CHAPTER 51 - DOUBLE TEAM WITH A DATE

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - DESMOND DEMETRIUS

Well, Monday came rolling in, I waited patiently for (F/N)-chan to enter class. 

When she did, she just sat beside me without greeting me. 

I was kinda hurt but I knew where she was getting at. Before I could greet her first, Mr. Tobias entered the classroom and started to take roll call.

The rest of the day went by with (F/N)-chan not talking to me. It started to affect my mood as well. 

"You seem ticked off, Demetrius-kun." A classmate pointed out. "Maybe because I am!" I snapped.

I snapped. I saw (F/N)-chan glance at me before continuing to talk to Akashi-kun. 

I needed to tell her everything about my father but she's either avoiding me or is busy.

At the end of the day, I saw (F/N)-chan walking by herself to the gates. -Finally!- 

"(F/N)-chan!" I called out to her. I knew she heard me as she halted before continuing to walk. 

"Please! I just want to talk to you." I said.

I caught up to her and grabbed her wrists and turned her around. "Please, just hear me out." I begged.

She looked me in the eyes. "There's nothing to talk about." She coldly told me.

I shook my head. "Yes, there is. Come with me." I said.

I dragged her to the back of the school. I stood in front of her. 

I tried to collect my thoughts before I told her everything. "If you're gonna waste my time, I've got to get going." She said.

(F/N)-chan started to walk away when I pulled her back and pinned her against the wall. 

Our noses were almost touching. 

I felt her minty breath against my cheeks. We both blushed at the closeness. 

"You're right. My dad is planning on causing chaos between the 2 nations." I whispered to her.

I blurted everything out without a filter. (F/N)-chan just stood there, frozen but I knew she was listening. "Please, let me help you." I said.

The shorter girl in front of me hugged me. I was shocked but hugged her back. 

"You found all of this out, for me?" She asked. I smiled down at her.

"I did. I just couldn't sleep without knowing the truth." I told her.

Without a warning, (F/N)-chan kissed me on the lips. 

She backed out without letting me kiss her back. "Thank you so much, Desmond." She thanked me.

I grabbed her chin and planted a kiss on her lips. "Demetrius. Call me Demetrius again." I said.

She just nodded with a blush on her cheeks. Taking her hand, I walked her back to the gates.

 We walked in comfortable silence with blushes on our faces. "Does that mean you're mine?" I asked.

 I looked beside me. "Then did the kisses not mean anything?" I heard her tease me. 

I chuckled. "Let's keep this on the down low though. After we figure everything out." I said.

(F/N)-chan nodded. When we were at the gates, before leaving, she turned to me. 

"You're alright with dating a murder?" She asked. I just hugged her tightly. 

"You must have a good reason for it. You can tell me when you're comfortable.