Girl Code Best Friend Bestie Girlfriend Girl Talk

The Lego Movie with me in it!

Plot:Me and Unikitty confront Wyldstyle about her newfound feelings for Emmet.

When they were on Metalbeard's ship The Sea Cow traveling to The Octan Tower and building the Octan deliver spaceship.

When Wyldstyle is building, she couldn't help but stare at Emmet and smile at his cute features. His soft chocolate eyes. His precious smile.

Me:"Hello? Earth to Wyldstyle?"

Wyldstyle snaps out of her daydream and turns to see me and Unikitty building but have stopped and are looking at her with puzzled looks. Now Wyldstyle is puzzled.

Wyldstyle:"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Unikitty and I ignore the question and answer with a question.

Unikitty:"Why did you put a white piece when there's supposed to be a white piece?"

Wyldstyle looks at the part she's working on and, to her immense embarrassement, realizes that while she was staring at Emmet, she accidentely put a white piece instead of a gray piece. She blushes profusely.

Wyldstyle:"Oh...uh...sorry...uh--"

Me:"And why were you staring at Emmet?"

Wyldstyle's blush deepens.

Wyldstyle:"I...I...I...no, I wasn't st--"

Unikitty:"And why are acting so nervous?"

Me:"And why are you sweating so much?"

Unikitty:"And why are you blushing so hard?"

Me:"And--"

Unikitty and I grin very smugly.

Wyldstyle:"No, no, wait...it's not what you think. Th-this is a big misunderstanding. You've got to believe me, I...Listen, I am telling you two...(jumps up and down)You better listen to me, you two!"

Me and Unikitty:"You like Emmet, don't you, Wyldstyle?"

Wyldstyle begins to sweat as she blushes even more and shushes us.

Wyldstyle:(Putting each of her hands on Unikitty and I's mouths)"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!(whispers)My boyfriend Emmet and Batman might hear you."

Unikitty and I give each other puzzled looks then look back to Wyldstyle as we are appearing smug.

Unikitty and Me:"Boyfriend Emmet?"

Wyldstyle blushes even more.

Wyldstyle:"I mean my boyfriend BATMAN and EMMET might hear you! Just!--(leans close to me and Unikitty and whispers)meet me in the cabin room in 10 seconds."

A The Lego Movie time card shows up with the words '10 seconds later'

Me:"Okay, what's up?"

Wyldstyle:"I do like Emmet! Okay?"

Me and Unikitty:"I knew it!"

Me:"You need to tell Emmet you like him! ASAP! On the double! Hi-ya! Hey-yo!"

Wyldstyle:"I can't."

Me:"Well why the hell not?"

Wyldstyle:"Because I'm dating Batman!"

Me:"So? Just break up with him!"

Wyldstyle:"I can't just walk right up to my boyfriend and be all like 'Hey, I'm breaking up with you because I like another guy now!'"

Me:"Sure you can!"

Wyldstyle:"No I can't! No chance!"

I sigh.

Me:"Wyldstyle, remember when we were on the train earlier?"

Wyldstyle:"Yes."

Me:"Well, Bad Cop was about to shoot at one of us. Emmet shouted your name, jumped in front of you to save you, and got hit and injured. He put his safety in front of YOURS Wyldstyle. And that's what love is. Love is putting someone's else's needs before yours. Has Batman ever done something like that?"

Wyldstyle thought for a minute.

Wyldstyle:"...No..." She finally said.

Me:"Just...try to embrace your feelings for Emmet. It may lead to something very special."

Wyldstyle:"...Well...Okay...Just don't tell anyone about this! ESPECIALLY my boyfriend Emmet and Batman might hear you! I mean my boyfriend BATMAN and EMMET!" 

Wyldstyle walks closer to us.

Wyldstyle:"Girl code?"

Unikitty and I smile and giggle.

Unikitty and Me:"Girl code."

Wyldstyle:(To Unikitty)"Cause normally Unikitty you're a huge snitch, not great a keeping secrets, and a terrible liar."

Unikitty:"Oh god! The second I think we're bonding for real!"

I smile and laugh, amused.

We all walk out of the cabin room.

Wyldstyle's Pov

Maybe Author's Name is right. Maybe I SHOULD embrace my feelings for Emmet. After all, he's such a super nice and sweet and kind guy.

Wyldstyle:"Oof!"

I was so distracted by my thoughts that I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into something and we collided to the ground. I noticed that I'm lying on soft bright orange fabric and it's moving up and down. Oh no. I landed on Emmet! This is awkward. Emmet and I look at each other, the both of us blushing furiously.

Emmet and Wyldstyle:"Sorry!" We both said in unison. 

Emmet and Wyldstyle:"It's okay!" We both said in unison.

Emmet and Wyldstyle:"Are you okay?" We both asked in unison.

Emmet and Wyldstyle:"I'm fine! You?" We both said and asked in unison.

Emmet and Wyldstyle:"I'm okay!" We both answered in unison.

I blushed when I realized that I'm still lying on top of Emmet. I blushed even more when I realized that we were in a sexual position. 

?:"Ahem."

Oh no. I slowly look up to see my boyfriend Batman glaring at us.

Wyldstyle:"Babe!(Gesturing to her and Emmet)This isn't what it looks like."

Emmet:"Yeah, Wyldstyle bumped into me and we fell. That's all."

Batman:"Alright."

He walked away.

Emmet and I both breathed a huge sigh of relief.

I got off of Emmet, held my hand out for him to take, he takes it, and I help him up.

Emmet:"Thanks."

Wyldstyle:"No problem." I smile and blush.

Emmet smiles and blushes as well.

Emmet gets back to work on building the spaceship and so do I. All the while stealing glances at each other.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna be embracing my feelings. It sure will lead to something special.

I'll just have to wait and see...

-----------------------------

Welp! Hope ya all enjoyed! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!