After being divorced, I marri...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134

Chapter 84

102 5 1
By Demens88c

After hanging up the phone, Wan Baiqing frowned for a while.

It was not Jian Xia's uncle Jian Yuan who called again, but his aunt Zhao Wen.

Although I haven't met her face to face, I can tell from the phone call that this woman is very shrewd and snobbish.

In just a few sentences, the calculation and pettiness of the little people in the market are vividly displayed.

What kind of children can such a family raise?

Wan Baiqing sneered.

Thinking that he would lose to a child from such a family, he couldn't tell what kind of feeling he had in his heart.

He couldn't figure it out, how could his brother fall in love with a child from such a small family?

Is there an unspeakable secret or a ghostly obsession?

Or just a fresh picture?

Unconsciously, Jian Xia's face appeared in his mind. Even from his standpoint, he couldn't deny that the other party was really good-looking? Look.

Only Israel serves people, and how many long-term ones are there?

Sooner or later that layer of filter fades away, and Fu Hanyun will discover his true nature.

"Jane Xia..."

Wan Baiqing held the phone tightly, okay? After a while, he slowly uttered two words.

So, when they met in the cemetery that day, he already knew his identity, right?

That's why you did it on purpose? Put your bouquet of flowers in front of someone else's grave?

But it was really a good show, and it almost deceived him.

Wan Baiqing was full of thoughts, and when he clicked on Weibo again, he found that the Yaoshi crew and Jian Xia's manager had released a new statement.

He stared at the words on the screen:

"Minor injury", "Already sought medical attention", "I can return to the group in a few days" "Sorry for such an accident..."

Every word was the exact opposite of what he had hoped for.

As soon as the statement came out, the Internet was full of carnival.

In addition to celebrating Jian Xia's safety and well-being, more of them were CP fans who were suppressed and cautiously ate CP before.

At this moment, they finally raised their eyebrows and posted the moving picture of Fu Hanyun hugging Jian Xia all over the Internet.

It's as if she's a million times happier than she is in love.

Wan Baiqing didn't understand the two people who obviously didn't get along at all, why could they be so crazy.

Never before has he hated CP fans so much.

As the night darkened, Jiang Fangrong lay in bed tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

"Worried about Xia Xia?" Jian Wei turned on the light.

"You? Tell me, is he afraid that we are too worried, so he intentionally minimized the injury?" Jiang Fangrong raised her body slightly with worried eyes, "I saw that Xiaoyun was holding him, and his clothes were covered with blood. "

Although the crew's statement came out, Jian Wei also asked Zhu Qian and Fu Hanyun...

But as a parent, how can you not worry about your children?

Before seeing it with his own eyes, he couldn't rest assured just like Jiang Fangrong.

However, considering Jiang Fangrong's physical condition, he had no choice but to comfort him: "Everyone in the production team has issued a statement. Besides, can Xiaoyun still lie to us? If Xia Xia's injury is really serious, Zhu Qian It's impossible, impossible, to leave him and go home."

"That's right." Jiang Fangrong nodded and lay down again.

The moonlight outside the window tonight is very good. Jiang Fangrong stared blankly for a while, and finally sat up.

"Jian Wei, I can't sleep."

Jian Wei had already seen it, so he had to sit up too: "I'll send Xia Xia a message."

"What time is it?" Jiang Fangrong stopped him and said after a moment of hesitation, "I want to go to the hospital right now."

It was already past two o'clock in the morning when the two arrived at the hospital.

The inpatient department? The corridor is quiet, only the nurse on duty sitting behind the nurse's desk dozing off bit by bit.

Walking lightly to the door of Jian Xia's ward, Jian Wei raised her hand and knocked on the door.

Has the door of the ward been through? It opened after a while, and Fu Hanyun was standing at the door? He was surprised to see the two of them.

"Dad, Mom..." He habitually lowered his head to look at his watch, only to realize that it had been taken off, "It's so late, why are you still here?"

He was surprised, Jian Wei and his wife were even more surprised.

It wasn't that he was surprised that the person who opened the door was Fu Hanyun, but that he was surprised by his demeanor.

In fact, to be honest, there is nothing wrong with Fu Hanyun's demeanor. Even if he was just woken up from his sleep, his every move is still chic and natural, with unknowing grace and elegance.

But it is precisely because of this that the red hickey with fine tooth marks looming between the collar of his snow-white shirt makes people feel more disobedient.

Not only that, but his Adam's apple is also suspiciously red...

Jian Wei coughed lightly, and exchanged a glance with Jiang Fangrong. He smiled and was a little embarrassed.

Even if the two of them don't go in right now, they can probably know that Jian Xia is really fine.

Seemingly noticing their gazes, Fu Hanyun lowered his eyes and smiled, then quietly wrapped his collar around him.

"Has Xia Xia slept yet?" Afraid of seeing an even more inappropriate scene, the couple sat down in the small hall outside, feeling like going in directly.

Jian Xia lives in a VIP ward, which is similar to the ward Jiang Fangrong lived in before during her surgery, with a small living room.

"Sleeping soundly," Fu Hanyun poured two cups of hot water and handed them to the two, and sat down opposite, smiling, "You can go in and see him."

Jian Xia was indeed sleeping soundly.

Recently, I have been filming on a continuous axis. The work intensity is already extremely high. In addition, when something happened at night, I was frightened again. Later, I was tired of pulling Fu Hanyun on the hospital bed? For a while...

He must be really tired by now.

He sank into the pillow quietly, his breath was shallow and long, his cheeks were rosy, and even his lips were suspiciously red.

The husband and wife were reluctant to wake him up, so they just stood quietly by the bed and watched for a long time. After a while, Jiang Fangrong couldn't help it, and only dared to gently reach out and touch his forehead.

When he came out, Fu Hanyun had already put on his clothes.

"Dad, Mom," he said, "I've booked a room in a nearby hotel, and I'll send you there to rest first."

"We can go there by ourselves." Jian Wei said, "You? Stay here with Xia Xia."

"You? Don't worry," Fu Hanyun said, "He just slept for an hour. Take him to the bathroom before going to bed. He won't wake up until dawn."

Talking and laughing, "If you let him know that I let you go by yourself, he will definitely be angry with me tomorrow."

The young couple? The relationship is so good? Jian Wei and Jiang Fangrong are very pleased with each other.

And they passed by the hotel when they came, so it shouldn't take more than half an hour to go back and forth.

The two looked at each other and smiled, without further delay.

Fu Hanyun just came back from abroad, with a lot of official duties on his hands, plus his parents were there, Jian Xia drove him back to the company the next day.

In the morning of that day, Fu's broke out a major positive? News, not long after the market opened, a big positive line was directly pulled to the daily limit.

Fu Hanyun went out this time and brought back not only a new core team, but also a new project.

The scale of the project is huge, and its influence is even more significant than that in the eastern suburbs.

This is also the certificate of honor presented by the new core team to him and to Fu.

Mr. Zhang resigned, Mr. Li, Mr. Wang, Mr. Zhou and others were all transferred out of power, and Mr. Wen was directly imprisoned...

Although these people belong to the Fu family, they can be called bigwigs in the entire economic circle and have a huge influence.

Let alone so many people, just one random person is enough? It's enough to cause headaches.

Even they couldn't keep their positions, let alone those little shrimps and crabs below.

Fu Hanyun is doing a fundamental cleansing of the Fu family, but with the loss of a large number of talents and mainstays, in the eyes of outsiders, his actions also dragged the Fu family into a precarious situation.

So from the very beginning, countless pairs of eyes were staring at his next move to see how he would end up in the end.

It wasn't until Jin Hua led a new team back to China and brought such a big project that everyone had to secretly sigh for the subtlety of this move.

Jin Hua has long been a giant in the industry. After so many years of hard work, he has great influence both at home and abroad.

It is also because of this that many people forget that he was actually a young general under Fu Hanyun's father.

His return was an unexpected joy, but after thinking about it, he felt it was a matter of course.

Back then, it was the old Wen who was imprisoned who pushed away the fledgling Jin Hua.

This is also the reason why Fu Hanyun showed some kindness to other people, but he was the only one who killed this old man.

Not only is it related to Wen Lao himself? Even his son and grandson have also been implicated.

Jin Hua led a delegation back to China, and before he even showed up, the popularity had already reached the peak.

This is also the reason why Fu's stock soared instantly.

[Oh my god, last time which brother said to keep sucking low, I knelt down to him. 】

【Great God, please accept my knee. I was disobedient last time. As a result, all the low positions were thrown away. Now I want to get on the car and I can't get on it. 】

[I smoked some a while ago, and recently I have made a profit of more than a dozen points. I don't know whether to sell or keep it. Xiaosan is afraid. 】

[Keep it buddy, it's good now? Just came here, there will definitely be a big wave of market prices in the future...]

[I threw it away before, but now my heart is bleeding. 】

[The seed of injustice? It's me. The stock price was stable before, and I was reluctant to sell it for a profit. Then it fell into the green, and I didn't dare to bet.

【...】

Different from the lively atmosphere in the stock bar and the Internet, Fu Tingqing's house is too quiet at the moment.

Fu Hanyun's move without warning caught them by surprise, and even the hope of a comeback in the future became slim.

"Ah." Wan Leshan sighed, "The old man ordered the project in the eastern suburbs before, so we will do as he said. Seriously? I submitted the formal materials, is it useful? Do you think so?"

He clapped his hands: "No! I sent them back together with the next few items."

"Why did he make such a big move so quietly?" Lin Jingya was furious when she saw the news, "We still have a part in the Fu family."

"It's useless, now? Now that Fu Hanyun is in power, and the central team has all been replaced by his own people, it will be really difficult for Wanjia to design in the future." Lin Jingxian also sighed.

"It's all your fault?" Lin Jingya turned her anger on Fu Tingqing, "Useless things?"

Fu Tingqing: "..."

"His illness..." Wan Leshan frowned slightly, "How is it possible? It didn't affect him at all? I went to the company to see the old man from a distance. Why is he looking better than before?"

It is precisely because of this disease that many people think that it can be done without a single soldier? Sit back and reap the benefits of the fisherman, and it also makes many people careless from the bottom of their hearts.

If not, if everyone fights to the death and fights hard, it may not be so fast to reach this stage.

The room fell silent.

For the first time, a few people had doubts about the medical records that were secretly photographed at Chen Jin's place.

"Tomorrow, Xiaoqing and I will go to see that family," Lin Jingya said, not even wanting to mention the names of Jian Yuan and his wife. "Let's see if there is any useful information over there."

Wan Baiqing called her yesterday, but she still thought he was obsessed.

Although she was too lazy to waste energy on this matter, she still asked people to check the information of Jane's family in depth.

It doesn't matter if you don't check, it's only found out after a check, and the relationship between the two brothers of the Jian family has almost broken.

This in turn made her change her mind?

Although this family can almost be ignored, what if, what if they can find out some news that even they don't know?

In the evening of the next day, Lin Jingya and Wan Baiqing arrived in Laian on time.

When we arrived, the three members of the Jian family were already waiting in the box.

Lin Jingya originally didn't want to meet them in Lai'an, but the stupid Jian family had no choice but to come here for dinner.

Wan Baiqing was inexperienced, so she agreed in advance, but she was annoyed by the company's changes, so she didn't have time to deal with it in time.

Until she got to the special box on the top floor, her eyebrows didn't relax.

But after thinking about it carefully, I feel that it's nothing. After all, it's human nature to have a meal together when you meet your in-laws. Even if Fu Hanyun seeks her out, she's fine? Explain it.

But as a remedy, she asked the restaurant manager to turn off the camera in the box.

When the two entered, Jian Yuan's family of three were standing by the window and looking out.

Laian's consumption is high, and it is difficult to locate. Although Jian Yuan and his wife have been there once or twice, they only eat downstairs.

Standing in the huge and luxurious box on the top floor at this moment, the entire glass wall in front of him is spotless, and the whole city's bright lights can be seen in a panoramic view, giving people an illusion that they are walking on the clouds at this moment, floating away.

So this is the feeling of a person in a high position?

Both Jian Yuan and Zhao Wen felt a strong sense of weightlessness and imbalance in their hearts.

"Brother usually? Is this where you come to eat?" After all, Jian Lin is young, and the question is very straightforward.

"That's right." Zhao Wen said, with envy and jealousy in her tone, "If it weren't for the situation at that time, you should be the one sitting here."

There was a cold sneer from behind, and the three of them hurriedly turned around, facing Wan Baiqing's disgusted and contemptuous eyes.

"Cough." Jian Yuan was the first to come back to his senses, and hurriedly stepped forward to extend his hand to Lin Jingya, "Mrs. Fu, how are you?"

It was not the title of "Ms. Lin" in Wan Baiqing's phone call, but was changed to "Mrs. Fu" in due course.

After all, Ryan is the property of the Fu family.

Lin Jingya's disdain for Jane's family was no younger than Wan Bai's, but after all, she had been in the business field for many years, and now she wanted to take something out of the Jane's family, so her attitude was much gentler.

She stretched out her hand and shook Jian Yuan: "They are all in-laws, so don't be so polite."

He greeted Zhao Wen and Jian Lin again: "Sit down, sit down and talk."

"Auntie," Jian Lin couldn't help asking as soon as he sat down, "If I come to eat with my parents in the future, can I use this box?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he received Wan Baiqing's cold eyes.

Jian Lin pouted and leaned towards his mother.

Lin Jingya felt that she was about to spit out her overnight meal, but she still had a smile on her face.

"If the box is empty, if you give my name, they will bring you up."

"Really?" Jian Lin was so happy that he raised his face proudly.

His aunt worked so hard, Wan Baiqing was not good? He kept making trouble, drinking tea with his head down to hide the disgust in his eyes.

"When I first came in, I heard you guys say, if it wasn't for the situation at that time, the one sitting here would be..." Lin Jingya also took a sip of water, moved her eyes to Jian Lin with a smile, and began to move Leading the topic sensually, "Jian Lin, right Jian Lin, why did you say that?"

"Don't you? Don't you know?" Zhao Wen was unmoved.

She's not stupid. If they weren't useful, how could the wife of the second room of the Fu family? Would? Would take the initiative to ask them to meet?

They didn't have any bargaining chips in their hands at all. If they say everything in one go, what else can they talk about later?

Moreover, they have also seen the news in the morning, so they naturally know that Fu Hanyun has completely controlled the Fu family now, and when the situation changes suddenly, they have to be more careful in what they say and do.

It is the best choice not only to get the benefits, but also not to offend Fu Hanyun.

"Know what?" Facing the toady family who wanted to eat swan meat, Wan Baiqing really couldn't offer anything good? His face turned pale.

Seeing him like this, Zhao Wen calmed down this time.

She smiled and lowered her head to drink water: "Of course I can reveal the inside story to you, but what benefits can I get?"

Can? The problem solved with money is not a problem, Lin Jingya doesn't care much: "What kind of advantages do you think are suitable?"

"Three requirements," Zhao Wen said loudly, "First, my family, Linlin, is about to take an art test, and we need a signing identity to gild him. Our requirements are not too difficult, as long as he signs into Summer Entertainment That's it."

She paused, and used the aggressive method, "Although Summer Entertainment was founded by Fu Hanyun, why is the surname Fu, isn't it difficult for you? The Fu family?"

The dishes had already been ordered, and they were served one after another. Jian Lin was concentrating on eating, but when he heard the movements in his hands, he also paused, and looked at Lin Jingya expectantly.

Lin Jingya smiled.

Even Wan Baiqing couldn't sign in, how could she? Let them do it?

"If you don't want to delay the children," she said differently, "I suggest that it's better not to sign Summer Entertainment."

"Why?" Jian Lin asked.

"You? Think about it, you? You have a bad relationship with Jian Xia? Fu Hanyun has a weird and unreasonable temper. Once he rises up one day and freezes you? Wouldn't it be a delay?"

She sighed softly: "Otherwise, why doesn't our family, Qingqing, sign for Summer Entertainment and sign for Hongguo?"

Sure enough, the Jian family couple looked at each other and hesitated.

"If you really want to sign a contract," Lin Jingya strikes while the iron is hot, "I can draw a line between you and Hongguo Entertainment. With Linlin's condition, there will definitely be no problem."

She knows Hongguo Entertainment.

Before Wan Baiqing signed the contract, she and her sister worked together.

And with the relationship between Jian Lin and Jian Xia, there are some gimmicks, and there should be no rejection there.

Seeing that the other person didn't speak, she continued: "If you can't make up your mind, you guys can? Think about it before making a decision. As for the second request, you can say it first and listen."

The second requirement is a bit of a lion's mouth?

"The house we live in now, I believe you should have heard about it, and it is still mortgaged in the bank," Zhao Wen said, "I hope you can help us release it immediately."

Although it is not located in the city center, the area of Jian's house is not small, and it has experienced a period of skyrocketing housing prices in the middle. 10,000 is definitely not enough.

This is also the reason why Jian Wei was able to borrow such a huge amount of money from the bank at that time.

Hearing this, Lin Jingya smiled, even if she pretended to be, there was a hint of sarcasm in her eyes.

"I'm not short of money, but I shouldn't be taken advantage of like this." She said, "If it's really inconvenient for you to tell, then forget it."

She turned her head to look at Wan Baiqing: "Qingqing, let's go."

This condition was originally raised with a guilty conscience, but now that they were leaving, Zhao Wen panicked.

"Then what conditions do you think are suitable?" she asked.

"Tell me everything you know, and I don't care if it's useful or not. The price of two million yuan is enough for your family to live for a while, right? If it's not good enough, even if the house is taken over by the bank , you can still go to the suburbs to buy a small house, so you won't be displaced."

"That won't work." Zhao Wen also turned cold, "You? Sending the beggar? Pretend I haven't seen the money?"

In the past, when the family business was good, Jian Wei gave them as little as 100,000 to 400,000 or 500,000 every month, and two million was not enough for their pocket money for a year.

Still, they haven't seen that much money in a long time.

The whole family does not have the ability to make money, and now they are living a life of digging and searching.

Although two million is not much, it is already a lot in Jian Yuan's ears, and he is very satisfied.

But Zhao Wen disagreed.

This is also the reason why they handed over all the right to speak to Zhao Wen before they came.

"Then you? Tell me something reasonable, I'll listen." Lin Jingya said.

Zhao Wen hesitated for a moment, afraid that if there were too many, people would be told away, and if there were too few, she would not be reconciled.

Jian Yuan under the table kept kicking her. She lowered her head and saw Jian Yuan stretching out a hand? Palm.

five million?

In fact, it is not unacceptable.

Zhao Wen spoke slowly: "Six million, plus the first condition of signing with Hongguo Entertainment."

Lin Jingya laughed, but didn't bargain with them again: "Yes, yes."

Earning an extra million, Jian Yuan and his wife were quietly relieved.

Even though the ridicule and contempt in Wan Baiqing's eyes on the other side were about to flow out, they didn't care at all?

"The third condition is very simple." Zhao Wen didn't hesitate anymore, "I hope you can keep this matter secret and don't let anyone know that you got the news from us."

"Of course." Lin Jingya said, "I still understand the truth of not forgetting the well digger when drinking water."

"Xia Xia and Mr. Fu got married not because of their relationship," Zhao Wen confessed, "It was because Mr. Fu was seriously ill at the time and needed a marriage."

With a snap, the fork in Wan Baiqing's hand fell down, and his eyes widened in surprise.

In the short two days after the confirmation, he spent his days like years, tossing and turning, thinking about countless "possibility", but he never thought of this "possibility".

Not only him, but even Lin Jingya was stunned for a moment, but then she suddenly realized.

No wonder there are so many people around Fu Hanyun, he didn't like any of them, but suddenly he got together with a little artist...

So it was also because of his illness?

Yesterday they already had doubts about the previously secretly filmed medical records, but now, Lin Jingya slowly relaxed again.

As long as Fu Hanyun is really sick, she will not be afraid.

After all, the disease cannot get rid of its roots.

Even if Fu Hanyun is in power for the time being, so what if he doesn't have a healthy body? If one day in the future, he gets sick, then they will be the only one left in the Fu family, and the Fu family will naturally still belong to them.

She drank the soup slowly, and heard Wan Baiqing ask: "Why did you choose him?"

"Actually, we're not too sure." Although we have been saying that Jian Lin didn't go to Fu's house, his family suffered a big loss, but in fact, at that time? Think about it, at that time, the marriage request proposed by the Fu family was indeed more like a clear purpose for Jian Xia.

It's just that they've been reluctant? Just admit it.

This is why they can continue to stand on the moral high ground and accuse Jian Xia's family of owing them.

But now they are not facing Jian Wei and his wife, nor Jian Xia, but Lin Jingya and Wan Baiqing, so there is no need for Zhao Wen to put on a show.

"I'm not sure." She said, "Maybe I asked someone to figure it out, or maybe my family just went bankrupt at that time..."

She thought for a while and said, "After all, you also know that if you are not sick to a certain extent, how could you? You have such a family background? Would you take the path of Chongxi?"

Wan Baiqing frowned even tighter.

He is willing to? He is willing to?

It's not for the property of the Fu family, as long as it's Fu Hanyun, he's willing to do it.

Why did Fu Hanyun still ask outside?

Is it really because of Jian Xia's horoscope?

"You guys saw it too," Zhao Wen said, "after Jian Xia passed by, Mr. Fu was obviously much better. He could walk with someone in his arms, and the wind was blowing under his feet. use."

Knowing everything she should know, Lin Jingya didn't want to stay in a daze any longer, and led Wan Baiqing out of the venue first.

On the other hand, the three members of the Jian family stayed in the private room after the meal, and then left for a while.

It's just that they didn't know that as soon as Lin Jingya got out of the box, she called the manager of the restaurant over and told them that the three of them would never be allowed to come to the box on the top floor again.

On the way back, both Lin Jingya and Wan Baiqing were preoccupied.

For Lin Jingya, things suddenly became simpler.

Although she doesn't believe in the so-called Chongxi, she still feels that if Jian Xia can bring positive energy to Fu Hanyun, then the best way is to destroy their relationship first.

But if you think about it, it seems that there is nothing to destroy.

After all, the two of them don't have any real feelings in them, one is just asking for safety and the other is asking for money.

Could it just be? Wait first?

It doesn't matter if you wait first, his illness is normal, it's just a matter of time.

Lin Jingya breathed a sigh of relief quietly, feeling deeply that this trip was worthwhile, at least she confirmed Fu Hanyun's condition.

No matter how tough Fu Hanyun's wrists are, without health, they are in danger. This is the greatest benefit for them.

Relatively speaking, Wan Baiqing's emotions at the moment are much more complicated.

In the past two days, he has been thinking that as long as he truly confirms that the other party is indeed Jian Xia, he will never give in, no matter whether it is overtly or secretly.

He was the one who fell in love with Fu Hanyun first, when he was still very young.

He doesn't remember when it was too early, but he still has the memory of when he was four or five years old.

At that time, every time he went to his aunt's house, he couldn't help sneaking a look at that good-looking but indifferent little brother.

It has been many years since I saw it.

Why should he passively give up to someone he has liked for so many years?

But now? Now that he really knew that the other party was Jian Xia, he didn't know how to deal with it for a moment, and his heart was mixed with sadness and joy, becoming disorganized.

The sad thing is that the other party is really Jian Xia, and the happy thing is that they have no feelings, just for the so-called happiness.

Wan Baiqing didn't believe this, but when he thought that the other party was Fu Hanyun, he couldn't help becoming cautious.

Is it really so divine?

Could it be that Fu Hanyun's body gradually recovered just because they were together?

If he gets involved, will it have a bad effect on his body?

Shouldn't he also take Fu Hanyun's horoscope to combine with his own?

...

As the car drove past Budu Gate, Wan Baiqing said hello to Lin Jingya and got off the car early, wanting to have a drink or two.

Standing under the Fatong tree downstairs in Budu, Wan Baiqing couldn't help but look up slightly.

In fact, even Budu came here because Fu Hanyun would come to him occasionally, and he chose the most expensive third floor as soon as he came.

Even from the beginning to the end, he only met Fu Hanyun here twice, and every time when he got up to greet him, the other party just nodded lightly and would never look at him more, but he still liked it here.

In his life, there are too many traces of Fu Hanyun.

So much that he couldn't give up.

Jian Xia rested in the ward for two days, accompanied by her parents, and her roommates even found time to come over. It was rare for the four of them to gather in the dormitory, even Zhou Kaiyang, Liu Xuan, and Jiang Ning also came.

As soon as he left, the group began to catch up with Xue Rong's role.

Although Xue Rong couldn't come over, he and other colleagues in the crew also expressed condolences to him via video.

Not to mention Fu Hanyun.

Even though he was so busy, he would come to eat with him every day and spend the night with him in the ward every night.

Jian Xia was almost bubbling with happiness.

"I'm going to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow." Just after dinner, Jian Xia happily sat on the sofa and sighed, "How nice?"

"Go home? Rest for two days." Fu Hanyun was helping Jian Wei pack the lunch boxes on the table, and smiled.

Jiang Fangrong was still a little worried: "When I think about going back and going to be so tall? Filming, I panic in my heart."

Fu Hanyun didn't speak, and looked up at Jian Xia calmly.

The fear of that day unfolded slowly in his heart again like a replay of a movie.

If Jian Xia just likes to read books, play basketball, shop for delicious food, or just dance and play the piano...

that would be nice?.

But Jian Xia has her own dream.

He likes acting.

After serious consideration, I chose to major in acting.

He should have had a great career.

"They said it was an accident." Jian Xia hugged Jiang Fangrong's arm coquettishly and shook it.

When in front of his parents?, his movements and expressions will be extra childish.

That's what Fu Hanyun can't have, and Fu Cong has never been around him.

People are particularly envious, but they also feel joy and happiness with empathy.

It was indeed an accident that day, but it cannot be described by just two words: accident, because it is also related to the professionalism and morality of some people.

Because of the replacement of old and new equipment, most of the old equipment was taken away before all the new equipment arrived. As a result, when Jian Xia hung the wires, the buckles were not enough. The wire master thought that Jian Xia was thin, so he just found I took two and buckled it up.

Fortunately, there are only two, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.

"Don't worry, Mom." Seeing that Jiang Fangrong still couldn't feel at ease, Fu Hanyun smiled, "In the future? There won't be? This kind of? Problem."

"That's good?" In Jiang Fangrong's eyes, Fu Hanyun was steady and capable. As soon as he opened his mouth, she immediately relaxed a little.

"You? Look at you, Mom, your eyes are on the outer space." Jian Xia didn't want to, "I just listen to Fu Hanyun."

"This child." Jiang Fangrong was pulled dizzily by her. She couldn't help smiling and patted him on the shoulder twice, "Who am I doing this for?"

"Don't shake it." Jian Wei also laughed, "Be careful not to touch the wound?"

When the phone rang, Fu Hanyun looked down at the phone number on the screen, and went to the window with a smile.

"By the way, Dad, Mom," Jian Xia said, "Didn't Jiang Ning come over today and tell me about the Wei family."

"What about the loan?" Jian Wei asked.

"Yeah." Jian Xia nodded, "Is the situation of the Wei family not very good?"

He didn't say it very carefully. In fact, Jiang Ning's original words were:

"The asset inspector at the bank said that the Wei family is not very optimistic now, and I heard that XCA SHIPPING has made new moves recently. It is estimated that it will be difficult for their family to repay the loan in the first half of the year. Small."

The loan amount from the Wei family was not small, and it was divided into two parts, one with a term of half a year and the other with a term of one year.

It's already mid-April, and they haven't paid back a cent, let alone XCA's sudden move now.

Think about it and know what kind of difficulties they will face.

Jian Wei sighed a little, and was about to say something, but Fu Hanyun had already finished talking on the phone.

"Dad, Mom, Xia Xia," he raised his hand to take the windbreaker from the shelf, "I have something to do, so I'll go out first."

Fu Hanyun has been very busy recently, Jian Xia told him after hearing the words: "You? You are busy? Go home after work? Okay? Rest for a night, I don't need you at all with this injury? Come and accompany me to bed every day."

Fu Hanyun was tall, and the hospital bed was narrow and small. When he woke up in the middle of the night and saw him, he always had a long leg hanging in mid-air.

Jian Xia looked distressed.

Hearing this, Fu Hanyun laughed, bent over and rubbed the top of Jian Xia's hair: "What are you talking about?"

Laughing again, "Come back soon."

His good-looking smile is full of doting, but it's so good-looking. The smile disappears as soon as he leaves the ward, and Fu Hanyun's deep eyes become ice-cold.

He went downstairs, got into the car, and went straight to Budu.

The third floor of Budu is still quiet, soft music is like a soft spring wind blowing past my ears.

Wan Baiqing tilted his head to look out, can you see the shadow of the Fatong tree along the path, casting a long curved shadow under the street lamp, and a couple is trapped in the shadow and kissing passionately.

And then? Go forward , it is the bright night scene drawn out by thousands of lights.

This is where Fu Hanyun usually sits.

He didn't dare to sit before, but now he knows that he won't come.

He was not allowed to go away, no matter on official or private matters.

what to do?

His mind was a mess.

If Fu Hanyun's condition is really improved because of Jian Xia, then if he does some things, it will definitely cause damage to Fu Hanyun.

This question has been turning over in his mind countless times.

But......

He couldn't watch Jian Xia stay beside Fu Hanyun so comfortably.

Who knows? He thought again, maybe Fu Hanyun's physical improvement has nothing to do with Jian Xia at all.

He didn't understand how he could be trapped in such a ridiculous statement.

The wine glass in his hand was held tightly by him, as if he wished he could crush it.

Just when Wan Baiqing finally made up his mind, a tall figure suddenly stepped out from the dim light at the end of the corridor.

Even if he couldn't see his face clearly, he could recognize it as Fu Hanyun at a glance.

He is walking towards him.

Wan Baiqing's heartbeat speeded up unconsciously, the alcohol slowly made his cheeks hot, and his mind became less clear-headed.

I don't know how many years, he has long been used to looking at his back.

But now, he was coming towards him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6K 30
"We'll be together forever Love..." Izuku, an old buddy. its been a bit but I know he's out there. and one day he'll be back. ~yees. he'll be perver...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...