✓Apocalyptic Super Redemptio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Yun Weining Crossing to the morning of the end of the world is almost kneeling to the goddess of fate... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
85
86
End

62

642 12 1
By ruwen05026

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 62: Betrayal

Chapter 62: Betrayal

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

The Dawning Base is located in the south, and even in December, the weather is still not cold.

Two hundred miles away from the Dawning Base is the famous national nature reserve before the end of the world - Huanshan.

The name Huanshan is due to the continuous stretch of mountains on the periphery here, just forming a ring, the inner peaks of the ring, beautiful scenery, many rare wild animals, before the end of the world was a tourist resort, but after the end times, it became a paradise for exotic beasts.

More than three months have passed since the end of the world, and although each base has food reserves, the residents of the base can get a very limited share, and those in power have realized that the end times are a huge disaster for all mankind that will not end in a short time.

They don't have Ji Chen's system, in the limited living environment, the cultivated land area is less, and they don't know whether the soil can be cultivated today, so no leader is willing to easily scatter the materials in his hands.

The same is true of the Shuguang base, although the governance of Jing Botian is not strict, but the residents of the base still have to struggle to survive and find living materials. Although Ji Yun has a huge golden finger on his body, in the base that does not belong to him, at this moment, he still does not dare to take out the food in it to relieve the whole base, and in the book, he also gradually exposed a large amount of materials in his space when the four small attacks around him gathered and they were all dead to him.

What's more, he himself has been in a state of distress recently, and it is difficult to protect himself, where can he see the suffering of others?

For some reason, although Ji Chen had already quietly left the Dawning Base, since Ji Chen left, I don't know if it was his illusion, Mo Wencheng's attitude towards him gradually began to change slightly.

In the past, he never hid the big and small things in the Yunguang team, but now, it was completely different, he not only let himself take the materials collected in the original team out of the space and transfer them to the space called Huang Baichen, but also concealed that he removed several elites of the Yunguang team.

If he hadn't seen his former teammate by chance, he wouldn't have known that Mo Wencheng hadn't even discussed with him about such a big matter as the dismantling of the leader of the action team.

Although he has delegated power and fully operated his own clinic, he has always been the vice captain of the Yunguang squad, and there are several elites in the team that he recruited. However, these elites that he had recruited were now uprooted by Mo Wencheng one by one.

He had already quarreled with Mo Wencheng several times over this, but Mo Wencheng still went his own way and ignored him, and whenever he interceded for those people or asked them about their faults in detail, Mo Wencheng would stare at him with a gloomy face and silently.

He felt very wronged, and whenever he was sad, Jing Xiu came to comfort him, and gradually, he got closer and closer to Jing Xiu.

In particular, at the end of October, the base recruited many people for a large-scale mission, to the First People's Hospital of Yuanyun City to collect medical supplies, the Yunguang team was also among them, that time he was busy with the opening of the medical hall did not go, Mo Wencheng went, but when he came back, he was not lightly injured, it was rumored that he encountered a third-level zombie when performing the mission, fortunately, Jing Xiu brought people to arrive, only to save his life, when he asked if he needed to thank Jing Xiu, he stared at him with cold eyes that Ji Yun could not understand, and then said coldly:

To thank him, it is better to give you to him.

For this sentence, Ji Yun and Mo Wencheng fought a cold war for a week, and during this week, Jing Xiu was attentive to Ji Yun, and Ji Yun gradually believed Jing Xiu's sincerity towards him, and his heart for Mo Wencheng gradually cooled.

At this moment, he heard the statement issued by the Thunder Base again, and also knew that the Thunder Base in Province H was ruled by a man named Chu Yunting.

Chu Yunting. He learned the name of Ji Chen's boyfriend from Mo Wencheng, and Ji Chen and their destination from Ji Yaoze.

Province H, Thunder Base, Chu Yunting, how can there be such a clever thing! Thinking of the imposing and outstanding appearance of the man he saw at the beginning, he felt that Ji Chen's boyfriend was the base commander of the Thunder Base!

However, thinking of this, he was very unwilling, why Ji Chen could be with such an excellent man, compared to the head of a city in a base, Mo Wencheng's former advantages gradually shrank in his eyes.

He began to think that if he agreed to be with Jing Xiu, wouldn't his status in the Dawning Base be the same?

But after all, he had a glue-like life with Mo Wencheng, and although his heart for Mo Wencheng was no longer so hot, he knew that he still liked him the most, so for a while, he couldn't make up his mind. He wanted to use this cold war to calm each other down and see what he was thinking in his heart.

However, in this short week, an outstanding young man appeared inexplicably beside Mo Wencheng, not only handsome in appearance, but also with an extraordinary temperament, and Mo Wencheng relied on him very much.

Seeing such a situation, Ji Yun began to fear losing Mo Wencheng again.

Finally, after hesitating for a long time, he finally endured the sadness of his self-esteem being trampled on and bowed his head to Mo Wencheng.

Fortunately, Mo Wencheng couldn't forget him, so he pushed the boat and Ji Yun back together, but the rift between the two could not be erased.

Therefore, at this moment, he did not announce to the outside world that "special energy can be improved by absorbing crystal nuclei". Sandwiched between Mo Wencheng and Jing Xiu, he could not be happy for a day.

He couldn't let go of Mo Wencheng, nor was he willing to abandon Jing Xiu's golden thigh.

And it was at this time, because of the lack of materials in the base, some special energy teams set their sights on the wild animals in the Huanshan Nature Reserve.

Although people already knew about the existence of alien beasts and alien plants at this time, and the captain of a small team in the base was accompanied by the cats raised in the family before the end of the world, but the things that domestic animals can evolve are rare after all, and in people's opinion, most animals are no different from before the end times.

So people thought, are there not a few exotic beasts in the Huanshan Animal Sanctuary? So under the attack of supernatural energy, aren't those wild animals the best food for humans? Not only that, but meat!

In early December, a squad leader who was not afraid of death brought more than 12 of his men to Huanshan, but the next day, the squad only returned with a dozen people.

It turned out that many of the wild animals in the Huanshan Nature Reserve turned into exotic beasts, and the exotic beasts were more flexible and intelligent than the zombies, naturally difficult to deal with, and the captain also fought to break through before returning to the base.

Originally, this matter should have ended here, but it was just to let everyone in the base know the danger of the land around the mountain. However, the captain who returned to the base released the news that the meat of the alien beast could actually increase the power.

The news shocked the entire base.

After the end of the world, there have also been many people who have tried to absorb the energy in the crystal nucleus to enhance their power, but in the huge world, some people may have succeeded, such as Chu Yunting, who has the aura of the protagonist, but no matter what, this matter has not been announced.

Therefore, in the eyes of the vast majority of people, the recovery of the power is not only slow, but also the speed of improvement is even more invisible. Even Jing Xiu and Mo Wencheng thought the same. Men, born to chase strength, not to mention the last strong are honored, so this news caused a sensation in the entire Dawning Base.

In addition, the small captain's trip was not for nothing, after all, he brought more than a hundred people, although he lost ten of them, but he also hunted some exotic beasts in the surrounding mountains, and then was busy fleeing for his life, and the corpses of the exotic beasts hunted were not all brought out, but after knowing the effect of this exotic beast's flesh, they still fought to bring out some.

As the son of the base leader, Jing Xiu naturally ate this rare exotic beast meat, and the captain of the Yunguang team, Mo Wencheng, also got a piece, the so-called hearing is nothing, seeing is believing, after eating, the upper level of the base knows that what the small captain said is true, after eating the exotic beast meat into the stomach, although the increase in energy is very small, but it is indeed sensed.

That being the case, no matter how sinister the situation in the Huanshan Nature Reserve is, the upper level of the base will not let go of these exotic beast meat.

Jing Botian immediately held an emergency meeting, and representatives of all forces in the base gathered together to prepare to hunt around the mountain.

On December 12, various forces sent thousands of supernatural beings to Huanshan Nature Reserve. Jing Xiu, Mo Wencheng, and Ji Yun are all among them.

At ten o'clock in the morning, everyone who participated in the hunting operation at the Dawning Base arrived at the periphery of the base and listened to Jing Xiu's deployment.

Originally, they didn't want to enter the hinterland of Huanshan, they just wanted to capture some exotic beasts in the periphery and return to the city, but most of the beasts on the periphery of Huanshan Base were beasts, and they were busy for two hours, and they didn't even see the shadow of a strange beast.

After repairing in place, Mo Wencheng, who was sitting in place, suddenly walked up to Jing Xiu and said mockingly: "I didn't expect that our Jing Shao couldn't catch a few beasts, it's really frustrating."

Jing Xiu pursed his mouth and looked at him, although there was anger on his face, he still tried his best to suppress it.

Seeing that the two were facing each other again, Ji Yun couldn't help but walk to the two and persuade: "It's so dangerous here, let's think about the plan for the afternoon."

"Since Xiao Yun said so, then we really have to discuss it." Mo Wencheng said strangely.

Seeing his expression, Ji Yun felt endless grievances surging in his heart.

Again, obviously he didn't do anything wrong, why did Mo Wencheng become like this? Even though he had already put down his body, Mo Wencheng was unappreciative, and he still sneered at Jing Xiu and trusted the handsome young man beside him.

He was really tired and didn't want to live like this again.

After repairing at noon, I don't know if Jing Xiu had a plan earlier, or was really stimulated by Mo Wencheng, and actually led the team into the depths of Huanshan Mountain, but for some reason, the alien beasts seemed to disappear, and occasionally a few passed by, but when they saw them from a distance, they immediately ran away, as if there was something on them that repelled the alien beasts.

Jing Xiu gradually noticed the strangeness in it, and his heart was shocked.

According to the description of the small captain, there were many exotic beasts in the Huanshan Mountain, and the squad leader had not reached the depths of the Huanshan at all, so it definitely should not be the way it is now.

The more he walked to the depths of the surrounding mountain, the more creepy he felt, as if they were surrounded by countless fierce beasts, but for some reason, those fierce beasts did not attack them.

"Stop." He suddenly waved his hand and said, "Let's go back." The uneasiness in his heart became heavier, and Jing Xiu decided to trust his instincts.

His subordinates were also drumming in their hearts, and seeing him say that he wanted to return at this moment, he naturally couldn't ask for it.

"Huh, this is leaving?" Mo Wencheng on the side let out a sneer.

"Don't you want to go?" Jing Xiu was irritable in his heart, not in the mood to maintain his temperament, and sneered at each other.

"I want to go, but I don't want you to go." Mo Wencheng said, violently pushing Ji Yun beside him to Jing Xiu's side, pulling the white-clothed young man beside him to retreat, and standing 10 meters away from the team behind Jing Xiu, "Don't you guys have feelings for me?" Don't blame me for not fulfilling you today!

Ji Yun looked at Mo Wencheng with a shocked expression and asked, "What do you mean by this?"

"What do you mean?" Mo Wencheng looked at him mockingly, "Xiaoyun, you obviously know how much I like you, but why did you betray me?" If you stay by my side obediently, even if you have done something sorry for me, I will admit it, but you always want to mess with Jing Xiu, is he so attracted to you? Then you will die with him today!

"I don't even know what you're talking about!" Ji Yun didn't know why Mo Wencheng had such a misunderstanding of him, although he did have close contacts with Jing Xiu, he didn't think he did anything to be sorry for Mo Wencheng. Even if he had this in mind, he knew that now was not a good time.

"Feng Lei, Liu Yi, didn't you receive our squad? But don't you know whose people they are? Mo Wencheng pointed at Jing Xiu, "These are all the people you admire as the young base commander." And that Huang Baichen, didn't he also privately defect to our young base commander and wanted to empty the materials of the Yunguang team? Seeing that Ji Yun still wanted to explain, Mo Wencheng indifferently cut off his words, "Don't explain anymore, even if you don't know, have you been blind to me in the past two months?" He and Jing Xiu eyebrows back and forth, and they are in love with me, I really mistaken you before," he stared at Ji Yun coldly, "I Mo Wencheng still don't want a half-hearted person like you!"

Saying that, he didn't care about Ji Yun and Jing Xiu's expressions, and turned around indifferently. I saw the white-clothed young man beside him waving his hand, and a car appeared in place out of thin air, if Ji Chen was here, he would definitely be able to recognize at a glance, this young man was Baile from the original D City base.

Although Jing Xiu had been guarding Mo Wencheng, he didn't expect him to run, and he was even more caught off guard at this time, and when he reacted and went to intercept it, he was instead slashed to the ground by a thunder light from Mo Wencheng. Bookmaker Bar Novel Network novel network novels are the most complete, the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: "President Daddy is super powerful" "The Strongest Healer" "The Cold Gate" "Shinto Danzun" "Daddy's Literary Life" "Foodie from Another World" "Super Wizard" Super Immortal Academy "The Great Song General Gate" "The Strongest Sword God of Rebirth" "Urban Super Doctor" "The Court of the Great Wei" "Journey to the West: Through the Heavens" "Devouring the Sky" "The Strongest Shopkeeper in History"

←: Chapter 61 System

Return to the Apocalyptic Super Redemption System catalog

→: Chapter 63: Qi Ming

Latest Update: "Ice Apocalypse I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Online Free Reading" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Novel Read the Full Text" "Urban Wine Sword Fairy" "Peak Battle Dragon" "Undefeated God Son-in-law Yang Chen" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Free Full Text Reading" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, read the full text without pop-ups" "My disciples are all the assets of the Great Emperor" "Liu Zhen Jaw Qu Xiaojue is really golden, she has calculated again, free reading full text" "The Strongest Refining Period" "Super Flower Protector" "Sitting and Forgetting Eternal Life" "Undefeated Blue Star" "One eats a big bowl of new books is really golden, she gives people another trivia" "Dragon Blood God of War" 《Full Redemption》 "Proud Sword God" "Ling Tian Zhan Zun" "The protagonist is Zhang Yifang Yuqing's novel free reading" "Martial Refining Peak Finale" "God Devouring Supreme" "The Beginning of a Heavenly Machine Pavilion" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, Zhang Yifang Yuqing ended with whom" "Nine-Star Overlord Body Showdown" "Lingtian War Soul" "Supreme God Emperor" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, is the heroine still there" "Ten fiancées at the beginning" "The Best Almighty Mad Doctor" "Happiness 59 cm"

2018 © shukeba.com Chapter 62 - Betrayal|"The Last Days Super Exchange System" Chapter 63|BookmakerBar Novel Network (shukeba.com).

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: Bookshop's Fiction Network (PC Version)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.9K 200
Author: Lianxi Ningmu/憐惜凝眸 Category: Danmei novels Status: 720 chapter Introducing: Reporter: "What kind of person do you think the national hero is...
47.7K 655 26
Alice Zuberg is a sheltered girl who is highly intellegent and very athletic, but has bad trust issues with romance do to a childhood accident. One d...
7.9K 101 60
Author: Bubble Deer Category: Tanmei costume novels Jian Shi'an, the owner of the fried skewer stall, once crossed over and turned into a restaurant...
16.4K 201 9
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 不吃姜的胖子 Author: Fatty who doesn't eat ginger Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-27 Latest chapter: M...