๏ผด๏ผก๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ - ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผน ๏ผธ ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผน

By VibingCxcilia

"๐…๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐ˆ'๐‹ ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐“. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐‘." "๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐... More

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚/๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ
CHAPTER 1 - OPERATION STRIX
CHAPTER 2 - FORGER ANYA
CHAPTER 3 - KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 4 - ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 5 - WIFE
CHAPTER 6 - FULL FAMILY
CHAPTER 7 - INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 8 - INTERVIEW PART 2
CHAPTER 9 - AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 10 - FOR SCHOOL
CHAPTER 11 - EDEN ACADEMY
CHAPTER 12 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 13 - CLASS
CHAPTER 14 - DAMIAN AND THE AKASHI FAMILY
CHAPTER 15 - STATE SECURITY SERVICE
CHAPTER 16 - BRIAR YURI
CHAPTER 17 - HAPPY FAMILY
CHAPTER 18 - CHEMISTRY
CHAPTER 19 - STELLA
CHAPTER 20 - STOPPING AN ASSASSINATION
CHAPTER 21 - WHATEVER IT TAKES
CHAPTER 22 - FORGER BOND
CHAPTER 23 - MUSIC ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 24 - STUDYING FOR MIDTERM EXAMS
CHAPTER 25 - RESULTS
CHAPTER 26 - FROST FIONA
CHAPTER 27 - STELLA LAKE
CHAPTER 28 - IMPERIAL SCHOLAR MIXER
CHAPTER 29 - DESMOND FAMILY
CHAPTER 30 - DESMOND ESTATE
CHAPTER 31 - TOUR
CHAPTER 32 - A MALL DATE
CHAPTER 33 - DESMOND MELINDA
CHAPTER 34 - BACKSTORY
CHAPTER 35 - VACATION
CHAPTER 36 - THE DAYS FOLLOWING
CHAPTER 37 - HANDKERCHIEF
CHAPTER 38 - SPY DOWN
CHAPTER 39 - FRIENDSHIP SCHEME WITH BUMPS
CHAPTER 40 - SURRENDER
CHAPTER 41 - CONGRATS
CHAPTER 42 - THORN PRINCESS
CHAPTER 43 - MCMAHON MATTHEW
CHAPTER 44 - HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 45 - DINNER
CHAPTER 46 - DINNER PART 2
CHAPTER 47 - DOUBLE LIFE
CHAPTER 49 - WORKING TOGETHER
CHAPTER 50 - MESSED UP TRUTH
CHAPTER 51 - DOUBLE TEAM WITH A DATE
CHAPTER 52 - PREPARATION
CHAPTER 53 - TODAY
CHAPTER 54 - 12 PM
CHAPTER 55 - BIG BOSS
CHAPTER 56 - COMATOSE
CHAPTER 57 - OMG (BY NEWJEANS)
โ“…โ“โ’บโ’ถโ“ˆโ’บ โ“‡โ’บโ’ถโ’น - (โ’ถ/โ“ƒ)

CHAPTER 48 - TRUTH REVEALED

1.6K 80 19
By VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

At the dead of night, both dad and I left the house and headed straight to our destination for a mission. 

Staring at the worn down abandoned building in front of us, I took out my silent pistol on my waistband. 

"You ready?" I nodded to dad. "Alright then." He said. Slowly and silently, we advanced towards the building.

The reason why we were on this mission was because this building is home to scientists that are working closely with the Desmond's to create the bomb. 

They also played an important role in Project Apple where Bond came from. -We're in for a nice treat tonight.-

After checking for any traps near the door, dad and I entered the buildings. 

-God damn is it huge on the inside.- I scanned my surroundings. 

-There's 2 floors in this building.- I noted. "Twilight, you take the right. I take left. We'll meet back here before going upstairs." I said.

"Got it. Please be careful." He said. "Yeah, you too." I nodded.

Yeah, I know. That's pretty dumb to just part ways but it would be efficient to find the scientists.

There were a lot of rooms, carefully opening the door, I checked out every single room. 

In the space, there were a lot of experimental beds with drawers holding syringes, desks, some toys, and books.

The room was dusty and run down, with paint chipping off the walls. -Disgusting.-

Entering another room, it stored a lot of paperwork which I cautiously examined. 

The room was like a mini office with a desk, coffee table, cabinet, etc. 

Taking out a file, I examined its contaminants. "Test subject 007?" I read everything on the papers. 

"A telepath?" -That's cool but the way they experimented on this poor child is cruel.-

When a picture fell out, I bent down to pick it up. Flipping it over, I was shocked to see who it was. 

"A-anya-chan?" I whispered in disbelief. -No way...- 

Thinking about the girl at home, I finally added 2 and 2 together. 

-No wonder she was never adopted for a long time... And when I thought she was reading my mind at times.-

Pity washed over me. "Such a poor childhood she had to go through." I sighed.

Continuing to look through the paperwork, I found nothing useful. 

I looked at the desk this time, checking if there was anything important. 

My eyes landed on a baby picture on the desk. Looking closer at it, I noticed something.

A baby girl with (H/C) coloured hair, (E/C) eyes... "Is that me?" I asked myself.

Picking up the photo in the frame, I looked at it. I turned it around to see if there was anything on the back. 

"Born on (Y/B/D). My beautiful baby girl, (R/F/N) (random female name). So sad I have to leave you." I was so shocked that I dropped the frame.

I didn't care if I heard footsteps heading my way. I continued to stand there. 

"Midnight!? What happened!?" I heard Twilight but I didn't turn around. 

"Midnight?" He called out. He approached me. "(F/N)? What happened?" Dad asked.

Looking down at my feets, he, too, saw the photo. Dad picked up the paper and also read the back.

"My parents... They're scientists. The ones behind Project Apple, the bomb, and... And the reason why Anya-chan was not adopted for a long time." I whispered.

"What on earth are you talking about?" Dad asked.

I pointed to the file cabinet. "'Test subject 007', take a look." I told him. Dad did as I told and was also left shocked.

"Midnight, no, (F/N). I know you're in shock but we need to finish this mission." He said.

Snapping me back to my senses, I was suddenly filled with rage. 

"Yeah." I didn't even wait for dad as I stomped up the stairs.

I kicked down every single door I saw in my way. All of the rooms, empty. Just the same as the rooms downstairs. 

With one more room left, I could see some light seeping through the bottom of the door.

"Midnight! Calm down!" Dad yelled. "Like hell I am." Kicking the door as well, I entered the room. There was a man and a woman. 

The man looked old and lanky with glasses and (H/C) hair. 

The woman was short and old as well with glasses and (E/C) eyes. They flinched at the noise and looked right at me.

"W-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" They yelled at me.

Dad went right beside me. "You worst fucking nightmare, that's for sure." I said.

With no hesitation, I shot both of them in the legs, making them fall. 

I did that so fast they were not able to protect themselves. My arm and shoulder are fine now.

In a blink of an eye, I appeared right in front of them. 

Taking out 4 knives, I stabbed them in their shoulders, pinning them down. They screamed out in pain. 

"Not only did you ruin my childhood, but also my little sister's. And hundreds of more children." I said.

"W-WE DON'T UNDERSTAND!" "WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!" They yelled.

I grinned at them with such craze in my eyes. "'Born on (Y/B/D). My beautiful baby girl, (R/F/N). So sad I have to leave you.' Does that ring a bell?" I asked.

The couple below me thought about it before looking right in my eyes. "(R/F/N)!?" They shouted.

"That's right. How does it feel, knowing that you will be dying in the arms of your own daughter? Mind you, the daughter you left behind." I said.

The woman looked at me with tears running down her cheeks. 

"Baby, please. Hear me out." She said. I looked at her coldy. 

"I don't want to hear it. I'm only here to get information I need and kill you. That's it. So tell me, how deadly is the bomb you made for Desmond Donovan? How can we disarm it?" I asked.

The man spoke up through the blood that was coming out of his mouth. 

"Release us and we will tell you everything, (R/F/N)?" The man asked. I thought about it. 

"Fine." I nodded. "Midnight!" Twilight yelled. I tapped the floor. 

'Don't worry about it, I've got this.' 'I'll have my gun drawn just in case.' Taking out the knives, the couple sat up.

"Speak." I told them.

"The bomb can kill up to an entire town. You can disarm it by cutting all the red and black wires. There is paint over the wires to trick the person trying to disarm it." I smiled. 

"There! We said what you wanted. Please, darling. Release us fully. We won't tell a single soul about this!" Dad said.

Mom touched my leg. "Your dad and I will quit this job. We would run away and live a happy life together." I faked a happy face. 

"Of course... NOT! What on earth do you think!? You left me for 13 almost 14 years! 

AND NOW YOU WANT TO ENTER MY LIFE!? I HAVE A FAMILY THAT IS MORE CARING THAN YOU FOR FUCK SAKES! THEY ACTUALLY WANT ME!" I yelled.

Noticing my deadbeat dad putting his hand behind him to take out a weapon, I shot the couple in the head without hesitation. 

Breathing hardly, I dropped to my knees. 

"I... Hate... You... So much..." I cried.

Twilight, putting the gun down, came up to me and hugged me. "(F/N), come on, let's go. I'll let someone clean up the mess." He said.

I nodded. Dad pulled me up and wiped my tears I didn't know were falling. 

Walking out the room, I suddenly felt someone watching us, dad noticed as well. 

"Who's there!?" We both turned around just in time to dodge an incoming kick.

Getting into a defensive position, the attacker had time to regain their footing as well. 

The light in the room shone into the dimly lit hallway. 

"YOR!?" Dad yelled. "MOM!?" I shouted. "E-eh!? LOID-SAN!? (F/N)-SAN!?" Mom yelled. -WHAT THE HELL!?-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 292 10
{๐˜€๐˜…๐—ณ ๐˜… ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ!๐—ผ๐—ฐ / ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ} ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐‹๐จ๐ข๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ซ (๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ): ๐’๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
695 59 19
แตƒ แต’โฟแต‰-หขสฐแต’แต—/ หขสฐแต’สณแต— หขแต—แต’สณสธ แต‡แตƒหขแต‰แตˆ แต’โฟ แตสธ หขแต–สธ หฃ แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ แต‡แต’แต’แต 'แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต’สณแตแต‰สณหข' ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ [๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ] แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ษด แด€แดœ - sแด ษชแด› ษชs ษดแดษด...
13.6K 381 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...
159K 7.1K 60
โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—ญ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—กโœž๏ธŽ "๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ...