Our Little Devil Girl

By Rielomg

Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabel... More

Appreciation
Introduction
"*1: Tired*"
"*2: Horrible*"
"*3: Bitch*"
"*4: Crumble*"
"*5: Broken*"
"*6: Awake*"
"*7: Smile*"
"*8: Cold*"
"*9:Dead*"
"*10: Torture*"
"*11: Pregnancy kits*"
"*12: Blunts and Alcohol*"
"*13:The party*"
"*15: Drama*"
"*16: Hurt*"
"*17: Confusion*"
"*18: Hellhole*"
"*19: Kits and Sluts*"
"*20: Depression*"
"*21: Explanation*"
"*22: Lost*"
"*23: Secrets Blooming*"
"*24: Monsters*"
"*25: Unknown*"
"*26: Realization*"
"*27: Getaway*"
"*28: Bonding*"
"*29: Famiglia*"
"*30: Rage*"
"*31: Abused*"
"*32: Back Home*"
"*33: My Brothers*"
"*36: Strange things*"

"*14: The party pt 2*"

117 5 0
By Rielomg

Third person's POV

The drunken girl already started drinking again. Ann ran to grab the bottle from her but Isabella dodged.

" Ha ha y-you can't catch me" she started running round the kitchen.

" Okay let'se a deal. If you come with me I'll give you another alcohol" the girl thought about it and agreed. Ann took Isabella to the Truth or dare room and sat her down.

" Sorry do you mind if she joins?" Ann asked.

" No it's totally fine but, are you sure she's in the condition to play?" The boy whose name is Mike said.

" Yeah, c-come at me bro" Isabella said.

" Okay. T or D?" Mike asked her.

" Dare" Isabella smirked.

" Okay I dare you to... Give me your bra" he smirked not expecting her to do it.

But to his greatest surprise the girl stood up and pulled out her black bra and tossed it to Mike who was flabbergasted.

" I-is that all you've got?" She stood there braless and chugged on an alcohol.

~

Hours past and after many more T's and D's , Isabella decided to dance so she went up and swayed her hips to the music.

Ann checked her phone and it was already 2 am.

Just then a boy about her age or even older walked up to her. His face seemed familiar but she was to drunk to care.

She started dancing with the boy until he had to go. An was dancing and also keeping a close eye on Isabella.

" Hey Ann, watch this"

" Wait what are you doing?"

Isabella ran with full speed to the backyard and jumped into the pool.

Speechless. That was everyone's reaction. An ran to her asking for help from any boy but no one helped her.

" Help us please"

" No sorry I don't wanna be wet"

" Please"

" No"

" Please"

" Nope I'm not helping"

She was about to enter the water when the same boy that danced with Isabella offered to help.

" What were you thinking? Jumping into a pool!" An scolded the drunk girl but her attention was on the boy.

" H-have I *hiccup* seen you * hiccup* somewhere * hiccup* before?" She says.

" Well yes I'm the boy you gave your number too in McDonald's. I'm Ashford" Ashford replies.

" Ohh * hiccup* I still *hiccup* don't* hiccup* remember" Isabella said.

Ashford laughs " don't worry you'll know soon enough baby girl. We don't I take you home. You don't look like you came with a car."

I turned to grab Isabella but she's gone. I look at Ashford and he just looks as confused as I am.

" Where is she?"

" If I knew would I still be standing here?" I retorted.

I left Ashford and walked into the kitchen to see her and some random guy kissing....and they didn't look like they were going to stop.

I was frozen in my spot. I immediately assessed the guy. He looked normal, not drunk. I rushed and pulled her away from him.

" What the actual fuck is going on here!?!"

" Aww why d-did you pull me away. His lips are so soft" Isabella whined and I glared at her.

" Not another word!"

She whimpered and kept shut.

" C'mon, I'll give you your girlfriend back please let me just win this dare" the boy pleaded.

" No. No you're mistaken, she's not my girlfriend" I immediately denied.

" Oh...kay just let me complete the dare"

" What dare?"

" I have to kiss her for a whole 5 minutes to win 500 dollars and it has to be a deep and furious one and since you pulled away, we have to start over"

" How long had you gone?"

" Just 30 seconds"

" Sighs...fine"

The guy grabbed Isabella's waist and brought her close and stared into her eyes like couples.

" We don't have time for this just get it done!"

He flinched and smashed his lips on her's. He furious kissed her and stuck his tongue into her mouth and moaned. Ugh, people get a room.

~

"Thanks for letting me use your sister. She was really tasty" the boy said.

I sneered " I could tell from the way your dick stood" the boy blushed and ran away.

" Now come here" I gripped Isabella's hand and walked out. By the time we got out of the house Ashford was already waiting for us.

" What happened. Why is her lips deeply red?" He asked. I sighed in annoyance.

" It's....a really long story"

" Well I hope you don't mind telling me" he handed me his jacket to cover Isabella since her pretty stunt earlier got her wet.

I told Ashford what happened and he just laughed.

" So he thought you too were dating" he laughs and I smacked his head.

" Ow! Oi! I saw you"

" I'm not surprised" I said.

~

He dropped us off two blocks away from Isabella's house, to avoid suspicious CCTV cameras.

" T-thanks *hiccup* again *hiccup* ashfreak I owe you *hiccup* one" Isabella said.

" Your welcome and it's Ashford" he yelled as I slammed the door on his sentence.

We waited for his car to drive away. I grabbed the drunken girl's hand and walked to her house.

Her shoes made a squelch noise due to the water in them. I took the off and turned around to drop out the water.

After I did, I grab Isabella's hand, but felt nothing.

I turned around and saw her running in circles with a bottle in her hand.

" Wait you are gonna throw up" as soon as the words came out she threw up.

I ran to her and held up her hair.

" That's right just let it all out" I comforted her.

She wiped her mouth with her hand and continued drinking. I wanted to snatch the bottle but she started running and I had to chase her.

" Get your ass over here now!"

" You can't do shit to me" Isabella waved her middle finger at me.

" Why you piece of sh-"

" Ahhh!!!"

" You better not throw up again"

" You're too slow"

" I swear I will spank your ass when I get-"

" That's if you catch me"

The girls ran around and played with each other. After a while they got tired and stopped to rest. Ann grabbed the bottle but it was already empty.

She sighed and continued her journey to the Lombardi's mansion with Isabella.

As they got to the back where they will jump she told Isa to be quiet and co-operate for more alcohol, but only Ann knew that she wasn't getting any more.

" I'll jump first and you follow" Ann said.

After she jumped, Isa followed and Ann caught her. Finally there are in the compound.

Ann decided to use the front door but it was too risky so the used the back door.

As Isabella saw the pool she drew closer to it but Ann ruined her plans by grabbing her hand and dragging her to the door.

" Isabella I'm begging, I'll give you more alcohol just don't say anything " the drunken girl nodded and head and zipped her lips.

Ann took her hand and led her pass the kitchen to the huge and wide living area.

As Isabella grabbed the railings of the stairs something happened.

"*Hiccup* *hiccup*"

Suddenly the lights were on, and all the Lombardi brothers sat in all their glory glaring at the girls.

" Were have you been?" The oldest, Luciano said with every cold bone in his body.

Both girls shivered, flinched and gulped.

This was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 40.1K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
1.1M 28.8K 76
Warning âš  some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...
1.2M 26.8K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...