HIS CLAIM

Od Orphicknight

"You look awfully well for someone who died years ago." [ THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT!!! ] This is dar... Viac

(Writer's note)
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue

57

9.4K 250 47
Od Orphicknight

Nicholas

Elsa raised her brows in surprise and recognition of the name, making me wonder just how much she actually knew about Sienna. I sat down in front of her and rubbed my jaw in frustration while looking down at the floor.

“Sienna was your fiancée…” She stated, almost carefully. I nodded, my gaze returning to her.

“Who told you about her?” I’ve been trying to think of how she could have possibly gotten that information, but nothing came to my mind.

“Mr. Robert’s wife, Elena. She was surprised that you showed up with a date. She told me you showed up a few times with someone else, but she wasn’t too sure if you were engaged then made the assumption when she saw a ring on her finger.” Elsa explained, having me raise a brow.

Did she really know for this long?

“Why didn’t you ask me about her?” My eyes narrowed slightly. Elsa  was a curious woman. Too curious for her own sake, and it surprised me she hadn’t asked me about Sienna the minute she learned about her.

“I just figured you would tell me whenever you felt ready to talk about it.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“And  it’s not like I’m eager to hear who you have been with .” The corner of my mouth twitched slightly upwards as I watched her scowl, and see her eyes get filled with jealousy. I liked it when she got jealous. It let me see that possessive side of her, and fuck, I loved to tease her with her jealousy.

“Now that I think of it, I don’t think you would have told me about her if I asked. That day when my mom came back early from her trip, she was talking about Sienna, right?”

“Yes.” I watched her as she looked at her lap, biting down on her lip. It was a nervous trait of hers.

“Do you… still care about her?” Elsa asked hesitantly. I knew why she asked that because of how I reacted that day.

“Not in the way you think.” I observed her as her brows furrowed ever so slightly before she looked at me.

“What does that mean?”

“Come here.” I held out my hand for her to take. She got up and placed her and in mine. I grabbed her waist, pulling her down on my lap and holding her close. For three weeks I’ve been feeling a void inside of me because she wasn’t near me, and it almost felt unreal that I could hold her now.

Those honey brown  eyes that I loved so much looked at me, waiting for me to talk, and I knew it was time to tell her about that part of my life. I was over it, and there was no woman than her that I wanted.

“I have been raised and trained to be able to take over for my father one day. I have been following him around as he taught me everything that I needed to learn. When I was eighteen, I partially took over but wasn’t fully assigned the title of a Boss yet- I worked my ass off to improve everything, meaning more money flowed in, expanding territories, and investing in businesses. My father stepped down when I was twenty when he saw the results I made, and how I made the family name get quite… a reputation.” I looked at her. She was listening to every word, her eyes sparkling in curiosity, making me smile a little.

Always so curious.

“I had formed alliances with a family that would benefit us, and to strengthen the ties between the families, my father suggested to me to marry their daughter. I was twenty-three at the time when I eventually agreed, and then we got engaged. It wasn’t out of love, it was arranged and I did it purely because of business purposes because that was all that mattered to me.” I continued.

“You kind of sound like a dick.”

“You think?” I raised a brow in amusement while she gave me a half-shrug, smiling.

“Just a little.”

“I know, but it wasn’t always like that. The more time I spent with her, the more I started to care about her, and at some point, I started to like her and thought this arrangement is not that bad.We were three years into our engagement before she died in my arms. And that shit made me go crazy” Elsa  took a sharp intake of breath, looking at me in shock.

“It was a sniper attack. It happened too fast before I could even understand what was happening. There was nothing I could do as I held her in my arms, watching her take her last breath before she became lifeless. It fucked me up. It fucked me up so badly that I didn’t care anymore, and killed my way until I found him.” I stared off into the distance.

I could never forget that day as it haunted me for years. I still remember the feeling of her blood splattering on my face when she got shot in the neck. The way Sienna choked on her blood and I helplessly tried to stop the bleeding. She had looked at me in fear before her eyes turned blank and lifeless. I had shouted for her to wake up but she didn’t, and I held her in my arms for hours before I got pulled away.

I didn’t sleep. I couldn’t as all I saw was her face and the sound of her choking on her blood.

“But all of that is over now and I have made peace with it. A piece of me still cares about her, but not in the way you think I just like her as a person. I love you. I didn’t love her the way I love you.” I told her softly. She had no idea she was the one who made me a whole new man.

Elsa suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck. She hugged me tightly, taking me by surprise as she pulled me. out of my thoughts. I wrapped my arms around her too as I felt myself relax with her in my arms. Then felt something wet soaking through my shirt.

“Are you crying?” I tried to get her lean back to look at her, but she only tightened her hold on me and hid her face.

“No.” Her voice cracked, letting me know she was crying.

“You stupid woman, why are you crying?” I couldn’t help but chuckle at her reaction.

This woman cared too much about people, even the ones she didn’t know. Her heart was too big, too pure, and too caring. And she was my fire.

With one glimpse of her, she had softened my stone-cold heart, melting the frozen parts with her warmth.

“I’m not stupid.” She sniffed.

“I beg to differ.”

“Shut up.” She leaned back and wiped away the tears with a frown on her face.

“How am I not supposed to cry when you tell me that? It’s just so… sad. It’s horrible! Why would they do that?” I placed my hand on her cheek, lightly caressing her as I knew why she was reacting strongly about it.

She could relate.

And just like how it fucked me up, it fucked her up as well. Now, it made me realize that her wanting to get away was her way of healing, and not because she wanted to get away from me for good. It made me feel guilty for not understanding that.

“They wanted to break me and force me to step down. They were trying to break me through her, and making sure I wouldn’t be able to get an heir anytime soon. Just like what they were trying to do with you.”

“With me?”

“Someone has been keeping an eye on you and found out you were pregnant. That night when you got sick, it wasn’t food poisoning. You were poisoned to miscarriage.” I held her tightly, anger rushing through me. Elsa  let out a gasp and looked at me with wide eyes, her hands going down to her stomach.

“Poisoned?” She whispered and swallowed hard at the information.

“With Arsenic. It gives the same symptoms as food poisoning. It would have shown when they took a blood test, but we believe it got swapped out so it wouldn’t get detected.” I explained. I still haven’t found out who could have done it at the hospital. We were too late, and all evidence had already been wiped out.

“Oh…” She let out a shaky breath. I let out a sigh and placed my hand over hers on her stomach.

“Does that mean if…” She struggled to finish her sentence as she held onto my hand tightly.

“If it wasn’t because of that, there could have been a chance it wouldn’t have happened.” I said to her softly. Even though she had started to get better, her entire body was still weakened as it left her in a completely vulnerable state. When they got chased, it pushed her body to the edge and her body shut down in protection but unable to hold onto the  pregnancy.

“So don’t you ever dare blame yourself for what happened.” I spoke to her firmly. It pained me that she had gone all this time blaming herself for the miscarriage when it was entirely out of her hands. That attack was aimed at me, and once again, the fucking story was repeating itself. Just with Elsa.

Elsa’s hold tightened on my hand as she looked down at her lap with a frown on her face, deep in her thoughts.

“Tell me, what are you thinking about?”

“How I want to kill them all.” She looked at me, her eyes burning with fire and determination.

“I want to watch them all die. For everything they have done.” She said it with no hesitation, her voice firm and clear as anger continued to burn within her. I was seeing a different side of her. Elsa had the eyes of innocence, a face of an angel, and a personality that shined bright. But right now, it was as if the fire inside of her got unleashed and ready to burn them all to ashes. And I recognized that look on her face.

She was thirsty.

Thirsty for revenge.

I moved her to straddle me as I looked into her still fiery green eyes. My hand went to the back of her neck as I pulled her face closer to me.

“Ask me to destroy the whole world for you, and I will. If you want me to put their heads on a fucking flagpole, I will. Whatever you want, I will do it for you.” I promised her.

I pulled her closer to me, the other hand traveling up on her thigh, our faces so close to each other with our lips almost touching. Her breath quickened, and her lips slightly parted as she licked her lips, making me look down at them. It was taking everything in me not to capture her lips with mine, and my heartbeat was going faster just at the thought of it.

“You sound insane.” Elsa  breathed out, her voice soft as she gave me a small smirk at her words.

“You make me insane woman.”

"Are you blaming me for your psychosis?” Her tone was low. She placed her hands on my cheeks, slowly caressing them as she gave me a look I recognized too well,

“You are my psychosis.” I smirked, making her smile at my words.

She was mine. And there was no way I would be able to send her away. I wouldn’t be able to stay away from her, even if it meant she would be safer away from me. But fuck, the thought of her being with another man made my blood boil So much that my hand tightened on her thigh.

“You belong to me. No man can ever have you.” I told her. The thought of it already made me furious. I wouldn’t allow it.

“And I won’t hesitate to kill a bitch as you belong to me.”

“Damn right I fucking do.” I growled out and crashed my lips on hers.

I held the back of her neck firmly as I pulled her into me. I was hungry for her soft lips and the taste of her tongue. I have missed her. I have missed this, and I knew she missed me just as much with the way she was responding to me.

She pushed her lower body right into my already hard length, slowly grinding against me as her hands went down to my chest.

She pulled slightly away, catching her breath as she looked at me.

“I hope this wasn’t too expensive.” She said and ripped my dress shirt open, and the buttons went flying. Elsa  looked satisfied with her work and her hands ran down my bare chest, making me slightly shiver under her touch.

“I wouldn’t know.” My hands trailed up to the straps of the dress, pulling them down and exposing her full breasts.

“Such a show-off…” She moaned when I pinched her already hard nipple, and kissed her hungrily again. My hand found its. way under her dress and pulled her underwear to the side, feeling how wet she already was as I pushed my fingers inside. her warm entrance.

I groaned against her lips at the feeling, playing around with her clit, loving the sounds she was making.

“Elsa, I need you. Now.” I grabbed her ass and got up with her legs around me as I went to the bedroom. I was hard and it was starting to get too painful. Fuck, I needed that release so badly.

I lay her down on the bed and ripped her dress down and looked at her body. Her beautiful, naked body, lying there for me to admire and for me to take. I had to take a second just to look at her before I undressed the rest of my clothing. Her eyes drank me in as I did, making me smirk as she bit down on her lip with that sexy smile I loved.

I hovered over her, kissing and biting her lips. I wrapped her legs around me, my length ready to be buried inside of her. I couldn’t wait anymore. I was too impatient and slammed myself into her, making her cry out as she held onto me tightly. I groaned at the feeling. She was so warm, so wet, and so tight. It made me crazy that I slammed myself inside of her again, but stilled when she winced and squeezed her eyes shut.

“Fuck, does it hurt?” I panted out, barely able to restrain myself.

“Just a little, it’s been a while.” She opened her eyes, smiling a little.

“I will try to go slow.” I moved slowly inside of her, letting her adjust to me and I slowly felt her relax, and soon moaned in pleasure. I grunted as her nails scraped down my back, making me shudder and pick up my pace, going faster inside of her only to see her struggling to keep her eyes open.

“Good?” I grunted.

“God, yes!” Her voice was lost to pleasure, hearing her breathing quicken into moans. It felt as if a beast got unleashed inside of me at her voice, and I went faster, deeper. I kept pounding inside of her to keep hearing her voice. I took her breast in my mouth, my tongue gliding over her nipple as I couldn’t have enough of her.

“Nicholas…” She moaned out, making me grunt as I felt her clenching around me. She was close.

“Fuck, keep saying my name, baby.” I leaned back, grabbed her hips, and furiously pounded inside of her, watching her perfect breasts bounce as she moaned out my name. Again and again, leading me closer to my release

“Oh, fuck!” She cried out, arching her back and her legs trembled as I felt her clench around me.

. Our heavy breathing filled the room, and I leaned over her, giving her a slow, passionate kiss.

“Don’t leave me again.” I looked into her honey  brown eyes that  shined so brightly right now as she looked at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, looking at me softly.

“Never.”      

.

“We’ll isolate them and keep them awake. They will talk when exhaustion hit them.” Antonio reported to me.

“Good.” I replied over the phone. I sat down on the couch in the living room as I didn’t want to disturb Elsa,who was asleep. I flipped open the sketchbook she had on the coffee table, curious to see what that mind of hers had created.

“You should get some sleep. You’re a pain in the ass when you’re sleep-deprived.” Antonio commented. Before I could tell him off, I heard Josh  in the background.

“Is that Nicholas? Let me talk to him real quick.” I heard some rustling before he got on the phone.

“Nicholas! Nicholas, please, just please listen to me!”

“What do you want?”

“Please, get laid!” He cried out desperately.

“You’ve got too much pent-up sexual frustration, and all kinds of frustrations there exist. So please, for the love of God, get laid! I’m tired! I am so tired! I haven’t worked this much in my life, and you have been up in everyone’s ass, not giving us a break. I want a break! So, please, stay there for a week, have lots of sex and sleep, and come back happy. I’m begging you on behalf of everyone!” He continued, making me chuckle at him for being dramatic.

“I’m fine.”

“He’s laughing! Guys, he’s laughing! My man got laid!” He shouted in happiness, making me shake my head at him.

“Shut up. You can all take a break until I come back.” It sounded like Josh  cried out in relief at my words as he continued to shout to the others in pure contentment.

“Tell Elicat I say thank you. She has some serious power over you, and I’m going to kiss her feet in gratitude.”

“Fuck off.” I hung up, only to get a message that Elsa would be here soon.

I went outside just in time to see her pull with two of my men. I had assigned security to everyone to be on the safe side.

“You could at least have put a shirt on.” Arianna scrunched up her face but it slowly faded away when she saw my expression.

“You have some fucking nerve.” I sneered at her. She crossed her arms in defense and frowned.

“You had no business in coming here, and telling her to stay away.” I gritted my teeth, trying to contain my anger. I didn’t want to raise my voice and wake up Elsa.

“I wasn’t about to have you keep suffering. She hurt you and left you alone!” I stepped closer, towering over her.

“You don’t know what the fuck is going on. If you think I was suffering, then how the fuck do you think she feels? She was the one who was pregnant. She went through physical pain as well when it happened , her mother got killed in front of her, and ahe didn't know this life !, blaming herself for losing the baby. So no, you had no business in meddling in my relationship, understood?” I talked to her firmly with a glare.

Arianna  looked away from me, knowing she was in the wrong.

“Don’t think I will turn a blind eye to this because you’re my sister. From today, you will be trapping the streets.” Arianna turned to look at me in disbelief.

“You can’t be serious?! Do you know how humiliating that is?”

“Good.” I looked over to my men.

“Make sure she does her job.”

“Yes, Boss.” I turned around and went inside, not sparing her another look.

I tossed my phone on the couch, resuming to the sketchbook, and flipped the pages to see what Elsa  had created. She was very talented when it came to drawing, and it showed as I looked at the sunsets, and many different drawings of her kitten playing around with toys. I stopped when I came across a particular drawing, having me smile.

It was a drawing of me.

I kept going through the pages, seeing more drawings of me. I was impressed with every single detail she had managed to put on paper, even my tattoos were perfectly drawn. I came across a small drawing, running my thumb over it as I looked at it. The loss was still painful. My chest always tightened whenever I thought about it, and I couldn’t imagine what it must have been for her. I should have told her from the beginning, to reassure her that it was in no way her fault. It could never have been.
Looked at the drawing of a tiny baby curled up with small angel wings. On the paper were a couple of dried spots. She cried when she drew this.

I let out a sigh as I closed the sketchbook, thinking how it was possible to love something so fast, only to be gone in a blink of an eye.

“Nicholas?” Elsa  called out for me, her tone in a panic, and I quickly made my way to the bedroom. I saw her sitting up on the bed, visibly relaxing when she saw mè.

“What’s wrong?” I took a quick scan around the room as I approached her.

“Oh, nothing…” She said, almost embarrassed, and started to blush.

“I just thought you left me.” She mumbled, now obviously feeling embarrassed. I smiled as I got in bed, pulling her close to me as she snuggled into my chest.

“I’m here.” I placed a kiss on top of her head as she relaxed in my arms.

“I was on the phone with Antonio and I didn’t want to wake you up.”

“Have I been asleep for long?”

“No, just an hour. Go back to sleep.”

“In a bit, I want to watch the sunrise.” Elsa got out of bed, her movements a bit slow as I watched her.

“Is it bad?” I asked, still watching her as she grabbed some clothes. I knew she was sore as I had to go easy on her after the first time.

“Nothing I can’t handle.” She winked, having me look at her amused. She got dressed and called after her Kiki to get out. I got dressed too and followed her out to the back porch to watch the sunrise with her.

Elsa  was not a morning person  at all and definitely loved her sleep. It did surprise me when Ava and Cecilia reported that they would see her early in the morning every day to watch the sunrise. She was still my innocent Elsa  but I felt she had changed in a way, and not in a bad way.

She had become a much stronger person.

The sun was slowly making an appearance on the horizon, and I watched Elsa  run after her kitten on the beach. She was laughing as she played with her, and then they switched roles, the kitten ran as fast as its tiny paws could after her.

My gaze never left her, smiling as I admired how carefree and happy she looked right now. I hadn’t even spent a whole day with her, and she had already managed to get rid of all the tension in my body.

Shit, she has me fucking whipped.

And I fucking loved it.

Elsa  was crouched down, giving pets and scratches to Kiki, who was purring in joy. She straightened up when she saw me coming, giving me a loving smile when I wrapped my arms around her. I saw just how bright and brown her eyes were with the sun’s streams shining on her face, making her look even more breathtaking than she already was.

“I am so out of shape.” She said a little out of breath. Her head was on my chest as we faced the water.

“You’re in better shape than you think.” I looked at her as she raised a brow.

“How so?” I softly cupped her chin, leaning down to her with a smirk on my lips.

“The way you rode my dick earlier says it all.” Her face instantly got flushed, looking at me with wide eyes. She was too stunned to speak before she lightly smacked my chest repeatedly as I laughed at her.

“Why would you even say that?” She looked cute as she scowled at me, trying to fight through the embarrassment I had caused her with my words.

“My innocent little sunshine, nothing to be embarrassed about.” I laughed.

“Did you have to say it like that?!”

“Say it like what? That you ride my dick good?” I continued to tease her, watching her drop her jaw as her face got even more flushed.

“You are seriously too much!” She exclaimed and tried to get away from me. I held her in place, wrapping my arms around her and promising to stop teasing her. For now, at least.

It was peaceful as we watched the sunrise, bright colors filling the sky and the sound of waves filling the silence. I kept stealing glances at her, seeing her with a soft look on her face and smiling.

“You like it here.” I said and she faced me.

“I do.”

“We can stay for a few days if you want?”

“Really? We don’t need to go back right away?”

“No. Besides, I was told to stay away for a few days.” I was more than fine staying here with her with no interruption.

“I’m guessing it was Josh.” Elsa chuckled and I nodded.

“Who else. He’s the only one who loves to complain.” I sighed. He was an annoying piece of shit and even though he was my cousin, I have never wanted to shoot someone as many times as I have wanted with him. One day it was going to happen if he kept annoying me.

“He sure does.” She said amused before letting out a blissful sigh.

“You know, I never thought I would like a beach house this much.”

“Let’s get one.” I told her. She raised her brows in surprise.

“For you and me.” And when we were ready, for our children too.

Children.

Fuck yeah, I would want more than one with her. I wanted to see her and our children running around on the beach, laughing and being happy like I had witnessed her doing with Kiara.

“I would love that.” She smiled as I caressed her cheek before looking at the water again.

“I have a question.” Elsa  broke the silence after a while.

“I’m listening.”

“I’m just curious… You’re not with me because I look like Sienna, or resemble her in any way? Because that’s fucked up, and makes me feel like I’m Ana from Fifty Shades of Grey.” I turned her around to face me, raising a brow in amusement.

“No, you’re nothing alike. Not in appearance or personality- wise.” I said and she seemed to relax by my words.

“She had short hair, green  eyes, and was the quiet type. She ever only spoke when spoken to and was very obedient. And you? You are one fucking chaotic woman, who never listens and loves to drive me fucking insane. So no, you’re far from alike.”

“That’s such an exaggeration! I’m not chaotic and I do listen!” Elsa  looked at me offended and I gave her a blank look.

“Okay, I sometimes listen…” She trailed off.

“I don’t recall any moments where you’ve followed my order.” My hands slid down to her ass and lifted her, making her wrap her legs around me.

“Hmm, I do tend to do the opposite when I get ordered around so that’s on you. Don’t order me around and I might just listen to you.” She grinned as I walked towards the water.

“You have no idea how strong my urge gets to punish you for not listening.” I said quietly, taking her lip between my teeth, and slightly pulling it before letting go.

“Punish me, how?” Her breath quickened as she looked at me with excitement and lust. The blood rushed down at the look she was giving me, and I wanted nothing more than to tie her up right now and fuck her senseless.

“You will see.” I gave her a playful grin when she heard the splashing sounds of me walking into the cold water. Her smile dropped and tightened her hold on me.

“What are you doing?” She eyed me suspiciously. I continued walking deeper into the water until it reached my waistband.

“You don’t want to go for a swim?”

“No! The water is ice cold!”

“Sounds like a problem. For you.” I gave her a devilish smirk and removed my hands. Elsa  let out a squeal and disappeared under the water. I made my way out and turned around to look at her when she returned to the surface.

“I-I’m gonna kill you!” She shouted at me, her teeth chattering and her body shivering from the cold.

“I would like to see you try.” She was half my size, and the only real physical damage she could ever cause me was kicking me right in the balls.

“Get back here so I can drown you!” I watched her as she tried to run out of the water, only to trip and fall right back into the water, face first. I laughed out loud at the amusing sight, and she looked angrier with every step as she ran toward me. I didn’t move, waiting for her to come closer, and I grabbed her by the waist to carry her when she was close.

“No! You better not throw me in the water again!” She squirmed in my hold, trying to get out but I held her tightly into me.

“You managed to do that perfectly on your own.” I teased and she glared at me. She shivered against my body as I walked back with her to the house.

“Why w-would you do th-that.” She struggled to talk with her teeth chattering. I chuckled and she gave me a sour look in return.

“Part of your punishment. Now, let me get you warmed up and fuck you to sleep.”

.

.
(few days later)

I made my way to my office to give Elsa  and Tessa  some privacy to catch up. We had stayed at the beach house for a few days, tangled up in each other’s arms before returning to the manor.

“Someone’s looking quite relaxed.” Josh  snickered when I entered the office. I shot him a blank look as he continued making jokes.

“Are you done?”

“Yeah, I’m saving some for Elsa  later.” He said and he sprawled out on the couch.

“Did she tell you why she was at the Luxe Palace?” Antonio asked once Dante came in.

“She did. She went to talk to Alexei Vasiliev.” Josh  sat up straight, letting out a whistling noise.

“Yo, she got some balls of steel!”

“For what reason?” Dante  frowned, sounding suspicious.

“Turns out her mother had a romantic history with him.” I started to tell them everything she told me about Jessica  and Alexei Vasiliev.

“Could he be the one who was after her mother?” Josh  wondered when I was done.

“It’s a possibility, but I don’t think it’s him.” I then explained what I have been thinking the minute I learned about their history.

“…I want whatever needs to be gathered to see if it’s a match.” I finished, getting a nod from them.

“We can do that at the wedding with no suspicion and get the results immediately.” Antonio added.

“This shit is getting crazier…” Josh commented as he scratched his head.

“Does she know?”

“No, and not a word about it to anyone, I want to be sure first.” I said firmly before dismissing them.

I walked to the balcony doors, looking out and seeing Elsa walking around with Tessa  in the garden.

“Any new reports about her?” I asked Antonio as he stayed behind.

“Some improvements but it’s a slow process.” I nodded and he came to stand next to me, also watching her.

“If it turns out to be true -”

“I don’t care.” I interrupted him.

“She belongs to me, and there’s no way in hell I will ever let her go.”

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

15 0 23
That's when the door bursts open I don't recognize him. I'm not talking about his physical features. I mean his expression, his stance, his eyes are...
1.5M 43.7K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
1.3K 65 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
392K 9.5K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...