β”β”β”π“π€πŠπ„π 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂�...

By xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... More

β˜…Heyβ˜…
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-10
E-11
E-12
E-13
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-21
E-22
E-23
E-24
E-25
E-26
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-32
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-37
E-38
E-39

E-40

3.7K 157 120
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

It's been few days they have been staying in Greece and honestly their stay in Greece was so fun like they have went to so many places and enjoyed a lot .

But one thing that soobin can't swallow down his throat about yeonjun and Daisuke well this two have become close friends like within few days and it nothing surprise to others because yeonjun was always been a social butterfly

The reason was Daisuke was much more like yeonjun, extroverted, friendly, cool and cute so yeonjun just get along with him for this , not like he don't pay attention to his husband.

But soobin just can't have it like he feel so jealous whenever he saw yeonjun with Daisuke but he can't even say anything to them because Daisuke was his friend who is always helpful.

Now sitting at the same table at the bar soobin was just watching yeonjun and Daisuke chatting with each other.

Beomgyu and taehyun was talking with each other about how cool the place is and soobin being the introvert, just listening to them and while taking glances over his husband and his friend.

He lean back to his seat as he push his inner cheek with his tongue then looked away from them .

Beomgyu did notice this as he was laughing quietly made taehyun attention went to him with a question look .

"Why are you laughing?" Beomgyu point his finger at soobin who was watching the dancers at the stage with no expression on his face . Beomgyu then point at yeonjun and Daisuke.

"Lol , hyung is suffering alone" taehyun said while laughing as beomgyu was also laughing.

"I guess we can help him" taehyun whispered to him as beomgyu nod his head then turned to them .

"Yeonjun hyung!" Beomgyu shout a little loud Because the place was blazing with loud music. Yeonjun heard him as he turned to him .

Beomgyu point his finger at soobin who was looking at the stage with rage in eyes as yeonjun was cursing him at his mind then turned to his husband.

"Binnie" soobin turned to him as he slowly smiled then said, "Do you want to stay or leave because seems like you're not enjoying the place" yeonjun said with a nervous laugh as soobin secretly rolled his eyes .

"Yeah I am not enjoying here I guess I better take my leave" soobin said and got up from his place but yeonjun hold his hand to stop him .

"Wait why are you leaving alone , I am going with you" yeonjun also got up from his seat and waved at the others and left the place with soobin .

"Daisuke you better pray for you now because it's your luck that your still alive" taehyun said as Daisuke gulped like he understood what happened to the older .

At the outside

Soobin and yeonjun was walking at the street of Santorini. They was walking while holding each other hands as soobin just remain silence just rubbing yeonjun hand with his thumb .

Yeonjun notice that soobin was so silence so he thought to start a conversation between them so he turned to his husband who was walking while holding at the ground.

"Hey! Why are you looking so pissed off?, is something bothering you" yeonjun asked while looking at his husband.

"No nothing is bothering me" soobin replied with a low tone as yeonjun stop walking which made soobin stop and look back at his husband.

"Why did you stop walking?" Yeonjun step in front him and look up to him after all soobin is kinda taller then him . "Are you telling me or not! If it's because of me I am sorry!" Yeonjun said .

"I told you nothing is bothering me" he turn his body and started to walk away as yeonjun run after him and wrapped his arm around soobin left arm .

"Please tell me if I did something wrong I am sorry, please Junnie is sorry" yeonjun said with a pout and soobin let out a sigh .

"Why are you been so close with Daisuke?" Soobin asked as yeonjun got why soobin was behaving like this .

"Wae? Is someone jealous huh?" He said with a teasing smile as soobin rolled his eyes then look at him .

"Of course I will! Huh you're my husband how could I let you have fun with other guy!" Soobin replied and yeonjun was trying his best to not laugh but at last he burst into laughing.

"Jeez , calm down soobin not like someone is taking me away lol , I didn't know that you will get this level of jealous" yeonjun said while laughing.

"Yeah yeah laugh as much you wants to I sounds childish I know" soobin said as he turned away .

"Okay I am sorry Baby just forgive me I will not get close with Daisuke from now on happy?" Yeonjun said but soobin just remain silence.

Yeonjun whined as he went in front soobin and pout . "I am saying sorry , can't you forgive you're baby" he said with a pout as soobin was trying to act angry but if he can in front of his cute baby .

"Aish! Just because of you're cuteness you always get over everything " soobin said while pulling yeonjun closer to him as the younger was laughing.

"Let's go to the beach?" Yeonjun offered as soobin nod his head and give a peck on his forehead then started to walk towards the beach while holding each other hands.

Next morning

Soobin was standing at the kitchen while talking to beomgyu and yeonjun, taehyun was still sleeping peacefully at his room .
Soon Daisuke enter the house and join them at the kitchen.

"Bro first all of don't kill me I don't want to make you jealous" Daisuke said all of sudden which made soobin stared at him being dumbfounded then burst into laughing with others .

"Chill down Daisuke I am not going to kill you" soobin said as he pull Daisuke by the shoulder.

"No I thought what if you are angry at me" Daisuke said while scratching his back of the neck .

"You don't deserve to be get beated up you cute guy" beomgyu said while sitting at the counter , drinking his juice .

Everyone was laughing until taehyun come downstairs and made everyone startled Because when Taehyun was walking down he accidentally get hit with the table beside the stair which made a loud bang and startled everyone.

"Ow!" Beomgyu smacked his own forehead then walked towards his husband who was sitting at the couch while groaning. "You are always like this!" Beomgyu said as soobin, yeonjun and Daisuke was watching them .

"They're cute but dangerous" soobin said while looking at them with no expression as the other two nod their head in agreement.

Moments later at evening

They all went out to take a last look around the place because they will leave for Korea tomorrow. Everyone had so much fun here .

They was standing at the small bridge watching the view of the beach . Yeonjun was drinking his Americano while standing beside soobin .Beomgyu was taking pictures of the place and taehyun was talking with Daisuke.

"The place is cool" taehyun said to Daisuke who nod his head .

Beomgyu was busy taking pictures until yeonjun tap his shoulder which made him turned to him . "What?" Yeonjun point at behind beomgyu as he turned to saw .

Taehyun was literally making ta video while Daisuke was being his cameraman as He was dancing to tinnitus.

The three choi was staring at him with stunned look like let me explain the look of their faces .

Beomgyu was staring at him like he can't believe what was happening
Yeonjun was staring at him like he was enjoying it as well he wasn't.
Soobin was just literally judging him in different languages.

"Am I seeing the wrong thing or my eyes are letting me watch the wrong thing" Beomgyu said to yeonjun which made the older turned to him with a Confused look .

"What do you mean?" Yeonjun asked as beomgyu reply while still staring at taehyun.

"That , since when he became that Tall? Beomgyu said with a serious look which was funny to yeonjun and the older start laughing.

"It's because of the angle and his standing position " soobin replied while taking a sip from his drink then turned away, not interested to see his brother dancing .

That's the funny thing happened at their last day of staying in Greece .

Next day they all went back to Korea as they all thanked Daisuke for taking care of them .

One year later

(Taegyu also shifted to their own mansion)

Taehyun take the magazine from the table as he placed it at the right place then walked out of the room and come downstairs to saw beomgyu was top of the counter.

He raised his one eyebrow as he walked to his husband then asked him , "baby why are you top of the counter?" . Beomgyu looked up to him and the frightened look of his face change.

"What? This is also my house I can do whatever I want , I can stay wherever I will like to?" Taehyun was stunned by beomgyu sassy answer as he know something was wrong with him .

"Are you telling me the truth you don't need to act cool?" Taehyun said as he know husband so well. Beomgyu gulped as he pointed his finger at the ground.

"Cockroach-h, there-e" taehyun turned his head as he saw a roach was running around the kitchen which made him rolled his eyes .

"You always roam around being fearless then what happened now?"

"STOP TALKING JUST KILL THAT DEVIL"

taehyun took of his slipper and throw at the direction which doesn't killed the roach but at least it run away from there to other side .

Beomgyu let out a sigh of relief as he come down of the counter but soon he was carried by taehyun.

"AHH! What do you want!?" Beomgyu asked while wrapping his arm around his husband neck .

"Nothing just want to admire my pretty and beautiful husband who is afraid of roaches" taehyun said while walking toward the living room and sat down at the couch with his husband at his lap .

"Shut up I am just afraid of them doesn't mean you will tease me like this" beomgyu replied with a pout . Taehyun smiled as he give a small kiss at his lips .

"Okay okay I won't now happy?" Beomgyu slowly nod his head then placed down his head at his chest .

"Why you was at the kitchen by the way?" Taehyun asked . "Nothing just want to drink some water that's when the devil thought to enter" beomgyu mumbled as taehyun chuckled.

"Okay now forgot about it , why not let's watch a movie together" Taehyun offered as beomgyu nod his head .

At the other side

Soobin open the door and slammed it like so loudly that it almost caught yeonjun off guard.

"What happened , why you seems so angry?" Yeonjun said while walking toward his husband who was raging in anger .

"Nothing just someone messed up the files and the money" soobin replied with a low tone while unfixing his tie .

"Oh that's why you're seems so angry" yeonjun asked while taking the tie from his hand . Soobin nod his head and lean towards the table as he rubbed his tired eyes .

"Go and take shower then come downstairs for dinner" yeonjun said and soobin nod his head . He turn to take his towel and was about to walk towards the bathroom but yeonjun stop him for a while .

"Also I have something to tell you" with that yeonjun walked out of the room which made soobin confused as hell like about what yeonjun wants to tell him .

He shrugged it off because he was already tired so he just went to take a shower to relax himself.

Time skip

Soobin come downstairs to saw yeonjun was already waiting for him at the dining table so he walked towards the table and sit beside him .

"What do you want to talk about?" Soobin said while looking at the cake at the table which made him more confused because yeonjun birthday is already passed away few days ago and it's not also his birthday but then why the cake is here .

Yeonjun cleared his throat as he turned to soobin who was already looking at him , waiting for the younger to continue.

"Well soobin I don't know how you're going to react or will you like it not but" yeonjun hesitate for some while as he again started to talk .

"Well , soobin actually I went to the hospital today because I wasn't feeling well this days so and I get to know that" soobin heart beat was racing like crazy but when he heard the last words from yeonjun he feel like his happiness know no boundaries.

"Luckily soobin I am pregnant"

"W-what? Wait! You're not kidding me right? Soobin was lost in words as yeonjun shook his head in no .

"No I am serious soobin! The doctor said it's something rare but I am enough lucky for this" yeonjun said as soobin eyes was already filled with tears as he pulled yeonjun into a hug .

"You don't know what you just said yeonjun, I am really happy like I am so happy!" Soobin said while Hugging yeonjun who was already sobbing well it was tears of joy .

Soobin cupped his face as he give yeonjun a soft kiss on the lips . Of course the younger kissed him back , how can he resist this .

They both was so happy like without any problems finally they both are living a happy life .

And also Without being abused by his aunt , beomgyu is also happy with taehyun.
Living a happy life .

Everyone is happy , hueningkai and wonyoung got engaged and about sunghoon dude just said that he wants to stay single and enjoy his life .

Yes this is the end of this story I can't think of a better ending so I don't know is you guys like it or not but hopes so .

When I first published this story I never expected that this story will get this level of attention and love , I just wants to write it normally without any expectations.

For who has been reading, listen you guys support means a lot to me like a lot , so I am so grateful towards you guys and thank you so much for reading till now I hope you guys don't stop supporting me because this story end

I hope you guys will support me till the end because I might left next year I am not sure but I really hope you guys will show the same love towards my other books as this please.

I really love you guys and I really appreciate your guys support.

THANKS FOE READING ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 487 19
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...
13.2K 859 26
Choi Beomgyu, one of the school biggest nerd has a crush on his best friend, who is also his childhood friend named Choi Soobin. He didn't confess hi...
699K 33.9K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...
11.4K 525 23
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...