, and also knew that Wang Siqi was murderous after the institute was blown up, and he even knew what this research institute was for, but he didn't stop it, and maybe he had helped.

As soon as he thought of this, Ji Chen was indignant at the cold-bloodedness of Old Master Wang and Wang Siqi.

But he didn't have evidence to question Old Master Wang, and even he knew that Old Master Wang should have suspected them, because they were checking the research institute for Ming Yan's affairs, and Ji Yun had more or less a relationship with them, even if Old Master Wang had no evidence, he could guess the murderer.

But even if he guessed the murderer, he must not dare to come to the door to question, just like Ji Chen will not come to the door to question why they do human experiments, but in private, Old Master Wang will definitely not spare Ji Chen and others, so after this matter, Ji Chen has quickly traded the basic body technique with the major bases, and the four major forces in the capital base do not know how to negotiate in the end, and only the Jing family as a representative bought the basic body technique.

But this is better, saving you the need to deal with the Wang family.

On this day, Ji Chen sent off the person in charge of the last base, and was about to gather people to go home, it was too insecure to live in the capital base, and he saw Chu Yunting still holding the jade bracelet fragment and studying.

"Brother Chu, don't look at it anymore, it's useless."

Since that day Chu Yunting snatched this fragment from Mo Qi's hands, they had exhausted all kinds of methods but found nothing, blood had dripped through, and spiritual power had penetrated in, but this fragment seemed to be just an ordinary fragment, unmoving.

"I think since Mo Qi is such a treasure fragment, there must be a reason."

Ji Chen glanced at Chu Yunting helplessly, he had also looked for 001 for this fragment, but 001 said that he didn't see anything either.

"I think if you trust Luo Li, you can let him study it." Ji Chen said, "Isn't that Mo Qi also a famous ghost before the end of the world? Maybe what he did to this piece of jade, we can't see it, Luo Li may see it. Ji Chen suggested.

Chu Yunting nodded, "Then I'll give Luo Li when I return to the base."

After the matter of the fragments came to an end, after the transaction with the other bases, Chu Yunting was ready to lead the people of the Thunder Team back home, and they had been staying in the Jingchen base for nearly two months, they not only saw the prosperity of this place, but also realized all the cruelty and injustice contained under the prosperous appearance of the capital base.

But they have no reason to solve these problems, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting both deeply understand that they are not the saviors of this world, the forces of the capital base are complicated, Jinglu Wang Bai, each family holds a hole card that others do not know, they are so anxious to leave, it is also because they cannot confirm whether these people can withstand the frontal blow of the Wang family.

At the beginning of April, when the spring blossoms were in full bloom, Ji Chen and his party set out from the base of the capital, different from the harsh when they came, and Ji Chen when he went back can be described as a lot of gains, although the trip had twists and turns, but in the end it achieved the expected results.

Before they were leaving, Lu Yifan came to keep Ming Yan again, but Ming Yan still did not promise him to return to Lu's house.

This was expected by Ji Chen, and if Ming Yan chose to stay in the capital base to fight for power, then he would have to wonder if Ming Yan was also worn.

When they were leaving, Ji Chen took advantage of the bright sunlight to look back through the glass mirror of the car, and on the high wall of the base of the capital, there stood an old man in a Tang costume, and Ji Chen's eyes could clearly see the hatred in the old man's eyes.

That's Old Master Wang.

Seeing that look, Ji Chen always felt that their departure might not be so smooth.

*******

"I always feel that old man Wang's eyes are strange." At this time, their car has been leaving the capital base for three hours, and this road is quite calm, even if they encounter a few groups of zombies, but for Ji Chen and these people, it is not dangerous, but for some reason, Ji Chen's heart is always a little inexplicable.

"Don't think about it, it's fruitless to think." Akihiko said while sitting on a banana.

Ji Chen didn't speak, for now, there were really only soldiers to cover the water.

At noon, Ji Chen and others found a place to stop and rest, and everyone took out their own dry food and started to eat lunch, and when they went out, they didn't have any good food, but steamed buns with pickles.

Ji Chen nibbled on the steamed bun in his hand, quite absent-mindedly, obviously they killed Wang Siqi, but the Wang family has not taken action so far, which is really strange.

"Vice team, do you want this side dish? This is what I found in a small shop in the base of the capital, it is very delicious, do you want to try it?

As Ji Chen was thinking, he heard a warm voice in his ears.

He looked up and saw that it was an action team leader of the Thunder Squad, named Shi Yong, who was promoted to squad leader at the beginning of this year because of his outstanding ability.

"Is it? Where did you buy it? Ji Chen put away his thoughts and asked with a smile.

"The snack street in the Beijing base is still open, I have nothing to do these days, there are many people who buy this small dish, I finally got it." Shi Yong has a hearty personality and speaks loudly, as if he shouted out at a loudspeaker.

Ji Chen smiled and picked a chopstick into his steamed bun, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." Shi Yong said, the volume made Ji Chen feel that his eardrums vibrate.

After saying this, Shi Yong took his pickle bottle to distribute pickles everywhere, and a team of people picked up chopsticks one by one, and Shi Yong's canned pickles were decreasing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Ji Chen looked at Shi Yong's dark side face, lowered his head, and was about to taste the taste of this pickle, but for some reason there was a strong uneasiness in his heart.

I really don't know what's wrong today, I'm always suspicious.

Ji Chen flattened his mouth.

"What's wrong?" Chu Yunting's voice sounded behind Ji Chen.

"Brother Chu, you're back!"

Not only did Ji Chen feel uneasy, but so did Chu Yunting, so he went out to check around just now.

"As soon as I come back, I am not happy to see you here alone." Chu Yunting touched his head dotingly.

"It always feels weird." Ji Chen sighed.

"This place is indeed a little weird." Chu Yunting said, "I always feel that something is staring at us. Or I felt something approaching, but my consciousness didn't see it.

As he spoke, he suddenly felt something different behind him, an air blade shot out, and the figure who sneaked up flew through the air, fell to the ground and smashed a big pit.

"Shi Yong!" Ji Chen said in shock.

He looked at the pickles sandwiched in the steamed bun in his hand, and his heart was excited, "Don't eat it!" Ji Chen turned around and shouted, but it was too late, most of the people had already eaten these pickles and gradually poured down.

"It turned out to be a drug!" He subconsciously looked in the direction of Luo Li, Luo Li was alone, he and Cheng Wenzhao did not eat this pickle at all, they were still sober, and they were walking towards him and Chu Yunting, and at this time, the people who had eaten that pickle had all fallen.

For a time, less than 100 people were still awake.

"The people in the capital base are still good, the effect of this drug on the third-level power is still so significant, it is really not easy." Luo Li checked the bodies of those people and said, "Fortunately, it's just a drug, not a □□.

"We have to get out of here quickly." Chu Yunting said, he felt a sharp unease, "Everyone quickly get these people into the car, they can drive, one person and one car, be fast!"

The others were panicked, and when they heard Chu Yunting's orders, they immediately began to act as if they had found the backbone of the main heart.

Fortunately, after the person has the power, the strength is great, and some people even drag two people at once, everyone can expect that the enemies must still have a back hand, and it will never be as simple as putting down some drugs.

What exactly will it be? Zombies or Psychic?

Looking at Shi Yong who fell in the distance, Ji Chen thought nervously that at this time, he could no longer care to question why this person would betray the Thunder Base.

"Master, quickly take that person into the space." 001 in his mind suddenly shouted, "There seems to be something wrong with the smell on that person's body."

Ji Chen was shocked, why didn't he expect it? If Shi Yong smeared some zombie medicine on his body, then it would be a blow to these remnants of the army at this moment.

However, it turned out that he still thought simply, the vibration sound came from a distance, and when Ji Chen raised his head, he saw a large wave of mutant cattle coming towards them.

"Let's go!" Chu Yunting shouted, there were still a third of the people lying on the ground, no one was willing to give up their teammates, and accelerated the speed to carry people to the car, but the speed of the mutant cow was getting faster and faster, and it was about to reach in front of him in a blink of an eye.

"Everyone get in the car and go first, I will bring these people back!" Ji Chen said to those who were still carrying their teammates and did not get into the car.

The mutant cow was already close at hand, and finally someone started the car.

Ji Chen looked at the cars that drove out in an instant, and quickly moved the person who fell to the ground into his own space, but it was too late, he just walked in front of a teammate, and the iron hoof of the mutant bull almost stepped him down.

"Be careful!" Chu Yunting shouted, and in the midst of the herd, he slowly approached Ji Chen's side.

However, the combat effectiveness of the herd is very high, most of the mutant cattle are already level three, and a small number of level four, among which the leader of the mutant cow is a level five mutant cow.

Even Chu Yunting had a hard time coping.

Ji Chen was surrounded by three mutant cows, and he took the machete produced by space and stabbed fiercely at the body of the mutant cow.

Blood soaked the blade, and also filled the surrounding air, and the teammates who had not yet evacuated, those who had passed out had become revenants under their hooves, awake in the mortal struggle.

This was an unfair battle, there were hundreds of cows in the herd, but there were only a few dozen on Ji Chen's side.

Since the end of the world, Ji Chen experienced such a tragic battle for the first time.

There were scars on his body that were knocked out by the crazy mutant bull, but he didn't care anymore, and he gradually reached a state of selflessness and chaos.

He could hear a wail drowned in the mutant herd, a scream before death, but he didn't even have time to think, the layers of cattle surrounded him, and he could only survive if he kept fighting.

However, gradually, he became more and more tired, he was only a physical skill level four, and he was not a perpetual motion machine, and the immortal ball and grass powers that could attack had already exhausted, not to mention Ji Chen, who could only fight hand-to-hand.

But he clearly knew that he could not stop, but while the number of cattle was getting smaller and smaller, he felt that his arms were getting heavier and heavier, and his spirit was becoming more and more sluggish, and on several occasions he was even almost injured by mutant cows.

He maintained the swing of the knife, but his vision gradually became foggy.

"Ji Chen!"

Not far away, Chu Yunting's anxious shouts were heard, and after some fighting, he was finally about to come to Ji Chen's side, but when he turned his head, he saw Ji Chen's bloody and shaky figure, and he couldn't help but be anxious.

He no longer cared about overdrawing his power, and sent a group attack skill that a fifth-level supernatural could barely withstand towards the mutant cattle around him, an enhanced version of the air bomb.

More than a dozen air bombs burst around Chu Yunting's body, and the flesh and blood of the mutant cow instantly exploded, emitting an angry mooing sound.

And Chu Yunting finally moved to Ji Chen's side.

"Xiao Chen!" Looking at the blood on Ji Chen's body, Chu Yunting felt that his heart was simply like being handcuffed to an oil pot.

Ji Chen's consciousness was already a little blurry, hearing Chu Yunting's voice, he subconsciously felt relieved, stumbled, and snatched towards the ground.

Before he fell unconscious, he didn't see the blood flowing from the wounds on his body dripping down the tattered combat clothes into the jade bracelet fragment engraved with four-leaf clover in Chu Yunting's pocket, causing 001 to shout something in his mind, but he only felt tired, and as soon as his body was light, his consciousness fell into a deep sleep. Bookmaker Bar Novel Network novel network novels are the most complete, the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: "President Daddy is super powerful" "The Strongest Healer" "The Cold Gate" "Shinto Danzun" "Daddy's Literary Life" "Foodie from Another World" "Super Wizard" Super Immortal Academy "The Great Song General Gate" "The Strongest Sword God of Rebirth" "Urban Super Doctor" "The Court of the Great Wei" "Journey to the West: Through the Heavens" "Devouring the Sky" "The Strongest Shopkeeper in History"

←: Chapter 80: Rescue

Return to the Apocalyptic Super Redemption System catalog

→: Chapter 82: Spirit Spring

Latest Update: "Ice Apocalypse I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Online Free Reading" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Novel Read the Full Text" "Urban Wine Sword Fairy" "Peak Battle Dragon" "Undefeated God Son-in-law Yang Chen" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Free Full Text Reading" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, read the full text without pop-ups" "My disciples are all the assets of the Great Emperor" "Liu Zhen Jaw Qu Xiaojue is really golden, she has calculated again, free reading full text" "The Strongest Refining Period" "Super Flower Protector" "Sitting and Forgetting Eternal Life" "Undefeated Blue Star" "One eats a big bowl of new books is really golden, she gives people another trivia" "Dragon Blood God of War" 《Full Redemption》 "Proud Sword God" "Ling Tian Zhan Zun" "The protagonist is Zhang Yifang Yuqing's novel free reading" "Martial Refining Peak Finale" "God Devouring Supreme" "The Beginning of a Heavenly Machine Pavilion" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, Zhang Yifang Yuqing ended with whom" "Nine-Star Overlord Body Showdown" "Lingtian War Soul" "Supreme God Emperor" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, is the heroine still there" "Ten fiancées at the beginning" "The Best Almighty Mad Doctor" "Happiness 59 cm"

2018 © shukeba.com Chapter 81 - Mutant Herd|"The Last Days Super Energy Exchange System" Chapter 82|Bookmaker Bar Novel Network (shukeba.com).

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: Bookshop's Fiction Network (PC Version)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

GARDENBOUND De Neav Marseleon

Ficção Científica

102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
Duo Armed De Davien Chambers

Ficção Científica

1 0 3
A young boy the recipient of a legacy of the terrible price what changes shall he bring to this world wrought with conflict hidden under the opulence...
Doomspire De Nate

Ficção Científica

127 4 7
An intergalactic death match on a lost planet.. (The series)
3 0 1
A familiar time in a far away era