Random Stuff

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

Bose and Chapa are trying to catch a criminal but to no avail.

Atom transition to Chapa and Bose sitting at the table in the Man's Nest.

Chapa:"We're not doing so well, Bose. We need a new approach, a new tactic."

Bose:"Hmm...I got it! Let's get naked!"

Chapa:"Great idea, Bosey!"

Chapa gets up and strips naked and Bose drools and Bose gets up and strips naked and Chapa drools.

-----------------

Beach

Bose is wearing blue swimming trunks and Chapa is wearing a red bikini and cover up.

Chapa:(Slowly takes off her cover up, slowly revealing her bikini and when it's revealed she strikes a sexy pose)"Oh Bose...you don't know how hard it is being a girl, looking the way I do."

Bose:(Drooling and licking his lips)"You don't know how hard it is being a boy, looking at you the way you do."

Chapa:"I'm not bad, I'm just made that way."

Chapa noticed Bose was licking his lips at her and she smirked. With half lidded eyes, she slowly moved her hands down her body, tracing over her curves.

Chapa:(Seductive tone)"Like what you see, Bosey? See anything you like?"

She winks at him and Bose whimpers a bit and starts shaking a bit and gulps.

Bose:"Y-yes..."

Chapa:"Do you want some of this?"

Chapa started jiggling her breasts, making them bounce and making Bose do a whimpering moan.

Bose:"Y-y-yes..."

Chapa:"Well then..."

Chapa laid down on her beach towel in a sexy pose.

Chapa:"Come and get me, Bosey."

Chapa smirked and winked at Bose.

Bose couldn't resist.

He moaned and pounced on Chapa.

Chapa:(To Bose)"You're dancing with lighting bolts now." She purred.

-------------

Jaws

When Quint is slowly driven to insanity with catching the shark like Mr.Krabs in the Spongebob episode Clams where Mr.Krabs is also slowly driven to insanity with catching the clam that ate Mr.Krabs's millionth dollar and in that Danger Force episode Power Problems Part 2 when Bose was stuck on that boat for a week without Chapa probably slowly drove Bose to insanity.

Quint:(Slowly walking toward Martin Brody and Matt Hooper who are slowly backing away with their hands up in defense)"So you think ol' Captain Quint has gone crazy, do ye?"

Martin Brody:"Not at all, Captain Quint. We don't think that at all!"

Matt Hooper:"I think that."

Quint:"I'm gonna throw you overboard for saying that!"

Martin Brody and Matt Hooper both beg for mercy.

--------------------

Spongebob Clams

After the giant clam eats Mr.Krabs's millionth dollar.

Spongebob:(To Mr.Krabs)"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

----------------------

The Man's Nest

Alanna, Chapa, and Bose are sitting at the table playing the Jaws board game.(I've never played this game before so the following stuff is probably not accurate)Alanna is the shark, Chapa is Quint, and Bose is Matt Hooper.