My Blood

By Iain62

(Y/n) Black grew up with an an ordinary family nothing magical or special about them. Her mother was murdered... More

Characters: Year 1
1 Letter
2 New Friends
3 Gryffindor
4 Classes
5 Third Floor
6 Troll
7 Nicholas Flamel
8 The Dark Forest
9 Stop Snape
Characters: Year 2
10 Back
11 Voices
12 Making Potions
13 Snake
14 Hagrid
15 Follow The Spiders
16 Snake
Characters: Year 3
17 Who I Am
18 Train
19 Professor Hagrid
20 Riddikulus
21 In The Castle
22 The Marauders Map
23 She's Gone Mental
24 Tree
25 Rat
26 It Was The Rat
27 Werewolf
28 Time
29 Wolf
30 My Dad
Characters: Year 4
31 The Quidditch World Cup
32 The Dark Mark
34 Professor Moody
35 Not Just Three
36 Fire Talk
37 Potter Stinks
38 The First Task
39 Dress Robes

33 Three Schools

46 4 0
By Iain62

Finally, we spot him.
We ran up to him, relieved.

    "We've been looking for you for ages!" Ron said as he reached him, and he turned around. Harry kept on looking out. "We thought we lost you, mate."

    "What is that?" Harry is looking up in the sky.
I heard Harry grown as he reached for the scar.

Just then we heard the yell of many Wizards around us.
   "Stupefy!"

Quickly we ducked is the red spell hit a burnt tent pole beside us.

   "Stop!" The voice of Mr. Weasley yelled. "That's my Son!" They stopped shooting and we stood up as Mr. Weasley reached us. "Ron, Harry, (Y/n), Hermione, you all right?"

    "We came back for Harry and (Y/n)." Ron told his Dad.

    "Which of you conjured it?" A man asked, pointing his Wand at all of us.

    "Crouch, you can't possi—" Mr. Weasley spoke, but was cut off by Crouch.

    "Do not lie!" He looked directly at me. "You've been discovered at the scene of the crime." He kept his Wand pointed at my face.

   "Crime?" Harry asked and Crouch finally move the Wand off me on to Harry.

   "Barty! They're just kids." Mr. Weasley told him.

   "What crime?" Harry wondered.

    "It's the Dark Mark, Harry. Voldemort's Mark." I whispered to Harry.

    "What Voldemort?" Harry questioned. "Those people tonight, in the masks, they're his too, aren't they? His followers?"

    "Yeah." Mr. Weasley nodded. "Death Eaters."

    "Follow me." Crouch turned around with the other men.

   "There was a man, before. There!" Harry pointed.

   "All of you, this way!" Crouch instructed.

    "A man, Harry?" Mr. Weasley asked. "Who?"

   "I don't know. I didn't see his face." Harry told us.

——————

We sat in the train Hermione reading the news paper.

"Anything from the trolly? Anything from the trolley?" The trolly lady called as she walked down, pushing her trolly full of sweets. She stopped in front of our door. "Anything from the trolly, dears?"

"Packet of Drooble's... and a Licorice Wand." Ron stood up. "On second thought, just the Drooble's. Just the Drooble's." Ron went to sit back down as Harry looked through.

Harry soon came back inside empty-handed.

"This is horrible." Hermione spoke. "How can the ministry not know who conjured it?"

"Isn't there any security?" I wondered.

"Loads, according to Dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron explain a mouth full of the Drooble's.

"It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar." Hermione asked Harry as he rubbed his forehead.

"I'm fine." Harry told us.

"Harry, you know my Dad will want to hear about this... what you saw at the World Cup and the dream." I told Harry.

He wrote a letter on the train, and sent it off with Hedwig.

—————

As we arrived, we could see a carriage being pulled by seven white Pegasus. It was incredible never expect to see that. Next a giant pirate ship rows up from the dark Lake.

We got through the sorting ceremony and dinner had already started when Dumbledore spoke up again.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted... I'd like to make an announcement. This castle not only be your home this year... but home to some very special guests as well." The doors opened, and Filch came running over to Dumbledore. "You see, Hogwarts has been chosen." He stopped as Filch reached him, whispering to him. Dumbledore told him something and he went running back across the Hall. "So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. For those of you who do not know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say... these contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming... the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic... and their headmistress, Madame Maxime."

We turned our heads as ladies dress in all blue walked through the doors. They stepped together quickly, but delicately moving. I flip a couple steps. They brought their arm out and went to the side with a graceful sigh. I must admit they were beautiful.

   "Bloody hell." Ron said as they passed.

They then ran delicately, and did one last move, causing blue butterflies to fly out from their hands before they ran off to the sides. Behind them walked a woman who was even taller than Hagrid. Dumbledore barely reached her elbow.

The boys clapped and whistled like crazy.
Dumbledore then ran back and raised his arms motioning us to be quiet. "Please greet the proud Sons of Durmstrang... and they're high master, Igor Karkaroff."

We turned as men entered, they all held staffs some even wore coats with fur collars. Now, was the girls turn to cheer loudly. They tapped their stops on the ground as they walked creating sparks with every tap. They tapped and spun their staffs with experience and unison. After a bit of that, they ran for the front, each boy doing different kinds of flips.
And last behind them came there high master, and another boy.

   "Blimey, it's him!" Ron turned white as he watch the boy walk in. "Viktor Krum!"

After that, both schools set on opposite tables that were added to the Slytherin and Hufflepuff tables.

We went back to eating and soon Dumbledore spoke up again. After some people brought in a tall golden thing. I don't exactly know what it was but it remind me of a tower. It looked to be made of gold with many different rubies, emeralds, sapphires and gems decorating the sides. Dumbledore walked beside it.

    "Your attention, please!" He called. "I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory. That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks. For this reason... the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this... we have the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation... Mr. Bartimus Crouch."
I watched as the man who earlier blamed us, walked up to where Dumbledore was. But as he did, thunder crashed above us in the ceiling flashed like lightning. Children screamed as rain started pouring down. Someone must've took it out there wanna stopped it. We look to see a man in the corner.

   "Bloody hell. It's Mad-Eye Moody." Ron whispered.

    "Who?" I ask.

    "Alastor Moody? The Auror?" Hermione question.

    "Auror?" Dean asked.

    "Dark-Wizard catcher. Half the cells and Azkaban are filled thanks to him." Ron explain. "He's supposed to be mad as a hatter, though, these days."

I watched as the man lived over, using his staff as he walked to Dumbledore. He was interesting. He had one eye that seem to be out of his head. It had metal around it and leather that went around his head, it was like a goggle only single.
Dumbledore shook his hand and Mad Eye went over to the Professors table that the others were sitting at.

    "What's that he's drinking do you suppose?" Seamus asked.

    "I don't know, but I don't think it's pumpkin juice." Harry said.

    "After due consideration... the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety... no student under the age of 17... shall be allowed to put forth the name for the Triwizard Tournament. This decision is final." Crouch announced but as soon as he said 17 people started complaining.

   "That's rubbish!" Fred shouted. Fred and George are the loudest out of everybody. "That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing!"

    "SILENCE!" Dumbledore yelled quieting, everybody instantly.
He then raised his one, and the gold tower thing melted away, revealing a plain old goblet. But when it was fully revealed, a blue flame lit. "The Goblet of Fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the Tournament... need only write their name upon a piece of parchment... and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly. If chosen, there's no turning back. As from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 20K 132
No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became The Chosen One, was also the night that Si...
93.4K 1.6K 91
In which the blindness of uncertainty became clear with the love of one's heart and love did conquer all fear. "It's so clear with you. Always" ...
12.5K 345 29
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...
10K 487 43
*Please read the first book. It can be found on my profile. This book description will ruin the series for you.* The rest of Elektra's fifth year had...