Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
Our Time

68

5.3K 266 121
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
As planned, Taekook went shopping on Sunday. They brought needed things for the baby and had lunch in the hotel then they had an appointment for the regular checkup so their next destination is the hospital.

Jungkook waited with Tae in a hallway, he heard screams of pregnant women who were ready to deliver the baby.

"Tae" Older clutched their locked hands "Is it painful to give birth?"

"Ofcourse it is," Tae replied and noticed the frightened face of his husband. "Don't worry, you are not the one who gives birth" Tae giggled.

"Tch Tae, I am worried about you. I was happy and enjoying every moment of our pregnancy but come to think of the pain I am afraid and it makes me think we will be better without any kids"

Tae hugs him "Don't think too much, I am happy carrying the baby and not for a moment I thought about pain but now you making afraid"

Jungkook patted his back "Let's just go with flow, I will be with you" he nodded "Why aren't you tired like other pregnant people, you're traveling the whole day yet smiling and getting excited for the appointment."

Tae made a thinking face and giggled, nudging older shoulder with his "Maybe my husband makes me happy so I don't have any problems or worries to care" Jungkook smiled at the answer.

They meet the doctor "Everything is normal, baby is down toward the birth canal and your  due date is middle of your ninth month so be carefull"

"He will be okay after the delivery right?" Jungkook asked the doctor.

"Yeah, the baby is in his normal position as far as now everything is okay." Doctor replied, Jungkook's eyes are still in the big tummy.

"He is afraid of my labor pain" Tae said to the doctor who nodded understanding "A mother can feel the baby in you but father only sees it ofcourse he will be worried for you two. Don't worry Jungkook, you will have your baby in a month or two"
---------

Jungkook informed his father about the details doctor said to his family then he made juice for his wife.

Taehyung is sitting on the sofa with Grandma and Jin, and they are talking about the date of the baby shower.

"It's better to hold the function at the start of the ninth month" Grandma held the calendar looking for an auspicious day.

Ha-joon noticed them and thought of Jhope who was saving money for Hyung's baby shower.

"We can book a party hall" Jungkook gave the juice to Taehyung who started to sip. As they were talking they heard a security voice.

"Mr.Jeon, Master Taehyung's family members are here"

"Family members?" Jungkook questioned and security answered him "Mrs.Kim and Minseo madam"

Jin stood up "Jungkook, they want to meet you and this is their third coming here in a day. I said your busy so they can meet you tomorrow but still they're here"

"How can they leave, their guts would be silent seeing Taehyung happy" Jungkook said mockingly, signaling the guard to let them enter.

"Grandma, you can take a rest in the room, they're important" Jungkook takes grandma to her room.

Tae felt ashamed to introduce them as his family to grandma, he already introduced Jhope to her so that's enough.

"Aren't they Taehyung's family?" Grandma asked as she sat on the bed. Jungkook rolled his eyes "They're leech who sucking your sweet Taehyung's money" Grandma nods understanding.

Jungkook returns and sees Jin pulling Minseo's hair shouting how she can think of hurting Tae when he is pregnant. Mrs.Kim begged Taehyung to help Minseo.

"I can make you disappear and no one knows there was a girl called Minseo who lived in this world" Jin pushed her down.

"Tae please, you should help me" Minseo cried, this is her last option to get her life back.

"I forgot your sister the moment you tried to hurt my unborn baby. I had been tolerating yours and Sooyun's jealousy because of the promise I gave to my father but everything is over when you hurt my baby" Tae holds his stomach.

"Tae, please.." Mrs.Kim walked near him but Jungkook stood blocking her getting close. "Oh old lady you only speak when your daughter is in trouble right?"

"Amma, Did I ever neglect my responsibilities? I worked hard for them to study and have a job but they just enjoyed their life not helping me financially, I accepted it and married them off but what is the need of hurting me?" Tae asked firmly.

"She did wrong I accept but her life is spoiled now please Tae" Mrs.Kim begged, joining her hand.

Tae didn't feel bad for her, instead he wondered how dare she just asked him to forget the way Minseo tried to hurt him and forgive her.

"If something happened to my baby that day then how would you react mom? Still ask me to forgive her?" Tae asked.

Mrs.Kim cried more "I want all of my children to settle, Sooyun, you and Jhope life is settled, I don't want Minseo to stand alone"

Jungkook actioned Jin and Ha-joon and they went to their room. He supported his wife, he didn't want to meddle in the Kim family so he watched Taehyung calmly asking the questions.

"I did everything to settle them and Minseo is the sole reason for spoiling her life, I want you to understand that Minseo is in the wrong so she deserves this" Tae points at a girl who is sitting on the floor crying with disheveled hair.

Minseo literally held Tae's legs begging to stop her divorce.

"Sooyun noona warned me before she left Kim home saying 'Minseo might be dangerous for you so stay in Jeon mansion' but I didn't get her words thinking my sister will not stop low to hurt an innocent life" Tae moved back a little, holding Jungkook.

"What have I done to you? Why did you hate me so much? Minseo I can't forgive you, please don't come here creating a drama again" Tae moved back but stopped seeing Jhope.

"Jhope" Tae went to him and hugged him. He is living happily in Jeon mansion and still the little care he gets from his brother is precious to him.

"Hyung you okay right? Ha-joon called me" Jhope first asked Tae" and looked at the mother and daughter duo "Amma, what are you doing here?"

Mrs.Kim held her head down, realizing she can't save Minseo's life anymore.

"Your Amma came here to talk for her pitiful daughter" Jungkook gave an annoying look at them "I will stop divorce but on one condition."

"What is he planning?" Tae thought, eyeing his husband.

Minseo immediately raised herself "I will do anything."

"You're twenty six years old, right?and Mr.Kim died ten years ago so basically Tae babysitting you for ten years, if we calculate the minutes..five million two hundred fifty-six thousand.. yeah I want you to write sorry for five million two hundred fifty-six thousand times" Jungkook cooly said, folding his hand.

"Sorry Taehyung oppa, you're a queen and I am slave to you, please forgive this slave of yours" Jungkook wanted to humiliate her more and he hit the right place knowing how much Minseo arrogantly wanted Tae to be her slave who always work for her.

Tae just shrugged his shoulders seeing his husband playing, he just dragged Jhope who was seriously listening to Jungkook inside to have coffee.

"But..." Minseo almost fainted hearing it.

"You afraid of losing your hands by writing but have you ever imagined how much Taehyung worked hard every minute for last ten years just to make you three live well, he had lost himself to grow you up and all you do is mocking him, disrespecting him, made him work for you silly jobs."

"Each passing minute of seeing you here just makes me realize how much my Taehyungie went through, leave before I do something out of anger." Jungkook's voice is dangerously calm.

Mrs.Kim just pulled her daughter out of the house, on the way of beating her for spoiling her own life. Jungkook laughed in tantrum while looking at their retreating back. 
----------

Taehyung made coffee for Jhope and they both sat in the shaded area of the garden.

"I heard what Minseo said to Ha-Joon, I was planning to forgive her and telling your brother-in-law to talk to Do-hyun about canceling the divorce but hearing Ha-joon, I know she still didn't change" Taehyung gently talked to Jhope.

"Yes, still behaving like she owns a house. I am planning to rent a apartment, afterall I can't watch her badmouthing Ha-joon after our marriage"

"Ohh my little brother talking about his marriage, should I talk to appa asking Ha-joon hand for my brother?" Tae pulled his nose, teasing.

"Hyung not now, I have to save money to lease a house" Jhope rubbed his nose.

"Jhope, Hyung bought that house for you, I will transfer the house to your name and you can use it the way you want" Tae genuinely bought the house for Jhope, three of them going to mother-in-law house so Jhope is the one talking the bride home so he brought for him.

"No Hyung, I want the house to stay in your name and it's like security for your future, I don't know Hyung but in future if suppose brother-in-law had a fight with you then you can go back to your home, you will not feel burden in staying in brother's home" Jhope held Tae's hand.

Tae could understand his brother's thoughts after all their marriage started on contract so Jhope thinking their marriage will break is possibly correct in his point of view.

"Don't worry I am fine with what I have now, I came here to talk about baby shower function" Jhope hesitantly said.

"Yes, Mom and grandma talking about it so Jhope be ready to hold your nephew or niece" Tae smiled.

"Hyung I saved money for a baby shower, I wanted to hold a function for you" Jhope said.

Tae narrowed his eyes "Why? Jeon family will arrange it"

"I want to do it for you" Jhope stood strong in his decision "Please Hyung, can't your brother arrange it for you."

"But Jhope it's a huge function and..." Tae batted his eyes trying to explain.

"I know, I have been saving money since my school days, doing a part time job. I thought to gift a jewelleries for your marriage like how you gave to Sooyun noona but your marriage happened in hasty so at least let me handle a baby shower function for you"

Tae could not find a words to disagree and he is worried about the cost of holding a function.

"I can't make a grand function like the Jeon family but I will do it better than we can imagine." Jhope added.

Tae shook his head, he didn't think about who would do a grand function "I want you to use the money for your dreams."

"It's my dream too, you can ask Ha-joon, we talked about how I wanted to do a baby shower for you even before I knew he is Brother-in-law's younger brother." Jhope is determined in making his brother agree.

Tae thought for a moment then nodded, making Jhope hug him happily "But if you have short of money then you should ask me, okay?" Tae lifted index finger and Jhope agreed to it.

They went to the hall and Jhope nodded bye to  Ha-joon and others then went back.
----------
Jungkook was on the call when Taehyung returned to the room so the younger one waited for him. Jungkook made him lay on the bed then massaged his legs.

"Okay, send me the final report before sending" Jungkook hung up the call and continued massaging with his two hands.

"I heard, a wife who has an index toe bigger than a big toe will not be submissive to their husband." Jungkook said, cracking the toe knuckles.

Tae glared at him "So I am a dominant freak?"

"No no I was about to say how wrong they're, my wife is a sweet person" Jungkook skillfully escaped from sleeping on the mattress.

"Ennenga" Tae called in his honey dripping voice.

"What is he planning now?" Jungkook thought, seeing Tae's face reaction.

"Jhope wanted to hold the baby shower function with his money." Tae said watching his husband silent for a moment.

"Appa wanted to invite business people and other distant relatives who haven't attended our wedding, basically he wanted to show off that he is finally becoming a grandfather, I don't want any mistakes on that day" Jungkook said his opinion.

"He will do it, as much luxuries as he can, please agree please please" Tae pouts, showing his watery eyes.

Jhope is the only person from his mother's side, a pregnant person can get anything from his husband's family, still their heart yearns for mother's side goods even if it's a simple one.

Jungkook wanted his wife to be happy on his big day. This is the first function after they actually feel the love between them "Ok, for you, I will talk to Dad but I want my bribe."

"Ok" Tae smiled, opening both of his hands for a hug.

"I want to eat you out on the kitchen counter" Jungkook hugs him and pinches the younger's nipple.

"Kitchen? How dirty" Tae pushed him away.

"Deal is deal, after our cutie comes out we can do a lot of my fantasies" Jungkook pecked his lips not giving the chance for younger to refuse.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2K 8
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...
30.6K 848 26
Indian Taekook story
11.2K 487 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
113K 4.7K 25
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...