House of Memories (Book 2)

By amengaywomen_3d

As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power... More

Chapter 1- A dark reflection
Chapter 2- Crushing
Chapter 4- Third energy
Chapter 5- Stalker
Chapter 6- Deadly mission
Chapter 7- Into the lion's den
Chapter 8- Dreams
Chapter 9- Riding down a hill
Chapter 10- A magic love
Chapter 11- Saving the Groom
Chapter 12- Lord Copycat
Chapter 13- Dark Essence
Chapter 14- The Professor
Chapter 15- Reunited
Chapter 16- You're such a back stabber
Chapter 17- In the way of love
Chapter 18- Familiar
Chapter 19- Flaw
Chapter 20- Demon slayer
Chapter 21- Ripped paper
Chapter 22- Threatened
Chapter 23- Longing and Heartbreak
Chapter 24- Runaways
Chapter 25- Exhaustion
Chapter 26- Little One
Chapter 27- Weak
Chapter 28- The offer of a lifetime
Chapter 29- Confession
Chapter 30-Gangbanger
Chapter 31- New allies
Chapter 32- The power of Music
Chapter 33-It's all your fault
Chapter 34- Comfort
Chapter 35- Invitation
Chapter 36- Party
Chapter 37- Halloween Pranks

Chapter 3- The woods' dark beauty

473 26 4
By amengaywomen_3d

After severall hours of dancing and singing, the students started to go back to their dorms to rest. One by one went away, along with the teachers, and the courtyard was left with the Winx and Specialists, plus Robin, Ebony and the ghouls, to talk and share stories with each other.

Sky and Bloom distanced themselves from the group to talk alone as Tecna and Timmy went for a walk to the simulator. Robin pulled Ruby, Ebony and the ghouls to a bench which left the rest to hang out together and listen to Stella talk.

"So, you're saying that you defeated three crazy witches basically on your own?" Robin asked in desbelief, sitting in the ground along with the ghouls as the two girls sat together on the bench.

"It wasn't even close of defeating them on my own." Ruby told them. "I trapped Darcy and Stormy in their prision and removed theirs and Icy's powers. Well, the powers of the Phoenix and the Dragon. But, I couldn't have done it without the help of the other Winx and Bloom was the one defeating Icy, so... I really didn't do it on my own."

"And that Phoenix Power. You're its keeper?" Robin asked, petting Garry who was curled up in their lap.

"I am and Bloom's the keeper of the Dragon Flame." 

"But you're more powerful than her, by far." Ebony told her. "And you had an advantage towards the Trix."

"Which was..." Ruby questioned.

"They were so obviously crushing on you." Ebony informed her, making her eyes widen.

"Whaaat?" Ruby asked with an high-pitched voice and a chuckled. "That's ridiculous."

Robin stared at their friend suspisciously and they narrowed their eyes at her. Ruby narrowed her eyes at them, daring them to say anything in front of Ebony. Luckily, they kept quiet.

"Come on, Ru. They were always gazing at you whenever they fought the Winx." Ebony told her.

"Which is spelled, G-A-Y-Z-I-N-G." Python said making Robin laugh and high five him.

"Good one."

"Thank you, I just learned how to spell." The ghoul said proudly.

"And besides that..." Ebony said interrupting them. "I've heard they protected you from Sam and also got him arrested for you. Witches don't do that except if they really like you."

"She has a very good point." Greg said.

"And, that said, I need to talk to you, Freckleface." Robin said, putting Garry down and standing up.

"You've got freckles?" Ebony asked Ruby as she also stood up.

"Under the make up, yes."

"What? Well, stop covering them, freckles are so cute." The brunette requested.

"Told ya." Robin said smugly.

"Lets just go." Ruby said, pulling her friend towards a tree isolated from the rest of the group. "What do you need?"

"For you to stop covering your adorable freckles." Robin said, making their friend roll her eyes. "Ok, ok you do what you want. I just want to know something. I remember you once said to that Satan's daughter miserable low life Karen, Nurse Dolores Umbridge, that your witch girlfriends, that aren't exactly your girlfriends, were called Icy, Darcy and Stormy. Adorable names by the way. Are those the same people?"

"First, never tell them that they have cute names, mainly Stormy. They will kill you on the spot." Ruby warned them.

"I guess that answers my question. It is them."

"Yeah. Don't tell anyone, please. They wouldn't understand. The only ones that know about this are you, me, the ghouls, Mirta and my sister."

"That's a bunch of people." Robin said.

"Yeah, and it better not bcome a bigger list."

"Aye, I won't disappoint you." 

Ruby laughed and they walked back to the group, noticing the Specialists getting into their plane, which meant they were leaving as well. Robin looked sad as they saw Liam walk up to the ship, but before he entered he looked at them and smiled, throwing the paper airplane he had in his hand. The airplane floated towards Robin who caught it with a blush on their cheeks. When they looked back at Liam, he had already entered the craft and the flying vehicle was taking off.

The Winx ran to the two friends and immediately started bombarding Robin with questions.

"What does it say?"

"Why aren't you opening it?" 

"Come on we want to know what he wrote."

"Girls, chill." Ruby shouted, shutting them up. "They'll read it when they feel like it."

Robin smiled at their friend before carefully unfolding the plane. They ran their green eyes through the page and when they looked up, their face was so red that Ruby started to worry they were going to have stroke.

"What does it say?" Stella asked, excitedly standing next to them and reading the note. "Awwwwwww."

The other girls and ghouls hurried to stand behind them to read the note and they all had the exact same reaction.

"AWWWWWWWWWW, HE'S SO SWEET." They all said as Ruby tried to held in her laughter at her friend's face that started to resemble a ripe strawberry.

'Even among the rarest of eye colors, your green gaze is uncommonly beautiful.' Said Liam's note.

"I wonder what happened to the boy with the terrible pick-up lines." Ruby said smiling at her friend.

"Hey, Bloom." Flora suddenly said as her excitment slowly dissapeared from her face while staring at the woods.

"Yes?" Bloom asked, walking towards her friend who had walked away from them. 

"Something's wrong with the trees." She said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Robin asked Ruby, as the redness of their face dissipated.

"No one knows." The redhead answered.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" Stella asked as Bloom walked passed her towards the woods.

She tried to look through the trees to try to find the source of the problem Flora was sensing and she saw a figure walking very slowly towards them.

"The fuck?" Ruby asked standing next to her sister. 

Her eyes turned red as she got ready to fight, but she quickly dropped her fighting stance when a beautiful dark-skinned teenage girl came out of the trees limping. Her clothes had holes everywhere and her eyes were swealling up with tears. She was trembling very hard as her legs seemed to be having trouble to support her weight and soon, she fell to the ground unconscious.

Ruby and Bloom rushed forward and knelt next to her, to see if she had a pulse. Ruby sighed in relief when she felt the girl's heartbeat through her neck.

"Ruby, is she alright?" Musa asked worringly.

"She's alive." Ruby answered.

Tecna hummed before opening up a device that resembled a circular blush compact with a mirror and a small electronic ladybug came out of it. The bug flew over the girl while scanning her, before flying back to Tecna's device which beeped for a while before going silent.

"She's fine." The pink-haired fairy concluded. "She's just exhausted."

"Did you really need a ladybug to figure that out?" Robin asked. "Ruby just told us she's alive."

"I'm just being precise."

"Come on, wake up." Bloom pleaded, holding the girl's head. "Come on, come on."

Suddenly a little doll fell out of the girl's hoodie and rolled away from her. Taking a closer look, Ruby noticed that the doll was breathing. In fact, it was sleeping and letting out tiny snores.

"Ew, what is that?" Stella asked, staring at the little winged creature.

"It looks like..." Bloom said picking it up. "... a Pixie. It is. It's a Pixie but, why would she have a Pixie?"

"The fuck's a Pixie?" Ruby asked.

"Who is this girl? What could've happened to her?" Bloom wondered out loud.

"Ok, just ignore me. It's fine." Ruby said, rolling her eyes and picking the girl up. "I'm taking her to the infirmary. We will have to wait for her to wake up."

The Winx nodded and they hurried to the infirmary as quickly as posible. Once they reached the door, Bloom knocked on the wooden surface and they waited. However, the nurse was taking too long and Ruby wasn't in the mood to wait. She kicked the door open and walked in, ignoring the nurse who was about to open it.

The redhead laid the girl on a bed and the nurse placed a hot towel on her forehead.

"Is she going to be ok?" Flora asked.

"Yes, she's just exhausted. Let her rest." The nurse said before walking out.

 "We should go too." Ruby said. 

"But, what about the girl?" Musa asked.

"The nurse said to let her rest so, we'll let her rest." The redhead said, pushing her friends out of the room. "Don't worry too  much, ok? I'll come to check up on her every day."

"Me too." Bloom said. "I want to help this girl in any way I can."

"Alright. Now lets all go to bed. It has been an eventful day." 

As promised, the two sisters went to visit the girl everyday for three whole days but, not once did she wake up. Once in a while she would stirr in her sleep and make scared noises which worried Bloom a lot. Eventually Ruby forbidd her to come visit the beautiful girl, noticing how anxious it made her. Bloom argued, but the goth Fairy was harder to convince than what she hoped.

On the fourth day, Ruby sat next to her bed, staring at her sleeping form attentively, trying to look for any signs that she would wake up soon. After a few minutes, the girl started to shift in her sleep once again, screaming, gasping and crying. After a while it became too much for Ruby as well so she stood up and walked out of infirmary and to her room to get some rest.

She entered her dorm which she shared with her sister and Flora and found them getting ready to go to sleep.

"How is she?" Bloom asked immediately.

"She's having another dream. And a bad one." Ruby said, sitting on her bed with a sigh. "I can't imagine what she might've gone through to have such awful nightmares all the time."

"You two should try to stop thinking about it and get some rest." Suggested Flora, snuggling into her bed. "She'll wake up soon, just give it time."

The two sisters shared a worried look before laying down on the mattress and closing their eyes. 

However, after about an hour of sleep, Ruby woke up sweating and panting. She had dreamt of a dark phoenix chasing the girl through a creepy underground castle. It had caught her and threw her off a cliff and she fell on a river. The dream ended with four pairs of evil cackling. One of a man and three more of women.

She turned her head to the bedside table where a small red box laid. She reached for it and opened it, revealing the beautiful necklace Icy had given her when she lost the war. Ruby clasped it around her neck and laid down again, gripping the four hearts in her hand before closing her eyes and falling into a deep and dreamless slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.9K 48
After a long and hard battle, the Winx and Specialists finally defeated the evil Wizards of the Black Circle. Or so they thought. To finally rule th...
22.4K 493 18
We all know the Winx club. Six girls-fairies to be exact. But imagine if they weren't fairies, all the magical dimensions never existed,and they neve...
13.3K 217 18
~~ COMPLETED ~~ Myrta and bishop have gone missing on a mission and the winx and specialists are called upon to save them! Will they succeed? What wi...
29.4K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...