✓Apocalyptic Super Redemptio...

De ruwen05026

Author: Yun Weining Crossing to the morning of the end of the world is almost kneeling to the goddess of fate... Mai multe

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
85
86
End

3

1.5K 35 0
De ruwen05026

Ji Chen sat on the ground for a while, feeling that his thoughts had gradually been straightened out, and the physical discomfort had faded a little, before he stood up, walked to the bookcase and gently opened the door of the bookcase, according to the memory of the original owner, took out a delicate wooden box from the innermost part of the bookcase, the box is divided into three layers, each layer has several small grids of varying numbers, each grid contains a jade, jade pendant, jade bracelet, and even a transparent and flawless jade bowl. Ji Chen counted that there were a total of 23 jade objects in this box, each of which was the treasure of Old Master Du, and even a person who did not know how to do it could see the beauty of these jade objects.

Old man Ji has loved jade all his life, and these jade objects are only a small part of his collection, but they are all of high value. However, Ji Chen, who has read the novel, knows that the most precious collection of Old Master Ji is not these, but the heirloom of the Ji family now, that is, Ji Yun's anti-heavenly space that can be planted!

That space allowed Ji Yun to keep the white lotus pure and clean in the cruel apocalypse, thus attracting the small attackers to follow him, and he also had a supreme position in the Dawning Base created by the small attackers and Ji Yun together.

Unfortunately, if Ji Chen's brain, which is very sensitive to data, is not mistaken, it is written in the book that Ji Yun's space recognized the Lord in June, and now it is early July, otherwise Ji Chen's psychology really has a little greed for treasures.

As a cannon fodder passerby, he is completely insecure ah /(tot)/~~.

However, since Ji Yun's space is recognized by jade dripping blood, countless ancestors have told us with their personal experiences that every piece of precious jade has the potential to become a carry-on space!

Therefore, maybe, among these jades he has left, there will also be one...

A thought suddenly came to Ji Chen's mind: The original owner has space, and he has to give some benefits for this crossing, right?

Thinking of this, Ji Chen couldn't suppress his surging mood a little, he seemed to see the glorious image of his invincibility in the last days a month later.

He touched the most beautiful looking jade bowl in the box with his hand, and was thinking of finding a knife to put some blood to try to recognize the Lord, but in less than 1 second after his hand touched it, the jade bowl disappeared out of thin air!

Crossing God, are you kidding me?

Ji Chen touched them one by one in surprise, and as a result, those beautiful jade artifacts disappeared one after another under his palm as if they had been cast a spell, leaving no trace at all.

This was really shocking that Ji Chen's mouth couldn't be closed, right?

Did I have space? This cliff is the only explanation for this supernatural phenomenon.

What a transshipment!

Ji Chen only thought that he really had space at the moment, so he "touched" the jade in the box one by one with an impulse of surprise and some kind of subconscious guidance, until the wooden box became empty, as if there had really been nothing before.

Then according to the universal mantra of crossing the novel, Ji Chen read 13 in ten ten: Come out!

But the bedroom was still the same, nothing appeared at all, and the mantra did not stir up a flower in the silent bedroom.

"Come out!" Ji Chen read it again, but the surroundings were still the same, and there was no jade coming out of thin air!!

Ji Chen really had tens of millions of grass and mud horses stepping on in his heart, and he thought that his mantra was wrong, so he kept changing the mantra to summon, but the disappearing jade did not appear, until an inexplicable voice sounded in his mind:

"The energy has been restored, the energy has been restored, the super energy exchange... Belch... System rebooting..."

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... Belch...... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0, restart successful, restart... Belch... Success"

I'm a! What the hell is the Super Redemption System? This thing can't be hiccups, right?

Just when Ji Chen was stunned, a light screen about the size of four ordinary computer screens suddenly appeared in his mind, and on the light screen there was a white fat and very pink little boy, the little boy looked only four or five years old, very cute, big eyes dripping and looking at Ji Chen, slightly pursing his mouth and smiling, revealing shallow dimples, and seemed to have some shyness.

Otaku Ji Chen simply couldn't resist this cuteness!

"What are you?"

As soon as the words came out, Ji Chen immediately regretted it. Look at this mouth of yourself, what is this saying.

However, Xiao Zhengtai not only looked soft and cute, but also had a well-behaved temper, not only did he not get angry about it, but also told Ji Chen in detail about the function of this so-called super energy exchange system.

Xiao Zhengtai's name is 001, he is the brainbrain of the super energy exchange system, as for the source of the super energy exchange system and why it appeared on Ji Chen, 001 said that he didn't know at all. This system uses the principle of conservation of energy to operate, as long as the energy is enough, you can exchange anything you want on this system, including clothing, food, housing, cultivation exercises, weapons and medicines, etc., it is simply everything, it really blinds Ji Chen's titanium alloy dog eyes!

Ji Chen looked at the big screen, his eyes flashing badly.

After the introduction, Xiao Zhengtai's figure shrunk to the corner of the screen, and saw that the screen was divided into six major sections, including food, daily necessities, cultivation resources, weapons, other items, and personal information. There are also two small icons in the lower right corner of the screen to choose whether to recharge and activate the service.

Crossing the Great God is really sincere and does not deceive me! Even if there is no magical carrier such as a family heirloom, Xu can still have a unique golden finger.

Ji Chen excitedly opened the item of personal information, and saw that a column on the left side of the screen displayed the following content:

Host information

Name: Ji Chen

Gender: Male

Age: 19 years

VIP level: Level 3

Account balance: 134,5237 energy coins

Psychic state: Unawakened

Physical level: 0

Mental Power Level: Level 2

Cultivation exercises: None

Activated service: storage space (100*100*100)

Partner: None (only one person can be bound)

Companions: None (number of bound = square of VIP level)

The column on the right is empty:

Partner and partner information

Companion: Unbound cannot be queried

"Then again, how come my account balance is so much... This has 1... 7 digits, VIP3 level is for gross? And what's going on with that space, 001, aren't you mistaken? Ji Chen felt that this system was simply too good, and unknowingly even installed the space for him, and gave him money for nothing!

"Master, that's right, those energy coins are the jade essence I just absorbed, this is the universal currency of the host recharge system, recharging 1,10 energy coins is VIP level one, recharging 100,1 is level two, recharging 1 million is level three, as for storage space, level VIP1 is as large as 1 * 10 * 10, level 10 is as large as 100 * 100 * 100, 3 * 001 * <> is the free welfare enjoyed by VIP level <> customers, and it is also the largest space that comes with the system, <> will not be mistaken." Xiao Shota's voice revealed a kind of grievance that was questioned.

┗|'o′|┛嗷~~, you are still wronged!

Ji Chen listened to 001's answer and almost knelt for him, no wonder those jades are gone, that's 4 million ahhh Unexpectedly, it was exchanged for one million, and the price of this energy coin is so high, it is better not to redeem it!

"No, master, how can your native banknotes be compared with energy coins, energy coins are the universal currency of this system, what money can't buy, energy coins can buy!" As if sensing the wailing in Ji Chen's heart, 001 couldn't help but retort.

"However, if the deposit is a charge coin, you didn't get my consent just now, right? Even if you pay a phone bill, you have to enter a password and confirm it! Ji Chen gritted his teeth and said, thinking of the materials that the four hundred million wealth could buy, he felt that his heart ached so much that he couldn't breathe.

Hearing Ji Chen ask this, 001's eyes were a little dodgy, but he wouldn't admit that just now he deliberately let the host touch the jade one after another, he didn't make a sound and even induced it a little in the host's consciousness, this kind of violation of the rules of the system was only unnoticed when the host's strength was low at the moment and he was in a trance, and finally saw so much energy, so that he was hungry and didn't know how long the system wisdom brain could endure, but the sucking has already been sucked, anyway, he can't spit it out, And obviously after absorbing it, the benefits are even greater.

"Otherwise, master, the first time you buy something within 001,<> energy coins, I will give you an eighty discount, aren't you earthlings selling like this?" Also, the things in this system are absolutely inexpensive and worth the money, and you will definitely not suffer! <> said weakly.

Hearing that he could make an eight-fold discount, Ji Chen felt a little happy in his heart, in fact, for the sake of that large storage space, he was not so uncomfortable, but as a small citizen, suddenly there was no such a large amount of money to make a fuss, but there is a cheap not to take advantage of the bastard. And anyway, he still has more than 100 million cash, and it is basically enough to prepare some materials, after all, he knows that there is actually an end to this end of the world.

So Ji Chen calmly calmed his mood, returned to the system homepage, hesitated in the five major commodity sections, and finally decided to look at the food first, cultivation resources or something, and saving good things until the end is where our otaku is detached!

He quickly clicked on the food column, and after 10 seconds, a heartbreaking roar came from the villa:

"001, what the hell is going on here? Why is there nothing in the food!! "

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
45.9K 1K 125
Author: Light Color Category: Tanmi doujin Through the interstellar, with its own plant encyclopedia goldfinger, plants need to know all, In this way...
1 0 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.
957 78 15
Grace Herlum was never meant to be born. The human population was massive and had continued to expand at an astounding rate. The government began to...