✓Apocalyptic Super Redemptio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Yun Weining Crossing to the morning of the end of the world is almost kneeling to the goddess of fate... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
85
86
End

58

623 10 0
By ruwen05026

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 58: Disposition

Chapter 58 Disposal

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Early the next morning, Grandpa Chu summoned the Chu family up and down for a meeting about what had happened recently. And Ji Chen is naturally among them.

"Calling everyone here today, there are two things." Old man Chu stroked his beard and said slowly: "The first thing is the reorganization of City A, although the city is not large, but it can accommodate a million people before the end of the world, and the per capita living area after the end of the world has been greatly reduced, so it is not difficult to transfer all the people of City A." What's more, even if we can't live in the base, but with people, we can expand the base, of course, I don't move those people here because of selfishness, City A is surrounded by plains, this kind of geographical location, if it is a zombie siege in the future, it will be very bad. So it is imperative to move the people of City A, I think everyone has no objections, right?

"Ready to give 50,30 people in City A a place to live, there is still some inadequacy, although for a month, we have been building more houses, expanding the base, just in case, but now it can accommodate about 10,<> more people, I think when the time comes, we can take out the <>,<> tents stored in our house, so that basically we can live for the time being, while the weather is okay now, with the population of City A, our expansion of the base should be completed when the weather becomes cold." Chu Mochi replied.

"This matter must be hurried, but you can't cut corners, Amin came the news last night, for the matter of moving into Lincheng, the ordinary people in City A have no objections, and the supernatural people who stay in the base of City A are some small minions, although there are also some dissatisfaction, but they can be suppressed." When all the people of City A are transferred, you will go and tear down the wall of the base of City A, and move back all the building materials and materials that can be used inside. Old man Chu ordered again, "Since I have taken the base of City A, I can't let Brother Long and the like go back to resurrect."

"Got it, our base has recruited a total of 20 space powers, and we must move all the things from the base in City A. I will lead the Psychic to cooperate with Amin throughout the process. Father Chu replied.

Old man Chu nodded: "I actually didn't have the idea of completely occupying the A City base before, but then the people in charge of the base were unkind, so I was ready to accept everyone in their base, all of you must remember, first of all, treat the original people of the Linshi base and the people transferred from the A City Base equally, treat the supernatural and ordinary people equally, when necessary, you can kill chickens and monkeys, and be sure to bring back the incorrect minds of some of the supernatural people in the A City base, No matter what these supernatural people obeyed for, they had to let them understand that the Linshi base is a place with rules, and no one can be lawless here.

The people below answered the promise one after another, and Old Master Chu continued: "Brother Long, this person, is extremely conceited, presumably unwilling to succumb to people, so I have no intention of subduing him and planting unstable bombs in the base, if he belongs to us, it must not be sincere, now he and his subordinates who are not willing to belong to the base are a total of 298 people, when we empty the A City base, let them all go." In the last days, zombies are the enemies of mankind, and the powerful are a force to resist no matter what, but they must be warned that leaving H Province, H Province Today, in addition to our Linshi base, there is also the Q City base belongs to the military district, 600 miles away from us, I have some friendship with the Q City base ruler, and when the time comes, I will naturally write to him not to accept these people, let them go outside to fend for themselves. Old man Chu said.

"Dad, although we are not people who kill, but Brother Long, I am always a little uneasy." Chu Mochi said again.

Old man Chu waved his hand, "Don't worry, although he is unwilling, but he also has to die, as long as we can always press him, we are not afraid of him counterattacking."

"Okay, so be the matter of the A City base, let me talk about the second thing," his gaze swept over the people sitting below: "For more than a month, the Linshi base is in charge of me, and now that Yun Ting is back, naturally he will take over the past, I have asked Yun Ting, his ancient martial arts have reached innate, what are you still not convinced?" Seeing that most people were a little surprised by Chu Yunting's breakthrough to the innate matter, Old Master Chu smiled proudly: "A hundred years later, our Chu family has produced another innate master, and this matter has to be known to those old men of the Wang family."

Ji Chen felt that Old Master Chu's expression at this time really felt a little villain.

"Okay, Yun Ting, I'm done talking, if you have anything to say, let's talk about it." Old man Chu said, pulling Chu Yunting to sit at the top.

Chu Yunting did not shirk, sat down and said: "Today, I have three things to say, first, I want to change a name for the Linshi base, I have thought about it, it is called the Thunder Base, we warriors, we must keep our body, do things need thunder, now is the end of the world, I don't think of any soft names such as dawn, we Chu family, can you understand what I mean?"

"Got it, your name is quite handsome." Tang Wuhua interjected.

"If you have objections, you can raise them." Chu Yunting looked around at everyone, seeing that everyone didn't care much, he knew that the group of martial idiots of the Chu family probably didn't care about this kind of thing, he chose to change his name at this time, there is also a reason, they have incorporated so many people from the A city base, if the Linshi base is still called this name, the regionality is too strong, and the integration of the entire base is not very good.

"The second thing is that the state has national laws, and the family has family rules, I know that our base has been in good order for more than a month, but now that we have accepted people from the A city base, we may have to accept more people in the future, and we must redraft the relevant laws of the base and make it public." From now on, anyone who has any ideas can give me anything.

"The third thing is that you elders, you must have seen Xiao Chen." He stood up and pulled Ji Chen to the top together, "Follow the Chu family motto, husband and wife, although we have not held a ceremony yet, I have determined that he is the person I will work with for the rest of my life in the future, and I hope that everyone will treat him as their own family in the future."

"Stinky boy, are you still not at ease with us?" Chu Mochi agreed with a smile.

"It's not unassured. I solemnly introduced Xiao Chen in this way, not only because he is my lover, but also because there is one thing that is very important, closely connected with him, and I will tell everyone after I discuss it with my grandfather. Chu Yunting said, he and Ji Chen have already discussed, bind the Chu family up and down as his teammates, the rule of the system is that the first-level user can bind ten people, and for each level, add 10 people, so now Ji Chen can bind 30 people, everyone in the Chu family, and Qiao Zijia and others, this amount is enough.

"Well, today I only have these words to say, if you have anything, you can mention it now." Chu Yunting continued.

After that, Second Uncle Chu asked for some details about the resettlement of people from City A, and the meeting dispersed.

"Yun Ting, what do you have to discuss with me?" After the meeting, Old Master Chu left Ji Chen and Chu Yunting behind, these days, Ji Chen told Chu Yunting in detail about some things, including the role of plants he ripened, system functions, etc., it can be said that in addition to crossing, he has told Chu Yunting all his secrets, these things are too important, Chu Yunting had to discuss with the old man and then make a decision.

"Grandpa, I have something important to tell you." His face was very solemn, and Old Master Chu knew it, and took him and Ji Chen into a secret room of the Chu family.

"Say, what's going on?"

Ji Chen nodded, exchanged a pre-apocalyptic dish, took it out, and then told Old Master Chu about the system.

"Are you saying that your system can not only exchange materials, but also cultivate magical exercises?" Old man Chu was surprised, although he had seen many strange things in his life, he was really unheard of of this matter.

"Yes." Ji Chen affirmed, "But if you want to learn the exercises of the system, you must bind me, and the people after the binding cannot say things about the system, nor can they disclose my information to outsiders, I want to ask if I can bind everyone in the Chu family." Ji Chen continued.

"Grandpa, Xiaochen, he not only has this system, but his powers are not space, and space comes with the system." Chu Yunting continued to add, "His special energy is a growth system special energy, which can ripen plants, and the plants that are spawned can accelerate the recovery and upgrading of special energy.

Old man Chu was even more surprised, after the end of the world, he had also seen many new and exotic powers in the Linshi base, such as strengthening the sense of hearing, smell, temptation and even control of the spiritual system, etc., but the growth system of the power was really unheard of, unseen, thinking of the important role of this power, he understood why his grandson was so cautious.

"These things you said are indeed very important, if you are talking about binding things, let me think about it." Old man Chu paced in place, his face solemn.

After a long time, he said: "Tomorrow I will arrange for all the people of the Chu family and the Tang family to accept the binding, Xiaochen you are responsible for exchanging the exercises, I will not take advantage of you, after the end of the world, since I found that there is a crystal nucleus in the zombie head, I will arrange for someone to collect it, and now it should be able to exchange a lot of energy coins, this primary exercise will be exchanged with the crystal nucleus accumulated by the Chu family, and whoever wants to exchange it for something else in the future will have to save the crystal nucleus themselves."

"Grandpa, the system also stipulates that for every person bound, 10,000 energy coins will be automatically deducted, so that the bound person can practice the physical skills and spiritual power of the system, these two things, I have tried, physical skills and our family's refining method have similarities, but the effect is faster, if after cultivating physical skills, and then with some moves in the Chu family classics, even if it is not a superpower, it may not be worse than the superpower." Spiritual power is even more so, I see that the second uncle has not awakened the power, even if he does not say, he must be very disappointed in his heart, but the second uncle has always disliked martial arts, and now if he can cultivate spiritual power, after reaching the fourth level, he can be comparable to the spiritual power.

"All right, stinky boy." Old man Chu said with a smile: "Having said so much, the first two sentences are important, rest assured, I will not lose your little daughter-in-law." "Shike Bar Novel Network has the most complete novels and the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Shike Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: "President Daddy is super powerful" "The Strongest Healer" "The Cold Gate" "Shinto Danzun" "Daddy's Literary Life" "Foodie from Another World" "Super Wizard" Super Immortal Academy "The Great Song General Gate" "The Strongest Sword God of Rebirth" "Urban Super Doctor" "The Court of the Great Wei" "Journey to the West: Through the Heavens" "Devouring the Sky" "The Strongest Shopkeeper in History"

←: Chapter 57: Deterrence

Return to the Apocalyptic Super Redemption System catalog

→: Chapter 59: Energy Purifier

Latest Update: "Ice Apocalypse I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Online Free Reading" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Novel Read the Full Text" "Urban Wine Sword Fairy" "Peak Battle Dragon" "Undefeated God Son-in-law Yang Chen" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Free Full Text Reading" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, read the full text without pop-ups" "My disciples are all the assets of the Great Emperor" "Liu Zhen Jaw Qu Xiaojue is really golden, she has calculated again, free reading full text" "The Strongest Refining Period" "Super Flower Protector" "Sitting and Forgetting Eternal Life" "Undefeated Blue Star" "One eats a big bowl of new books is really golden, she gives people another trivia" "Dragon Blood God of War" 《Full Redemption》 "Proud Sword God" "Ling Tian Zhan Zun" "The protagonist is Zhang Yifang Yuqing's novel free reading" "Martial Refining Peak Finale" "God Devouring Supreme" "The Beginning of a Heavenly Machine Pavilion" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, Zhang Yifang Yuqing ended with whom" "Nine-Star Overlord Body Showdown" "Lingtian War Soul" "Supreme God Emperor" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, is the heroine still there" "Ten fiancées at the beginning" "The Best Almighty Mad Doctor" "Happiness 59 cm"

2018 © shukeba.com Chapter 58 Disposal|"The Last Days Super Exchange System" Chapter 59|BookmakerBar Novel Network (shukeba.com).

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: Bookshop's Fiction Network (PC Version)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 79 18
Details Short Title : GWDAWM Alternate Title : 战神穿成柔弱雄虫 Status : Completed Author : wood every every Genre : Yaoi
Wraith By SeventhAries

Science Fiction

42 1 34
Governmental officials unite with a team of elite scientists to create a manifestation of their vision of perfection, which comes in the form of a li...
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
71 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.