Our Little Devil Girl

By Rielomg

Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabel... More

Appreciation
Introduction
"*1: Tired*"
"*2: Horrible*"
"*3: Bitch*"
"*4: Crumble*"
"*5: Broken*"
"*6: Awake*"
"*7: Smile*"
"*8: Cold*"
"*9:Dead*"
"*10: Torture*"
"*11: Pregnancy kits*"
"*12: Blunts and Alcohol*"
"*14: The party pt 2*"
"*15: Drama*"
"*16: Hurt*"
"*17: Confusion*"
"*18: Hellhole*"
"*19: Kits and Sluts*"
"*20: Depression*"
"*21: Explanation*"
"*22: Lost*"
"*23: Secrets Blooming*"
"*24: Monsters*"
"*25: Unknown*"
"*26: Realization*"
"*27: Getaway*"
"*28: Bonding*"
"*29: Famiglia*"
"*30: Rage*"
"*31: Abused*"
"*32: Back Home*"
"*33: My Brothers*"

"*13:The party*"

109 4 0
By Rielomg

Isabella's POV

Today is the day of the party.

Yesterday Luciano wasn't around so the boys couldn't get an answer from him, but today they got an answer and by the sullen look on their faces, I think they won't be going to this party.

I'm in my room looking for a dress for the party. I settle for a black shiny dress. It's a strap dress with a transparent back.

" Yes. This is the one" I neatly fold it and tuck it safe away into my closet. I decide on a a black canvas. Maybe we may have to run at some point in time.

Knock knock

" Come in!"

" Get down quick! Dinner is ready" Xavier said and slammed the door.

"Piece of shit" I mutter and walk out the door. I don't know how I'll call Ann to let her know I'm ready.

Once I'm settled down, I start eating. No one really said a word today, not even Luca. I wonder why. I just ate quick and stood up.

But the it seems to have aroused them and they all turned to me.

" What??" I said

" Where are you going to?" Xavier asked.

" Well if you must know, I embarking on a journey to a land of endless supplication of edibles and will make it out alive" they all looked at me as if a spoke Chinese.

" Sighs, I'm going to drop my plate in the sink" I went and washed my plate and walked out of the kitchen.

" I'll be going to bed early"

" Why, we were about to have family movie night" Luca whined.

" I'm just tired and I need rest. You all can go on without me" I walked upstairs. I need to get ready for the party.

" Forget her, we can just do what we want alone." Ethan said.

I haven't really spoken to him. And he spoke with so much coldness. Oh well.

I walked to a guard and and started acting. " Sir, can I use your phone?"

" Why?"

" Well you see, my best friend mum died and I just want to console her but my phone is dead. Please" I started faking tears.

" Aww you poor child. Here but be quick only two minutes"

" Thank you sir" I nodded politely

" You're such a good child" he smiled. If only he knew.

I walked a bit far and called Ann to start coming over. I explain where we should meet.

I rushed and took a shower and did my makeup. As I was wearing my dress, I heard a honk that she's outside. I walked to my balcony and saw her waving at me.

I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my purse. After a little touch up on my lipstick I started figuring out a to escape. I can't go down because they are all there.

An idea popped up and I looked at my balcony and smirked. One way or another I'm getting to that party.

So the plan was to jump out of my balcony. I opened them wide and walked back to my door. I started running.

" This may sound crazy but I have to get to that party. I have no other choiceeeeeeeee" I ran and placed my right foot of the balcony railing and propelled myself forward.

" Wow! I did it. But did I ever consider how I'll land safely -" I fell flat on my belly and a mouth full of grass.

" Omg! Isabella are you alright?" Ann came running and helped me up.

" Do I look alright?" I sarcastically said.

" Oh no your makeup is smooshed let's fix that up" she started dragging me to the car.

" Slowly my waist!"

After she fixed me up, I met her brother Aaron Clarkson. He is nice and funny and he's 18, I would date him but those idiots I call brothers wouldn't agree and he already has a girlfriend.

Ann said she a nice to Aaron but is secretly a bitch to Ann.

~

Aaron dropped us off but not before giving Ann and me a lot of warnings about boys and drinks. Looks like he's also an overprotective one.

" Look, I got us a stretchy elastic friendship band for us. So that even if we get separated I can always use this to find you" she explained. I just nodded and wore it on wrist.

We walked in and I was hit with the stench of alcohol and weed. Alright let's do this.

I pushed through to get to the kitchen and when I got there I realized Ann wasn't with me so I decided to use the rope thingy to find her but it got cut off.

" What the fuck?" I pulled the already cut rope and sighed and went to the kitchen for a drink.

I took some punch I saw there but I didn't know it was alcohol. Wow it hit hard.

" Hey baby, wanna play some beer pong with me and the boys?" A boy about Ashton height stumbled to me.

" No I'm not interested " what the fuck Isabella?

Sorry trouble

You better accept it

No

Why?

I don't feel like-

" We are betting with cash"

"I'm in!" Thanks for the push trouble

Your welcome!

I went with the boy whose name is still don't know to the beer parlor.

A few minutes later....

" Go Rage go"

I threw the ball and it landed in the vodka cup. I went and gulped the whole thing down. One more and I win!

All I need to do is to aim at the mixed drink which was tequila and vodka mixed together. That's heavy but I can take it.

I calmed down and threw the ball into the cup. It twirled on the cup lid. Everyone gasped.

" It's not going to make it" some girl said.

Oh just watch darling

I just snapped my fingers together and the ball fell into the cup with a 'plop' sound and I smirked.

" Woooooaaaaahhh" the crowd screamed.

Okay let me explain. When the guy whose name is Leo brought me here and I was the only girl who challenged a game. They all laughed and this huge guy came up to me and make a bet with me so I took it. He even added to pay me and Leo each and 1000 dollars so I accepted.

And now the bitch is sweating beads here.

" Pay up. Me and Leo each 1000 dollars" I smugly said.

" L-look I don't have that amount of cash. I just thought you wouldn't win s-so I said so" he stuttered.

" You better pay up or else" I left my words incomplete. He seemed to have gone confident. Maybe a little too confident for my liking.

" Listen little girl" did he just call Rage a little girl? " I won't give you the money and there is nothing you can do about it"he started walking away. He just made a big mistake.

" We'll see about that" before he could say a word, I jumped on his back and brought him down. I turned him over and the horror on his face was priceless. I took out my pocket knife and held it at his neck.

" Will you pay us or will you sacrifice your life for the money"

" Y-you can't kill me a-and get away with it" he looked petrified.

" Hun, I've done way worse and gotten away with it so what is kill you?" I smirk and started slowly drawing the knife on his neck.

" O-okay I will p-pay. P-please just spare me" he pleaded.

I tapped his front pocket with the knife this on his neck. There was no money. I turned him over and placed the knife upright on his spine. If he moves he dies.

I tapped the back pocket and felt the wads of cash.

" Leo, come get the money" he walked slowly to me and took the money out of his pocket.

" Count it" I ordered.

"Okay.....1000...1050....3000! 3000 dollars!" He said.

" Take yours and give me the rest" he was reluctant but once he saw the knife he gave me the rest.

I took out my own share and tossed the money at the guy's face and stood up.

" Take your remaining cash and scram. If I see you here I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your skull" I threatened and the fled for his life.

" Wow how did you do that?" Leo asked.

" You need experience" I started walking away before he stopped me.

" C-can I have your number?" He started blushing.

" Sure" I gave him my phone number and went to get a drink.

I got to the kitchen and decided." You know what imma drink away all my worries" I took the remaining two vodka bottles and chugged them down.

I kept taking drinks and chugging them down. I wanted to forget everything tonight.

Third person's POV

As Isabella was drinking her heart out, the Lombardi brothers walked in and the looked ready to party.

" Xan, Xav, I'm out I wanna go see some girls" Ashton winked and walked away.

Ann sighted them I stood up from her seat.

" What happened Ann? To scared to do the Truth or dare?"

" N-no. Hold on I'll be back" she ran in search of Isabella.

She walks into the kitchen to she people chanting.

" Drink it! Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!"

She tries to push through but they won't budge. Just then she sights Isabella in the middle of the crowd with a vodka bottle in her hand.

" Oh no" she mummers.

" Excuse me " she tries to go but they won't budge.

Suddenly she screams and people turn around. She uses that medium and gets through.

" Isabella" she slaps the drunken girl's face.

" Huh? H-hold on yyyyou'll also drink" she says and gulps the whole thing down.

" Stop give me the bottle" suddenly the crowd disappears and she hears " welcome Lombardi brothers ". She panicked and looks around to hid Isabella and spots a floor cupboard.

She pushes her inside and shushes her.

" Please I'll give you more alcohol if you shut up" the drunken girl nods and she closes the door and lean on it just in case.

The brother's walk in and walk to grab drinks for themselves. They all look at the flustered teenager with confusion.

" Um, are you alright?" One of them asks.

" Y-yeah I'm fine. I'm just hiding someone- I-i mean I'm hiding from someone hahaha" she laughs to ease the awkward silence.

Then suddenly, the cupboard starts banging. The flustered teenager applies more pressure to the cupboard. The brothers look at the cupboard but then the flustered teenager starts hitting the cupboard with her leg.

" J-just trying to match the rhythm of the music" she says but the brothers still stare at her confused and suspicious.

" Then why don't you just go there and listen to the music?" Xander asks.

" N-nothing I'm fine here" the teenager silently prays for a miracle to happen.

" Hey guys I just heard from Leo that some girl beat up Roy and she did him good" Ashton comes in at the nick of time.

The suspicious brothers glance at the flustered teenager and walked away.

Ann walks out to make sure they are gone and by the time she got back the drunken girl was already out of the cupboard and gulping down more alcohol.

Vote 🌟 comment 💬 share 📱📲 and follow ✨

Would really make my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.8K 76
Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...
3.1M 81.3K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
28.5K 427 42
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...
53.3K 1.3K 27
Elizabeth Rose Giovanni...a girl with a relatively normal life. She currently lives with her foster parents and goes to school trying everyday to ge...