CHAPTER 13 - CLASS

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEAN ENGLISH

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Class was now starting as role calls were being conducted. "Demond-kun." "Here!" "Foger-chan." "Present!" Once they were done, the first period was math. 

"Open your math textbooks to page 12. Lesson 1." Mr. Tobias started to explain what today's lesson would be and as the students took notes.

"Here is a question on the board. What is the answer?" The teacher asked.

(F/N) looked at it and answered the question in her head. The answer was 102,203,396.27. 

"Desmond-kun." He called out. "102,203,396.27." The said boy answered. "Correct!" All the girls cheered as the said boy just sighed. 

"You don't like attention, do you, Desmond-kun?" (F/N) asked. 

The boy looked at the girl beside him. "You can say that." He answered, "I see. Well, good job on answering it." She acknowledged him. "Thanks, I guess." 

After math was over, the next period was writing. All the students got up from their seats and headed to the next classroom. 

"Let's go, (F/N)-chan." The red head called out. "Ok, Seijuro-kun."

Once they all arrived, they sat down in their seats. "Take one and pass it on. Today's exercise will be how to write a proper, formal letter." The teacher said.

The teacher went on and on until the bell rang for breaktime. 

"Alright. You kids head out for your break." (F/N) and Akashi headed out together to walk around the campus.

Once the bell rang, all the students went to their next class. Their next period was english. 

Their teacher was a forgein woman, she was kinda lazy but she was good at english though. 

"Since today is your 1st real day at school, practice your english with the person you are seated beside while I walk around and examine you." Demetrius and (F/N) looked at each other.

"Seems like we are partners." Demetrius said. "Yup. Say, are you good at english, Desmond-kun?" (F/N) asked. 

"I mean, my dad is the leader of the unity party so he made me learn English when I was little. What about you?" He asked.

"You see, my dad used to work abroad at times and would bring me with him. I also like to watch forgein movies." She replied.

Demetrius was surprised to say the least. "So you would understand what I am saying as of right now." He tested her.

"Of course. Hi, my name is (F/N) Forger. What about you?" She asked.

"I am Demetrius Desmond. Nice to meet you, (F/N). How are you?" Demetrius asked. "I am fine, thank you. And you?" (F/N) replied. "I am feeling great." The teacher looked at the 2 in shock.

"My, you both are experts!" She said. "You see, I'm only good at the beginner stuff." Demetrius said.

"I used to live abroad so I know a lot of English. Though, it's been a while so I might be a little rusty." (F/N) said.

"No, you both are amazing at what you do. Keep up this good work." The teacher smiled. "Thank you." Demetrius and (F/N) smiled at each other.

Their next period was science so they switched classrooms again. "Our unit right now is about nature so we will be doing most of our lessons outside. Please follow." The teacher said.

The class got up from their seats and followed their teacher outside. 

They sat at these rocks and listened to the lesson. Once the bell rang, everyone headed to the dinning hall.

Akashi and (F/N) talked as they walked. "So far, today's been going really well." Akashi said.

"Ya, I thought we would be getting assignments already as an imperial scholar." The female replied. "Don't jinx it, (F/N)-chan." 

They went up the stairs and pushed open the doors to the reserved seatings. "Welcome!" 

There were some waiters that welcomed the imperial scholars.

All the students there started to line up and order their food. "What would you like, young lady?" The lady asked.

"I would like (F/F) with (F/D) please." (F/N) answered. "Coming right up." 

Once (F/N) got what she desired, she grabbed her tray and looked for a place to sit. 

Akashi waved his hand from where he was sitting. Once (F/N) saw him, she made her way to him and sat down and started to eat.

They both ate while talking about random topics. 

On the other hand, once Demetrius got his lunch and was looking for a seat to sit with his friends, a group of girls came up to him and asked if he wanted to sit with them. 

"You should come sit with us, Desmond-kun~!" "Not if he sits with us." The poor boy couldn't do anything but stand there.

POV - DESMOND DEMETRIUS

I looked around desperately for my friends. "Demetrius!" My friends called for me. I spotted them. "Sorry, but I plan on sitting with my friends." I declined. 

The girls started to whine but I ignored them and sat down with Lukas and Jonas. 

-That's right. I need to talk to Forger-chan.- I quickly finished my food and went to look for her.

"Woah, slow down, Demetrius." Jonas said. "I need to find someone and talk to them before lunch ends." I replied. "Ah, I see." "Alright." They nodded.

I returned my tray and looked for her. I saw her talking to Akashi-kun and walked up to them. 

"Forger-chan, I hope you didn't forget." I said. She looked at me. "Oh, I didn't. I was waiting for you since I didn't know what's going on." She responded.

I looked at Akashi-kun. "Is it alright if I talk to her for the rest of the lunch time?" I asked him.

"Of course not. I'll see you in class, (F/N)-chan." He bid her goodbye. "Alright. Bye, Seijuro-kun." 

(F/N) picked up her finished tray and returned it. "Let's head to the library. I'll tell you there." I said.

We both went to the library that had no one here. I turned to her.

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

I was kinda scared of what he was about to tell me. 

While I was eating and talking to Seijuro-kun, I was thinking about what to do with Desmond-kun. 

What I should do to get close to his dad. "Are you the older sister of the kid that punched my brother?" He asked. I flinched. I looked down.

"Ya, I am." It was silent now. "I'm sorry, Desmond-kun! I know she really didn't mean it! I promise!" I said as I bowed. 

"A-ah! There is no need to bow, Forger-chan! I-it was Damian's fault cause he was teasing her. He also didn't mean it." Desmond-kun said.

"We're even now aren't we?" I asked. Desmond-kun looked at me.

"Ya, we're even now." He nodded. It was kinda awkward. -I should also get close with Damian-kun.- 

"Uhm, is it possible that I can apologize to Damian-kun?" I asked. "But you didn't do anything." He said. 

"Ah, you see, I don't know if my sister said sorry so I would like to apologize to him." I explained.

"Let's see if I can find him then, ya? Then you can apologize." He said. I smiled.

"Alright! As long as I get to talk to him." We both started to walk out of the library and look for Damian-kun. 

Just then, as we were walking, 3 boys came running at us but it seems like the boy in the middle didn't see us and bumped into me. 

"Damian-sama!" The 2 boys called out. I was confused. "Damian-sama?" I repeated.