Paid For My Twin Sister's Cri...

By SoledadVanilla

Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those... More

chapter 201
chapter 202
chapter 203
chapter 204
chapter 205
chapter 206
chapter 207
chapter 208
chapter 209
chapter 210
chapter 211
chapter 212
chapter 213
chapter 214
chapter 215
chapter 216
chapter 217
chapter 218
chapter 219
chapter 220
chapter 221
chapter 222
chapter 223
★chapter 224★
chapter 225
chapter 226
chapter 227
chapter 228
chapter 229
chapter 230
chapter 231
chapter 232
chapter 233
chapter 234
chapter 235
chapter 237
chapter 238
chapter 239
chapter 240
chapter 241
chapter 242
chapter 243
chapter 244
chapter 245
chapter 246
chapter 247
★chapter 248★
chapter 249
editing
chapter 250
chapter 251
chapter 252
chapter 253
chapter 254
chapter 255
chapter 256
chapter 257
chapter 258
chapter 259
chapter 260
chapter 261
chapter 262
chapter 263
chapter 264
chapter 265
★chapter 266★
chapter 267
chapter 268
chapter 269
chapter 270
chapter 271
chapter 272
chapter 273
chapter 274
chapter 275
chapter 276
chapter 277
chapter 278
chapter 279
chapter 280
chapter 281
chapter 282
chapter 283
chapter 284
chapter 285
chapter 286
...chapter 287
chapter 288
chapter 289
chapter 290
chapter 291
chapter 292
chapter 293
chapter 294
chapter 295
chapter 296
chapter 297
chapter 298
chapter 299
chapter 300
part 4

chapter 236

2.6K 55 0
By SoledadVanilla

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa was woken up early in the morning to a knock on her door.

At first, she thought it could be Jeremy. She had changed the locks to the door so he didn't have a key anymore.

But when she looked through they peep hole and saw an elegant, graceful and poised middle aged man with some grey in his brown hair, standing infront for her door. She was so surprised at this early visit.

Mr McConnell was here to see her?

She opened the door nervously. She felt she looked so unpresentable in her yellow Pikachu pajamas, her unkempt hair, and her bare face straight from sleep.

"Miss Elsa, good morning." Mr McConnell said with a smile the moment she opened the door. "I hope I didn't wake you."

Elsa smiled warmly. "No, of course you didn't." She lied.

She then stepped to the side to make room for him. "Please, come in."

James thanked her and walked in. He was carrying a bag with him. He put the bag on the table.

"I came to check on you, make sure you didn't get a cold from last night."

Elsa couldn't believe what she heard. She felt all warm and fuzzy on the inside when she heard that. She never had a father caring for her all her life, this was new.

Though Mr McConnell wasn't her father, she still felt like there was a fatherly kind of care from him.

"Thank you Mr McConnell. I didn't get a cold. I'm very much okay." She smiled showing her teeth this time.

"That's good to know. You should be taking more care of yourself from now on."

He then pointed at the carrier bag on the table. "I brought you some breakfast."

Elsa couldn't believe it, she really was feeling like she was being taken care of.

She met this man only once before yesterday, and even at that time he still wanted to take care of her by driving her home.

And instead of her finding that weird, she was very welcoming to that idea.

Weird!

Elsa took out the food from the bag and it was take out breakfast for her.

"Mr McConnell, I don't know what to say.... You really shouldn't have. This  feels like a simple gesture, but feels too generous, too."

"It's really not. It's just a simple gesture, I promise. I just want you to be okay, that's all."

Elsa looked at him with interest. He wondered if he too felt the connection between them. But since she couldn't ask that directly, she asked this instead,
"And why is that, Mr McConnell? Could it be because I look like your mother?"

Mr McConnell signed dropping his shoulders before answering, "Honestly, that is a reason. I keep seeing her in you. I don't know how possible it is for two people to look alike, that are not even related. But everytime I see you, I see her."

The other reason was something he couldn't explain. Something inside him, his blood, it just kept pulling him towards her.

It kept telling him this was someone important to him. Someone he knew.

But he just didn't know how he knew her.

But his affection for Elsa was more of a fatherly kind of affection. That even more weird to him.

Before Elsa could answer, his phone rang and he asked Elsa for a moment to answer it.

"Mr McConnell, the next project of Simba, there has been a little hiccup. We need you at Simba Co-operation immediately, Sir." Elsa heard someone on the other side say.

This was the second time Elsa heard the name Simba.

She waited for James to finish the call saying he was coming to the company in a few minutes.

When he hanged up, she immediately asked, "Mr McConnell, what does Simba mean?"

He answered with a smile, "Simba means Lion."

"Lion..." Elsa repeated that word absentmindedly. Maybe she had heard the word Simba before but never took note of the meaning.

"Maybe one day, I could tell you the history of Simba and my family." Mr McConnell offer was so he could spend time with Elsa.

Elsa immediately lit up, maybe she could use that chance to ask if he knew her mother.

"I would love that Mr McConnell."

After that, he bid her goodbye and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2K 31
After her grandma's death, Nia decides to open an orphanage in her property but what happens when an arrogant Billionaire is determined to take that...
344K 5.4K 103
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those people very dirty. This makes those peop...
458K 9.5K 105
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those people very dirty. This makes those peop...
626K 18.6K 52
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 �...