silent mode; kv

By aureatae

th: look me in the balls and tell me you don't love me back. jk: uh, wrong number? where after Taehyung's cru... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.

seventeen.

680 72 59
By aureatae

Jeongguk tapped a finger on his thigh, staring at the clock in the waiting room with a distressed expression. Beside him was his mother, rambling on about one of her complaints in order to mask her worry.

"What is this government doing? I can't believe we had to wait months for this appointment." The muttered under her breath and shook her head, "Anyways, let's talk about something positive. How's uni? Anything fun happening lately?"

Jeongguk's mind instantly went to Taehyung, but he tried to push it back, "No."

"Do you like anyone? Have boyfriend?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yeah." Jeongguk just couldn't help but talk about Taehyung, "His names Taehyung, we've been friends a month and but now."

A gasp escaped the woman, "Really?! What's he like?!" She began to grin when she noticed the shy look Jeongguk had on, which was rare to see.

"I don't know, he's just really nice and cute, he's funny too." Jeongguk smiled at the thought of the boy.

Ms. Jeon cooed, "I'm glad you finally have a love life, I was starting to see a lonely future for you. Anyways, what does he look like? Show me."

"Okay," Jeongguk picked up his phone which had been on silent mode, "I'll ask him to send a picture, I don't have any saved." He mumbled.

His smile only got wider when he saw that Taehyung had texted him the second he had picked up his phone.

taehyung
Idiot
I can't believe you left me
What are you? A one night stand? A hook up? Your ex?
What am I to you
Do you not love me

jk
I had an appointment at 9 am I was going to wake you up that early

taehyung
I would've went back to sleep

jk
Send a pic of urself

taehyung
Ok
I have this one when I was like 17 it's so funny

taehyung
That was huge
I can't make that face anymore
Wait
Why do you need a pic what is this for

jk
To show my mum

taehyung
WHAT
WAIT
LET ME LOCK IN
WAIT

jk
What's taking you so long to send a picture

taehyung
I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONE
OK I got one from the night after I dyed my hair
jimin took this pic credits to him

taehyung
Show her this one

jk
Okay

taehyung
Okay
What did she say

jk
I haven't shown her yet

taehyung
Hurry up

jk
Okay

taehyung
Okay
What did she say

jk
I still haven't shown her

taehyung
WTF IS TAKING SO LONG
HURRY UP

jk
You look really pretty

taehyung
What

jk
What?

taehyung
What

jk
Why are you saying what

taehyung
I'm not even gonna lie I think I creamed my pants after reading the compliment

jk
Can you say thanks like a normal person
My mum might be reading this

taehyung
Thank u daddy
Hi Jeongguk's mum can I marry ur son

jk
I'm gonna go now

taehyung
Ok loser

Jeongguk swiped off the chat after saving the picture. He could just show it from the chat, but he wanted to keep the picture to himself.

"This is him." Jeongguk proudly showed the woman who gasped again, leaning closer to look at the picture.

"Oh my, he's so- I don't even know what to say, does he really go to your uni?" Ms. Jeon stared at the picture with wide eyes, "I really hope you guys date and I can call him my son in law."

"Stop being weird." Jeongguk mumbled although, deep down he was hoping the same.

"Jeon Jeongguk?" A psychiatrist called out from one of the office doors.

Jeongguk stood up with a nervous heartbeat and let out a quiet sigh, his mother placed a comforting hand on his back but that did nothing to him.

"How have you been?" The psychiatrist smiled once they sat down and greeted the two.

"Good." Jeongguk mumbled.

"What did the assessment say? It took so long, so I'm hoping it was worth it- I mean it won't be if he's you know." She rambled, only quieting down when Jeongguk shot her a glare.

"Ah yes, so last time we saw you I asked you a bunch of personal questions, we dove quite deep into your history and present self, which I've done a conclusion on. You've met the criteria for some things I'd like to discuss." She typed on her laptop and turned to the printer on her desk that began to print out some sheets.

"Is he okay?" Ms. Jeon asked, knowing that Jeongguk definitely wasn't.

"Well, he meets the criteria for antisocial personality disorder." The woman stated, waiting as the information settled in, "The exact cause I cannot tell you. But, from listening about the history of abuse from his father and how he grew up in a unstable and violent environment, that's a good explanation for why there are these violent tendencies and cognitive distortions."

Ms. Jeon let out a sad sigh and turned to Jeongguk who had a little reaction, "So what now? Are you going to give him any medicine?"

"Yes I will be. I'll be referring him to a psychotherapist who will start some psychotherapy sessions with him which is great for treatment," She explained, "These, he'd have to go to by himself. Unless of course he needs some emotional support from someone like now."

"I don't." Jeongguk answered before his mother began to speak about how she'd like to be there for him.

"And, he has shown symptoms of depression. A lot of these can actually contribute to this personality disorder, as depression comes in many forms and levels, he has shown high levels of anger which antidepressants would be helpful for. I combination of antidepressants and psychotherapy should improve his mental health a lot."

Jeongguk said nothing, staring down at the floor as the two women continued to talk. He wasn't phased about his diagnosis or what would happen to him, he had too much on his plate and he was refusing to accept anymore.

The session dragged on for an hour, and a huge wave of relief washed over when the psychiatrist stood up to lead the two out.

"It was lovely to see you again, I'll be checking up on his progress again sometime soon." She smiled, shaking hands with Ms. Jeon and then turned to Jeongguk, "If you feel the need to reach out to me while waiting for another session, don't hesitate to contact me."

"Okay." Jeongguk mumbled before stepping outside of the office with his mother.

"Are you okay?" Ms. Jeon asked, holding leaflets and booklets of information that she'd spend unnecessary hours reading.

"Yeah, I need to go back now." Jeongguk prayed that the woman wouldn't ask him to hang out since she knew that he had no classes for the rest of the day.

"I'll drop you-"

"No I'm meeting Taehyung somewhere, I'll walk." Jeongguk lied.

"Oh! Okay, maybe that'll lift your mood." She smiled, caressing the boys hair as they stepped into the elevator that would lead them downstairs, "I'll call you when I get home alright?"

Jeongguk hummed, staring at the floor numbers that went down to ground floor. He walked his mother to her car before saying his goodbye and walking away.

He began to walk back to the accommodation, taking out his phone to stare at while walking so that he wouldn't be annoyed by other people walking past and staring at him.

A frown settled on him when he saw the text he had received midway through his appointment, it made him walk faster until he was practically sprinting.

Ben
It's been a week now
Where's the money?

jk
I'll give it to you soon just not today

Ben
Nah that wasn't our agreement
I told you what would happen
And it's convenient that one of my mates in your flat told me that he saw your little boyfriend coming into the building with a friend talking about how he's going to go outside to the shops soon
The one I'm waiting at right now

jk
Don't do anything I told you that I'll give it to you soon

Ben
That's not good enough
I already have Lee walking to the building too maybe he can help out of your friend doesn't come where I am

Jeongguk cursed under his breath and began to run down the road, he immediately began to call Taehyung who wasn't picking up. That created a whole bunch of scenarios he didn't want to imagine, but that was what worry made one do.

jk
Taehyung m where u
are

taehyung
Just got into my room sorry I missed ur call
What happened

jk
Nothing
Stay fhere

taehyung
What why
No I'm going Tesco I need some snacks and drinks I'm starving rn
No food 😢

jk
Wait there

taehyung
omg are u coming with me
Tesco date
Where r u

jk
At the entrance

taehyung
Okay I'll meet u at the door

jk
Don't
Stay ther e

Jeongguk shoved his phone into his pocket and began to run up the stairs, dragging himself up by the handrail and skipped a few steps to get there faster. If felt like they were so far up, and by the time he was at their floor he was already out of breath.

"Oh! You're here, let's go!" Taehyung waved at him, standing by his door with his phone in his hand a cute smile on display.

"No, let's stay in your room, I'll order you something to eat." Jeongguk walked over and panted for air, staring down at Taehyung who frowned.

"No, I've been in my room for weeks! I want to go out, and you should start going out more to get over your anxiety," Taehyung began to walk past Jeongguk, but the boy held him back by his wrist, "What the-"

"Get inside." Jeongguk demanded lowly.

"Make me." Taehyung spat out, "Hey!" He yelped when Jeongguk roughly yanked him to the right where Jeongguk's door was instead.

Jeongguk unlocked his door with his keycard, shoving Taehyung inside who stumbled back and watched him guard the door in disbelief, "We're staying here."

"You can't imprison me! Move," Taehyung attempted to shove Jeongguk, but the elder didn't budge one bit. So, he began to try and pull Jeongguk apart from the door by his shirt which didn't work even a little bit.

"I said no, we're staying here."

"Why the hell do you get to decide? Just stay here, I want to go out." Taehyung grunted as he used his entire body way to push Jeongguk aside, cheering when Jeongguk actually lost balance and moved aside from the door.

Jeongguk panicked as Taehyung pushed the door handle down, opening the door ever so slightly and began to make his way out with an angry frown on his face.

Taehyung gasped when a hand grabbed onto his arm and dragged him back inside, the grip on the door handle released causing the door to slam shut. His body was forcefully turned to face to Jeongguk who was desperate to keep him inside.

To keep him inside and distracted, Jeongguk placed two fingers below his chin and lifted his face up closer to his.

Taehyung's eyes widened when soft lips were pressed against his, the thought of wanting to leave was immediately kicked out of his brain and now just Jeongguk dominated his mind.

Jeongguk's heart pounded loudly, he could feel Taehyung move his lips against his and the boys hands that were frozen mid air began to fall around his neck.

Jeongguk naturally let his hands travel down to the boys hips, holding him in place securely so that he wouldn't go anywhere.

Blood rushed through them rapidly and sounds of kissing began to fill the quiet room, growing louder and mixing with the sound of heavy breaths as the kiss began to turn from unexpected to pure pleasure.

Taehyung tilted his head, pressing his body closer to Jeongguk whose hands were now roaming around his back.

The brunette pulled away briefly, looking down to Taehyung's swollen red lips and then back up at his heavy sparkly eyes.

The younger of the two curiously watched Jeongguk take his phone out of his pocket, growing a little annoyed that he stopped such a heated moment for some text.

Ben
You got there in time
But that doesn't mean you will save him tomorrow

Jeongguk chucked his phone onto his bed behind them and put his attention back on Taehyung who had been eagerly yet patiently waiting for him.

Jeongguk's rough fingers were below his chin again, reconnecting their lips that were longing for each other. Now there was no reason to keep kissing aside from just wanted Taehyung so close to him.

Thankfully, Taehyung felt the same and gave the same energy back.

It began to get rougher, the two barely able to stand in place due one wanting to get into the bed and the other wanting to pin him against the wall. Their lips continuously disconnected and then connected again, saliva being the only thing that didn't let them part.

When it got hard to breathe, Taehyung pulled away and kept his forehead connected against Jeongguk's who swayed against him and held him close.

Taehyung was flustered and shy, but he didn't want it go get awkward. So, a slight mischievous glint returned into his eyes.

"Was I your first kiss?" He asked with a slight smirk.

Jeongguk chuckled a little too and nodded.

"Yes you were."

I bet u guys didn't see that coming 🤑🤑 now what 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.3K 30
Kim Taehyung has had a long-standing crush on his classmate Park Jimin and finds himself engaged to the obedient son of his dad's friend. Taehyung is...
144K 9.6K 56
jk: I need you to write up this article immediately, Mr. Kim. th: ur serving cunt in that pic jk: Excuse me? In which Jeongguk's new secretary name...
1.9M 66.7K 41
Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come to my office now!" "W-what do y-you want...
27K 1.3K 10
Wanting to restart his life and move on, Jeongguk stumbles back into the arms of his ex-boyfriend and it seems that he doesn't feel as disgusted as h...