𝐌𝐒𝐧𝐞.

By ExoticityV

"If only you were mine.." "Baby I'm thuggin I cant be ya' boyfriend." More

character list.
One: Knock, knock. Who's there?
Two: Don't Run.
Three: The Arrangement.
Five: Tit for Tat.
Six: On The Bright Side..
Seven: Refuge.
Eight: Memory Lane.
Nine: Cum Get It.
Ten: Lackin'.
Eleven: Who U Foolin'?
Twelve: Teenage Love Affair.
Thirteen: Real Spill.
Fourteen: California Breeze.
Fifteen: Yes.
Sixteen: A Promise I Can't Keep.
Seventeen: Day In The Life.
Eighteen: Diced Pineapples.
Nineteen: Crossed Wires.
Twenty: In Love We Trust.
Twenty-one: Accepting My Flaws.
Twenty-two: Sparks Will Fly.
Twenty-three: Safe Haven.
Twenty-four: Full Circle.
Twenty-five: Ci'day.
Twenty-six: Backdoor.
Twenty-seven: A Woman's Intuition.
Twenty-eight: Gangsta's Cry.
Twenty-nine: Lightning Fast.
Thirty: No Ordinary Love.
Thirty-one: Mayhem & Magnolias.
Thirty-two: She's All That.
Thirty-three: Divergent.
Thirty-four: Life Support.
Thirty-five: New Balance.

Four: Hoe for me.

6K 367 95
By ExoticityV

Cimani.

I hurriedly blended the foundation on my neck as I sat in front of my vanity mirror. The bruise was still a little visible on one side of my neck and I had refrained from going outside the whole entire week. Ashley had stayed with me for a few days but then ended up going home because she had another date with Ermias. Today I went back to work and to say I was nervous was an understatement. Jared had been calling and texting me from No caller ID and text now numbers all week. He came by my house one day and Ash ripped him to shreds, pulled out her gun and all.

I was hoping he didn't try to pop up at my job like he did last time because I would hate to have to make a scene there. On top of Jared calling me, so was Saint. He called me the night everything happened and I reluctantly answered telling him I didn't know if I wanted to fuck with him on his terms but he was
persistent that I at least give him a try. So for my safety reasons, and for his ego to be stroked I asked him to drop me off and pick me up from work. I didn't want to drive because if Jared saw my car parked he would definitely know that I was working.

I had took the blue hair out and I now sported my natural dark brown hair, it was pulled into a sleek side part ponytail. My outfit was a black fishnet one piece, paired with a pair of all black Louis Vuitton boots.

Just as I slipped my shoe on I got a text from Saint.

Saint: Come outside.

I grabbed my bag as I hurriedly made my way to the door. I cut of all the lights before leaving out and locking my door behind me. I felt his eyes on me the entire time I walked towards the car. I got in, closed my door and faced him.

"Damn ma, you gon' let me take you outta' this tonight?" He asked, his hand on the steering wheel as he made a U-turn. his muscles flexed through the black and white Chrome hearts t shirt he was wearing. He even made driving look sexy.

I laughed it off as I clenched my thighs a little. "I don't know, we just gonna have to see."

He glanced over me a little, then winking. "You don't gotta be scared baby, I got you." Those words alone made me bite my lip and face towards the window. We had about another fifteen minutes into the drive, I wasn't even around this man for ten whole minutes and I was already hot and bothered.

His hand stayed on my thigh the entire drive, sliding up and down coming dangerously close to my nani. As soon as we pulled up to the club I grabbed my bag and hopped out the car. The sexual tension between us was crazy, I had just met this man and the way we met was not the greatest. For some reason our attraction towards each other was so strong, anybody could see the chemistry we had from a mile away.

I made my way towards the building and Ezriah followed behind me, causing me to stop in my tracks. "And why are you following behind me?"

"I came to watch you work." Was all he said before brushing past me and making his way inside the building. I honestly didn't mind him staying, I actually felt a little safer since it was my first day back since the incident with Jared.

I made my way towards the back, greeting my manager and coworkers. Of course they all had questions and concerns as to why I didn't work for a week so I just lied and said I was sick. I honestly didn't even want to think about Jared, I wanted to forget about him honestly.

...

The entire night Ezriah sat in the corner of the club, eyeing me. His stare was so intense it had me fucking up and having to catch myself when dealing with customers. This was his first and last time coming to sit with me at work. It was nearing 11 pm and my shift was almost over, my stomach was in knots now that it was nearing the end of my shift. Part of it had to do with my anxiety telling me that Jared was going to pop up but, most if it was the liquor in my system increasing my levels of hormone watching Ezriah as he watched me with hooded eyes. Taking a shot of henny, he laid back a licking his lips at me.

I quickly looked away, the look in his eyes alone had me ready to risk it all. "Focus, focus." I told myself as I looked around trying to find anything to keep me occupied.

"Cimani!" I heard my manager yell just as I was about to head to the back. Aint god good?

"Yes?" I asked.

"I need a huge favor from you." He smiled.

I tilted my head "And what exactly is the favor?"

"Remember when Epiphany called in sick that night? Naja too? Well we need you on stage tonight. Please!" He begged, dragging out his words a little.

I raised both of my eyebrows, my hands now on my hips as I stared back at him. I danced for this club a few months ago, because I needed the extra cash and they needed my help but tonight out of all nights, was not the night.

"I don't know Trav, I don't think I can."

"Twenty-five." Was all he said.

"We are willing to pay you twenty five thousand dollars just to hop on that pole tonight. You wit' it or what?"

I let out a gasp, placing my hand over my mouth. That was a lot of fucking money. My mind raced as I thought about what I should do, I wasn't tipsy enough to not be able to physically do it, but I was tipsy enough to atleast have the courage to do it.

I made my way to the dressing room with Trav, they were preparing to fix my makeup and already had an outfit waiting for me. It was an all black ensemble that shined under the light, the padded bra it had installed pushed my boobs up damn near to my chin. The rest of the material was lace and slithered around my back, stopping at the cups of my ass cheeks, leaving my stomach revealed. I felt a little naked but I would be okay as soon as I took one more shot.

"One more for good luck." My coworker: Ayantie said as we chugged back the Casamigos. We tried to only drink on weekends or days where we needed a pick me up to refrain from falling into alcoholism. That was pretty common in the club industry.

I made my way to the stage, the curtains blocking me as I said a silent prayer. I heard Dj Drama's voice come through the speaker as the intro to "HO4ME, by Lil baby and A boogie blared through the speakers. This was my song. It was slow and sensual but had a hip hop vibe to it. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the stage: CiCi!"

Baby take it slow for me, never mention no to me, turn into a hoe for me..

The lyrics blasted through the club as I slowly strutted down the walk way, once I approached the pole I swayed my hips to the beat. This song was tricky because the beat changed multiple times, it was no problem for me to keep up though I had took a pole dancing class for two years straight.

She like street niggas but she dont like what it come with, here come all ya' friends..

Swiftly, I lifted off my feet holding my upper body weight up as climbed up the pole attaching my arm to the pole, leaning back and slowly opening my legs. I heard as the crowd started screaming and like that, dollar bills started flying. I then flipped upside down, spreading my legs and then bringing them together, shaking my legs as my ass cheeks moved slowly to the beat.

I then slowly brought my front down the floor, my hands now on the sides of me by my hips as I swayed to the beat. Getting on all fours I crawled towards the crowd, once I got to the end of the stage I and I placed my hands under my chin with my ass now in the air as my back arched I looked innocently into the crowd, making my cheeks shake one by one.

My eyes locked with Ezriah's and I tried to read his expression but failed. His eyes brows were furrowed as he stared back into my eyes, his face blank as he scanned me from my eyes, to my body. Although his face was hard to read his eyes said it all. The hunger and passion in his eyes made me lose myself in the moment as we kept our eyes on each other.

I hopped back onto the pole, twirling around it as I arched my back. After a few more tricks on the pole I finally landed into a split, throwing my hair back as I bit my lip. Ezriah's eyes met mine again and I trailed my hands up from my waist to breasts, squeezing them softly as I licked my lips. I then blew a kiss at the crowd.

By the end of my set the stage was filled with money. I heard a few cat calls from the crowd as the security guard helped me bag up my money. Not only did I just get paid 25,000 I also got to keep the revenue I made. I was beyond grateful.

"Get home safe love." The security guard said as he handed me my bag. I thanked him and then made my way the back.

Ezriah.

I watched her. The entire night my eyes followed her every where she went. I had just got done watching he perform on that pole and the liquor running through my veins wanted me to get on that stage and fuck her right there, in front of everyone. I took one more shot before grabbing my jacket, and heading the car. Although the night consisted of thirsty bitches in my face and fanned out niggas tryna look for employment, I enjoyed myself. Nothing could've prepared me for that performance Cimani gave, I couldn't get that shit out of my head and it happened damn near twenty minutes ago.

I got in the car, and started it up as I waited for her to come out of the building. I sparked my blunt and started smoking, the feeling of being cross faded was a feeling of no other. My eyes locked with Cimani's as I seen her walk out of the building, I wanted to fuck her. Tonight.

She got inside the car and didn't say a word, I continued to smoke and then I passed the blunt to her. The ride home was silent, the tension in the air had gotten worse now that we were both drunk.

"Hey." She spoke, and then giggled.

"Wassup baby girl?"

I took a glance at her as she turned her body towards me, she brought her knees to her chest as she spread her legs. The black panties she had on clung to her fat pussy, indicating that she was indeed wet. I put the weed down onto the ash tray as I reached over and placed my hand on her thigh. "You sure you wanna tease me baby? I'll pull this car over and fuck the shit out of you. Don't tempt me."

She let out another laugh before grabbing one of her legs and placing it behind her head. I let out a deep breath before moving my hand from her thigh to her pussy, and just like I thought she was soaked.

"You sure you ready for this? You keep teasing me it's not gon' end well for you ma."

She then shifted her position, now leaning towards me. "The real question is, are you ready for me?"

As we pulled up to the apartment complex, she called herself trying to walk to her apartment. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into me. "Stop playing and come get this dick." I knew she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. All we needed was that liquid courage because it took the worry away from both of us. For some reason I felt nervous around her, and that wasn't a good sign to me. I was used to being in control, able to control my feelings and how I reacted to certain things but around her? I couldn't.

Her eyes hung low and she bit her lip, crashing her lips into mine. I didn't waste any time slipping my tongue in her mouth as I picked her up, she wrapped her arms around my waist as she deepened the kiss. I cupped her ass as we walked towards my front door, my guards let us in and I wasted no time taking her upstairs to my room.

I threw her on the bed and she gasped. "Not so rough."

"Man, you gon' take this dick however I give it to you. Aight?"

She didn't respond she just nodded, I slipped my white tee over my head and threw it on the floor. Next came my jeans, I stood in my Ethika boxers as I stared down at the beauty in front of me, I wanted to taste her.

I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed, Pulling her legs apart I positioned myself in front of her. I was now eye level with her fat pussy. I kissed it through the fabric making her shift a little. She lifted her hips up as I slid her panties down, the smell of her panties hit me and I let out a groan. I balled the panties up in my hand, holding them to my nose as I inhaled. "This pussy smells so good baby." I said as I circled my finger around her clit. She let out a soft moan as she arched her back.

I wasted no time dipping my head down and giving her pussy soft kisses. I could tell she wanted me to get to the point but this is what she got for teasing me. She whined as she sat up a little, grabbed the back of my head and slammed her pussy into my face.

"Eat this pussy baby, she's ready for you." She said seductively as she started grinding her pussy into my face. She caught me by surprise but my dick jumped at her actions, I loved to be in control but I found it so sexy when a woman was.

I sucked on her clit as she rolled her hips against my face. Her wet ass pussy coated my beard as I flicked my tongue up and down, letting out deep groans so that she felt the vibration of my voice.

"Oh shittt! Right there baby don't stop." She screamed as I took my index finger and inserted it into her ass, I focused my attention to her clit as I sucked and licked. I could tell she was about to cum because her eyes started to roll into the back of her head.

"Cum for daddy baby, come on. Let it out." I said as I sped up my pace, I had her legs wrapped under my arms as I pushed my face deeper, loving the taste of every drop.

"Fuck! Im cumming for you daddy." She moaned as her body shook. I could tell the head alone had her tired, so I chuckled.

Her body finally stopped shaking and she looked at me, "I'm scared to fuck you."

"Why?" I asked.

"If that's how you eat pussy, I don't even want to see how you fuck."

I laughed as I slipped my shirt back on. I wasn't too pressed to fuck but I did wanna get this nut out of me someway, somehow. She had me ready, my dick didn't even get this hard for Ayana.

"We don't gotta fuck ma, I wouldn't mind if you returned the favor though."

She smirked as she sat up, she then pushed me back so that I was leaning on the headboard. My eyes studied her as she started to pull down my boxers. She was on all fours and her perfect ass was in the air as she started to stroke my dick. The way she looked up at me with those eyes had me ready to say fuck all the extra shit and just bend her over, but I did wanna see what her head game was like.

She kissed the tip a few times before allowing spit to fall out of her mouth and onto my tip. She took the tip in the mouth, sucking on it which sent chills down my spine. She then slowly started to shove the whole thing down her throat. I don't know if it was the view she as giving me by arching her back, or the way she started deep throating but I just know I couldn't control my low moans as she slid her wet mouth up and down my shaft.

"Shit baby, suck that dick." I cheered her on as she used one hand to stoke me as her mouth worked wonders. I took my hand and gave her ass a hard smack as she blew spit bubbles on my shit. She moaned as she twirled her tongue around causing my balls to tighten.

"I'm about to nut fuck!" I groaned as she then jerked my dick as she softly sucked on my balls. That was enough to send me over the edge because as she jerked my dick, moments later my nut came flying out onto my stomach.

"Fuck baby.." was all I said before my body went limp. I couldn't move, she sucked the soul out of me literally.

I was in the midst of dozing off before I felt a warm feeling, I looked down and seen her cleaning the nut off of my stomach. I watched her as she did it, in awe. I didn't even get the pussy yet and she had me right where she wanted me.

She placed the dirty rag in the hamper in the bathroom before grabbing her clothes. "Where you going?"

"Home, I'll see you when I see you." She said causing me to smirk.

"Come lay the fuck down. You staying with me tonight." Was all I said as I hopped up, blocking the door way.

She scoffed and then smiled. "People in relationships have sleepovers. We just fucking, good night Saint."

For some reason her words hit me, and her calling me Saint didn't sit right with me either. She was right though, we weren't in a relationship and I honestly wasn't tryna get attached. Or was I?

....

This was just a filler chapter yall! Leave some comments & vote 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.1K 23
"π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œ π’šπ’π’– 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’‰π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’•π’“π’–π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’šπ’οΏ½...
69.9K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23
1.2M 77.6K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐒𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 π›πžπŸπ¨π«πž πƒπ«πžπšπ¦ 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚π₯𝐬..
45.8K 3.1K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM