The Lego Movie Random Thing!

Hey guys! I've been wanting to write this for a while now. I noticed this in The Lego Movie! Did you guys notice this?

Before Wyldstyle/Lucy's heartwarming talk with Emmet her robot voice sounded an awful lot like a human voice.

Robot:"Who are you two?"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:(Trying to sound like a robot)"We are transfers from downstairs."

Robot:"What? Excuse me?"

Emmet:(Emmet then speaks in a pretend robot voice)"Your robot voice sounds an awful lot like a human voice."

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Give me a break. I've never been a robot before."

Emmet:"What do you mean? You have always been a robot!"

As the other robots get ready to attack them.

Emmet:"No, no, no. Do not listen to her."

Robot:"Where are your robot serial numbers?"

Luckily, Emmet got him and Wyldstyle/Lucy out of the situation by singing 'Everything Is Awesome'. It's the robots jam! It's my jam too! Anyway, after Wyldstyle/Lucy's heartwarming talk with Emmet she called Bad Cop and spoke in a very convincing robot voice Bad Cop was fooled. I bet some people were fooled too before it was revealed that it was Wyldstyle/Lucy speaking! 

Bad Cop:(Singing)"The pipes are calling." LOL! I love that cop! He's one of my favorite characters! Next to Wyldstyle/Lucy and Emmet. Anyway!

Bad Cop gets a phone call.

Bad Cop:"Bad Cop."

Robot:"Hi. This is Lord Business's assistant, he would like you to come to his office immediately."

Bad Cop:(Closes his laptop and turns to leave)"Copy that. Thanks."

As Bad Cop leaves we see the robot voice on the other end of the line is Wyldstyle/Lucy who is hiding around the corner waiting for Bad Cop to leave.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"You are welcome, sir."

Wow! Huh. After the heartwarming talk she had with Emmet she sounded like a real robot. I think that Cupid's up to something~.

The Cupid hides a love arrow behind his back and whistles innocently.

I turn to the Cupid with my arms crossed and a playful smile on my face.

Me:(In a playful tone)"What are you up to?"

The Cupid:(High-pitched gibberish)

...I think that's all I have to say. Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!