Loving You is RED ||seventeen...

By Soon_hoonist

"Lee Jihoon, will you merry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention... More

CAST
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
ANNOUNCEMENT

12

585 39 33
By Soon_hoonist

Hey Buddy

Wonwoo was surrounded by two puppies and a tangerine! He was sitting on the couch while Mingyu, Seokmin and Seungkwan were sitting on the floor. "What am I being held hostage for?" Wonwoo asked eyeing the three of them. "Well, we wanted to know about Jihoon hyung's ex," DK said pleading to the older.

*pause*

If you're wondering how Mingyu got included, then well, DK and Seungkwan knew they wouldn't be able to get any info out of Scoups. So, Wonwoo was their last bet and to do that they revealed their plan to Mingyu.

And as always Mingyu got himself involved in whatever fxck the maknaes were doing.

*Continue*

"C'mon, Jihoon hyung might have scared the shit out of them," Seungkwan quickly corrected DK. "We don't need to know about ex. What we need to know is about his crush," Seungkwan added. "First crush would be better then," Mingyu said excited. The three of them looked at Wonwoo expectantly.

"What?" Wonwoo said impatient with all the stares he was getting. "Tell us, what kind of guy Jihoon hyung liked or what his crush was like?" Seungkwan said as the other just nodded beside him. "Don't. tell me, he didn't even have a crush," Seokmin gasped while the other two looked at him. Wonwoo wanted to snort at that but he controlled himself.

The three of them looked at Wonwoo still having surprised expressions on their faces. "Of course, he had. He is human too," Wonwoo finally answered. The three of them sighed in relief. "So, how was he? Handsome, cute or what ?" Seungkwan asked hurriedly. "Handome? Cute?" Wonwoo said unsure. Seungkwan face palmed. "Why am I not surprised?" he sassed. "You even find this tall tree cute," he added rolling his eyes.

"Yah, I'm cute. You're just jealous Hansol isn't here," Mingyu fired back and soon it turned into a heated argument about Who's boyfriend loves whom most. Wonwoo face palmed himself witnessing the shit. DK flicked both of their heads at the same time as he was sitting between them.

"Shut the fxck up both of you. My ears are bleeding," he said in his loudest angry voice. Wonwoo was grateful to the younger for shutting both of them up. "Hyung, why don't you just tell us about your first impression of that person. I think that would do," Dk said to Wonwoo in his sweetest voice. One could never tell the two different voices from before belonged to the same person if they didn't know DK.

Seungkwan & Mingyu both mumbled Sorry to Wonwoo and Dokyeom. DK pulled them both in a hug while Wonwoo mumbled 'it's ok' for them to hear. "You can take your time." Seungkwan said pulling the chip packets they had brought to open. Wonwoo wanted to groan in frustration as three pairs of eyes were on him. He knew he couldn't get out of it any time soon.

He let his weight fall on his back as he leaned back on the couch and put a cushion on his lap. He closed his eyes to concentrate while his hands were rubbing and twisting the fabric of the cushion.

Wonwoo (1st year of high school)

Wonwoo and Jun went to the same high school. Wonwoo first saw Jihoon and Soonyoung there as they were all in the same class. He never understood how these two were friends in the first place as Soonyoung was always disturbing Jihoon's peace of mind and Jihoon was always pushing him away.

Jun and Wonwoo weren't a perfect match either. Jun liked talking and playing around as if he couldn't stay still. On the other hand, Wonwoo didn't talk much, he liked computer games as that didn't require much physical activities. But they both loved cats and personal time. They were different yet a bit alike.

Everyone knew Soonyoung and Jihoon as they were always seen with Choi Seungcheol, the most scary upper classmate whom everyone avoided but at the same time respected and admired. He even became the vice school president in his second year.

Jun befriended Soonyoung as the both of them joined the dance classes but Wonwoo had never talked with Soonyoung. But he had talked with Jihoon. Sometimes about class material, sometimes about homework, nothing more than that.

But lately some gossip about Jihoon started circulating around the school about him being gay. Jihoon had rejected one of his admirers saying that he was into boys. Many people started to look down on Jihoon. But Jihoon didn't give them a single fxck.

No one even dared to say anything to him as two strongest people of this school had his back. But what Wonwoo didn't imagine was being paired up with Jun, Jihoon, Soonyoung and two other boys from his class for the field trip in the woods for two days and one night.

On the day of the field trip he was already tired by the journey. The destination wasn't so far but Soonyoung and Jun's constant chattering literally drained out all of his energy. He only could sleep when Jihoon changed his seat with Jun for the same reason.

The six of them would be sharing the same tent for the night. Soonyoung was out to play basketball with Scoups. Wonwoo was lying in his bed as he was reading a book of his. Jun was playing games on his phone when the other two approached Jihoon who was also lying in his bed.

"How can we sleep at night knowing a freak might do something to us", one of them said disgustingly. Jihoon sat up on his bed. "What the fxck do you want?" he spatted glaring at them. "We want you to get out of this tent. We don't want a freak like you to stay in the same tent with us," the other one spatted bitterly.

Wonwoo was trying to keep himself out of any shit but the last sentence made his last thread of patience snap. He kicked Jun who didn't hear any commotion because of his ear buds. Jun literally Jumped up and looked at his best friend offended.

"I'm also gay. If you have any problems you can sleep out instead," Wonwoo said coldly. Jun understood his assignment. "I'm also gay. So, you can get out," he said with confidence. "Y'all kidding me! You're just trying to defend him," the first one said looking at Jihoon who was still calmly glaring at them. But Wonwoo could see the other was scared. His pupils were shaking and he was gripping his shirt for his dear life.

"Let's teach this bitch a lesson the other bitch will learn their lessons," the second one said bringing one of his hands up to slap Jihoon. Before Jun & Wonwoo could stop him one of them was already on the floor. It was Soonyoung.

Jihoon ran to him and hid behind him while pulling his shirt. Soonyoung turned towards the shorter boy and held his hands, guiding him to the safe place. Wonwoo pulled Jihoon towards him as the other one was on the verge of crying. Soonyoung looked at Wonwoo gratefully before jumping on the first guy who tried to hit Jihoon while the other one was trying to push Soonyoung away from his friend. Scoups also came after Soonyoung. Jun and Seangcheol both had a hard time pulling Soonyoung away from killing that guy. But Soonyoung was also injured as the second guy hit him to save his friend.

The teachers also came to the tent after hearing all the screaming and all. The two of them were taken away by the teachers and all of them were called to the principal office.

The principal was a sweet woman in her sixty. After the teacher had told her all the details he knew she asked them about their part of the story. They all looked at each other not knowing what to say. "Ma'am, they were the one who started throwing insults about our sexuality and they were the one who charged at us first. We did that out of self protection instincts," Wonwoo said calmly making all of them surprised including himself.

He had never lied in his life. He could have kept him out of trouble by not saying anything. But maybe those insults were too much to him that he wanted to make those fxckers suffer more. The other two tried to defend but Scoups was fast enough to back up Wonwoo's lie. "What Wonwoo said was right. As you can see Soonyoung was also injured," he added fuel to the fire.

She looked at them amused. "As this incident isn't clear and both parties are injured I won't punish further. But if something like this happens again all of you will be punished," she told them. She asked the teacher to take the two boys home and while the five of them would wait.

"I know you guys lied and also Seungcheol, as a vice president you shouldn't have just went with the flow," she said sweetly. Scoups apologized to her but she dismissed it waving her hand. "You guys had your reasons, so I'm not mad. But be sure not to do anything reckless like this," she added pointing to Soonyoung. Sounyowing Just showed his 10:10 smile at that. "Youth," she said before dismissing all of them for class.

"Um, guys, I've had this question for a while," Jun said making the four of them look at him. "So, what is gay?" he finally asked. "What?" Soonyoung, Jihoon and Scoups shouted at the same time while Wonwoo just face palmed himself.

That's how he got to know Soonyoung, Jihoon and Scoups. The scary vice president turned out to be the most childish hyung he had ever known. He got to know Jihoon and his crush, Soonyoung. But his opinion about Soonyoung never changed. It was always 'crazy' and 'insane'. Maybe, some other things later joined along the way but the first two were always the same.

____
________

"He was crazy. He was insane," Wonwoo breathed out opening his eyes. "So, he was like Seokmin hyung. Seungkwan said hoarsely as his mouth was filled with the chips he was munching.

"Yah, I'm not insane," DK said whining. But before another arguement broke out Wonwoo sat up on the couch. "Sorry to break it to you, Seokmin-ah but you've got a crazy personality. But that person is ten times crazier than you," he said before leaving the three confused child in the living room.

A/N: thanks to y'all ❤️❤️

Impressive ranking so far:

Seventeen -#335 out of 31k
soonhoon-#4 out of 1.99k
gayships-#238 out of 13.7k
Kpopff-#93 out of 2.88k
Kpopfanfic-#740 out of 29.1k
dk-#75 out of 4.09k
Scoups-#133 out of 5.03k
Jeonghan-#156 out of 7.78k
Jeongcheol-#116 out of 1.81k
Wonwoo-#222 out of 8.85k
Joshua-#171 out of 9.02k
Jihoon-#98 out of 5.95k
Hoshi-#132 out of 7.08k
Woozi-#203 out of 7.04k
Mingyu-#213 out of 9.27
Dokyeom-#42 out of 1.63k
Jun-#168 out of 6.31k
the8-#176 out of 5k
meanie-#153 out of 2.83k
Seoksoo-#73 out of 860
Junhao-#86 out of 1.75k
Verkwan-#84 out of 1.66k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.5K 67
*ONGOING* Just some Seventeen imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Highest Ranking: #1 at...
8.7K 754 19
"HELP ME FIND A FAKE DATE!!!" "You're kidding me! Kimbappi kidding!!!" A cute & funny soonhoon fanfic where Soonyoung is struggling to find a fake da...
94.6K 3.6K 29
*COMPLETED* The story where a popular girl who hasn't experience her first love. Her best friend, Wooyoung asked her to be his fake girlfriend but ju...
37.1K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...