What A Great Birthday!

Hey guys! I had an AWESOME 18th birthday! Here is the list of the presents I got:

1.A The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part:Unikitty's Sweetest Friends Lego set! It didn't come with the instructions, though. That's okay! I can look at the instructions on my computer!

2.A The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part:Good Morning Sparkle Babies! Lego Set!

3.A The Lego Movie Bad Cop's Pursuit Lego Set

4.A The Lego Movie Cloud Cuckoo Palace Lego Set

5.A The Lego Movie The Junior Novel Book

6.A The Lego Movie Awesome Adventures Book

7.A The Lego Movie Ultimate Sticker Collection Sticker Book

8.A The Lego Movie Ready. Steady. STICK! Sticker Book

9.A The Lego Movie Mighty Allies Activity Book

10.A The Lego Movie The Piece Of Resistance Activity Book. Same book as the Mighty Allies book except the Mighty Allies book has the minifigure and The Piece Of Resistance book doesn't. Also they both have different colors and different names. Oh well!

11.Two tiny The Lego Movie party favor activity books.

12.A The Lego Movie Holographic Wall Sticker

13.A The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part:Lucy plush doll. I came with a Apocalypsburg Unitty plush keychain. I don't like it when Unikitty's angry, but it's SO SOFT!

14.A white teddy bear wearing a purple T-shirt that says in white text:William White Birthday Bear 23

15.A razor and shaving cream kit for my underarms.

I had marble cake-vanilla and chocolate-with vanilla frosting and pink icing for flowers, trim, and text.

I also had pepperoni and sausage pizza with garlic bread! I also had some vanilla ice cream! There was also chocolate ice cream but I didn't have any. While I was eating I was watching The Lego Movie and giggling and laughing, mostly at Emmet's antics. He's SO funny! My sister and I laughed when Wyldstyle/Lucy hit the poor guy with a cactus! LOL!

And, to top it all off, a beautiful pink sunset! Pink is my favorite color! Best! Birthday! EVER!