𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ ✩ Mi...

mazewriterrr Γ‘ltal

When Frypan invites his friend Quinn Parker over to a road trip with him and his friends, it turns out a lot... TΓΆbb

T H E R O A D T R I P
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
A/N
Extra's!!
One-shots

024

2.7K 80 163
mazewriterrr Γ‘ltal

T W E N T Y - F O U R
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Wakey, wakey, love birds..." An annoying voice spoke right into my ear. I groaned, attempting to press the head away but eventually failed.

My full attention was on when I found my head still lying on Minho's shoulder. His hand ended up on my leg and his head was bent closer to mine.

With a grin on his face, Winston woke Minho up too. The boy shot wide awake in just a second, immediately sharp aware until he realized what was going on and relaxed.

He turned to me, eyes twinkling. "Slept well?"

I nodded. "And you?"

"Yeah, I slept well." He confirmed. "How're you feeling today?"

"I'm okay." A confused laugh. "Why?"

He held up his hands. "Woah, woah. Just trying to get nice here and checking up, don't get suspicious."

My laugh turned realer. "Yeah, I'm okay. Are you?"

"I better be." He stretched his strong muscles after standing up. "You coming? We're in Berlin, Princess."

I jumped up. Ignored all the winks Thomas was giving me and tried fixing my hair a little bit without using a mirror.

Minho hovered over me, suddenly feeling way taller. Especially when he talked with his amazing morning voice. "What's with the ponytail? You always wear it."

"If we would be texting right now, I'd say something very dirty." I assured, not really answering his question because I didn't have much of an actual answer.

"Hurry up, you two! Ain't got all day. You can kiss when we're in the hotel." Newt shouted from the exit of the bus. "Come on!"

Sighing, I followed Minho out. And I was still pretending my face wasn't turning red when I looked at his perfect face, or when he even talked to me.

"The hotel is a twenty minute walk from here." Newt announced, and he started to move forward. Thomas gladly joined by his side.

"I'm gonna walk with Teresa for a bit." I looked up at Minho. "Is that okay?"

God, why am I even asking?

"Yeah, of course." Grinning, he got out of the way so I could walk over to the raven haired girl.

"Hey!" She greeted me happily, immediately hyped up. "You seemed to have fun sleeping this night. With Minho."

"That? Oh.. uh, yeah." I stammered, slightly nervous by remembering that amazing thing. Not even talking about the texts, holy...

"It's like a living romcom! I should buy popcorn." She laughed loudly. Readjusted the backpack on her back. "So... any special plans here in Berlin? We're staying for like a week, maybe less."

"Hm. I don't know. Just visit and see stuff." 

"I've been wanting to go to a store here. Douglas. They got all these beauty products." Teresa explained. "Wanna come with me? Will be going in two days. We want to visit the sights first. Tomorrow."

"Yeah, sure. I'll come with you." I smiled, happy to get another invitation to go do something. Literally every single step I made with the friend group made me happier.

"Awesome!" She gave me a side hug, wrapping one arm around my shoulder quickly.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

The hotel was casual. Clean. Our room existed of five separate beds. Finally no bunks.

Instead of a couch there stood two big chairs and a small, old TV. The bathroom was old-looking too, but fancy. The walls in it were beige with a few golden strikes. In total, it was all perfectly fine.

As Newt told us, I stayed with Winston, Fry, Teresa, and Aris. Not that I was unhappy with the choice, but there wouldn't have been anything wrong with having Minho or Thomas to stay with me too...

Though I liked Teresa and Frypan a lot, so maybe we would get even closer this week. I hadn't talked much to Aris and Winston, but they seemed okay, too.

Thomas The Train <3

Spider-Man
Hello

Heyy

Just a reminder for tonight.

Ofc. Will be there!!
Don't steal Minho's money this time, please.

Too late.
Sorry
Won't do it again
Probably will
But yeah

See ya tonight. Imma chill for a while

Byee

An feeling of excitement was forming in my stomach. Making Newt pissed was way too much fun, though if we wouldn't get caught, it would be even cooler.

So impatiently, I waited the other few hours of the day, just relaxing in the hotel because no one had the energy to walk around the city after the long night in the bus.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

It was a few minutes past midnight when I arrived in the empty, dark hallway. I dressed myself into simple clothes, still not trusting it to wear something too revealing... why? I couldn't really answer that question myself either.

A black shirt and green cargo pants was what covered me. My hair was up in a bun and I found a little bit of highlight to put on my eyes and nose.

Thomas The Train <3

Where are you???
I'm waiting

Dude.
How late does Minho go to sleep??
And I don't think Newt's asleep either
Save me

Just make a run for it.
Tell them you're gonna watch a movie w me
Then once you closed the door behind you we'll make a run for it.
Yeah?

Okay.

There were a few voices in his hotel room before he stepped out and rushed to close the door. Right away, we ran to the elevator as fast as we could, trying not to make too much noise.

"We're not getting too wasted this time." Thomas decided.

"Agreed."

We decided to have some drinks before we would actually go into a club, so joined a cafe. The waiter didn't ask for Thomas his age when he asked for beer and I got whatever mix of drinks filled my glass.

We talked and laughed a lot... and without even noticing it, drank away three glasses of the same drinks before we even left the cafe.

I was already walking weirdly and Thomas was making jokes that didn't even make sense. The clubs in the streets were very visible, so we joined the one that looked the most fun.

No guard stood outside now. It made me wonder if it was actually a house party... but whatever it was, we got welcomed by a drunk girl.

Our plan of not getting wasted worked half. We were drunk, but not screaming weird stuff. Just dancing in a crazy way.

Nothing too interesting happened. We just moved through the blue and purple lights, shared shots, and danced until we couldn't anymore, just like last time.

It made me forget about all the worries. This was how my teenage years from sixteen to eighteen were supposed to be... not getting controlled by someone.

I stopped moving when there was a scream, followed by more.

Thomas managed to grab my arm before I got sucked up by the crowd running all around the place. Both of us were confused, unable to understand whatever they were yelling in German.

Wrong mistake to keep standing there.

Because the next things that followed, would make Newt explode if he found out.

It happened so fast I barely registered it, though.

Cops flowed into the room. Thomas' eyes widened. We tried to run, nearly tripped, then got caught by an agent. He barked some orders at us. We followed, suddenly not so happy as we were in the beginning.

Thomas and I got pushed into the car that was shining from red and blue lights. Then it drove away, fast.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Ouch, Newt's gonna kill then, and Minho too probably... if the cops won't already, aahh!!

What do you think will happen next?
x Vera

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.2K 32
❝you like the girl shank, don't you?❞ | going poker-faced, minho stammered, ❝what?❞ ~ ✡ the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...
19.9K 414 19
Y/n was one of the first few people to enter Janson's 'safe haven', along with Aris. As a new group of people show up, the chaos begins. what will y...
196K 5.3K 73
Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks out everything that's in their way with o...
89.9K 2.1K 40
(Newt x Reader) // (Minho x Reader) What if you would find yourself in the Glade? What if all of the sudden two boys are head over heels for you? Eve...