born of Ewya

By harusenpai132

Zeza and Lehlie were born from the soil of ewya and have never been unhappy with their way of life. tho they... More

character info
chosen ones
hidden truth
Realization
New feeling
Friends?
waiting
Fight or Flight
questions..
the storm has stopped
kidnapped
Decisions
water navi
Unwanted Drama
The Fight
Tulkun
The truth
good day gone bad
Disobedience
stealthy
Arrival
Ticking Clock
patience
Helper
Hopeful
War is coming
War
What is this pain?...
Almost over
Catching up
acceptance

future plans

11 1 0
By harusenpai132

lehlie's Pov:

I stood on the beach as the sun rose beautifully amongst the sea and sand my smile grew as I saw children playing and Jake laughing with Ronal i walked among the beach while humming before seeing lo'ak and Aoung stop me in my tracks"yes?...."i say with a suspicious expression"Lehlie... listen...we he- ugh!" Aoung says while scratching his neck not knowing what to say I smile and giggle softly before kissing them both on the cheek and walking away"huh- what dose that MEAN!?" Lo'ak shouts at me. I hum and wink at them before going to do my task leaving them in shock.

I walk with Zeza and talk about our little crushes sweetly"I feel.....free..." Zeza says softly while looking at me with soft eyes of acceptance I smile gently at her before sitting on a cliff with her"so...what now..you know there's other humans.."I say while looking to Zeza she smiles before facing me"that's for the future sister...not the present" I giggle before laying back"but we know of the future how can I see it as something far when It feels so far..."I say with discomfort.

Zeza cups my cheek as she lays by my side"future is scary....but there's always the present to enjoy... especially mr HUNKS!"she says before rolling over while laughing I sit up quickly and tackle her"Says the one with their Oldest!" We roll and play in the grass for hours before watching eclipse"so....are you happy i fell ill?.." i dart my head to her" No!...why would I be?..." Zeza smiles tiredly"you got....your wish.... because of it..."She says before drifting into sleep. I smile while whipping my eyes and lifting her"but it wouldn't be the same without u in it..." I carry her back to the village and lay her in our maori gently.

"Lehlie..." I turn to Jake confused"Jake what is-"he hugs me into his chest gently while caressing my hair"I'm glad your part of the family now...."I sniffle a bit before hugging him back tightly"I-....I'm glad we have a family..." I spoke out before waving goodbye and laying down to rest.As I layed down I stared at Zeza's sleeping face and smiled warmly"I can't wait...for our future plans.."I yawn before falling asleep joyed for what the future will bring.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 315 21
Neteyam fanfic | The Sullys took care of me when my parents died in an attack from the sky people. I was eight when it happened, and since then, Jake...
26.6K 622 15
(WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD,VIOLENCE, AND SPOILERS FOR AVATAR THE WAY OF THE WATER, SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPEN IN THE MOVI...
45.5K 848 19
"Mother Ewya give me strength not to fall for this Mindless boy." Young Ala'Seyia was found in the forest at only a few months old. Parents, Neytiri...
14.3K 313 8
Jake Sully's family are forced due to danger by the Sky People, mainly from a past enemy by moving and settling their residence somewhere far away f...