House of Memories (Book 2)

Door amengaywomen_3d

As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power... Meer

Chapter 1- A dark reflection
Chapter 3- The woods' dark beauty
Chapter 4- Third energy
Chapter 5- Stalker
Chapter 6- Deadly mission
Chapter 7- Into the lion's den
Chapter 8- Dreams
Chapter 9- Riding down a hill
Chapter 10- A magic love
Chapter 11- Saving the Groom
Chapter 12- Lord Copycat
Chapter 13- Dark Essence
Chapter 14- The Professor
Chapter 15- Reunited
Chapter 16- You're such a back stabber
Chapter 17- In the way of love
Chapter 18- Familiar
Chapter 19- Flaw
Chapter 20- Demon slayer
Chapter 21- Ripped paper
Chapter 22- Threatened
Chapter 23- Longing and Heartbreak
Chapter 24- Runaways
Chapter 25- Exhaustion
Chapter 26- Little One
Chapter 27- Weak
Chapter 28- The offer of a lifetime
Chapter 29- Confession
Chapter 30-Gangbanger
Chapter 31- New allies
Chapter 32- The power of Music
Chapter 33-It's all your fault
Chapter 34- Comfort
Chapter 35- Invitation
Chapter 36- Party
Chapter 37- Halloween Pranks

Chapter 2- Crushing

494 23 4
Door amengaywomen_3d

Ruby ran outside as fast as she could, scared out of her mind. What was that image? Why was she covered in blood? What did the butterfly mean?

When she was finally back at the courtyard, she leaned on her knees panting while searching for her friends. She finally spotted them all hudled up in a group seeming like they were looking for someone, most likely herself and Bloom. Ruby walked towards them, deciding to forget about that disturbing event.

"Rubes. Finally, you took forever." Stella said, hugging her friend tightly. 

"I missed you too, Blondie." Ruby said.

"After taking so long, I was hoping you'd at least wear something nice." The blonde said, pulling away from the hug and looking down at Ruby's outfit.

"Thank you, Stella. I'll keep that in mind." The redhead said, rolling her eyes.

Flora approached Ruby and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you, Ruby." The plant fairy said.

"Missed you too, Buttercup."

"Hello, Winx people." Robin said, appearing suddenly behind Ruby making her pull away from Flora.

"Do you really have to appear like that?" The redhead asked, after being scared to death by them.

"Yeah, it's funnier." They said with a cheeky smile making Ruby roll her eyes.

"Welcome to Alfea, Robin." Musa said, with a smile approaching them.

"Thank you, Musa. It's Musa right?" Robin whispered to Ruby the last part.

"Yes, it is."

"See, Rubes? This is what I'm talking about." Stella told her pointing at Robin's outfit. "They look great."

They wore a green button up shirt, as the last button was left unbottoned, and paired it with black jeans and white sneakers. They wore small hoop earings of the color gold along with a few rings decorating their fingers. Wrapped around their waste was a black leather belt. 

"Thank you, Stella." Robin said with a soft smile. 

"Ruby looks really cute as well." Ebony mumbled, making her presence known.

"Thank you, Peach." The redhead said smiling, making the brunette blush.

After a while of talking the music started playing meaning the party had started but, still there was no sign of Bloom.

"Hey, where's my sister?" Ruby asked.

"We don't know." Tecna told her. "We've been waiting for a while but, she hasn't come back yet."

"The party is starting." Flora pointed out. 

"Oh, this is ridiculous." Stella complained.

"What could be taking Bloom so long?"

"I'm sick of waiting already. After all, I'm the one who's supposed to be fashionably late." Stella stated.

"Ruby arrived later than you did." Robin reminded her.

"Coming." Bloom shouted, going towards them while trying to put her shoe on at the same time. Eventually she knelt down to tie it. "Sorry I'm late."

"And not a minute too soon." Stella said as Kiko flew towards Ruby with a headband in his paws.

"Why are you flying? And how?" Ruby asked him not excpecting an answer.

"Maybe he's magical." Robin suggested petting the bunny's hand. "You're a little magic bunny aren't you?"

"What happened to you? Are you ok?" Flora asked, worryingly.

"Yes, Flora, but I think I just shattered the land speed record for changing clothes." Bloom said as Kiko flew out of Ruby's arms and placed the headpiece on her hair. "Thanks, Kiko. How do I look? Is my hair ok?"

"Of course it is." Ebony said. "For some reason a redhead's hair is always great."

"And for some reason, they're always smoking hot." Robin added making Bloom blush.

"That's because we're related to the Devil and came straight out of hell. However, some are not straight at all." Ruby said making them laugh.

"Can I say something?" Stella asked, not looking very pleased with her friend's choice in clothing.

"Sure. It's the skirt isn't it? Oh, I tried to..." Bloom started, feeling a bit insecure. 

"Hold still a minute." Stella said, kneeling behind her friend to fix her skirt. "I'm the Fairy of beauty for a reason."

"Aren't you the fairy of the sun and moon?" Ruby asked her.

She quickly lost interest in the answer though, as she heard a sudden 'whoosh' coming from outside the school.

"Listen." Musa said, having heard the same sound. "Recognize that sound?"

"Reminds me of the sound vampires make when they run at the speed of light." Ruby said.

"It sounds like the Specialists." Flora said happily.

"Or that, yeah." 

"What's a Specialist?" Robin asked.

"Just a bunch of boys that fight with weapons." Ebony answered.

"Hurry up, Stella." Bloom said, anxiously.

"Hold on, you can't rush perfection, you know." Stella told her as she finished fixing the skirt.

They ran to the gates of Alfea to try to find the boys but, they were no where in sight.

"They're coming." Flora said excitedly.

"Where? When?" Stella asked.

"That's funny, I'm sure I heard something." Musa said, confused.

"Me too. Could we both be wrong?" Flora wondered.

"We heard a 'whoosh'. I don't think that's the sound men make." Ruby told her.

"Yeah they usually go like this. 'Dude, guess what hottie I railed last night.', 'Man, look at that chick's ass'." Robin said with a very low voice, trying to mimick a teenage boy.

The girls giggled at their silliness.

"Hey, there they are." Stella said, noticing a few wind riders approaching the castle.

"Sky." Bloom said dreamily.

"Oh, Sky, please kiss me. Hold me. Touch me." Ruby said with a fake dreamy voice, impersonating her sister.

"I don't sound like that." Bloom complained.

"Yeah you do." Robin, Ebony and Ruby said at the same time.

As the boys approached them, one of them who was probably Riven, overtook them, almost hittin Sky and Brandon. They soon stopped in front of the group of fairies.

"Ugh, what a jerk." Stella growled.

"Riven almost hit them." Flora said incredulous.

"Maybe he was showing the guys a new maneuver." Musa said chuckling.

"How was that funny?" Ebony wondered.

"She likes him." Robin said. "It's so obviously written across her face that even a blind man would know it."

Brandon took off his helmet and smiled flirtatiously at the group.

"Hi." He said with a smirk making Ruby roll her eyes.

"Oh come on, Sky. You're the one who said you wanted to make a splashy entrance." Riven said, laughing at the blonde.

"Sky." Bloom called approaching him. "Are you ok?"

Ruby blocked off the conversation and approached the fourth Specialist who took off his helmet and replaced it with his grey beanie.

"What's up, Liam?" She said, high fiving him.

"Hey, Carrot. How are you doing?" He asked getting off his bike.

"I'm fine. I'd like to present you to my friends. That's Ebony." The brunete waved with a kind smile.

"Yeah, I saw you with Ruby at that party last year." Liam said shaking her hand. "Liam, nice to meet you."

"And that's... Robin? Are you ok?" Ruby asked staring at her friend.

They were looking at Liam with a nervous smile and wide eyes. The redhead also noticed that their cheeks had suddenly turned dark pink as they waved at him.

"Hi, I'm single... I mean, Robin." They said, blushing madly.

"Hey, Robin. I'm Liam, great to meet you." He said, smiling at them and stretching out his hand.

The blonde stared at it and basically froze as they nervously opened and close their own hand. Ruby looked at them confused and grabbed their arm, guiding it towards Liam's hand and joining them.

"Meet you... Nice." They mumbled, shaking Liam's hand for way too long.

The Specialist chuckled, before moving his hand away and sending them a charming smile which made them blush harder, if that was even posible.

"Ok, what the hell's going on here?" Ruby asked, looking between her two friends with a confused scowl.

Instead of answering her, they looked up as they were all engulfed in a shadow. Up in the sky was a Red Fountain aircarft that landed next to the wind riders and the missing redhead Specialist came out of it with a soft smile resting on his lips.

"It's Timmy." Tecna said happily.

"Hey, girls. It's great to see ya." The nerd Specialist greeted, walking up to them.

"Welcome back to Alfea, Timmy." Tecna said, smiling.

"Wow, I didn't know Tecna could smile like that." Ebony whispered. "Or smile at all in fact."

"I know. At first I thought she was an actual robot." Ruby said and they snickered together.

"So, you guys came all the way down here just to see us?" Stella asked Brandon flirtatiously. 

"No, we came just to see you, sunshine." Brandon said.

"I can confirm, that's a lie." Liam said making Ruby laugh.

"Looks like they're about ready to start." Tecna informed them as the Fairies of Alfea hudled up in front of the stage.

"Lets get going before we miss something." Bloom said and they walked towards the gigantic group of Fairies.

In the middle of their walk, Ruby was suddenly tackled to the ground by three small creatures who hugged her.

"Seriously?" The redhead grumbled. "My clothes, guys."

"Sorry, Mistress Ruby." The three ghouls said, getting off her.

"We're just very excited for this party." Greg said as Ruby got off the ground.

"Oh, my God they're so cute." Robin said, picking Garry up and hugging him. "And they talk."

"Well, they don't talk. Those collars are enchanted to make you all understand what they say." Ruby infromed them.

"It's still cute." Robin said.

"She's talking about me." Garry said with a smile making Robin hug him tighter.

"You might want to put him down, Robin. You'll choke him." Liam said with a chuckle, putting an arm on their shoulder. The action had them drop the ghoul and chuckle nervously before running away. "Did I do something wrong."

"No you didn't." The Winx and Ebony said, laughing.

"Am I the only one that doesn't understand what's going on with them?" Ruby wondered as the group stood at the front of the crowd.

"Yes." They all said.

"You're really oblivious, Ru." Ebony told her with a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Students, Professors, welcome." Faragonda suddenly said, walking up the stage with a wide smile. Everyone started clapping and cheering at the sight of their dear Headmistress. "After our struggle with the Army of Darkness a lot of work needed to be done to restore our school to its former glory and if we were able to do so, it's largely thanks to the brave efforts of two Fairies in particular. Bloom and Ruby, would you please come up here with me on stage, please?"

"What?" Ruby asked, terrified at the idea of having to stand in front of hundreds of people on stage.

"That's incrdible, Ru." Ebony said excitedly.

"No it's not." Ruby whispered, dreadfully-

"Well, girls, that's great." Flora said happily.

"You go, girls." Musa said, softly pushing the two sisters forward. "They're waiting for you."

"Hang on a second." Stella said, removing the headband from Bloom's hair. "Oh, yeah, that's more natural, now you're ready to go and bask in the spotlight, girlfriends."

"Nope." Ruby said, trying to walk away but, her sister pulled her back by the arm.

"No way, we're the Winx, we're all in this together." Bloom said, cheerfully. "We could never have done it without you guys."

"You mean it?" Stella asked.

"Yeah, she does and I agree." Ruby said smiling. "But I'm still not going onto that stage, Bloom."

"Yes you are. We're all going on stage." The oldest redhead said, walking up the stage and pulling her sister along as the rest of the group followed them.

The two sisters stood next to the Headmistress as the rest of the girls spread across the stage. Ruby looked down at the crowd and saw Ebony and Robin, along with the ghouls, cheering them on louder than anyone else, making the redhead smile.

"And now I declare the Alfea school for Fairies open." The Headmitress anounced causing the crowd to errupt into even louder cheers. 

The cloth covering one of the towers of Alfea that had been destroyed in the war dissipated into thin air, revealing a brand new pink and blue tower.

"I hope the whole school year is gonna be like this." Bloom said, looking at the tower with a smile.

"Me too." Flora said.

"And I assure that now, it certaintly won't be. Don't you know you can't say a wish out loud?" Ruby told her.

"Oops." Bloom joked, laughing.

Suddenly, magic fireworks were launched in the air, hipnotizing Ruby with all the colors. The Winx ran down the stage, happily joining the rest of their friends and Ebony launched herself into Ruby's arms.

"I'm so proud of you." The brunette said.

"I did nothing. Well, besides saving a whole school from three witches and an Army of Darkness." Ruby bragged with a smile making Ebony laugh.

"You're amazing." She said, pulling away and staring at Ruby, who smiled at her sweetly.

"I feel like I've missed some stuff." Robin said, approaching the two girls which, coincidently, was the farthest place away from Liam. "What the fuck is the Army of Darkness?"

"I'll catch you up on everything later." The rehead promised, pulling away from Ebony. "Now, what's up with Liam? You didn't like him?"

Robin immediately turned into a tomato as they stumbled with their words, trying to come up with a sentence.

"Come on, Ru. It's so obvious." Ebony told her.

"Obvious?" Robin shrieked, scared that he might know.

"What's so obviou... Ooooooh." Ruby said, finally realizing the problem. "You're crushing on him?"

"Shhhh." Robin said, covering her mouth. "Not so loud, what if he hears it."

Ruby scowled at them as they moved their hand away.

"Why?" She asked cringing.

"I don't know. He has such beautiful blue eyes. They contrast with his dark hair and pale skin perfectly and when he wears that beanie he reminds me of my favourite character ever. Jughead Jones."

"I agree on that." Ruby said. "But why? He has pretty eyes so what?"

"Ru, please. The boy is crazy handsome. I know you're a lesbian but, that doesn't mean you're blind." Ebony told her.

"Alright fine, I guess he's ok. You like whoever you like. Now lets party a little bit." Ruby said and she didn't have to say it twice. The two immediately ran to the dance floor and started happily dancing. The redhead smiled before looking back at her friend, Liam. She looked him up and down and cringed slightly. "No, I don't get it."

She walked towards her sister and they started dancing together. Ruby was so distracted that she didn't even notice a pair of hazel eyes staring lovingly at her.

You'll be mine.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.1K 475 18
𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓 . ❝ 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑲𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 h...
295K 8.8K 90
She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only threat Alfea faces, irreversible damage c...
2.7K 118 6
𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄 is found unconscious at the barrier by Bloom, who had been hearing a voice call for help for months. Somehow, the girl had survived the...
1.8K 59 10
STORY DISCONTINUED (Only charcter that's mine is Sam) • • • ° • ~* "You're a fairy Sam." • • • • "I'...