โœ“ | ๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข...

By -ruffierosefanfics

๐—™!๐—ข๐—– ๐˜… ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ณ Maristela Greyhame is the daughter of Gandalf the Grey and upon... More

๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™…๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ
1.1 | An Unexpected Request
1.2 | The Dwarven King
1.3 | Shared Stories
1.4 | Stupid Trolls
1.5 | Valley of Imraldis
1.6 | Marisol, Lady of Starlight
1.7 | Goblin Town
1.8 | The Pale Orc
1.9 | Aftermath
1.10 | Making Memories
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ: ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™–๐™ช๐™œ
2.1 | Beorn, Old Friend
2.2 | Mirkwood Spiders
2.3 | King Thranduil
2.4 | The Prince
2.5 | Escaping Mirkwood
2.6 | Bard, Their Smuggler
2.7 | Laketown
2.8 | To Erebor
2.9 | Morgul Poison
2.10 | What Have We Done?
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž: ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
3.1 | Smaug's Attack
3.2 | Tainted Desire
3.3 | The Arkenstone
3.4 | Lord Dรกin Ironfoot
3.5 | To The King!
3.6 | Ravenhill
3.7 | Durin's End
3.8 | Goodbye Erebor
3.9 | Farewell Bilbo
3.10 | Oh, Rivendell
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ: ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
4.1 | Summoned To Rivendell
4.2 | The Meeting
4.3 | The Fellowship
4.4 | The Journey Begins
4.5 | Saurmon's Chant
4.6 | Mines of Moria
4.7 | Balin's Tomb
4.8 | Flame of Udรปn
4.9 | Lothlรณrien
4.10 | The Fellowship Falls
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
5.1 | Tracking Orcs
5.2 | Riding to Edoras
5.3 | Stubborn Men
5.4 | Mama's Boy
5.5 | Elven Aid
5.6 | Riders of Rohirrim
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐œ๐ญ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
6.1 | Isengard
6.2 | Rohan's Celebration
6.3 | The Beacons
6.4 | Dimholt road
6.5 | War In Minas Tirith
6.6 | The Battle Continues
6.8 | The Black Gate
6.9 | One True King

6.7 | Maristela vs Mauldra

798 51 15
By -ruffierosefanfics

⊱ ──── {⋆ 🌌 ⋆} ──── ⊰

"Maristela Greyhame, daughter of Estelle, Lady of Silver Starlight!" Mauldra called across the field in dark awe. "I have awaited the time we shall meet and I have prepared to battle you," Mauldra continued before motioning to the protected Uruk-hai. Maristela moved forward with a sneer upon her features, "You will burn, Mauldra." The Orc Lord laughed at her words before the crowd around him parted revealing the former presence of Attica. "NO!" Maristela cried as she looked at the Warg presence of her former companion. "You should have been more careful, Starlight," Mauldra taunted as he brushed his fingers through Attica's fur.

"I remembered the feeling that coursed through my body when I killed your mother," Mauldra spoke with a sinister smile, "It was euphoric." Maristela's grip on her sword was so tight that Aragorn was shocked it hadn't snapped. "But what more should I have expected from my weak sister?" Mauldra asked, "My dear niece, you'll bleed just like she did and so will your son and friends." Maristela cried out before she rushed forward with the intent to kill the Orc Lord who took her mother from her when she was only young. "Kill her," Mauldra ordered Attica who ran forward to meet the Elleth in battle.

Legolas, Gimli and Legolas moved to help Maristela but they were faced by the protected Orcs under Mauldra's command, thankfully they weren't invincible but the dead held no effect on them which left this legion to the mortals. The three fought mercilessly knowing that this fight would affect Maristela greatly. Maristela and Attica clashed in battle, she played defence not wishing to harm the companion she had since she was barely able to walk or talk. "Attica, friend. You know me," Maristela pleaded desperately in Sindirin, "Wake from their poison!"

Attica snapped his jaw at Maristela before knocking her blade from her hand, she was quick to turn away from the former Wolfhound. "You can fight this, dear friend," Maristela continued to plea, "Remember who you are!" Attica managed to knock Maristela to the ground before clamping his jaws around her causing her mind to flash back to the night she witnessed Thorin Oakenshield in the jaw of the White Warg. Maristela cried out in pain before realising what she didn't wish to know, her long time friend was gone; tainted by the poison of evil.

Attica threw Maristela to Mauldra's feet as the Orcs continued to distracted Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli. "This is the best part, Maristela. You see, Sauron wants you alive as your Ring holds more power than you know but me... I do not wish to see you live," Mauldra expressed as he pulled his sword free, the same blade that he had killed Estelle with. Maristela growled under her breath before looking at Attica, "I'm sorry my old friend." With tears in her eyes, Maristela reached out for her sword, the blade returned to her hand and she blocked Mauldra's swing and sent him tumbling back.

Attica rushed her and she was quick to defend herself in a way she never thought she ever would with her companion, she drove the blade through Attica's heart. Attica's darkened eyes focused on her before they seemed to lightened softly, a light purr of appreciation left him before his eyes closed and he fell limp to the ground. Maristela pulled her sword from Attica as tears fell down her face, she bit her lip to hold back the pain she felt. "And you call me a monster," Mauldra taunted before he swung his blade at her, Maristela blocked it before swinging at him, the two sharing near miss hits and blocks.

Mauldra growled under his breath before he managed to hit Maristela sword with enough strength to send the weapon from her hands, she stepped back from him as he snarled at her. "This is familiar," Mauldra taunted as he circled Maristela like a predator hunting prey, "Your mother was in this very predicament. Weaponless, alone and scared." Maristela slowly carefully as Mauldra stood in front of her, "But I'm done with waiting." Mauldra thrusted his sword forward as Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli had finished off the remaining Orcs. "No!" Aragorn screamed as he stood frozen at the sight in front of him.

Legolas' heart dropped into the pit of his stomach as he stared wide eyed at the scene in front of him, the woman he loved with a blade through her. "I win," Mauldra growled with a victorious grin while Maristela had her head lowered, she took steady breaths. "No, you don't..." Maristela breathed out before driving her mother's dagger through his chin, deep into Mauldra's head, "That's for my mother!" Mauldra stumbled back and his sword fell to the ground revealing that it hadn't impacted her, she had caught it between her side and arm; only a small cut remained.

Mauldra's body fell to the ground, his dark emotionless eyes glaring up at the sky as the sun shone through on them. Maristela was panting as she looked down at his body, her mother had been avenged and it felt good. "Ma!" Aragorn screamed as he rushed over to her, he embraced her in a tight hug. "I'm okay, Aragorn. I'm here," Maristela assured her son who buried his face in her neck, tears streamed down his face as she rubbed his back. "I wouldn't go down that easily, Aragorn, you oughta know that," Maristela whispered to her son, he chuckled before pulling back and letting her wipe the tears away.

"Don't scare us like that again, Lassie," Gimli spoke as he hugged her, "Bofur would have my head if you died under my watch." Maristela laughed at the Erebor Dwarf's words knowing he could be correct about that statement. "I'm a lot smarter than I look," Maristela teased as Gimli stepped back from her. "You certainly are, Maristela," Gimli replied to her as he stood with Aragorn, the two smiling at the woman as Legolas walked towards her. "I'm sorry, Legolas, I didn't mean to scare--" Before Maristela could continue, Legolas cupped her face in his hands and kissed her with so much passion, she felt weak in the knees.

Aragorn and Gimli shared a look before turning away from the two. Maristela rested her arms around Legolas' shoulders and she kissed him back with an equal amount of passion. She hadn't realised how much she truly craved this affection from the Woodland Prince who had been her mind's focus since they set off from Rivendell. They pulled away from each other for air but Legolas didn't let her move too far away, resting his forehead on her own. "I'll never leave you out of my sights," Legolas teased making Maristela grin. "You can't get rid of me that easily, Legolas," Maristela replied to him.

"I would never rid of the woman I love," Legolas told her truthfully, her eyes widened in adoration. "I know not of your feelings but I know mine. I have known mine since I first encountered you in my lands. I loved you enough to let you go before but I am selfish and to let you leave a second time is not something I can allow," Legolas told her without fear or hesitation, "So if you do not wish to have my heart, tell me now so I can--" Maristela kissed him to cut him off before pulling back, "I love you, Legolas. I wish for your heart, should you want mine?" Legolas grinned, "It would be the greatest honour."

⊱ ──── {⋆ 🌌 ⋆} ──── ⊰

All is quiet as the King of the Dead approaches Aragorn with his army behind him, every Orc defeated. "Release us," The King of the Dead ordered. "Bad idea. Very handy in a tight spot, these lads, despite the fact they're dead," Gimli spoke from beside Legolas who had his arms around Maristela. "You gave us your word!" The King of the Dead growled. "I hold your oath fulfilled. Go, be at peace," Aragorn spoke and the dead army dissipates into the wind. Gandalf bows to the new King, Maristela grins up at her son with pride.

Survivors survey the scene of the battle and tend to the wounded. Pippin finds an Elvish cloak and brooch, he notices the twilight stone Maristela had given in back before Moria was glowing, he followed its light. Éomer spots his wounded sister and runs towards her, "No!" Aragorn and Maristela spot the two, they share a look and Maristela is quick to approach the two ready to help with healing the soldiers. Later at night, Éowyn is treated at the Houses of Healing and Maristela is working to heal Èowyn from the Witch-King's touch, she smiles as Èowyn wakes. Éowyn rises from her bed. She sees Faramir, also wounded but healing, who smiles at her.

In the night, at the side of a dead Mûmakil, Pippin finds an injured Merry after following the light of the stone, "Merry! Merry, it's me. It's Pippin." Merry looked up at his best friend, "I knew you'd find me." Pippin nodded as Merry spoke again, "Are you going to leave me?" Pippin shook his head, "No, Merry. I'm going to look after you." Pippin grabs a cloak and covers Merry with it. With the strength he had, Pippin lifted Merry into his arms and carried his best friend back to Minas Tirith where he found Maristela tended to wounded, she spotted them and moved quickly to help both of the young Hobbits; She was glad to see them alive.

⊱ ──── {⋆ 🌌 ⋆} ──── ⊰

Rosemary Speaks

I am so sorry... about Attica... I cried...

But we got Legolas and Maristela sharing a kiss, confessing their love and practically becoming official! I bet y'all are happy about that, huh?

Only a few chapters left... So thoughts?

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

mithril By elle

Fanfiction

28.6K 843 37
Warrior. Shadow. Ruthless. The freest of hearts and sharpest of tongues. A survivor in her own right. A human girl, born of the ancient blood of Nรบm...
19.9K 386 45
A young girl mysteriously entered the world of Middle Earth. There, she encounters the dragon, Smaug, Orcs, wizards, and the Dark Lord, Sauron. She b...
444K 12K 38
First book She is older than most. She was feared. She was a queen. One people believed to be dead. For ages she was never seen. Until a certain w...
140 26 26
|In the first book, Rhiannon revolutes and takes off on a quest with 13 dwarves and a hobbit. And on that said quest she fell in love with a king dwa...