Simonetta

Based on the Alvin! And The Chipmunks episode "Albrittina" on Nick where Brittany is helping Simon do a test that helps him find his mystic mate--the person you're meant to be with, till the end of time eternal--until Alvin interferes and wants to prove to Simon that the test is ridiculous though Alvin's mystic mate turns out to be Brittany and Brittany's mystic mate turns out to be Alvin. Alvin and Brittany didn't want to be mystic mates so Alvin becomes well mannered and Brittany becomes gothic, thinking if they changed their personalities, they will no longer be mystic mates. Me, being a Simonette fan ever since I was a little girl, decides to write an alternate scenario where instead of Alvin Jeanette comes in!

School

Courtyard

The whole school is there including Brittany and Simon.

Brittany:"Okay, let's see. Simon, if you were a tree, what kind would you be?"

Simon:"Uh, good question, good question(cleans his glasses)Mmm-hmm. A Platanus Occidentalis."

Brittany:"Ugh, Simon, english?"

Simon:"Oh, right! More commonly known as a sycamore."

Everyone:"Oh."

Jeanette comes in.

Jeanette:"Hey everybody, what's going on?"

Simon:"Hey Jeanette! Brittany here is helping me find out my mystic mate."

Brittany:"Ah yes, the person you're meant to be with, till the end of time eternal!"

Some Girls:"Awwww!"

Simon finishes answering the rest of the questions.

Simon:"Brittany, who is my mystic mate?"

Brittany:"Okay, let's see. Hmm, your mystic mate will be shy, but extremely sweet!"

Simon:"Okay..."

Brittany:"Wait! There's more! She'll be a singer in a girl band!"

Simon:"Wow!"

Brittany:"Wait, there's more! She loves the color purple and her name starts with the letter..."J"?"

Simon:"Um, could it be Jeanette?"

Brittany:"Um, Jeanette, your mystic mate, it says, it says, is dry-humored, but extremely smart, part of a famous singing group, and his name starts with the letter..."S?"

Later

In the Chipmunk's room.

Theodore:(Running in with a laptop)"Simon! Look what everyone's saying! It's all over the net!"

Simon:(Reading the words on the laptop)"Simon and Jeanette, together forever, the new salt and pepper" "Simon and Jeanette, together forever, the new pop and corn" "Simon and Jeanette, the new "Simonetta?" Who came up with that?"

Theodore:"Okay, but the only one I said, was "Pop" and "Corn". Heh heh."

Okay, there is some more to go plus some parts I left out, but I don't know how that would have gone.