𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ ✩ Mi...

η”± mazewriterrr

When Frypan invites his friend Quinn Parker over to a road trip with him and his friends, it turns out a lot... ζ›΄ε€š

T H E R O A D T R I P
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
A/N
Extra's!!
One-shots

023

2.7K 88 424
η”± mazewriterrr

T W E N T Y - T H R E E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

That night, we joined a bus to drive all the way to Berlin, Germany's capital. It would take about seven hours to get there. We claimed the back of the bus, probably bothering the other people in the bus by our loud noises, but no one seemed to care.

Newt was explaining everything, as always. "We got a hotel, but this one doesn't have such big rooms. We got two. So we gotta split in two. Five and five."

"I call dibs on—."

"We're not calling dibs on anyone." Newt gave Thomas an offended glare. "Winston and I made groups. Thomas, Minho, Sonya, Harriet, and I will be going together. Quinn, Aris, Teresa, Fry, and Winston together."

"But I want to go with Quinn."
"But I want to go with Thomas."
We said in unison.

An awkward silence fell. Newt and Minho their eyes narrowed as Frypan raised an suspicious eyebrow.

"For..."

"Best friend stuff." I finished.

"Nothing else."

"No relationships."

"We promise."

Newt seemed more relaxed already, but still frowned. "You're gonna sneak out again, won't you?"

"I swear on my dog we won't." Thomas threw his hands in the air.

"You don't even have a dog."

He grinned. "Exactly."

"Don't sneak out again. All right? We'll go out with you sometime too, but we'll mention when we feel like doing that. Not just a day after we arrived in the bloody country!" Newt looked around in the group. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Of course." We nodded deeply. "We... learned from last time."

"And don't have a death wish."

"Nope. And we didn't really enjoy puking."

"I did enjoy climbing the Eiffel Building."

"I really liked New York."

"But we won't do it again."

"Yep. True."

When they all turned away, Thomas winked at me. I grinned stupidly and jumped next to him as the others were pointing at a map or something.

"I swear to god— why do I stay with both Newt and Minho? Like, I love those dudes, but they're gonna stay up all night seeing if I sneak out!" He threw his head back.

"Hm." I pulled one knee up. "Just go for the run."

"Minho's faster than me." He sighed, then smirked. "I hope you will confirm he is. And soon!"

"Stop with this dirty things!" I gave him a push in the shoulder. "But you do get to stay with Newt. I bet he did that on purpose. He likes you!"

"Nah, ah ah." He pulled a face. "Well, maybe. I hope so."

I laughed. "Definitely."

"Berlin is gonna be so cool." He then said. "I wanna go in that tower. The TV Tower. And I wanna go shopping. Visit that wall. Everything."

I smiled at his excitement. "I'll gladly join you."

"As you should." He leaned back in his seat. "Oh, my phone."

He picked up the buzzing thing, sweetly saying, "Hey, Mom."

I couldn't understand what she was saying on the other side.
"Yeah, yeah, we take good care of ourselves. Mhm, Newt's here too. Germany now." There were pauses between every sentence he said.

"No, I'm seventeen, Mom! Of course I don't drink. And no clubs either, I swear."

I lifted an eyebrow at him. He just smiled.

"Got it. Yeah? Okay. Bye. Love you." And he already put the thing back. "Smooth."

"Mhm." I rolled my eyes. "I don't know if you've noticed, but you lie a lot."

"And you don't?" A crooked smile before he took his phone out again. "Imma look back at some pics. It's funny, look."

He showed me a picture of young him with his mother, then swiped. Newt was standing on the picture, awkwardly holding up a thumb with a weird look on his face. Behind him stood an elephant.

"He didn't enjoy the zoo a lot." Thomas chuckled and I laughed out loud. "Here we have... oh! This is when I tried to give Minho a haircut."

On the screen was Minho around the age of thirteen. His hair was chopped off at certain parts, uneven. He wore a shirt that seemed to be stolen from Sonya, since a unicorn was on there.

He looked as if he was going to crush the phone any second, so mad. He even was bald at some places. The strands of his hair stood straight up and god, it looked even more hilarious than it sounded like.

Thomas and I bursted out of laughing. Everyone looked up at us, but we couldn't stop since the second we started. He had to grab my body so he wouldn't fall off his seat, and I had to blink away tears forming in my eyes from laughing.

"And then..." Thomas gasped through his laughs. "He tried fixing it." Another gasp. "By drawing on the bald places with a black marker!"

I laughed even louder, almost rolling over the floor. When Thomas showed a picture of Newt with red lipstick all over his face, I lost it... and he did too.

The phone fell out of his hands. My cheekbones and stomach hurt. He eventually did roll onto the floor, reaching for his stomach too. When we made eye contact after calming down, we both exploded again.

Until a few minutes after it all. We caught our breaths and ignored all the stares we got. Twenty minutes later we were singing to Paper Rings by Taylor Swift.

I was barely able to sing the lyrics because of my giggles, but somehow managed to do it. And I glanced at Minho... yeah, I did that too.

He looked back, a small smile on his face before Thomas patted my shoulders. Because then he looked away again.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Thomas wondered after the song.

I nodded happily. "Ten Things I Hate About You?"

"God yes."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

I didn't know why Newt made us travel during the night, but we were halfway through the movie when it was two a.m.

Thomas' eyes were watching the screen in a way it made me realize he was tired. I, in fact, wasn't tired at all. I had tried to fall asleep too, but couldn't. The rest seemed to be sleeping on the long seat in the back already, except for Sonya and Harriet, who seemed to be watching something too, and Minho, who was typing on his laptop.

A ping from my phone. I was sharing earbuds with Thomas and struggled to take my phone out with the thread in the way, so put that down for a while.

Greek God

Pulling an all nighter?

I guess
Stop working

No one said I was working

But you are, so stop and go to sleep

I can't.

Can't stop or go to sleep?

Sleep. Not tired

Ah same. Come watch this movie. Thomas is half asleep already, so I can put on another one if you want..!

I'm not sure

Come on!!!

Nah

Seriously? Why would u refuse?

I don't feel like being close to Thomas rn.
He stinks

Shut up

You shut up

Make me

Sure
But you might moan a little

What the actual fuck, Minho.

So you actually won't shut up bc of the moans. That's too bad. Guess I can't make you.

If you keep texting this crap I'll do it right back

Alright. Do it then

No. You're annoying.
I won't invite you over and let you eat the favorite thing my mom made. I wanted to when we got back, now I won't anymore. Because you're annoying

What did she make tho?

Me.

I like that one

Mhm
Will you watch a movie with me now?
Please

Sure.

Yayaya

But

Oh

You come over here. I have a laptop. Bigger screen than Thomas his phone.

Fine

Yk what else is bigger than Thomas's?

Shut. Up.

My salary, you dirty minded person

Stop. I'll just walk over to you rn. If you would just stop making me think dirty, you dumbass

Alright Princess
Just hurry

Wondering if anything would be awkward after the... interesting texts we just shared, I tip-toed over to him in the almost complete darkness.

"Hey." He whispered, scooting aside so I could sit down. I was happy to get the corner, especially when he handed me a small pillow. In front of us was a small table where he put his laptop on.

"Hi." I nodded happily.

"What movie?"

I was thoughtful. Then, "Pretty Woman?"

He frowned. "Hm."

"Hm, yes?"

Minho stared at me for a while, eyebrows still furrowed. With a big smile, I stared back again, butterflies forming everywhere.

"Fine."

"Yes!" Immediately I straightened my back. "You know what would be cool?"

"Well?"

"That one scene in the movie to actually happen. Like, I look poor. I walk into an expensive store. The mean, female owner thinks I'm too poor to afford anything, so next day I come back wearing the fashionable clothes you bought me and boom, she's stunned and jealous because suddenly I can afford it."

A smile was slowly growing on his face. "You're crazy."

After chuckling, I put on the movie as he lay back a little, both of his hands behind his head.

It started and I enjoyed watching the whole time, ignoring how fast my heart was pounding by being this close to Minho.

Thirty minutes later and somehow we magically sat a few inches closer to each other.

After an hour, I yawned, but didn't want to ruin all of it by falling asleep.

Another quarter later and our shoulders were touching. My body was on fire by just this little touch. Cheeks red, but no one would noticed that in the dark.

"You can sleep if you're tired." Minho breathed when I yawned again. "I won't mind."

I nodded, never taking my eyes off the screen until they fell closed.

And my head fell too. Onto Minho's shoulder.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Ahww!!!
I honestly like how they're that flirty through texts and then in reality they're cute but can also be the same as in the texts :))

Finally came up with a question:
If Quinho would be a song, which one would they be?

And how the hell has it been 8 days since I published this?? This addiction to writing is getting out of hand (jk I love it)

Byeeee x Vera

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.7K 56
A MAZE RUNNER FANFICTION ᡐᡃᢻᡉʷʳⁱᡗᡉʳʳʳ At seventeen years old, Samira Gray would join Etril, a strict, rough boarding school for girls. No b...
208K 5.8K 58
Take away everything you've ever known, every face, every place, and every memory. Replace it with empty darkness. Then, add on the pressure of wakin...
190K 4K 16
Y/n was sent up to a place with a bunch of boys. But, she soon realizes that their trapped there, because a maze surrounds them. She starts getting m...
85.2K 2.1K 17
After months of trying to find Minho after he was captured by Wicked, y/n and the others continue looking for him. She won't give up until he's found...