CHAPTER 32 - A MALL DATE

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

(F/N) woke up bright and early and got ready to go to the mall, even though it was only 6 in the goddamn morning. 

She wore a light blue button up with a white vest cardigan on top of it with a white skirt (or anything you would like). 

She paired with a cute pair of high top socks and black flats,

She left the room and roamed the halls. Again, she happened to bump into Donovan again. 

She curtseyed. "Good morning, Desmond-san." She greeted him. "Good morning. You're up early." The man pointed out.

(F/N) rubbed the back of her head. "I usually wake up at this time. I would make breakfast for my family and walk the dog." She explained. 

"Hm. A hard worker." The man nodded. The Forger smiled. 

"Thank you. You are a hard worker yourself. Being the chairman of the National Unity Party. 

I admire your leadership. I hope to become someone of such importance to Ostania someday." She said.

(F/N) tested her luck with some sweet talking. "I believe you can do it." Donovan said. "Really?"

The younger female looked at the older man. (F/N) noticed how he didn't seem uptight towards her now. 

"Would you care for a cup of tea with me? I'll tell you everything about being an important figure in society." The man asked.

"I-If it's not a bother to you." (F/N) smiled. "It's not."

The 2 of them ended up in the man's office. (F/N), using her excellent observation skills, took in everything inside the room. 

It was dark but (F/N) was able to see clearly. The room was clean and organized, with no loose paper regarding a wagering war in sight.

The butler came in and set 2 cups of tea on the table. "Thank you." The (H/C) female listened to everything the older male had to say. 

She remembered everything the male told her in her head. Just then, another butler came in. 

"You have a meeting in an hour with a business partner, sir." The man said. "I see." Donovan nodded.

(F/N) stood up and bowed to the man. "Thank you for taking your time to chat with me." She thanked the man.

"It's nothing." The target said. "I'll be taking my leave now. Have a nice rest of your day." (F/N) smiled. "You too." 

Once (F/N) left the room, she headed back to her room to text everything to her father when Demetrius popped up out of nowhere.

"BOO!" (F/N) already hearing his silent yet tapping of his shoes, pretended to flinch and whipped her head. 

"Demetrius-kun! You scared me!" She yelled.

"I was looking for you. Where were you?" He asked. "I woke up early today and bumped into your father. We had a chat over some tea." The girl explained.

"What did you guys talk about?" Demetrius asked. "Being an important figure in society."

Demetrius nodded. "Hm. Seems like dad is getting to know you better. I'm starting to think he likes you more than Damian. Don't tell him I said that though." He said.

(F/N) pretended to zip her lips. "My lips are sealed." She said. "Anyways, wanna get going?" He continued.

"To the mall, right now?" (F/N) asked. "For breakfast of course." Demetrius said. "Sure, what about your brother though?" She continued.