My Random Book Part 2!

De blizlady

Random Stuff about The Lego Movie and Danger Force! Mai multe

Introduction! :) 🙂 🌈
Lego Dimensions Alternate Ending!
Deja Vu
The Lego Movie Character Development!
Random Oneshots
Incorrect Quotes!
Random Oneshot!
WHY?!
The Lego Movie Random Thing!
The Lego Movie Clear Up Something!
Incorrect Quotes!
Things That You Can't Take Seriously!
Mind Blowers That I Still Can't Believe And Make My Head Explode🤯
Chapa X Bose And Wyldstyle/Lucy X Emmet!
Incorrect Quotes Part 2!
Happy 10th Anniversary Of The Lego Movie! My Favorite Movie!
Random Stuff
Happy 4th Or 5th Anniversary Of The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!
Random Stuff
Girl Code Best Friend Bestie Girlfriend Girl Talk
Sister Talk!
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Random Thing/Theory About The Lego Movie And The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!
Special Announcement!
My Oc Oneshots!
Happy Presidents Day!
Guess What?
Random Oneshots!
The Lego Movie Theory!
Random Stuff!
I Watched The Lego Movie With My Big Sister!
I Watched The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part With My Big Sister!
The Lego Movie And The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part Theory!
Random Stuff
Tomorrow's My Birthday!
Today's My Birthday!
What A Great Birthday!
Birthday Party!
Remembering You REAL Ending!
Danger Force Is Coming Back?!
Girl Talk!
Random Stuff!
The Lego Movie Random Thing!
Happy International Women's Day!
Bestie Talk!
Comfort
Random Thing!
Random Stuff!
Sister Talk And Comfort
Pants!
Chapa And Bose's First Kiss!
Random Stuff!
Danger Force Season 3 2-Part Adventure Hints!
Chapa Got Arrested?!
A Lot Has Changed In Danger Force Season 3!
Random Stuff For Danger Force Season 3!
Danger Force Season 3 Promo 4!
I'm Excited For Season 3 Of Danger Force!
Stuff For Season 3 Of Danger Force!
Sneak Peeks Of Danger Force Season 3!
Scars
Detective Bose
The Force Returns Part 1 Review!
Random Stuff
The Force Returns Part 2 Review!
Chapa's Phone Home My Way!
Random Stuff!
Big Dynomite Review!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
No More Reviews :(
Random Stuff!
Death Epilouge
I Graduated!
Random Things
Random Stuff
Poptropica Personality Questions/Pop Quizzes
My OC!
My OCs!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
I Watched Elemental!
Everything Is Awesome
Random Stuff
Born This Way
Danger Force Is FINALLY Coming Back!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Simonetta
Random Stuff
Jealous
Random Stuff!
Merry Christmas Day!
Danger Force Guardians Of The Ponytail Review! part
The Battle For Swellview Alternate Ending My Way!
Rock Paper Scissors
It's My Birthday!
Rock Paper Scissors
Rock Paper Scissors

Random Stuff

28 0 0
De blizlady

Jesse and Reuben both die during their battle with the Witherstorm.

A memorial is built for them. It's made out of Polished Andesite, Polished Diorite, and Quartz blocks. It has a layered roof and fire canopy. Flowers are around the memorial. It has a banner of both Jesse and Reuben. Below the banner is a plaque that reads:

"Jesse And Reuben"

"Our Heroes"

"Best Friends Forever"

A smaller memorial is built for both of them in The Order Hall. It has a banner of Jesse and above it is the framed flint and steel, bow, and empty potion bottle she dropped upon death and it has two brown flower pots with daises. It has a banner of Reuben and above it is the framed porkchop he dropped upon death. It also has two brown flower pots with daises. 

Lukas gives the speech.

Lukas:"But at the end of the day, you know what REALLY mattered?"

Lukas:"My heroes, Jesse and Reuben."

The crowd turns to look at Jesse and Reuben's memorial.

Lukas:"They may have seemed like just a girl and a pig to most people, but they were so much more. And at the end of the day, they saved us all. FOR JESSE AND REUBEN!"

The crowd cheers.

Jesse and Reuben will be remembered...

When Lukas was talking about Jesse and Reuben, Otis had a saddened expression, having some remorse for trying to butcher Jesse's pig.

-------------

Back in the day, when the team believed that they were making a third season, one of the versions proposed by Eric for Season 3 involved the introduction of Reuben from an alternate timeline, one in which Jesse died defeating the Witherstorm, and Reuben had lived.

Oh! And last question, were there any plans that Ruben would coming back?

I really wanted to bring Reuben back at the end of season 2, but I got too much push-back from marketing and publishing who thought that killing Reuben was our "Old Yeller" moment and that bringing him back would ruin it. I'm on-record as really disagreeing with the decision of killing Reuben and think that it was the biggest mistake made on the series so I have.. a lot of complex feelings about the matter, ha.

Back in the day when we thought we were making a third season, one of the versions of Season 3 that I pitched involved Reuben from an alternate timeline showing up - In his timeline, Jesse had died and the Witherstorm won, so he was this battle-hardened little pig and it was both adorable and sad.

Me:"It was probably going to go like this."

Female Jesse

Dragonsbane Armor

Enchanted Diamond Sword

Jesse:"Alright, it's time to put an end to this thing, once and for--"

Before Jesse can say "All" and give the Command Block the final blow with her enchanted diamond sword, she gets cut off when the Witherstorm head grabs her legs with it's teeth and starts shaking her around. Jesse screams in panic as she holds onto Reuben.

Me:(Horrified)"Jesse! Hold on, Jess!" I force Jesse to hold on.

The Witherstorm lets go of Jesse and she is in the air for a second as the Witherstorm opens it's mouth to eat her but misses her and bites nothing as she falls to her death in the pit inside the Witherstorm as she screams.

The camera to show Jesse as a big blurry purple dot falling and screaming, her enchanted diamond sword shown as a small blurry blue dot falling with her.

Jesse:(Screaming)"AHAAAAAAAAAA!"

Me:(Horrified)"JESSE! NOOOOOOOOOO!" 

Me:"ARRRRGGGGHHHH!" I angrily scream at the Witherstorm.

Jesse:"All right, it's time to put an end to this thing once and for--"

The Wither Storm head from before bites Jesse's body, and starts tugging onto it with Reuben pulling her. Reuben forces her to hold on. Jesse screams.

Jesse:(Screaming)"AAAAAA!"

Reuben:(Panicked oinking)"Jesse! Hold on, buddy!"

The head lets go of Jesse, and Jesse falls through the giant hole. Jesse screams.

Jesse:(Screaming)"AHAAAAAA!"

Reuben:(Panicked oinking)"Jesse! No!"

Reuben lets out a squeal of anger.

I let out a scream of anger.

-----------

Female Jesse

After the battle with The Witherstorm

Reuben hits the water and survives but Jesse hits the ground and take fall damage and dies.

Before Jesse died, she told Lukas to be the new leader because he's a good leader and to take care of Reuben since Reuben seems to like Lukas.

This is what happened...

Jesse falls to her death.

Jesse deals the final blow to the Command Block. The Wither Storm starts to deactivate. The tentacle that is holding onto Jesse lets go of Jesse and Jesse falls through the giant hole to her death.

After Jesse destroys the Command Block, The Witherstorm lets go of Jesse and she screams as she falls down the pit inside the Wither storm to her death.

Jesse:(Screaming)"AHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Me:(Shocked and horrified)"JESSE! NOOOOOOOOOO!(Angry)ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

I angrily scream at The Witherstorm.

Earlier, Jesse let Lukas go to find the other Ocelots. But he finds them way later. So later that he arrives after The Witherstorm is dead.

Lukas:"Guys! I found the other Ocelots!"

Olivia:"Lukas! You came back!"

Lukas:"Yeah! I did! Wait a minute...where's Jesse?"

Petra:"I thought she was here already."

Suddenly, whimpering in pain is heard nearby.

Axel:"Hey, do you guys here something?"

The camera pans to show Jesse in her Dragonsbane armor lying down on the rock hard ground, curled up in a ball, whimpering in pain.

Lukas sees Jesse on the floor in pain.

Lukas:"Jesse!"

Reuben squeaks worriedly.

Lukas, Petra, Olivia, Axel, and Reuben all run over to Jesse and find her badly hurt from the fall damage.

Jesse whimpers in pain as she looks at the gang with sad eyes.

Petra:(Gasps)

Olivia:"Oh no..."

Axel:"No..."

Lukas:"Why...?"

Jesse looks up at Lukas.

Lukas:"Jesse..."

Lukas:(Are you OK?)"Are you okay, Jess?"

Lukas:(It'll be fine.)"You're gonna be fine. You hear me?"

Lukas:(You're a hero, Jesse)"You're a hero, you know that? You just saved the world!"

Jesse grunts in pain.

Lukas:"Come on Jesse. Say something."

Jesse tries to get up, but the pain stops her. Lukas gets shocked.

Lukas:(Get up, Jesse!)"Get up, Jesse! Get up! You can't just give up on me. Not now."

Lukas:(Jesse, I need you.)"Jesse, don't do this to me. I need you, Jess."

Lukas:(I'm here for you, Jess.)"It's okay, Jess. I'm here."

Lukas puts his hand on Jesse's cheek to comfort her.

Lukas:"I'm here."

Jesse's pain starts to get worse, and eventually, she dies. Jesse's inventory is left behind. 

Empty Potion Bottle.

Bow.

Flint and Steel.

Enchanted Diamond Sword.

Dragonsbane Armor.

Jesse will be remembered...

Sad violin music plays.

Me:(Sad look on my face)

Lukas:(Sad look on his face)

Lukas picks up Jesse's inventory, holds it, and stares at it with tears in his eyes.

Lukas:(Tearfully)"You were a great girl..."

I nod in agreement and I hang my head in grief.

Reuben, Axel, Olivia, Petra, Lukas, and I all cry, mourn and grieve for Jesse.

Everyone that was involved with the Wither Storm starts gathering around Reuben, Axel, Olivia, Petra, and Lukas to pay their respects to Jesse the fallen hero and slayer of The Witherstorm. The Wither Slayer. The screen fades out afterwards.

Remembering Jesse

As the sad violin music plays, clips of Jesse are shown. Some of Jesse smiling, some of Jesse grinning,

Town

One week later

The scene transitions to Reuben, Axel, Olivia, Petra, Lukas, and the remaining members of the Order of the Stone paying their respects to Jesse at her graveyard. A crowd of people are cheering in the background. Reuben, Axel, Olivia, Petra, and Lukas walk onto a stage, about to give a speech.

Jesse lifts her head up.

Jesse:"Lukas! You came back!" 

Jesse lies her head back down again.

Lukas kneels down next to Jesse and holds her hand.

Lukas:"Jesse...I'm so sorry...This my fault. This is all my fault. This is all of my fault. This is because of me. I'm the one who went after my friends."

Jesse:"But you couldn't have known what was going to happen."

Flashback

Gabriel looks at Lukas' jacket.

Gabriel: That jacket... I recognize it!

Jesse: Lukas always wears that jacket.

Gabriel: No -- there were other people wearing that very same jacket when I was thrown from the monster! Ugh... it hurts just to think about...

Jesse took Ellegaard's armor.

Magnus: Hey, hey, it's okay...

Lukas: Jesse... if what Gabriel said is true...

Lukas: I mean... do you think? I thought for sure they were gone, but... If they were just trapped in the Wither Storm...

Maybe your friends survived?

Jesse: Lukas, your friends could still be out there!

Lukas will remember that.

Lukas: I know! And that means I -- I gotta go after them!

Lukas: They might need me, Jesse!

Jesse didn't talk to Lukas first.

Lukas is looking at the horses. He then turns to look at Jesse who has approached him.

Jesse: Lukas, what are you doing?

Lukas: I told you. I'm going after my friends. I thought the other Ocelots were dead... but if they're not, I need to go find them. Look, I am grateful to you guys for bringing me this far... But I can't leave them alone out there. Not with three Wither Storms raging.

We need you.

Jesse: You can't just up and leave, Lukas, you're part of our team!

Lukas: And you saying that just reminds me that I left my team.

Jesse: Lukas...

Jesse respects Lukas.

My own little twist.

And loves him.

And Lukas loves Jesse too.

Lukas: Look. You and me, we've made a pretty good team so far. I'd even call us friends. So I hope you'll understand why I need to go help my OLD friends. They'd do it for me. Same way you'd go back for any of your friends.

I understand. Go.

Jesse: I can't believe I'm saying this, but... If your heart's telling you to go, then you gotta go. Otherwise you'd be... heartless, or something.

Lukas: (Chuckles a bit at what Jesse said at the last part) Thank you, Jesse. I'll find them, and then I'll find you again too. I promise.

You let Lukas go find his friends.

Jesse: Thanks.

Lukas leads one of the horses away, and Jesse has a saddened, distraught look on her face.

Lukas climbs on the horse, looks at Jesse one last time, and rides off.

Jesse stands there, saddened and distraught.

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"You're a hero! You know that? You just saved the world."

Jesse smiles weakly then winces in pain.

Lukas:"Jesse, no, don't do this to me. I need you."

Lukas:"It's okay, Jess. I'm here.(Eyes close then open)(Tearfully)I'm here."

Jesse lifts her head up.

Jesse:"Lukas...Thanks for coming back."

Lukas:"I told you I would. I promised."

Jesse:"Lukas, I must go. From now on, you're the leader. You're a good leader. And take care of Reuben for me, okay? He seems to like you."

Lukas:"I will. I promise."

Lukas:"I love you, Jesse."

Jesse:"I love you too, Lukas."

Jesse kisses Lukas then lies her head back down.

Lukas frowns.

The intense beauty in Jesse's bright emerald green eyes pierced through him. Lukas stared into Jesse's enchanting eyes one last time until the forest green in them faded to a murky green and then Jesse's purple eyeshadow eyelids slowly closed, covering her green eyes forever. 

Jesse continues to lie on the ground until...

Poof!

She dies and disappears in a puff of smoke and her inventory is left behind.

Empty Potion Bottle, Bow, Flint And Steel, Dragonsbane Armor, and Enchanted Diamond Sword.

It's said that Jesse's Enchanted Diamond Sword was destroyed after it destroyed the Command Block but in this one it's still intact.

Sad music plays.

The Minecraft Story Mode Soundtrack "Don't Be Toasted Reuben" that played when Reuben died, get that up and play it. For Jesse I call it "Don't Die Jesse". That's the music that plays.

Jesse will be remembered...

Me:(Shocked and horrified)"Jesse...? Jesse?! All of her inventory...everywhere! One minute she's alive...the next? Gone. Poof."

Reuben:(Sad look on his face)"Oink?"(Translation)"Jesse?"

Petra kneels down next to Reuben, pets him and comforts him.

Petra:"Reuben, I am...I am so sorry. She was a great girl."

Reuben sadly nods in agreement.

Lukas:(Sad look on his face)

Lukas picks up Jesse's sword and stares at it with tears in his eyes.

Lukas:(About Jesse; Teary Voice)"You were a great girl..."

Lukas, Petra, Olivia, Axel, and Reuben all cry and grieve and mourn for Jesse as a crowd gathers around Jesse's gang as the sad music continues to play.

A picture of Jesse smiling shows up. There are words on the picture that say "In Loving Memory Of Jessica Taber"

Different music plays.

Lyrics

Gone

Gone away

And I won't see you anymore cause you're gone

The screen fades to black.

Jesse's Last Will And Testament

I leave Lukas in charge of being the leader of my gang since he is a good leader and has excellent leadership skills.

I leave Lukas to take care of my pet pig and best friend Reuben as Reuben seems to like Lukas. I except that Reuben will be well fed and happy.

One day later a grave is built for Jesse.

The gang visits Jesse's grave in the graveyard.

Her tombstone reads

RIP(Rest In Peace)

Here lies Jessica Taber

1999-2015

"Cool Beans"

Everyone is sad and crying and grieving and mourning for Jesse and pay their respects to Jesse in the graveyard.

Lukas, with tears in his eyes, lies a bouquet of flowers(Daisies, Jesse's favorite)at her grave.

The day after that, a funeral is held for Jesse.

The day after that, a memorial service is held for Jesse.

The day after that, Lukas builds Jesse a memorial.

The day after that, a smaller memorial is built for Jesse in the Order hall.

One Week Later

A memorial is built for Jesse. Lukas built it a week after Jesse's death. The memorial is made out of Quartz, Polished Diorite, and Polished Andesite blocks. At the top of the memorial a fire burned in a small canopy from a Quartz column. The memorial has a banner of Jesse and a plaque with her name on it.

The Building

It was a cross shaped mausoleum made from; Polished Diorite, Polish Andesite and Quartz, standing on a platform made from the same materials and flowers had been planted around it. The sides were open which allowed you to see a Quartz centeral column with ledges around the bottom. A tiered canopy ran around the top and formed a roof which the Quartz column burst through and held it's own smaller canopy where a fire burned, it had to be burning due to netherack which meant that it would burn forever. The face on the banners and the name on the plaques that were on all sides; Jesse.

Jesse's Memorial

Name: Jesse's Memorial

Type: Memorial

Level: Ground

Location: In Beacontown

Jesse's Memorial

Jesse's Memorial is a location in Minecraft Story Mode. It was built to honor Jesse, who had died from fall damage after defeating the Wither Storm.

Location

The Memorial is located near the Order Hall, which is located in Beacontown. It was first surrounded by Endercon stalls but is now somewhere in the center of the city square.

Architecture

Jesse's Memorial consists of a structure with a banner of Jesse's head. Below it is in item frame with Jesse's name. The structure is mostly made out of Quartz and Polished Diorite blocks. Nearby the memorial are other structures including Ivor's Pad and the Amulet Beacon. Nearby are also several plants, including saplings.

Another smaller memorial to Jesse was built inside the Order Hall with a banner of Jesse and framed Enchanted Diamond Sword, Flint And Steel, Bow, and Empty Potion Bottle that Jesse dropped on death. Her Dragonsbane armor is on an armor stand in a display case.

The Enchanted Diamond Sword.

The blade was a light blue since it was made out of diamonds, the grip was the typical brown leather with a little bit of diamond on the bottom, or the pommel. The cross-guard, the bit between the grip and blade, had turned a shiny gold after Jesse enchanted it, with a glowing red stone in the middle.

The Dragonsbane Armor

The purple set. The bottoms were black along with the boots, heeled, clearly made for females. Maybe this set was made for Ellegaard? The sleeves, gloves and arm guards were also black but the shoulder guards were purple with a black outline and spikes. The chest plate was nearly entirely purple except for a black stripe down the middle and a lighter purple gem at the top, the same light purple color ran along the bottom, in between black.

Flashback

Jesse:"I got this armor stand as a gift, but I don't have any armor to put on it. Maybe someday."

End Of Flashback

Lukas gives the speech.

Lukas:"But at the end of the day, you know what REALLY mattered? Our hero, Jesse."

The crowd turns to look at Jesse's memorial.

Lukas:"She may have seemed like just an average, generic, regular, normal, ordinary small town girl citizen with a pig as a pet and best friend that she took with her everywhere she went, but she was so much more. She was amazing, awesome, cool, beautiful, funny, smart, clever, inventive, resourceful, brave, fearless, tough, confident, determined, tenacious, hopeful, positive, optimistic, loyal, caring, kind, nice, polite, humble, generous, empathetic and kind-hearted. She was very loyal to us. She cheered us up. She gave us advice, picked us up when we were down, and at the end of the day, she saved us all. FOR JESSE!"

The crowd cheers.

Jesse will be remembered...

Me:"Jesse will be remembered...Awww..."

A Memorial Service is held for Jesse the day after Jesse's gang becomes the NEW Order Of The Stone. 

Everyone wears fancy black clothes.

Violin and piano music plays.

There are white flowers.

There is a picture of Jesse smiling.

A video plays during the memorial service.

The video shows Jesse, Olivia, Axel, and Reuben walking together.

Narrator:"Heroes can come from unlikely beginnings..."

The video shows Jesse and Reuben smiling at each other.

Me:"Aw, is this a "Remembering Jesse" thing?"

Narrator:"Heroes can start as ordinary people..."

The video shows Jesse, Reuben, Axel, Olivia, Petra, and Lukas outside the treehouse and smiling.

Narrator:"These ordinary people started out as just a group of friends in a treehouse..."

The video shows Endercon with The Witherstorm and Jesse running from it with a scared look on her face and the others in the backround.

Narrator:"But when the world is in danger, fate calls on the ordinary, and these people team up to save the world..."

The video shows a picture of Jesse in her Dragonsbane armor smiling with her hands on her hips.

Narrator:"Led by a beautiful, funny, smart, brave, and kind leader and hero..."

The video shows Jesse in her normal outfit smiling.

Narrator:"Who started out as just a normal, ordinary girl..."

The video shows Jesse in her Dragonsbane armor destroying the Command Block with her Enchanted Diamond Sword.

Narrator:"But ends up saving the world...

The video shows a dying Jesse in Lukas's arms. Lukas is holding her hand. Jesse slowly closes her eyes and her hand in Lukas's hand falls.

Narrator:"Though in doing so, she sacrifices herself, and our beloved hero falls."

The video shows a picture of Jesse smiling.

Narrator:"That hero's name...is Jesse. Even though she sacrificed herself, as long as there are stars in the sky, Jesse will forever live on in our hearts and in our minds..."

The day after the memorial service, they have a funeral.

The day after the funeral, Lukas with tears in his eyes, walks up to Jesse's memorial holding daisies, Jesse's favorite flower. He places the flowers on the stairs of the memorial and sits on the stairs. Lukas stares at Jesse's plaque with her name on it. He runs his fingers over the plaque. Lukas then stares at the banner with Jesse's face on it. She is smiling on the banner.

Lukas's eyes fill up with tears. He loves that smile. He misses that smile.

Lukas:"Jesse...You're a hero. You defeated the Witherstorm. You saved everybody. You saved the world. And you sacrificed yourself doing it. I wish you were here with us right now...But I'm glad that we are on good terms."

Flashback

Jesse:"May the best team win."

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"You respected me."

Flashback

Jesse:"Your beacon wasn't too shabby."

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"You came back for me."

Flashback

Jesse:"No man left behind. That's my motto."

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"You gave me your cookie."

Flashback

Jesse:(Holding out her cookie to Lukas)"Take it, Lukas."

Lukas:"Oh, no. I can't do that."

Jesse:"I insist."

Lukas:(Taking the cookie)"Okay. Thanks Jesse."

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"You stood up for me."

Flashback

Jesse:(Axel, back off)"Take it easy, Axel."

Axel:"Easy?! He threatened me."

Jesse:"He's not gonna do anything."

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"You told me to stay in the shelter."

Flashback

Jesse:(You're staying with us)"You're not going anywhere."

Axel:"But Jesse..."

Jesse:"That's enough. We're all on the same team now. He's staying."

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"You worried about me."

Flashback

Jesse:(Worried)"Are you hurt?"

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"You gave me a chance to lead."

Flashback

Jesse:"Everyone, follow Lukas."

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"You told me Petra has Wither Sickness."

Flashback

Jesse:"Look Lukas, Petra is sick."

End Of Flashback

Lukas:"And at the end of the day, you saved us all. You're such a good person, Jesse. I'm...I'm so sorry you died. But I'm glad to know that we're cool."

Ghost Jesse:"Cool beans."

Lukas:"Wait, I've heard that before."

Flashback

Lukas:"Cool. Cool."

Jesse:"Cool beans."

Later

Lukas:"Thanks for being so cool about it."

Jesse:"Cool beans."

End Of Flashback

Lukas sees Ghost Jesse.

Lukas:"Jesse?"

Ghost Jesse:"Destroying that Command Block was easy." She joked with her silly goofy little grin.

Lukas:"Jesse!"

Lukas hugs Ghost Jesse and cries and Ghost Jesse hugs back.

Jesse:(Sweet and soothing voice)"There, there, Lukas. It's okay...let it all out."

Lukas:"Oh how I missed your sweet voice."

The Day After

Everyone thinks about their first meeting with Jesse

Reuben

A little piglet is hanging around a waterfall. Suddenly, he sees a little girl. Her big bright green eyes widen in wonder and curiosity.

Little Jesse:"Aw! You're so cute! Hi little guy!"

Jesse reaches out to pet the little piglet but he backs away in fear.

Jesse:"Hey buddy. No need to be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you.(whips out a carrot)I've got a carrot."

The piglet sniffs the carrot and eats it.

Jesse:"What's your name?"

The piglet oinks.

Jesse:"Reuben?"

The piglet nods.

Jesse:"We're gonna be best friends forever, Reuben!"

The little girl and the little piglet both watch the sunset together.

Axel and Olivia

Little Axel and Little Olivia are both playing together.

Suddenly, Little Jesse walks up to them.

Jesse:"Hi! I'm Jesse!"

Olivia:"Hello! I'm Olivia!"

Axel:"Hey! I'm Axel!"

Jesse:"Do you wanna play with me?"

Olivia and Axel:"Sure!"

The three little kids play jump rope. Axel on one end, Olivia on the other, and Jesse in the middle.

They all sang together.

Axel, Olivia, and Jesse:(Singing)"Cinderella, dressed in yellow, went upstairs to kiss a 'fella, made a mistake, and kissed a snake, how many doctors did it take?"

Axel:"...I don't know!"

Olivia and Jesse laughed.

Jesse:"We're going to be the best of friends forever!"

Lukas, Aiden, Maya, and Gill.

Little Jesse is playing with a doll.

Suddenly, Little Aiden, Little Maya, and Little Gill approach her.

Aiden:"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

Maya:"It's a little loser!"

Gill:"Yeah! Loser!"

Jesse:"You guys are mean! Stop it!"

Aiden:"Make us!"

Aiden takes away Jesse's doll.

Jesse:"Hey! Give that back!"

Jesse tries to jump to reach her doll but Aiden holds it high out of her reach.

Aiden:"You want it? Go get it!"

Aiden throws Jesse's doll in a mud puddle.

Splat!

Jesse cries.

Aiden pushes Jesse to the ground and she cries even more.

Aiden:"Ha! What a crybaby!"

Lukas:"Hey! Leave her alone!"

Aiden:"Make us!"

Lukas hisses and Aiden, Maya, and Gill run away.

Lukas turns to the little girl and holds his hand out to her.

Lukas:"You okay?"

Jesse:"Yeah, I'm okay, thanks."

Lukas pulls Jesse's doll out of the mud puddle. Lukas wipes the mud off and the doll is nice and clean again. It sparkles, shimmers, and shines.

Lukas:"Good as new!"

Lukas hands the doll back to Jesse.

Jesse:"Thank you."

Lukas:"You're welcome."

Jesse:"Do you wanna be friends?"

Lukas:"Yes!"

Jesse:"We're going to be friends forever!"

Ivor

Lukas:(About Jesse)"Best woman that ever lived. Miss ya, Jess. I still miss her. I really miss her. I really, really miss her. Just missing someone. She loved potatoes. Potatoes were her favorite. The Founder of Sky City looks just like Jesse. Pale skin. Black hair. Green eyes. And red lips."

Lukas misses Jesse. Her raven hair. Ebony-black hair. Her brownish blackish hair. Her tanned skin. Her beautiful eyes. Her personality. Her dark brown hair; darker than the night. Her blood-red lips shimmered and her olive skin, warmer than the sun made me blush. Her magnificent, shimmering, shining, bright emerald forest green eyes. Eyes that shone like emeralds. Eyes that glimmered like emeralds. Glowed like a lush forest. Her cute and happy face. Her chipper and sweet and soothing voice. Her beautiful singing voice. Her adorable giggle. Her cute laugh. Her silly smile. Her goofy grin. She was cute when she was angry. It was hot when she fighted. 

Lukas hears a voice in his head.

The Voice:"Why keep trying, Lukas? You will only fail. Just as you failed to save Jesse."

Lukas keeps berating himself for leaving. The last thing he saw before he left was Jesse's saddened, distraught face.

Lukas:"If I hadn't gone off to find the other Ocelots..."

Axel:"If I hadn't taken that potion..."

Ivor:"If I hadn't spawned that Witherstorm..."

Petra:(About the trade with the Wither skull)"If I had taken a second just to think about it..."

Soren:(About The Command Block)"I should've casted the foul thing into the abyss! Why didn't I destroy that cursed block ages ago?"

Lukas, Axel, Ivor, Petra, and Soren:"Jesse would still be alive! She would still be here with us!"

Ghost Jesse:"I'm always here with you guys. Always..."

Here is the list of things Jesse had done

Episode 1:Order Of The Stone

Jesse told Reuben to run away from the monsters.

Jesse rescued Lukas.

Jesse rescued Petra.

Jesse convinced Lukas to stay in the shelter.

Jesse chose to seek out Ellegaard.

Jesse chose to seek out Magnus.

Jesse named her team The Order Of The Pig.

Jesse threatened Otis.

Jesse gave Lukas her cookie and they split it and ate it while sitting next to each other.

Jesse built a Creeper.

Jesse won the building competition.

Jesse's handshake was "The Warrior Whip"

Jesse built a hut.

Jesse would fight ten zombie sized chickens.

Episode 2:Assembly Required

Jesse took down the Ghast by reflecting it's fire beams.

Jesse departed at night.

Jesse completed Episode 2 killing a monster with the bow and arrow.

Jesse fell into the pit of Endermen.

Jesse told Petra to let Ivor go.

Jesse followed Ellegaard.

Jesse crafted a repeater.

Jesse stayed to help Ellegaard to build the Command Block.

Jesse launched Reuben in the Cow-A-Pult.

Jesse set all the bats free.

Jesse gave Axel the amulet to fool the griefers.

Jesse went by the name "The Pig Master".

Jesse chose pink wool.

Episode 3:The Last Place You Look

Jesse chose to save her friends.

Jesse followed Lukas through the End.

Jesse high-fived Reuben.

Jesse revealed the secret.

Jesse chose Ellegaard's armor.

Jesse told Ivor to come back and fight.

Jesse dropped down alone.

Jesse listened to every record.

Jesse agreed to be Soren's friend.

When Soren sang, Jesse said to him "Let it out!" and had a goofy grin on her face.

Jesse saved all the survivors.

Jesse let Lukas find his friends.

Jesse entered the witch's hut to take the cake. She also picked all of the potatoes and gave them to the others.

Jesse took Petra on the horse.

Jesse told Petra to stay behind in the cave.

Jesse looked for a way around the maze.

Jesse built a pig in order to get into the Witherstorm.

Jesse crafted a diamond sword.

Jesse chose new armor.

Jesse chose Dragonsbane armor.

Jesse played as white female Jesse.

Wither Storm Deaths

Jesse (Indirectly)

Deaths

Jesse (self sacrifice).

The last appearance of Jesse. (In Person)

Wither Storm

It was indirectly responsible for the death of Jesse, making it very personally evil to Reuben.

List of Jesse's quotes.

"I'd have to go with the giant chickens. Not because I want to or because I think it would be easy, but because they would be an abomination."— Jesse to Olivia. (Determinant) "He's my wingman. People always wanna talk to the guy/girl with the pig."—Jesse to Olivia. (Determinant) "But if that's the case... it means we win at being losers."—Jesse to Olivia. (Determinant) "Well, have you heard the saying... it's possible to be nice and win?"—Jesse to Lukas at the Endercon Building Competition. (Determinant) Jesse: "I would be honored to be your backup."Petra: "Don't make such a big deal of it. I just said..."Jesse: "You can come with me. I know. I was there. It was amazing."—Jesse and Petra. (Determinant) "I don't wanna die!!!"—Jesse falling off the bridge if they choose to fight. "Don't touch my pig!"—Jesse telling Lukas to stay away from Reuben. (Determinant) "Reuben? No, not you gu-- pigs! All pigs but Reuben shut up!"—Jesse while trying to find Reuben. (Determinant) "I don't know when; I don't know how; but someday, far in the future, when you're least expecting it... we WILL get our revenge."—Jesse threatening Aiden. (Determinant) "Well, Ghasts are OFFICIALLY crossed off my to-see list. I'm done with Ghasts, never need to see them... oh crap."—Jesse in . "Can you throw up, like, inside your body?"—Jesse to Olivia. "Axel, you'd think a poisonous potato was awesome if it had TNT strapped to it."—Jesse to Axel. (Determinant) "A bow? In a cannon fight? Axel! There are all sorts of clichéd lines about this!"—Jesse to Axel. (Determinant) "Flying pig jokes are totally played out."—Jesse to Magnus. (Determinant) "Okay. Reuben, it's time for a game of... Super Pig!"—Jesse launching Reuben. (Determinant) "Ah, what can I say, me and redstone just, you know, speak to each other."—Jesse to Olivia. (Determinant) "I never wanted to be a hero... but I'm willing to do the heroic thing."—Jesse to the group. (Determinant) "Yeah, good point. Let's just sit here and sing songs instead. First song is called, "How We Gave Up At the Finish Line.. Because of Lukas.""—Jesse being sarcastic to Lukas. (Determinant) "Well, maybe that is a lot of pressure for just a person and a pig. But we have to find a way."—Jesse to Reuben. (Determinant)
Here are the great things Jesse has done that makes her admirable.After finding Reuben, Jesse did not scold him for running off on his/her own as it wasn't his fault.If Jesse and his/her friends lose the Building Competition, Jesse can assure them that they'll win next year or that the Ocelots deserve to win.He/she befriends Lukas at Endercon, despite their earlier rivalry, and can tell that he deserved to win or if he wins, Jesse can tell him that his Beacon was cool too.He/she apologizes to Ivy for interrupting her at the Slime Stand.He/she traded his/her sword with Otis instead of threatening and even if he/she did threaten him, this would be justified in that case due to how he tried to kill Reuben.He/she goes into the Basement risking his/her life to find Lukas, depending on the choices you make.He/she gives his/her cookie to Lukas to make him feel welcome.When Lukas and Axel get into an argument, Jesse can choose to defend Lukas and calls out Axel for acting overly antagonistic towards Lukas.When Lukas wants to leave the shelter (understandably), Jesse tells him to stay as it was too dangerous to leave during the night.He/she chooses to craft a repeater instead of stealing one as it won't endanger the cows.He/she convinced Mabel to stop with the Cow-a-pult instead of blowing it up.He/she tells Ellegaard not to be so hard on Olivia as it wasn't her fault that Olivia fainted in front of her.He/she trusts Axel with the Amulet.He/she was happy to see Gabriel or Petra when they got back to the temple.He/she tells Magnus and Ellegaard to get along.He/she trusts Gabriel or Petra with his/her secret, but advises them to tell others.He/she saves Axel and Reuben from the monsters and tells Lukas to go after the amulet.He/she trusts Lukas with Petra or Gabriel's secret.He/she calls out Magnus and Ellegaard for leaving them.He/she promises a dying Ellegaard or Magnus to save all the survivors, and keeps it.He/she forgave Ivor, despite the fact that he was the one who created the Wither Storm.He/she allows Lukas to find his friends, despite the fact that they're jerks.He/she goes into the Witches Hut to get the cake as it was the only thing that his/her friends could eat.He/she is shown to be pretty caring towards his/her friends, especially Reuben.When Aiden sets Reuben on fire, Jesse rushes into the woods to go after him despite knowing the danger he/she'll face.He/she protected Reuben in the woods.He/she and his/her friends discovered Ivor's plot to create the Wither Storm.After Ivor creates the Wither Storm, Jesse agrees to help Gabriel and reunite the Order.After escaping the Nether, Jesse says that they should build a shelter.He/she, Axel or Olivia and Reuben go to the Nether to find Magnus or Ellegaard.He/she convinces Soren to come back with them to the surface to help save the Wither Storm with his Super TNT.He/she decides to craft the Formidi-Bomb to defeat the Wither Storm.He/she shows concern for Magnus and Ellegaard.He/she allows Petra or Gabriel to stay in the cave so they'll be safe.After finding out Soren has lied, he/she berates him for it as they lied for fame and fortune.He/she saves the world from the Wither Storm and destroys the command block.

Saving the world and defeating the Wither Storm.

Win the building competition (determinant).

Destroy the Wither Storm.

Excellent leadership
Swordmanship
Archery
Crafting
Parkour
Combat prowess
Gymnastics
Peak human physicality
Extremely high intelligence
Extremely high agility
Above average durability(except when she fell to her death down the pit inside the Wither Storm after destroying the Command Block and defeating The Witherstorm in the process.

Successful Leader

The Leader/The Hero/The Heart

Status

Deceased

Cause Of Death

Fell from a high place and succumbed to the injuries

Death

Jesse died from injuries obtained by falling from a great height. After destroying the Command Block, the Witherstorm let go of her and she fell into a pit inside the Wither Storm, later landing on the stone below missing the body of water nearby.

Minecraft: Story Mode/Characters

Jesse

Big Damn Hero: Jesse destroys the Command Block when the wither tentacle lets go of her making her fall into a pit inside the Witherstorm in the final battle, leading to her heroic sacrifice.

Heroic Sacrifice: Falls after destroying the Command Block when the wither tentacle lets go of her making her fall into a pit inside the Witherstorm, dying shortly after the fall. She survived long enough to see Reuben, Axel, Olivia, Petra, and Lukas one last time however.

Heroic Sacrifice: She destroyed the Command Block which destroyed and defeated the Witherstorm, saving everybody and the world, thus making her a hero, in the process, however, sacrificing herself.

Minecraft: Story Mode/Tear Jerker

Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place

Jesse's death. It just feels terrible to have your main character player die during the journey. It can be very jarring for the person playing the game after the previous four episodes. By far the most heartbreaking reaction is Lukas begging Jesse not to die and that he needs her. Lukas simply comforts Jesse as she dies. Lukas's quiet "I'm here" is reminiscent of anyone who's ever done the same as someone they love passes away. 

Lukas:"Please, Jesse...I need you."

This interaction gets even more painful as earlier in the episode, after Jesse let Lukas go find the other Ocelots Lukas promises Jesse that he'll find his way back to her after her finds them. It's even more painful as Jesse was saddened and distraught to see him go. It's even more painful that earlier he and the others say that they don't want to lose her.

Flashback

Reuben:(Oinking to Jesse)(Translation)(I don't want to lose you, you understand?

Axel, Olivia, Petra, Lukas and I to Jesse:"I don't want to lose you, you understand?"

End of flashback.

Jesse's pained pitiful voice as she is dying is terrible to hear. She even tries to get up, probably to assure Lukas that she's alright.

Episode 5: Order Up!

Near the beginning of the episode, Lukas is seen framing Jesse's inventory that she left behind when she died. Petra will ask Lukas how he is doing. All in all, it is a pretty depressing moment to remember a good friend and secret crush is no longer there.

Lukas confesses that he has always felt guilty about her death. Despite assurance from his friends that Jesse died a hero, Lukas says that he still feels guilty. Lukas also details that sometimes he wakes up thinking Jesse is still alive and is in another room somewhere, and that it takes a while for reality to set in that she's really gone.

Later in the episode, Lukas glances at The Founder who looks exactly like white female Jesse and Ivor and Petra will both notice and ask if Lukas is okay. Lukas at first responds with the 'I'm fine, but I'm not fine' shtick but then he admits that he's just missing someone. Even if a long time has passed, Lukas still misses Jesse greatly.

A day after Jesse's death, Reuben is sitting in Jesse's reading corner on Jesse's favorite pink throw blanket. Sometimes Reuben wakes up thinking that Jesse is still alive and is in another room somewhere, and that it takes a while for reality to set in that she's really gone. Even if a long time has passed, Reuben still misses Jesse greatly. Reuben grieves the loss of Jesse. Reuben cries real tears, lies in a particular spot that he and Jesse shared, refused to eat and drink, and failed to thrive. 

Reuben:(Sadly oinking)(Translation)(About Jesse)(I really miss her)"I really, really miss her. Every morning I wake up and just for a minute I can pretend that she's just in another room reading or eating potatoes. And then every morning, I get to remember all over that she's gone."

Reuben is often seen hanging around the places where Jesse once was. Jesse's bed, her reading corner, her armor stand.

Reuben's night terrors grow more vivid with each night after his best friend's passing.

One night

Reuben is snuggled up on Jesse's favorite pink throw blanket on Jesse's bed. Reuben is sleeping.

Reuben is shaking in his sleep.

Reuben keeps thinking of Jesse's dying form. Her pretty armor all scratched and dented, her beautiful face all bruised and battered. 

Reuben pants.

Jesse fades away.

Reuben:(Oinking)".......Jesse?"

Jesse is gone.

Reuben:(Squealing oinking)"JESSE!"

Reuben shoots up, gasping and panting.

Reuben looks around at his surroundings. Reuben sniffs Jesse's blanket, breathes in her familiar scent, and cries real tears, the drops staining the blanket.

Reuben really, really misses Jesse. Her optimistic spirit, her gentle touch, her soothing voice, her comforting smile, her caring emerald green eyes, her face, her laugh, her singing voice.

Reuben:(To himself in his head)"Get it together, Reuben! No matter how much you cry...it still won't bring her back. I'm still crying over you, but...I just can't seem to let go of you, buddy."

Jesse, as a ghost, is shown with a sad face.

Reuben:(Oinking)"I wish you were here with me."

Ghost Jesse lies down next to Reuben.

Ghost Jesse:"I wish you would notice that I am here with you."

Angel Jesse is shown in her regular clothes with white angel wings and a golden halo and a warm smile on her face and her eyes closed and a tear escaping one and is hugging a crying Reuben.

Reuben:(Oinking)"You're a hero."

Angel Jesse is shown in Heaven in her regular clothes with white angel wings and a golden halo and a warm smile on her face and her eyebrows drooping and her eyes looking sideways up.

Words nearby say...

"She was a great girl..."

R.I.P. Jesse

Reuben:(Oinking)"I miss you so much Jesse."

Ghost Jesse:"I'm always here with you, Reuben."

Reuben is shown with tears in his eyes staring at Jesse's Enchanted Diamond Sword that she dropped upon death. Reuben's eyes look over to Petra as Petra says about Jesse:

"She was a great girl"

"Jesse was a great girl..."

Lukas misses Jesse/Jessica. She was the most beautiful brunette girl he had ever seen in his entire life. She had long black hair that was slightly wavy, a thin body with beautiful curves and an angelic face with smooth skin, mesmerizing eyes and full lips.

Your My Angel

When Jesse is dying due to fall damage.

Jesse is dying in Lukas's arms.

Lukas:"Jess stay with me...c'mon your gonna b-be ok." He said, shaking.

Jesse began to lose consciousness as her legs numbed, her body went stone cold as she stared up into Lukas's blue eyes, she noticed as tears began to fall, her eyes began to water as she knew her time was ending...

Jesse:"Lukas..." She whispered as she reached for Lukas's hand.

Lukas looked at her with his watery blue eyes, he didn't want to lose her because she was his life, he needed her. Without her, he was nothing.

Lukas:"Jesse, please, no...Just p-please don't leave me."

Jesse:"L-Lukas...P-promise me one thing..." She said as her voice began to crack.

Lukas:"Anything Jess..." he mumbled, holding her cold hand.

Jesse:"P-promise me that you'll never forget me...I want y-you to m-move on."

Lukas's eyes widened in fear as he knew what she meant, he knew what was happening. 

Lukas:"Jesse, what do you mean? How can I forget you when you're with me? You're gonna make it through this. I know you will. You're a tough cookie, Jesse."

Jesse:"Promise me Lukas." She said.

Lukas:"I promise, but you're going to make it, Jess."

By now Lukas was crying his eyes out, there was no way he was gonna give up on her. He loved her...

Jesse:"Lukas..." He heard her say.

Jesse:"I'll always be with you...in your heart." she whispered.

Lukas:"Jesse...please...no no no, don't leave me." He cried.

Lukas:"I love you."

Jesse:"I l-love you too..." Jesse said with her last dying breath.

And then Jesse's eyes closed, her hand slowly slipped out of his and fell to her side. She was dead. She was gone forever. Lukas stared at her lifeless body, his heart had been shattered and his soul had been crushed, he was pouring his eyes out as he looked at her fragile face, looking at the girl he loved who once lived, he was truly heartbroken.

Lukas couldn't take it anymore.

Lukas:"NNNNOOOOOOOO!...PLEASE, WHY HER...WHY?" he shouted as he held her body to his chest, he just wanted her back so he could hold her in his arms and kiss her but it was too late, she was gone...

Lukas sadly frowned, closed his eyes and laid his head against Jesse's.

Reuben's eyes widened and he trotted up to Jesse.

Reuben:"Oink?"(Translation)Jesse?

Reuben nudged Jesse's dead body with his snout.

Reuben whimpered.

Reuben, Axel, Olivia, Petra, and Lukas all cry, mourn, and grieve for Jesse.

Jesse Tribute

Lukas:(Holding a dying Jesse in his arms)(Sad voice)It's okay, Jess.(Puts a hand on Jesse's cheek as Jesse whimpers in pain)I'm here.(Eyes close and tears escape. Opens eyes; Voice cracking)I'm here."

Jesse dies in Lukas's arms, she disappears in a puff of smoke. Her inventory is left behind.

Jesse

Jesse: I'd have to go with the giant chickens. Not because I want to or because I think it would be easy, but because they would be an abomination.

Olivia: Imagine their giant feet.

Jesse: Like I said, an abomination.

Jesse: We are NOT losers, Olivia!

Olivia: We lose ALL THE TIME! It's what we do.

Jesse: Okay... okay! That might be true.

Olivia: I can't remember the last time we've won anything...

Jesse: But if that's the case, it means we WIN at being losers.

Jesse: We're going to win. Because...

Olivia: What are you talking about?

Jesse: Because up to now we've hated losing. But today, today my friends, we're going to start learning how to love winning... that didn't sound as good as it did in my head.

Jesse: Well, Ghasts are OFFICIALLY crossed off my to-see list. Done with the Ghasts. Never need to see them -- Ohhhh crap.

A fourth ghast arrives and fires at the duo. Reuben lands into Jesse's arms as the other mine cart is hit. The two then approach a damaged hill.

Jesse: This-is-bad, this-is-bad, this-is-bad.

The two fly off the hill and land on another platform, then reunite with the others. The group glares.

Jesse: Is...Ha... Is everyone okay?

Axel: I mean I'm not dead. I guess that's pretty good.

Olivia: Ditto. Ditto with the not dead.

Lukas: I just can't believe that Petra comes down here all the time... This place is awful. Your throat's going to be sore later, Axel.

Axel: Why?

Lukas: I'm just saying, I mean... wasn't that you doing all that screaming before? Sounded like you were really shredding your larynx.

Olivia: Oh yeah, I heard that too. Really high-pitched? Kinda of like a squeaky piston?

Axel: What? No. Shut up.

Lukas: Never mind. Must've been something else.

Jesse: We were just lucky to make it out alive! That's more than most people can say. Their bones are still sizzling away in that lava down there...

Lukas: Wow. Morbid.

Jesse: Sorry.

Jesse and the others leave the carts and walk upstairs to the portal room.

Jesse: Can you throw up... like, inside your body?

Olivia: Uh-huh. I know, because I just did, about five times.

Jesse: Hey, Magnus!

Magnus: Yeah, short stuff?

Jesse: Flying pig jokes are totally played out.

Jesse: As long as we have... This! [pulls out Flint & Steel]

Olivia: Flint and steel? I don't get it.

Jesse: It's not... that's not what I meant to pull out. Hold on... uh.... This! [pulls out Amulet]

Jesse: I'm proud of you, Olivia!

Olivia: Thanks, Jesse! And... thanks for everything you said just before. It really helped.

Jesse: No problemo.

Jesse: At least Lukas is still here. For a moment back at the cave, I thought he was gonna leave us.

Olivia: Glad you talked him out of it. He's smart, I like having him around.

Jesse: [looks at Lukas] And... he has excellent hair.

Olivia: [looks at Lukas] He does have good hair, doesn't he? [chuckles] See? This is why we get along so well.

Jesse drinks the potion of leaping.

Olivia: How do you feel?

Jesse: Like I want to jump up and down! [looks at Wither Storm] ...on a nice calm savannah or something.

Jesse: Whoa.

Jesse looks in front of her to find the command block surrounded by the Wither Storm's tentacles.

Jesse: There it is.

Jesse walks up to the command block.

Jesse: We meet again, Command Block.

Jesse pulls out their weapon.

Jesse: Now it's time to destroy you.

Jesse destroys the Command Block and falls to her death.

Jesse's memorial is shown.

Jesse will be remembered...

Reuben is sadly staring at a picture of Jesse's parents. Jesse's father is a man who has black hair and bright blue eyes, resembling Jesse's bright eyes. Jesse's mother is a woman who has emerald green eyes just like Jesse, pale skin just like Jesse, long dark brown hair just like Jesse, and a beautifully white smile just like Jesse. The woman was beautiful just like Jesse. According to Jesse, her mother was an amazing woman. Just like Jesse. Unfortunately, when Jesse was 16, her parents died in a car crash. Since Jesse was still a minor, she was sent to an orphanage where she met Axel and Olivia. On that same day she went outside and hanged around near a waterfall where she met Reuben. Eventually, Jesse, Axel, and Olivia built a treehouse that Jesse, Reuben, Axel, and Olivia lived in. 

They think about the things Jesse said to them.

Reuben

"Reuben's my best friend"

"Hey buddy, want a carrot?"

"Oh, I am so happy to see you!"

"High-five Reuben!"

"You slay me, buddy"

"Keep it real, Reubes"

Lukas

"Thank you so much for all the help. I-I know we haven't gotten along the best in the past but, you've been so great."

---------

Female Jesse

Reuben survives the Witherstorm and becomes a member of the NEW Order Of The Stone! Reuben would appear at the end of A Block And A Hard Place, and appear in the episodes Order Up!, A Portal To Mystery, Access Denied, A Journey's End, Hero In Residence, Giant consequences, Jailhouse Block, Below The Bedrock, and Above And Beyond. In one episode, Reuben would fall in love with a female pig. But I don't know which episode to have it in.

After the Witherstorm battle.

Jesse:(Smiling)"High-five, Reuben!"

Reuben smiles, high-fives Jesse and oinks.

Order Up!

Oh! In this one as a subplot Jesse is super hesitant and careful and protective of Reuben and taking him along on adventures with her and the others because she doesn't want him to die after the close call with the Witherstorm. But by the end of the episode and in the next episode, she gets over it.

Jesse:(To Petra about Ivor)"Oh, come on. He's super funny and he makes Reuben and I laugh."

Reuben smiles and oinks, agreeing with Jesse.

Ivor:"These trees are enormous! I love it so much!"

Reuben laughs.

Jesse:(To Petra about Ivor)"See?"

Later

When Jesse and Isa are about to tower back up to Sky City to stop Aiden.

Reuben follows Jesse but she stops him.

Jesse:"I can't let you come with me, old buddy."

Reuben whines and whimpers in disappointment.

Jesse:"I promise, I'll be back."

Jesse kisses Reuben's head.

Lukas:"Don't worry, Jesse. I'll watch over Reuben and take care of him, okay?"

Jesse:"Thanks Lukas."

Later

When Jesse comes back down

Reuben squeals happily while running up to Jesse.

Jesse:"Hey buddy!"

Later, Reuben would be mingling with the group of pigs, talking with them, sounding like oinking.

Jesse:"Wait, where's Reuben? Reuben? Where are you? We have to go."

Jesse looks at the nearby grove of pigs and sighs.

Jesse:"Oh no. Not again."

Jesse walks over and looks for Reuben. She finds the pig with the brown spot on his back, eyebrows, big eyes, and big head.

Jesse:"Aha! I found you, Reuben! Come on, it's time to go."

Reuben whines in disappointment but follows Jesse anyway.

Jesse:"What have I told you about wandering off?"

A Portal To Mystery

So, in this episode Male Jesse is Sherlock Holmes and Reuben is Watson. Because both Male Jesse and Sherlock Holmes are Male and both Reuben and Watson are male. Female Jesse is Nancy Drew and Reuben is Togo. Because both Female Jesse and Nancy Drew are both Female and attractive and both have Male animal sidekicks as Reuben and Togo are both male. Though Togo is a dog and Reuben is a pig. Though you can play fetch with both species. 

When Jesse and Reuben are interrogating the suspects they're gonna be "Bad Cop, Bad Cop".

There's a soundtrack called "Detective Jesse" but for this it's called "Detective Jesse And Detective Reuben"

Reuben The Pig would not have a portrait because Cassie knows a pig would not have an enchanted flint and steel. Or maybe Reuben WOULD have a portriat because in A Portal To Mystery if you say to Ivor "But your inventory's clean, right? No flint and steel?" Ivor would say "I suppose he's just being through. Plus I'm sure I've got something he wants." Then again Winslow the cat didn't have a portrait either. Then again Cassie loves Winslow. Then again...

When Reuben sees the two moons for the first time, he raises a quizzical eyebrow and oinks in confusion.

A little bit later

Jesse:"Oh come on! Can't you hear it?"

Petra:"Uh, spooky forest?"

Jesse:"It's the sound of a new adventure! I bet this place is gonna be awesome!"

Reuben smiles.

Later

Lukas:"Uh, Jesse? Reuben?"

Jesse and Reuben go see that Captain Sparklez's portrait has a big red "X" just like TorqueDawg.

Ivor's portrait is next to Captain Sparklez's portrait.

Ivor walks up.

Ivor:"Well, I guess I'm next then."

Petra:"Nope. Not happening."

Jesse:(About her and Reuben)(We'll protect you)"Don't worry, Ivor. Reuben and I will protect you."

Reuben oinks in agreement, a determined look on his face.

Ivor:"I appreciate that, you two. I just hope that this White Pumpkin isn't beyond both of our abilities."

When Jesse, Lukas, and Reuben investigate the dining room.

Jesse:"Okay. How are you doing this, White Pumpkin?"

You have the option to "Talk to Reuben" if you click on him.

When you do, this happens.

Jesse:"Hey, Reuben. Find any clues?"

Reuben sniffs near the dining table.

Jesse:"What's is it, buddy? You smell something?"

Reuben points to the button.

Jesse:"Something over there? Good work, Reuben!"

You have the option to push the button.

When you click on it.

Jesse:"Okay, let's give this a shot..."

Jesse pushes the button and the trap activates just like before.

Later

Lukas:"Wait, but that's not where Jesse found the button before."

Jesse:"There's more than one?"

Lukas:"I'll see if I can find all of them."

Reuben helps Lukas by sniffing the buttons out.

Reuben finds one and Lukas places an arrow on the table marking it.

Later

When Jesse and Reuben are interrogating Stampy Cat.

Jesse:(I don't believe you)(Sarcastic chuckle)"I'm not gonna sugar coat it for you, Stampy. I don't believe you!"

Reuben oinks, saying "Neither do I!"

Later

When Jesse and Reuben are interrogating Dan.

Dan:"I'm telling you! You've got the wrong guy! Honest! I would never hurt anyone. You've got to believe me. If anyone's been wronged here, it's me. That enchanted flint and steel everyone's been talking about? I found that! That's mine! At least it was before someone stole it. And now everything's gone completely crazy. People getting caught in horrible traps, everyone accusing and blaming each other."

Jesse and Reuben are both pacing back and forth with furrowed eyebrows.

Jesse:(Now you want revenge)"Oh, I see. Someone stole your loot and you want revenge, huh? That the long and the short of it?" 

Dan:"Oh no, no, no, no. I just want what's rightfully mine!"

Jesse and Reuben with furrowed eyebrows both glare suspiciously at Dan. Jesse and Reuben each have an eyebrow lifted.

Dan:(Realizing that came out wrong)"I mean, that doesn't mean I would kill anyone for it."

A couple questions later...

Jesse:"Out with it! Who stole the flint and steel?" 

Dan:"I--I don't know. I don't know anything about it."

Jesse:(About her and Reuben)"And you just expect us to believe that?" 

Jesse:"Seems to me that your name's been connected to the flint and steel a lot today."

Jesse and Reuben with furrowed eyebrows both pace in a circle around Dan. 

Jesse:(About her and Reuben; You're The White Pumpkin, aren't you?)"Just come clean with us, you're The White Pumpkin, aren't you?" 

Later

When they're back in the kitchen.

You have the option to talk to Reuben.

Jesse:"Hey Reuben, find any clues?"

Reuben points to the painting.

Jesse:"That painting, huh? I'll go check it out."

Later

Before they find The White Pumpkin's lair.

You have the option to talk to Reuben.

Jesse:"Hey Reuben, do you have any idea on who The White Pumpkin is?"

Reuben oinks.

Jesse:"Lizzie/Stampy Cat, huh? Well, she/he seems pretty suspicious."

Jesse:"Any idea where the White Pumpkin's lair is?"

Reuben oinks.

Jesse:"The paintings? Good clue Reuben! There's always a secret behind the paintings in this house!"

Jesse:"Are you doing okay, buddy?"

Reuben oinks.

Jesse:"Yeah, I know. This is a pretty intense situation to be in. I hope The White Pumpkin doesn't kill you."

Later

Cassie:(Slow Clapping)"How very clever, Jesse and Reuben. Well, I guess that's it then. You caught me. I am the murderer."

Dramatic thunder and lighting flash.

Stacy:"I just don't believe this."

Stampy Cat:"I know. I was shocked too."

Lukas:"I'm relieved. But also surprised."

Cassie:"And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling girl and meddling pig."

Reuben oinks.

Cassie:"Great job,(If Jesse is Male)Sherlock Holmes and Watson.(If Jesse is Female)Nancy Drew and Togo."

A little bit later

Reuben with furrowed eyebrows is walking slowly towards Cassie along with Jesse who has furrowed eyebrows and her sword out while Cassie who has her ax out backs away slowly.

Cassie:"I'll fight all of you! Each and every one of you! And I'll--"

Cassie yelps as she gets crushed under a ton of sand.

Reuben squeals in surprise

Stampy Cat:"Another trap! Come on! We need to dig her out!"

Stacy:"After everyone she's hurt? She can dig herself out."

Dan Or Lizzie:"She did terrible things, but no one deserves this!"

If Jesse chooses to stand with Stacy, Jesse and Reuben both stand next to her.

If Jesse decides to dig for Cassie, Jesse and Reuben both dig her out.

Reuben uses his snout and front legs while Jesse uses her hands.

Later, when Ivor, Lukas, Petra, Jesse, and Reuben fall, Reuben squeals in alarm.

A little bit later, when all the lights are on.

Ivor:"Endermites!"

Jesse realizes Reuben is missing.

Jesse:"Uh, guys? Where's Reuben?"

Cassie Rose appears and is holding a very scared Reuben in her arms and her diamond axe in one hand.

Cassie Rose:"Who wants pork?"

Jesse:"Cassie Rose! Don't you touch my pig!"

Cassie Rose:(Touching Reuben with the un sharp end of her ax)"Oh I'm already touching him."

Jesse:"You leave him alone!"

Cassie Rose:"Let's make a deal: You throw that enchanted flint and steel up here and I won't kill, cook, eat, digest, and poop out this pig."

Author's Note: Anybody who reads this and knows where this is from let me know in the comments!

Jesse realizes the enchanted flint and steel is missing.

Jesse:"Uh, guys? I just realized; I dropped the flint and steel when we fell. I have no idea where it went!"

Cassie Rose:"Uh, tick tock, tick tock Jesse! What's it gonna be? The flint and steel, or your pig's life?"

Jesse:"I do NOT want to lose Reuben! I already had near death experiences happen to him twice and I don't want it to happen AGAIN!"

Jesse is talking about The Butcher and The Witherstorm.

Cassie Rose:"Then you better throw tje enchanted flint and steel up here before--nope, you know what(tosses Reuben to Jesse and she catches him)this is taking too long. I'll just let the Endermites eat you and fish it out of your inventory."

Cassie Rose puts on her White Pumpkin mask.

Cassie Rose:(Distorted voice)"It'll be the best fishing trip ever!"

Ivor, Petra, Lukas, Jesse in unison:"Ahh!"

While Ivor, Petra, Lukas, and Jesse went "Ahh!" Reuben squeals.

Later

Cassie Rose AKA The White Pumpkin:(Talking to Winslow)"Oh, for the love of--You know I love you, but you make me very tired sometimes."

Jesse:(Cats suck!)"Hey! Cats suck!"

Cassie Rosa AKA The White Pumpkin:"What did you say?!"

Jesse:"You heard me! Cats suck! Pigs are way cooler!"

Reuben oinks in agreement.

Access Denied

When they exit fire world.

Reuben has smoke on him.

Ivor:(Sniffing)"Mmm, something smells good."

Lukas:"Do I smell bacon?"

Reuben:(Oinking)

When they're exploring the Mesa, where it's dusty, Reuben would be on the ground sniffing like a dog and the dust would get in his nostrils and he would sneeze.

When Ivor is acting shy around Harper.(Author's Note: It's so freaking cute!)

Jesse:(Teasing)"Ooh, bow chicka wow wow, chicka wow wow."

Reuben:(Teasing)"Oink oinka oink oink, oinka oink oink.(Translation)Bow chicka wow wow, chicka wow wow."

Ivor:(Blushing)"S-Shut up!"

Jesse:(About Ivor and Harper)"Ivor needs a little help from the love doctor." Jesse refers to herself as the love doctor.

Jesse:(Petting Reuben)"And her assistant!" Jesse refers to Reuben as her assistant.

Reuben oinks.

Jesse:"Reuben, you're my wingman. But now it's time for me to be the wingman!"

Reuben oinks.

------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Female Jesse

Lukas:"Jesse!"

Petra:"JESSE!"

Lukas:"...Thanks for that."

Jesse enters the room in a pink bathrobe and matching slippers. Hair wet and covered with bubbles.

Jesse:"What?! What?! I was in the shower."

Lukas:"I need your help."

Jesse:"What is it?"

Lukas:"The internet is out and I don't know how to get it back up!"

Jesse:"Move! You don't know anything!"

Jesse gets to work getting the internet back up.

Reuben oinks while he enters the room covered in bubbles.

Jesse:"I'll be there in a minute!"

Reuben oinks while he exits the room.

Petra:"You were in the shower with your pig?"

Jesse:"Well, he has to get clean too."

---------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Female Jesse

Lukas:"The other night I woke up at four in the morning, and you know what was in my bed with me?"

Petra:"Was it Jesse's pig?"

Lukas:"I wish. But no!"

-------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Lukas watches Female Jesse from afar. In his mind, he sees her eyes closed and her long, raven hair blowing in the wind. Pink hearts, pink bubbles, and pink mist surrounds her. Romantic music plays in the backround.

Lukas:(Sighing dreamily)"Oh, Jesse..."

Lukas:(Dreamy look on his face)

Aiden:"Lukas! Lukas! Earth To Lukas!"

Lukas:(Dreamily)"Jesse..."

A voice inside Lukas said "Talk to her, dude."

Lukas responded back to the voice "But I don't know what to say."

Lukas:(In his head)"How do I get her to notice me? Give me your attention. Ooh girl, baby you don't understand, ooh I would do anything."

------------

Female Jesse

Minecraft Story Mode

Jesse and Reuben both survive the Witherstorm.

I know Jesse would NEVER do this but, what if Jesse was mean to Reuben and Reuben is happier with Lukas like in Season 2 Stella is mean to Lluna and Lluna is happier with Jesse.

Lukas:(About Reuben)"He's a cute little pig."

Reuben:(Smiling and oinking)

Reuben will remember that.

Jesse:"He is cute, isn't he? Everyone get away from my pig!"

Later, Jesse hits Reuben.

Reuben squeals.

Ellegaard:"Oh, that poor pig."

Lukas:"Hey, don't treat Reuben like that! He obviously hates it!"

Jesse:"...I think I know my darling Reuben a lot better than you do."

Later

Jesse:"You better keep my pig safe! Especially from those monsters!"

Later

Jesse:"Reuben! Sweetie!"

Reuben glares at Jesse and turns and walks away.

Jesse:(Angry face)"Reuben!"

Reuben walks to Lukas.

Jesse:"But...but why?"

You Guys:"Cause you're mean!"

Later

Jesse:"Come on, Reuben."

Reuben sadly stares at Lukas before following Jesse.

----------

Female Jesse

Minecraft Story Mode

Jesse lets Lukas leave to find his friends.

Later

During the Witherstorm battle.

Jesse gets pulled into a tractor beam.

Jesse:"No! Somebody! Help!"

Jesse screams then she feels someone grab her leg and tug to pull her down.

Jesse looks down and couldn't believe her eyes to see...

Jesse:"Lukas?!"

Lukas:"Good to see you too!" He joked.

Lukas pulls Jesse out of the tractor beam and she falls on Lukas and climbs off of him.

Jesse and Lukas both stand up.

Jesse gleefully laughed in relief.

Jesse:(Smiling)"You came back!"

Lukas:"I told you I'd try to find you after I find the other Ocelots. I promised. And here I am.(Stares at Jesse's Dragonsbane armor)Cool armor, by the way."

Jesse:(Blushes and giggles bashfully)"Thanks."

-----------

Female Jesse

Minecraft Story Mode

Season 1

Episode 1

The Order Of The Stone

Building Competition

Lukas:"No hard feelings guys. If you're cool with Petra, you're cool with us. So why don't we just forget about all this, and, y'know...make this about how cool our builds are."

Jesse:(We're going to crush you)"We're going to crush you."

Lukas:(Laughs)"I don't know if you know this, but...we're pretty good...ohhh. Wait. I get it. It's like a joke, right?"

Jesse:"No, I'm serious. We're going to destroy you."

Lukas:"Ha! Y'know, you're really funny. That's awesome."

Jesse:(Angry face)

Me:(Laughing)"Is Lukas flirting with Jesse? I think he's flirting with Jesse. He's flirting with Jesse. Though Jesse is not amused. Whoa! Flirting happening here! Oh, he flirtin' now, okay. Although now is not really the time to be flirty, bro!"

------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Season 1: Episode 1: Order Of The Stone

During the scene with the basement and the iron golem when Jesse grabbed Reuben and got out of there Reuben was squealing a lot. I think he was trying to tell Jesse that Lukas was still in the chest and they forgot about him.

Reuben:(Squealing)(Translation)"Jesse! Wait! We forgot about Lukas! He's still in the chest! Lukas!"

------------

The group enters the stage area, no sign of Ivor.

Petra: Where'd he go?

Jesse: There! Through that door!

Lukas: What do we do once we catch him? There are a million ways to play this. But considering this isn't my fight, I'll follow your lead.

Whatever we have to.

Jesse: Whatever we have to.

Lukas: You're way more intense than I gave you credit for, Jesse.

That's basically the cop out way of saying "I'm not gonna lie...that was pretty hot."

---------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Female Jesse:(To Lukas)"Let's have a good, clean..."(angry gibberish)

You Guys:"What? Good, clean what?"

Me:"Honey, gonna make some Honey." I hold my hands up with a goofy smile on my face.

You Guys:(Laughing)"Honey sucks! Seriously! The ad--It doesn't work! It never finds a coupon for anything, all these creators that get sponsored, it does--doesn't work. Also, it's safe to say I'm probably never getting a Honey sponsorship now."(laughs)

-------------

YouTube

YTP(YouTubePoop)Spingebill Unemployee Of Da Month At FazBear's

By Blane Gamer Guy And Meme Boi 2

Drivr3Joe Reaction

Squidward:(To Spongebob)"Let's have a good, clean..."(angry gibberish)

Drivr3Joe:"What? Good, clean what?"

Mr.Krabs:"Honey, gonna make some Honey."

It shows the word Honey and then the company Honey.

Drivr3Joe:(Laughing)"Honey sucks! Seriously! The ad--It doesn't work! It never finds a coupon for anything, all these creators that get sponsored, it does--doesn't work. Also, it's safe to say I'm probably never getting a Honey sponsorship now."(laughs)

Me:"My grandma laughed at that last part because Joe is right! He probably won't get a Honey sponsorship now since he said that Honey sucks and doesn't work. If you talk bad about Honey or something, you won't get a sponsorship, if you talk good about Honey or something, you will get a sponorship. That's the way it goes."

----------

Minecraft Story Mode

When the players and Jesse blame themselves for Reuben's death.

Me:(It was chaos.)"It was chaos. There wasn't much you could do."

----------

A Portal To Mystery

The lights go out.

Me:"Hey!"

The White Pumpkin kills Dan.

Dan:"Augh!"

The lights turn back on.

I gasp along with the others.

Dan falls down.

Me:"Dan!"

Dan disappears in a puff of smoke.

Me:(Shocked and horrified)"No!(Angry)You're gonna wish you hadn't done that, White Pumpkin."

-------------

A Portal To Mystery

The lights go out.

Me:"Hey!"

The White Pumpkin kills Lizzie.

Lizzie:"Augh!"

The lights turn back on.

I gasp along with the others.

Lizzie falls down.

Me:"Lizzie!"

Lizzie disappears in a puff of smoke.

Me:(Shocked and horrified)"No!(Angry)You're gonna wish you hadn't done that, White Pumpkin."

----------------

Spongebob Squarepants

No Pictures Please

Patrick:"If you look to your left, you'll miss everything on your right."

Me:"And if you look to your right, you'll miss everything on your left."

----------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Season 2

Episode 3

Jailhouse Block

Jesse:"Ow! I never thought I'd say this but I really wish I had that gauntlet right about now."

-----------

Minecraft Story Mode

Season 1

Episode 6

A Portal To Mystery

Female Jesse

Jesse:"I'm taking charge now, and I'm going to get to the bottom of this! I want everyone separated! I'm going to talk to each suspect one by one so I can find out who's telling the truth...And who's lying. I've got a whole lot of questions, and I want nice, little matching answers for each and every one of them! Understand me?"

Stacy:"Loud and clear."

Stampy Cat:"Yes. Crystal clear."

Jesse:"Are we clear?"

Stampy Cat:(Scared)"Yes ma'am."

When Jesse is interrogating Stampy Cat.

Stampy Cat:"But ma'am--"

Jesse:"I'm asking the fucking questions here, sir! Do you understand?"

Stampy Cat:"Crystal ma'am!"

When Jesse is interrogating Dan.

Dan:"But ma'am--"

Jesse:"I'm asking the fucking questions here, sir! Do you understand?"

Dan:"Crystal ma'am!"

When Jesse is interrogating Dan.

Dan:"You calling me a liar?"

Jesse:"I ain't calling you a truther!"

When Jesse is interrogating Stampy Cat.

Stampy Cat:"You calling me a liar?"

Jesse:"I ain't calling you a truther!"

------------

Danger Force

Bose:"You like me, don't ya?"

Chapa:"Pssh! No!"

Bose:"Yes, you do!"

Chapa:"You calling me a liar?"

Bose:"I ain't calling you a truther!"

Chapa:"That's not even a real word!"

Bose:"So?!"

Chapa:"Augh!"

Bose:"Augh!"

------------

Danger Force

Bose:"In one minute it will be(Checks his phone)a minute and a half."

----------

Danger Force

Bose:(Leaning against the door, hitting on Chapa)"Somebody get me a glass, because I just found me a tall drink of water."

-----------

Me:(About to watch Minecraft Story Mode with my sister)"I appreciate you being on this journey with me. This Minecraft journey. Come on. Give me your hand. Give me something. Don't make me get the Witherstorm on you. Ah, Order Of The Stone."

Later

Olivia:"I didn't wanna leave Reuben here with nothing while we're at the building comepetition."

Jesse:"He's coming with us."

The camera shows the pig named Reuben by the armor stand.

My Big Sister Saige:"What? A pig? Aw, he's kinda cute though."

Me:"He IS cute, isn't he?"

Later

Axel:"So I say we build a Creeper."

Saige:"A what?"

Olivia:"Wouldn't an Enderman be better?"

Saige:"An Ender-What?"

Later

Jesse:"I don't see him anywhere--Reuben?!"

Olivia:"The sun's going down--we've gotta find him fast."

Saige:"Yeah. It'll be hard to find him in the dark."

Me:"Yeah. No light is another problem in the dark."

Saige:"Another problem?"

Me:"No, you don't understand. It will be night soon and that's when the monsters come out."

When Saige sees a Creeper for the first time.

Saige:"What the hell is that?"

Me:"A Creeper! You never know when it's gonna--"

The Creeper explodes.

Me:(Dead-pan)"...Explode."

When Saige sees an Enderman for the first time.

Saige:"What the hell is that?"

Me:"An Enderman! You're not supposed to look them in the--"

The Enderman shrieks.

Me:(Dead-pan)"...Eyes."

When Saige sees a Ghast for the first time.

Saige:"Okay...Minecraft is nuts!"

The Ghasts shoots a fireball.

Me:"Incoming!"

Lukas:"I think I know what's going on here. Soul sand plus three Wither skulls. That's the recipe for a Wither."

Saige:"A WHAT?"

Me:"A Wither!"

Saige:"What's a Wither?"

Me:"One of the worst monsters there is!"

----------

Wouldn't it be cool if THIS happened in Barbie?

When Barbie arrives in the Real World, she becomes a regular plastic doll that can't move or talk. She can only speak. She arrives in a little girl's room on the floor.

Barbie:(Thinking)"Where am I?"

Thud!

Barbie:(Thinking)"What was that?"

A little girl runs by holding a Barbie doll on top of a rocket ship.

The Little Girl:(Singing)"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship through the sky!"

Barbie:(Thinking)"What in the world is that?"

The little girl babbles excitedly.

Barbie:(Thinking)"It's...adorable."

The little girl notices Barbie and picks her up.

The Little Girl:"Hi Barbie."

Barbie:(Thinking)"Uh...Hi?"

The little girl smiles at Barbie.

-----------------

Minecraft Story Mode

After Jesse rescues Reuben from the butcher Otis.

Reuben:(Angry face)

Me:"Reuben pissed off, man!(To Jesse about Reuben)Put that thing on a leash! Put that thing on a rope! Put that thing on a lead! Unless you want him to become a porkchop or bacon or sausage or ham."

---------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Whenever Reuben oinks, squeals, and squeaks.

Me:"What? I can't speak that! Sorry, I don't speak pig."

-----------

Minecraft Story Mode

Jesse:"Someone say something."

Lukas:"...Hamburger?"

Olivia:"Donkey."

Petra:"Pants."

Axel:(On the floor)"Floor."

Reuben:"Oink!"

Me:"I'm no pig whisperer, but I think Reuben said "Carrots" since in Minecraft pigs love carrots."

------------

After Ivor spawns the Wither.

After Jesse and Reuben dodge a Wither Skull thrown at them from the Wither.

Reuben:(In his head about Jesse)"You should have left me in the treehouse!"

------------------

Disney Moana

As Moana sails off on her boat on her quest to find Maui, Pua jumps in the water, jumps on the boat, jumps in Moana's arms and oinks.

Moana:"Pua, this is no place for a--"

The boat goes over a HUGE wave.

Moana:"PIG!"

The wave knocks Moana and Pua off their feet but they get up.

When the wave is gone.

Moana:"Pua, don't sneak up on me like that."

Pua:(Sad face)

Moana:"On the other hand, I'm really glad not to be alone on this quest."

------------

YouTube

Minecraft

ShadowCraft 2.0

LDShadowLady/Lizzie takes her bunny with her to the Nether.

Me:(To Lizzie about the Nether)"Lizzie, this is no place for a--"

The bunny falls into a HUGE pit of lava.

Me:"BUNNY!"

-------------

YouTube 

Minecraft

ShadowCraft 2.0

LDShadowLady/Lizzie:"I don't think I've ever called a mushroom "Pretty" before."

Me:"Well, there's a first time for everything."

LDShadowLady/Lizzie:"Actually, I probably have."

Me:"Oh."

-----------

YouTube

Minecraft

ShadowCraft 2.0

LDShadowLady/Lizzie:"Now let's put this harness on you."

LDShadowLady/Lizzie puts the elephant harness on her pet elephant Elfhart.

LDShadowLady/Lizzie:"Oh that looks great!"

Elfhart the elephant trumpets.

Me:(Giggling)"I think Elfhart agrees!"

-----------

Fairy Odd Parents

Wanda:(About woman)"Well, we are smarter then men."

Me:"True! Very true."

Every Man On Earth:"Hey!"

---------------

Me:"Jessica Taber!"

Female Jesse:"It--it's Jesse! Just--just Jesse!"

Me:"Oh, okay! Just Jesse!"

----------------

Whenever I see Bomika and Chiles.

Me:"Oh for freaking heck's sake!"

----------------

Me:"Anywhoodles!"

-------

Moana:(To Maui about Pua)"Pua! Stay away from Pua! Stay away from him! Stay away from my pig! Get away from my pig! Get away from him! Get away from Pua! Don't touch Pua! Don't touch him! Don't touch my pig! That's my pig! You kidnapped my pig! Give him to me. Now."

Maui:"You wouldn't be threatening me, now, would you?"

Moana:"What if I am?"

Moana whips out her oar and points it at Maui. Maui drops his fish hook in fear.

Moana:"Give. Me. Back. My. Pig."

Maui:"All right, you little maniac, fine. Take him. He's yours."

Maui angrily shoves Pua to Moana.

Moana puts her oar away.

Moana and Pua walk away.

Moana:"Come on, Pua."

Pua angrily glares at Moana.

Moana:"I'm sorry, Pua. I didn't notice."

Pua oinks.

------

Minecraft Story Mode

Jesse ordered Chinese food.

Jesse:"I didn't order anything pork out of respect for Reuben."

Reuben oinks.

Jesse:"It's chicken!" 

-------

Minecraft Story Mode

When Jesse FINALLY finds Reuben.

Jesse:"Reuben! There you are!"

Me:"Whatever just happened, blame it on the pig." I said playfully.

------------

Maui:(To Moana about Pua)"I'm talking about your pig. I'm saying he's food."

Moana:"Pua is not food. He is not food."

Maui:"Could have fooled me. He looks delicious."

Moana:"That sounded like a weird compliment."

-----------

Maui:(To Moana about Hei Hei)"I'm talking about your chicken. I'm saying he's food."

Moana:"Hei Hei is not food. He is not food."

Maui:"Could have fooled me. He looks delicious."

Moana:"That sounded like a weird compliment."

-----

Sam:(To Nora about Maurice)"I'm talking about your chicken. I'm saying he's food."

Nora:"Maurice is not food. He is not food."

Sam:"Could have fooled me. He looks delicious."

Nora:"That sounded like a weird compliment.

--------

Jaws

Martin:"Uh, people? Can we please focus on the bigger picture? We have a very hungry shark in the process of turning the whole town into it's dinner!"

I think the Formidi Bomb/The F Bomb from Minecraft Story Mode would work on the shark. The shark would eat it and it would explode!

KABOOM!

Martin:"Is that it? Is it over?"

Matt:"I can't believe it's actually dead!"

I think the Witherstorm from Minecraft Story Mode would be able to eat the shark.

-------------

Barbie

I gotta say, the Barbie in the Barbie Movie was not like the one in Life In The Dreamhouse that I watched or the one in the books I read when I was a little girl. This Barbie, she was like a imposter in a pink Among Us suit.

Me:(Sniffing)"That smells like...(gasps)The imposter!"

A pink Among us suit character kicks down the door and comes in.

You Guys:"Oh shit! It is the imposter!"

--------------

Youtube

Minecraft

Afterlife

When LDShadowLady/Lizzie goes to the Nether as a raccoon.

Me:(To Lizzie about the Nether)"Lizzie, this is no place for a--"

Lizzie gets attacked.

Me:"RACCOON!"

--------------

YouTube

Minecraft

Afterlife

When LDShadowLady/Lizzie is a raccoon and is treating a human villager as her pet human.

Me:"Well, it looks like the shoe is on the other foot now, huh?"

---------------

YouTube

Minecraft

When Lizzie is searching what color wool rug she's going to have in her house.

Lizzie:"Hmm...Let's see...Cyan wool...Purple wool..."

I excitedly point out the pink wool while smiling, wanting Lizzie to pick it.

Me:"PINK! PICK PINK! CHOOSE PINK WOOL!!"

Lizzie:"Pink wool?"

I nod.

Lizzie:(Choosing Cyan wool)"Cyan wool it is."

I frown, sad Lizzie didn't choose my favorite color.

Me:"NO! I WANT PINK!"

Lizzie:(Choosing pink wool)"Pink wool it is."

I smile, happy Lizzie chose my favorite color.

Me:"YAY!"

----------

Hey, Where's Schwoz?

When The Cell kidnaps Schwoz and Bose.

When Danger Force goes to rescue them.

Chapa:(Whispering)"Bose? Can you hear me? Even though I'm whispering?"

Bose:"Chapa? Is that you whispering super loudly?"

Chapa:"Well excuse me for being a GIRL!/Bose! Over here!"

Chapa makes a "Come here" motion with her hand.

------------------

Don't Go In There!

Ray doesn't want the kids to see what's behind the new door in the Man's Nest.

Mika:"What could be in that door that Ray doesn't want us to see?"

Mika:"Maybe it's the world's only albino jellyfish!"

Miles:"Or maybe Ray is a master jewel thief and it's full of diamonds!"

Chapa:"Or maybe Ray is a deranged maniac who keeps his victim's severed heads in a box!"

Bose:"Or even worse...maybe it's an embarrassing snapshot of us from the Christmas Party!"

The kids all scream.

Mika, Miles, Chapa, and Bose:(In unison)"We gotta find out what's behind that door! We're not gonna rest till we do!"

Ray:(To the kids)"I'll give you one thing: You are incredibly tenacious! Your tenacity is commendable, yet misguided!"

------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Female Jesse

Reuben:(Oinking)

Jesse:"A joke? Heck yeah I'd like to hear a joke."

Reuben:(Oinking)

Jesse:"Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Yeah."

Reuben:(Oinking)

Jesse:"Ha ha! Oh man, that is good. Little risque but real good. Oh, you slay me buddy."

Later

Jesse:"Behold, my enchanted diamond hoe!"

Reuben laughs.

I think Reuben is into dirty humor since his joke was a little risque. Risque means slightly indecent and liable to shock, especially by being sexually suggestive. And Reuben laughed at Jesse saying "Hoe" which also means a woman, in particular one who has many casual sexual or relationships. That's one cheeky, dirty pig.

------------------

Barbie

Ken:(About him and Barbie)"It's always Barbie and Ken! Barbie is number one and I'm number two! I am tired of being number two! Number two stinks!"

Me:(Giggling)"Number two stinks..."

Ken:"Oh, grow up!"

-----------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Season 1

Episode 6

A Portal To Mystery

Jesse:"He had a white pumpkin for a head!"

Ivor:"White pumpkin? No such thing as white pumpkins!"

Me:"Are too!"

Later

Dan:"And there's no such thing as white pumpkins!"

Stampy Cat:"Tell that to the white pumpkins hanging all over the place!"

White pumpkin is a general descriptor used to define several different varieties including Ghost pumpkins, Full Moon pumpkins, Luminas, Valenciano, Silver Moon, and Casper pumpkins.

In our garden, we grow white pumpkins. I want to carve one but my grandma doesn't want to carve them because they're not for carving. My grandma thinks they're beautiful. Well she wouldn't think they're beautiful if she sees the White Pumpkin mask! Especially when it's ripped. Though she might think the glowstone ones are pretty. I know I do.

---------------

Me:(Seeing an animal)"Aw! That animal is so cute!"

Every Boy In The World:(To me)"Would you stop being such a girl?!"

Me:"NEVER!"

-------------

Minecraft Story Mode

Season 1

Episode 1

Chapter 1

Olivia:"We can't win for losing!"

---------------

After Chapa meets Bose's stepsister Poopsie.

Chapa:"And that girl's your sister?"

Bose:"Yeah."

Chapa:"I am so sorry."

------------

When Bose's stepsister Poopsie meets Chapa.

Chapa says a pushy sentence.

Poopsie:"You strike me as pushy."

Bose:"She can be pushy."

Chapa:"I can also be punchy and kicky."

Bose:(Whispering to Poopsie)"But it's kind of hot though."

Poopsie:(Teasing smile and teasing tone)"Hot"? Bose, why whatever do you mean by that, dear brother?"

Bose:(Flustered)"I--uh--what? Huh? No! Nothing! Chapa and I are just friends! Nothing more!"

However, Chapa heard the whole thing.

Chapa:"Ahem!"

Chapa:(Teasing Bose; Teasing tone)"Careful with all that sputtering. You'll swallow your tongue."

Bose:(Flustered)"What did you hear? It was nothing!"

Chapa:(Teasing smile)"Mmm-hmm/Uh-huh."

----------

Mika:"I don't need a lecture on the power of collaboration, Chapa."

Chapa:"How about a lecture on the power of my fists? It's short; But deadly."

---------

Mime Games

Chapa:"You guys, what happened to Bose?! Did we leave him at home?!"

Miles:"Alone?"

Ray:"Yes! And he's my favorite one!"

Miles and Mika:"Wow. Whoa."

Chapa:"The same!"

Me:(About Chapa)"That's basically the cop-out way of saying "I have a crush on Bose"."

Street Fightin'

Chapa:"I'm gonna go in there and light that kid up!"

Ray:"No, no, no, no, no, no, no."

Chapa:"But he was mean to Bose!"

Ray:"Yeah, being mean is not a crime."

Chapa:"Okay, yeah, but, Bose is the only pure, innocent thing left in this dirt hole of a world."

Me:(Gesturing with my hand)"Case and point!" I laugh.

--------------

Street Fightin'

Chapa:"I'm just here for Bose."

Me:(To Chapa about her feelings for Bose)"Subtle."

Chapa:"Yeah?"

Me:"As a punch to the face."

-------------

YouTube

DriverJoe:"And that's how you solve Blue's Clues."

Me:(Smiling, giggling, and laughing)"Blue's Clues? I loved that show when I was a little girl! I was 3 or 4 or 5!"

------

Me:"Aren't you a damsel in distress?"

Female Poptropican Player Character:"I'm a damsel."

Female Jesse:"I'm in distress."

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"I can handle it!"

Chapa:"Have a nice day."

My four favorite action girls/girl bosses.

-------------

Arrowhead High School 

12th Grade

17 years old

Psychology Class (My favorite class next to Acting and Parenting and World Of Children)(I had Parenting and World Of Children in 11 grade I think)

When we learn about Phineas Gage.

Me:"Phineas and Ferb?" I joked.

-----------

The teacher in History/Social Studies class should say "Perhaps certain events in history are better left untold" and I would say:

Me:"I'd have to agree with that statement. You would not want to tell people about this."

------------

In the trailer for the Barbie movie and before the Barbie movie they should have put words that said "Also, say goodbye to your childhood"

------------------

In the Jaws trailer, instead of "Jaws: See it before you go swimming" They should have done "Jaws: You may never go swimming ever again"

--------------

After Bose and Chapa have their first kiss

Bose:(In his head)"Okay, you just kissed. Breathe, it's not a big deal. But the question is...does she want something serious with me? Or was it just a spur of the moment thing? It probably was. Why would she actually love me anyways? She's amazing and could do so much better than me...what do I tell her now???"

Chapa:"LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

----------

Havan Flores (actress of Chapa) said in her commentary on insta that Chapa and Bose's affection is not romantic, just platonic

Me:(About what Hava said)"Ah, bullfish. Well that was a load of shit. Well, I'm calling it bullpoop, just saying. Guys, don't you know what Hava said is a lie? She's saying that to catch us off guard when Bose and Chapa happen. Don't you know what Hava said is a load of shit? I already told you what Hava said is a bunch of bullshit. I'm telling you for the last time, what Hava said is a bunch of BS!"

Havan Flores sings this to us Chose Shippers about Bose and Chapa.

Ooh ooh, ooh ooh
Ooh ooh, ooh oohYou say Bose and Chapa love love each other, I say you crazy
They're nothing more than friends
They're not lovers, more like sister and brother
They've known each other since they were like twelve, yeahDon't mess it up, talking that shit
Only gonna push me away, that's it
When you say they love each other, that make me crazy
Here we go againDon't go making fanart of them looking at eachother with that look in their eyes
You really ain't going away without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand timesHaven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-SHave you got no shame? You looking insane
Writing fanfics of Bose turning up at Chapa's door
Where it's two in the morning, the rain is pouring
Haven't we been here before?Don't mess it up, talking that shit
Only gonna push me away, that's it
Have you got no shame? You looking insane
Here we go againSo don't go making fanart of them looking at eachother with that look in their eyes
You really ain't going away without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand timesHaven't I made it obvious? (Haven't I made it?)
Haven't I made it clear? (Haven't I made it clear?)
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear? (Haven't I?)
Want me to spell it out for you? (To spell it out for you?)
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-SF-R-I-E-N-D-S
That's how you f- spell "friends"
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Get that shit inside your head
No, no, yeah, uh, ah
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
They're just friendsSo don't go making fanart of them looking at eachother with that look in their eyes
You really ain't going nowhere without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand timesHaven't I made it obvious? (Have I not made it obvious?)
Haven't I made it clear? (I made it very clear)
Want me to spell it out for you? (Yo)
F-R-I-EN-D-S (I said F-R-I-E-N-D-S)
Haven't I made it obvious? (I made it very obvious)
Haven't I made it clear? (I made it very clear)
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-SMmm, ooh ooh, ooh ooh

Ah, ah-oh, ah

---------------

Me:"Chapa's phone is the not the only thing Bose stole from Chapa, Bose also stole Chapa's heart!"

------------

Me:"I wish Mika would stop calling Bose "Honey". I'm getting tired of it."

------------

Whenever I see Bomika and Chiles.

Me:"Oh no. Get this shit out of here."

--------------

When Glerp gets mentioned in Alien Zoo.

Me:"Ugh! I hate that girl!"

----------

Spongebob Squarepants

The Nitwitting

Spongebob:"So I'm going to reverse all the damage that we did during The Nitwitting!"

Patrick:"Hey, you better hurry cause you're getting smaller!"

Me:(Singing)"It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small."

----------

Schwoz:"Captain Man and Danger Force know where we are!"

Mika:"We don't know where they are!"

Ray:"Okay, don't blame me just because I'm the one who forgot to put batteries in the tracking device."

Chapa is worried about Bose. When Chapa hears what Mika and Ray said, Chapa gets upset and runs off.

Cindy runs after her.

Cindy:"Chapa! Come back!(Sighs)Not again."

Cindy walks outside the glass doors of the Man's Nest where Chapa is sitting on the steps. Cindy sits next to Chapa.

Cindy:"Don't run off on me like that again, okay? I don't want to lose you, you understand?"

Chapa:"I understand, but I've run off before."

Cindy:"Yes, I know you've run off before, but things are different now, we've lost too many people already. Bose and Schwoz need us, Chapa. Somewhere out there, they're in trouble, and it's up to us to save them."

Chapa:"That's a lot of pressure."

Cindy:"Well, maybe that is a lot of pressure for just a bunch of kids, but we have to find a way."

----------------

When Cindy and Chapa are fighting crime.

Cindy:(To Chapa)"Stay behind me, Chapa!"

Cindy:(To Chapa)"Still behind me, Chapa?"

Cindy:(To Chapa)"If anything goes wrong, I don't want you caught up in it."

Cindy:(To Chapa)"Stay here, Chapa. I mean it this time."

Cindy:(To Chapa)"Chapa! I thought I told you to stay put!"

When Chapa is being attacked by the bad guys.

Cindy:"Chapa! I'm coming, Chapa!"

Cindy jumps in the scene.

Cindy:(To the bad guys about Chapa)"Get away from my sister!"

Cindy takes the bad guys out.

Cindy:(To Chapa about the bad guys)"There's too many of them, sis! Stay close, I'll protect you. Do not leave that spot. No matter what. Do you hear me?"

One bad guy punches Chapa in the face, leaving her a bruised face and a black eye.

Cindy sees this, horrified.

Cindy:(To the bad guy about Chapa while running to the scene)"Get away from her!"

Cindy takes the bad guy out and examines Chapa.

Cindy:"Oh no. He got you."

Later

Mika:"Poor Chapa, what happened to her eye?"

Cindy:"We had a run in with some bad guys. They whacked her good but Chapa held her own."

Bose:"She looks just fine to me. I think the black eye makes her look tough."

Chapa glares at Bose.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.2K 143 6
(Book 1) What was once Apocalypseburg and the Systar System combined into a new world. Syspocalypstar. 2 Months after Armamageddon, everyone was happ...
4.2K 72 13
this "book" has different danger force stories that I wrote and some inspired by other writers. TW : Might have suicide and self harm :) Enjoy 💗💗
5.4K 167 25
"You're joking right?" I stared at him. He did the stupidly cute head thing. "why would I be joking?" "I've traveled across a FREAKING ocean an...
625 18 18
Compilation of the random little stories that pop into my head Some of these are requests from users on Archive of Our Own (AO3) and they will be cre...