✓Apocalyptic Super Redemptio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Yun Weining Crossing to the morning of the end of the world is almost kneeling to the goddess of fate... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
85
86
End

54

663 13 0
By ruwen05026

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 54: Meet

Chapter 54: Meet

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

"How could it be her?" After hearing this conspiratorial meeting, Chu Yunting said in surprise. I didn't expect it to be a surprise.

Aunt Min, the old man actually sent Aunt Min over, then he believed that the strength of the Suzaku Guild must be much stronger than it seemed. It seems that Brother Long must have been calculated by the old man from beginning to end.

"Who is it?" Ji Chen was puzzled, the male god was still cultivating with his eyes closed, and suddenly he said such a sentence, it was really like Tang Wuhua said, the god was nagging.

Chu Yunting touched his head and said with a smile: "I knew that grandpa would not arrange nothing, but I didn't expect him to arrange a big one."

Ji Chen moved his big hand and muttered in a low voice: "Why do you always touch your head, and you are not a child," but he still didn't understand: "What is big?"

"I just used my divine sense to listen to the meeting of the four major guilds to jointly deal with the Linshi base, and found that the leader of the Suzaku Guild turned out to be a member of our Chu family. This shows that my grandfather should have been arranged in City A.

"Huh?" Ji Chen was surprised in his heart, the Suzaku Guild, as the second largest guild in the base, there were so many superpowers under it, and the president turned out to be a Chu family, so didn't it mean that the territory of this A City base had long been occupied by the Chu family?

"Yes, there are probably few people who know this person outside, so grandpa sent her out." Chu Yunting explained: "In fact, I have some relatives with Wuhua, my grandmother is from the Tang family, is a martial arts wizard, but although she has an excellent sense of martial arts, but her health is not good, even if she has read many martial arts classics, the insights are very exquisite, but it cannot be implemented, and then grandpa saw that she was depressed, so he adopted a girl and became a disciple for grandma, this girl is a martial idiot, under the guidance of grandma, she has made rapid progress, she has never married in her life, lives in the Chu family, studies the two martial arts of Tang and Chu, and the elders in the family except grandfather, Her martial arts skills are the highest. Before the end of the world, it had reached the eighth level of the day after tomorrow.

"Then she is the Suzaku Guild Leader?" Ji Chen asked, and Chu Yunting nodded: "Since Aunt Min has become the president of the Suzaku Guild, it means that grandpa has made arrangements for City A very early."

"It is not difficult to understand, after all, there are few people in Linshi City, and if you want to build a large base, you still have to have talents." And City A and Linshi are so close apart, even if they don't guard against Linshi City, Grandpa will definitely always guard against City A's base. Chu Yunting added that Ji Chen's mind gradually sketched the image of a gray-haired, old and cunning old man, and he quickly shook his head and dispersed this image, "Your grandfather is really smart, the Suzaku Guild is the second largest guild in the base, this is really a precaution."

"I think grandpa originally didn't mean to occupy this A city base, but there are too few people in the city, and the number of superpowers is limited, so grandpa probably wants Aunt Min to collect a few subordinates here to bring back, and then the A city base was taken power by the so-called dragon brother, making a mess of the base, and people are not living well, I guess if grandpa just wanted to dig up some of the supernatural people before, now it is estimated that he wants to dig up all the ordinary people here." Chu Yunting smiled, the old man is still an old man, if he doesn't make a move, he won't return empty-handed as soon as he makes a move.

"Alas, in the early days of the end times, everyone was busy hiding from zombies, and your grandfather actually began to lay out the layout, are the people of your Chu family so smart." If you live in the Chu family in the future, won't it seem that your IQ is urgent? Although he was not cowardly towards the Chu family, Ji Chen was still very nervous when he thought of returning to Linshi to meet Chu Yunting's elders.

Especially even if the male god said that the people in their family are reasonable people and should not embarrass them, he also knows that there are probably no parents under the sky who want their sons to be with a man.

"Not everyone in our Chu family is smart." Chu Yunting nodded Ji Chen's nose: "Isn't there a person with insufficient IQ in front of you?"

"Chu Yunting!!" Ji Chen glared at him, and just wanted to theorize with him, but was gently pulled up by Chu Yunting, "Okay, since Aunt Min is here, I should visit her at the Suzaku Guild."

"But will you be recognized?" Ji Chen was a little worried, they didn't think about anything when they came to City A, although the name was written casually when they registered, but when they came in, they were indeed upright and without any disguise, the City A base now wants to attack Linshi City, if they get the news that Chu Yunting is in the City A base, won't they bear the brunt of it, "Shall we hurry out of the city?"

"Don't worry, I've always kept a low profile, even in Linshi except for the people I often interact with, few people know me, that Brother Long looks extremely conceited, probably thought that I died on the road, if he had been prepared, as soon as I entered the city, the registered people should recognize me."

Ji Chen thought about it and felt that Chu Yunting's words also made some sense, but he was still a little uneasy in his heart.

Well, is this the difference between the male god and the little transparent, every little transparent can not do the kind of Tarzan collapses in front of the person who does not change color, when he encounters a little thing, he will only hesitate and shrink into his own shell, so naturally no one pays attention.

"But you still don't go, I secretly went to see Aunt Min, discussed with her, and when they are going to attack Linshi, they will also send the two of us as pioneers, and then grandpa will be surprised if he sees me."

Chu Yunting said, Ji Chen saw him with a smile, seemed to think of something interesting, and couldn't help but feel a little chilly.

qaq, male god, why do you have such a side, your nobility and coldness?

In the middle of the night, at an independent villa where the Suzaku Guild in the East District was stationed, a dark shadow was approaching a bedroom on the second floor.

Chu Yunting's figure shuttled briskly in the dark night, his body was almost comparable to that of a speed power, and although the night was quiet, there was no movement in the place he went.

Just as he was about to secretly open the bedroom door, a woman's voice suddenly came from behind the door, "What man!

Chu Yunting pushed open the door, saw Lin Min, who was very guarded in front of him, and said softly: "Aunt Min, I didn't expect it to be me, right?"

Lin Min stared at him expressionlessly for a while before he said softly: "You kid, scared me to death, I thought there were some masters in this base again."

"Alas," hearing Lin Min say this, Chu Yunting couldn't help sighing, "I thought Aunt Min wouldn't find me, obviously my level is now higher than Aunt Min, Aunt Min, how did you find me."

"I didn't find you, but I just woke up, my heart was uneasy, I wanted to come out and take a look, and I naturally felt you when I was close to the door." Lin Min replied nonchalantly.

"This is your keen warrior intuition again, right?" Chu Yunting said, "It's really frustrating. He sighed again, in the Chu family before, although he already had the peak cultivation of the day after tomorrow, but Aunt Min was only the eighth level of the day after tomorrow, but he could always detect his whereabouts, but he didn't expect that now he was already innate, but Aunt Min was still able to find him.

"Well, it's too quiet at night, after the end of the world, there are all kinds of strange powers, we can't help it, let's go into the house and say."

Chu Yunting nodded and followed Lin Min into the room, and Lin Min asked him softly: "I didn't expect you to come back at this time, but you don't go back to Linshi City, why are you staying here?"

"I heard that there has been a big operation in the A City base recently, how about I become a striker?" Chu Yunting suggested.

"Forget it." Lin Min waved his hand, "It's just that the old man invited Jun into the urn, and you are just watching the excitement."

"I just went to see the liveliness." Chu Yunting said, "And my lover, Aunt Min also join the team, you don't know him now, I'll let him visit you later."

Hearing him talk about his lover, Lin Min's expression changed a little: "How come you went out for such a short time, even your lover was brought back?"

"Aunt Min is not the same, in such a short time, she will become an adult?" Chu Yunting didn't want to say more, he didn't want to tell others about him and Ji Chen. Aunt Non-allergy has always liked simple-minded people, and she should like him very much when she sees Xiao Chen.

"Okay, since you want to do this, then I will leave you two places, but when the old man sees your expression, I can't say."

"I see." Having achieved his goal, Chu Yunting gave Lin Min a junior salute, and quickly left the Eastern Region and went to the Southern Region.

At this time, in the rented house in the southern district, only Ji Chen and Chu Yunting were left. Tang Wuhua had already taken the others away today. Hearing that there is such a thing as grass here, Luo Li and Cheng Wenzhao are very interested, and they can't wait to study it, maybe they should have entered the Linshi Research Institute by now.

Ji Chen estimated that he probably used that * grass to make a drug that was also effective for a long time for second-level superpowers. It's just that they have been rushing along the way, and they have not found this grass, or they have seen it and do not know each other.

"Did Aunt Min agree?" Ji Chen asked.

"Of course." Chu Yunting saw that he was not sleeping, and he knew that this person did not say anything, but he was still worried about himself in his heart, "Little fool, my husband can be regarded as the number one master in this A City base, and he must not walk sideways in this base." "There is no mention of what was discovered by Lin Min today.

The male god is so narcissistic, Ji Chen also believes in his strength, but, "What is the husband, it's not serious." He muttered in a low voice, because it was already the middle of the night, he was already very sleepy, and now that he saw Chu Yunting returning, he was relieved to sleep at ease.

Chu Yunting, who still had something to say, laughed helplessly when he saw him fall asleep again. Bookmaker Bar Novel Network novel network novels are the most complete, the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: "President Daddy is super powerful" "The Strongest Healer" "The Cold Gate" "Shinto Danzun" "Daddy's Literary Life" "Foodie from Another World" "Super Wizard" Super Immortal Academy "The Great Song General Gate" "The Strongest Sword God of Rebirth" "Urban Super Doctor" "The Court of the Great Wei" "Journey to the West: Through the Heavens" "Devouring the Sky" "The Strongest Shopkeeper in History"

←: Chapter 53: Plan

Return to the Apocalyptic Super Redemption System catalog

→: Chapter 55: Action

Latest Update: "Ice Apocalypse I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Online Free Reading" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Novel Read the Full Text" "Urban Wine Sword Fairy" "Peak Battle Dragon" "Undefeated God Son-in-law Yang Chen" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Free Full Text Reading" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, read the full text without pop-ups" "My disciples are all the assets of the Great Emperor" "Liu Zhen Jaw Qu Xiaojue is really golden, she has calculated again, free reading full text" "The Strongest Refining Period" "Super Flower Protector" "Sitting and Forgetting Eternal Life" "Undefeated Blue Star" "One eats a big bowl of new books is really golden, she gives people another trivia" "Dragon Blood God of War" 《Full Redemption》 "Proud Sword God" "Ling Tian Zhan Zun" "The protagonist is Zhang Yifang Yuqing's novel free reading" "Martial Refining Peak Finale" "God Devouring Supreme" "The Beginning of a Heavenly Machine Pavilion" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, Zhang Yifang Yuqing ended with whom" "Nine-Star Overlord Body Showdown" "Lingtian War Soul" "Supreme God Emperor" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, is the heroine still there" "Ten fiancées at the beginning" "The Best Almighty Mad Doctor" "Happiness 59 cm"

2018 © shukeba.com Chapter 54 Meet|"The Last Days Super Exchange System" Chapter 55|Bookmaker Bar Novel Network (shukeba.com).

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: Bookshop's Fiction Network (PC Version)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.6K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
26.9K 818 20
Some random one shots about Haylor
Doomspire By Nate

Science Fiction

127 4 7
An intergalactic death match on a lost planet.. (The series)
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...