CHAPTER 6 - FULL FAMILY

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

It was the evening and I was in the living room watching Anya-chan for dad to finish his mission and get home from the party with Briar-san.

-Honestly, they look like a good couple. I wish they could stay together for a little longer.- 

I sighed and looked at the time. "Anya-chan, it's time to head to bed." I said. She looked at me and whined.

"But!" I looked at her. "Fine! But can you tuck me in and read me a bedtime story? Or sing a lullaby?" I nodded.

"I'll read you a bedtime story." I said. "Yay!" She got up and went to brush her teeth. 

Once she finished, we headed into her room and I tucked her in.

I sat at the end of her bed and picked out one of the books dad bought her. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yup!"

I sighed but opened the book. "The Beauty And The Beast. Once upon a time..." I read the book until the end. 

I knew Anya-chan would sleep during the book but I kept reading it. "The end." I ended it off.

-That's classic stockholm syndrome.- I got up and left Anya-chan's room. 

I went back to the living room and sat down with the book I was reading, waiting for dad.

Just then, the door opened and I looked up from my book. 

In came dad all bloody and scraped. "Dad!" I shot right up from my seat and ran to get a med kit.

"Sit down, let me take care of your wounds." I said. Dad sat down after taking his hat and coat off.

"Did everything go well at least?" I asked. 

"Yup. Got the jewels and made it to the party. Actually, me and Yor-san will be together until the mission end. I made Franky forge the marriage certificate back a year." He said.

I smiled as I placed a cotton that has rubbing alcohol in it on his cut. "Ouch..." Dad hissed. "Sorry. But that's great!" I smiled.

-Seems like my wish came true.- Once I finished up, dad went to get cleaned off and head to bed. 

"Oh, Yor-san will be moving into the apartment too, alright?" Dad said.

"Of course it's alright. Well, night dad." I smiled. "Night, (F/N)." We went into our rooms and went to sleep.

The next day, me and dad woke up early to clean up the apartment to welcome Briar-san or should I say, mom.

We cleaned the house and we baked cookies too, with the help of Anya-chan. Ish. We waited at the front of the apartment for mom.

Just then, she came out of a taxi with a few boxes. "Greetings, Loid-san, Anya-san, (F/N)-san." I smiled. 

"Hello, mom." "Mama!" We greeted her. Anya-chan showed mom around as me and dad brought the boxes up.

"Uhm, Loid-san, about sleeping..." Mom was cut off.

"Don't worry. We'll be in separate rooms. We'll share one if someone comes." Dad explained.

Anya-chan and mom were bringing some of the boxes into mom's new room to help us.

"I'm happy to have a mama now." Anya-chan commented.

"Mama..." "Oh, I meant to tell you, Yor-san. I got our marriage certificate pulled back a year ago by a friend. I'll make up an excuse for your brother about not living together." Dad said. "Ok."