ex boyfriend | lee heeseung

hoonsbbokie द्वारा

y/n moves away from her hometown, after a breakup that completely changed her life. four years later, she's f... अधिक

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 5

819 31 6
hoonsbbokie द्वारा

You were sitting across from Heeseung, in a beautiful restaurant. The lights were dimmed and the whole restaurant smelt amazing. While you waited for your food to arrive, Heeseung decided to start a conversation. 

"So, what have you been up to since highschool? Tell me everything, I feel like I've missed out on a big part of your life..." Heeseung said the last part with a regretful tone, as if he wished that he could've experienced more of your life. 

"Well, Hannah and I decided to move here, since it's closer to the university. And plus, we needed a change." You said, waiting for Heeseung's response. He nodded his head, signalling for you to keep talking about your life. 

"I'm actually doing my dream course now!" You said, not being able to hide how happy you were that you were accomplishing your dreams. 

"Really?!? I remember you used to talk about it all the time back when we were still in school. Oh, those were the days!" Heeseung chuckled a little. You smiled as well, thinking back to when he'd listen to you talk about your dream course for hours. 

"Enough about me, what have you been up to Heeseung?" You ask. 

"Eh, not much. I finished my business course last year. Not that I was really interested in it, but for the sake of my parents and just having a degree to my name. I just started an online course as well. Marketing to be precise. And I got a job at a company, which is why I moved here to begin with." 

"Oh wow, that's amazing! It's good that you've been able to find yourself a job. You know, in this current state of the world, it's hard for fresh graduates to find good jobs" You said, trying to steer the conversation to a more general route, rather than making it about either of you. Heeseung slightly laughed at your comment, before nodding in agreement. 

---------------------

The two of you finished up your food, and Heeseung paid the bill after you fought over it for about 5 minutes. 

"Soooo, you wanna go over to my place? We can just talk a little bit more..." Heeseung asked, his voice a little bit shy. 

"Yeah, why not? Let me tell Hannah that I'll be late, I don't want her to worry." You said, as you pulled out your phone to text your bestfriend. 

"Of course, of course, take your time." 

---------------------

You were in the car again, this time on the way to Heeseung's new apartment. You looked outside at the beautiful stars and let your mind wander. If anyone had asked you even a month ago, whether you would want to see Heeseung, your answer would have been an immediate no. But now that you're sitting barely a few inches away from him, you realise that he isn't as bad as you thought he was. He made a mistake, and you admit that, but obviously people change. People grow up, and they mature. His mistake did hurt you, and took a long time to get over, but maybe you could forgive him. And maybe, just maybe, you could give him another chance. 

"Hey, y/n, we're here" Heeseung's voice brought you back to reality.

Heeseung turned his car off, and walked to your door. He opened it for you, as you got out. Even though you were just in the car park of the apartment complex, you could tell that it was fancy. Heeseung's car was parked in a personal parking with his name on a sign, and to top it all off, the car park was fully underground. You followed Heeseung's lead, into an elevator. He pressed the button for the 15th floor, and the two of you waited slightly awkwardly to reach his floor. 

Once you reached the 15th floor, Heeseung let you walk out first, then walked you down a long hallway. To your surprise, he had led you to another elevator that was at the very end of the hallway. This time he tapped a card on the elevator signals, and the door opened. The two of you walked in, and Heeseung pressed an 'up' button. 

As you walked out of the elevator, you realised that you were at the penthouse, the last floor of the whole apartment complex. Heeseung unlocked the front door with his keys, and opened up the door to a beautiful apartment. Even though the penthouse was massive, it still felt very cozy and homely. You could tell that he had spent lots of time trying to make it as comfortable as possible.  

"Welcome y/n...make yourself at home. I'll make us a coffee! Why don't you have a look around?" Heeseung said, as he walked towards the kitchen. 

You nodded, and decided to look around the living room. It was decorated with pictures of Heeseung, and his family. Pictures of Heeseung singing back in high school. Pictures of him playing basketball. Pictures of him with his family at random gatherings. A picture caught your eye though. It was of you, Heeseung, Ni-Ki, Jay, Sunoo and Hannah. You picked the picture up, and took a second to admire it. You quickly put the photo down as you heard Heeseung making his way back into the living room. 

"Nice place you've got yourself, Hee" You complimented. 

"Thanks, I take credit for all the decorating, and the disorganisation" He laughed as he handed you a cup of coffee.

You took a seat, opposite Heeseung who sat on a bean bag that was in the living room. The two of you sat in silence for a little bit, both of you just taking sips from your coffee mugs.

"Nice coffee!" You said, taking another sip. Heeseung bowed his head down jokingly, as if he was saying thank you. 

"Look, y/n, the main reason I wanted to bring you here was so that I could apologise. I didn't want to do it in a restaurant or somewhere that wasn't private. I need you to know that I really do regret what happened between us. And I also need you to know the full truth." Heeseung said, moving from the bean bag to sit closer to you. 

"That day, when Jay said that I cheated, he didn't know the whole story. And I never got the chance to explain it to you either. I was so angry that you didn't even ask me what the truth was, that I forced Jay and Ni-Ki to not talk to you. I forced myself to not tell you the truth either." 

"I feel bad too. I should've asked for you to tell me everything, but I couldn't. You cheated and that's not okay..." Your voice trailed off, as you tried to stop yourself from thinking about that day. 

"I didn't cheat, y/n. I never would. I was at a birthday party, and a random girl kissed me. Someone took a photo, and that's why Jay thought I was cheating. I never kissed her back, I never wanted to do anything like that. She came onto me. And it was just a big misunderstanding." Heeseung said, his tone becoming a little bit more desperate as he tried to tell you what really happened. "I'm not saying this to win you over, or anything like that. I just thought that you should know the truth...."

"No no, I don't think you're saying this with bad intentions. Thank you for letting me know. Even if it is a bit late, at least I can rest assured knowing that you didn't actually cheat on me" You laughed a little, to lighten the mood. 

---------------------

Outside it started to pour with rain. It was basically a thunderstorm , the wind was insanely loud and the rain sounded like metal falling from the sky. Heeseung had gotten up to put your coffee mugs away. You decided to check your phone, in case anyone had messaged you. 

1:35 AM

OH GOD. When did it get so late? You hadn't even noticed what time it was. And worse. Hannah's messages were blowing up your phone. 

---------------------

MESSAGES - Hannie Bahng 💜

9:27 PM

H: GURL WHERE ARE YOU? 

10:56 PM

H: im just gonna hope that your phone is dead

H: ARE YOU STILL WITH HEESEUNG??? 

H: OMGSHJSJEJ U BETTER BE HOME IN 5 MINS OTHERWISE IM LOCKING YOU OUT

11:24 PM

H: hello??? y/n??? respond plssssss are you alive

12:47 AM

H: y/n im actually getting worried now is everything alright??

1:15 AM

H: wony and i are STRESSED responddddd

H: im gonna block you ajshdgfhdjf 

H: respond otherwise ill call the cops on him 

---------------------

You quickly gathered your things, since you didn't want Hannah and Wonyoung to worry about you any longer. You walked to the front door, and started putting your shoes on. You thought that you'd just yell out goodbye, then text Heeseung later about why you left. As you were about to open the door, someone grabbed your wrist.  

"I know I suggested it as a joke earlier today, but why don't you stay the night?" Heeseung said, still holding your hand and moving closer towards you.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

67.9K 2.6K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...
431K 19.2K 35
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 ? ❞ ❏ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ? 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰�...
643K 31.6K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...
63.3K 2.6K 30
"What we did was supposed to be done between LOVERS not FRIENDS." - Sunoo. Kim Sunoo bumped into a guy name...