Symphogear: The Fury of gods...

Da XDisius

This story is the sequel to "The Fury of gods". As I said in part 1: This story takes place after the events... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

8 0 2
Da XDisius

Hermod and the girls enter the house

Hermod: Have your two friends recovered from the coma?

Maria: Shirabe is in rehab...but Kirika...The electric shock inflicted by Nerthus slowed down her heart

Hermod and the girls were clearly worried about Kirika and Shirabe's health. The news that Kirika had suffered heart problems as a result of the electric shock was a cause for great concern.

Hibiki: (worried) How serious is Kirika's situation? What are they doing to help her? I'm afraid to think she won't make it

Maria: (with concern) It's a delicate situation. Experts are doing everything they can to help her, but it's a difficult journey. We will continue to hope and support Kirika with all our hearts.

Hermod: (serious) Kirika is strong, girls. We must not lose hope. Her determination can work wonders.

Chris: (angrily) Nerthus, if I take it out on you...

Hibiki: (firmly) We will stay by her side and do everything we can to help her recover.

Maria: (with gratitude) Thanks, girls. Your support is important. She will give us the strength to face this challenge together.

*transition to hospital*

Shirabe: I'll be here for a few more weeks

Hibiki, Chris, Maria and Hermod visited Shirabe at the hospital. Seeing their friend in that situation was difficult, but they were there to show their support.

Hibiki: (with love) Shirabe, are you okay?

Shirabe: (smiling) Yes, I'm improving day by day. Thanks for coming to see me and Hermod, thanks for getting me and Kiri-Chan out of trouble

Hermod: (smiling) It was a pleasure to help. You are all brave and strong, and I am happy to be able to help you in some way.

Chris: (firmly) We will continue to visit you and stay by your side, Shirabe.

Maria: (gratefully) We are a team, Shirabe. No one is left behind.

Shirabe was silent for a moment

Shirabe: When Nerthus electrocuted her ... I was scared to death, I thought "good, she's dead" ... (with teary eyes) poor Kiri-Chan, what did she do to her to deserve this? (Tears in my eyes) Why is it that every time we try to do good, that we fight to defend the world, does someone end up hating us? Why?

Poor Shirabe burst into tears,
Her words expressed the deep sense of frustration and despair she could feel at the injustice of the world and the suffering inflicted on the people they loved. She was a difficult reality to accept.

Shirabe's reaction was understandable, considering everything they had been through. His question reflected the deep frustration and pain he felt at the injustices suffered by them and the people they loved.

Hibiki: (touched) Shirabe... I know it's hard to understand, but we must continue to fight for the good. Even when it seems like the world hates us, there are always people who support us and believe in us. We must not allow evil to bend us.

Chris: (firmly) We have the power to make a difference, even if sometimes it seems impossible. We cannot allow desperation to take over.

Maria: (with compassion) Shirabe, we are here for you and Kirika. We have overcome many challenges together and we will overcome this one too.

The girls rallied around Shirabe, hugging her and showing their support.

Hermod:(thought) In this world inhabited by a shitty race, I'm glad that some individuals can still call themselves "human"

The girls' supportive hug and Hermod's words of comfort meant a lot to Shirabe. They needed each other to overcome the challenges before them, and in that moment, they were united by the strength of their friendship and the determination to protect each other and fight for good.

Shirabe: (quieter) Thanks, girls, Hermod. I know you're right. We cannot allow desperation to take over. We will continue to fight, for Kirika and for the world we want to protect.

Hibiki: (smiling) That's how it's done, Shirabe. We will continue to fight together.

Chris: (firmly) No matter how many challenges await us, we will face them together.

Maria: (determined) We have a mission, and we won't stop until it's completed.

Hermod: (with admiration) You are incredible, girls. You will be successful, I am sure of that.

With a new sense of purpose, the group prepared to face the challenges ahead, united by the strength of their friendship and the will to protect what was important to them.

Hermod:Well, it's time for me to go, Baldur will be waiting for me

Hermod prepared to leave to join Baldur and continue with their tasks. She took leave of the girls with a smile.

Hermod: (smiling) Thanks for having me. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to call me.

Hibiki: (thankful) Thanks, Hermod. If we need it, we won't hesitate.

Chris: (with a smile) Safe travels, Hermod.

Maria: (thankful) Thank you for being here with us.

Hermod said goodbye to the girls and departed, leaving them with the determination to face the challenges ahead and protect what they held dear.

The three girls were in the hospital corridor when...

Doctor: Are you Maria Cadenzavna Eve, Tachibana Hibiki and Yukine Chris?

Hibiki: Sure, why?

Doctor: This is the patient Akatsuki Kirika... Her heart stopped... Kirika is dead

The doctor's words struck the girls like lightning. They were left speechless, unable to accept the news that Kirika, their friend and fellow Symphogear, was dead. Shock and desperation were written on their faces.

Hibiki: (with a trembling voice) H-how... It can't be...

Chris: (shocked) Kirika... No...

Maria: (crying) It can't be true...

The doctor continued to explain to them the situation and what had caused Kirika's death, but the words seemed distant and irrelevant as the girls were overwhelmed by pain and sadness. It was a time of unbearable loss.

After listening to the doctor explain the circumstances of Kirika's death, the girls were accompanied to the hospital room where their friend's body lay. It was a moment of great pain and dismay.

Tears flowed freely as they looked at Kirika, still and pale. They couldn't believe it. The girl who had fought alongside them had been torn away from them in an instant.

Hibiki: (crying) Kirika...she can't end up like this...

Chris: (shocked) I can't believe it... it's so unfair...

Maria: (sobbing) She was our friend, our companion... why?

The girls took time to cry and mourn Kirika, to share their memories of her, and to try to cope with the unbearable loss of her. It was a time of deep sadness and mourning, and the world suddenly seemed like a much darker place without Kirika by their side.

After spending time in Kirika's room, the girls left the hospital with heavy hearts. The loss of Kirika was a deep wound, and the pain they felt was unimaginable. They walked in silence, each lost in their own thoughts.

Maria: (with a trembling voice) I don't know how we'll get through this without her.

Chris: (crying) she was an important part of our team...her will be missed.

Hibiki: (determined) But we have to keep fighting. It's what Kirika would have wanted from us.

Maria: (sadly) You're right, Hibiki. We must honor his memory and protect the world.

The girls hugged each other, seeking comfort in each other as they faced this painful loss. They didn't know what the future would hold for them, but they knew that they would continue to fight for good, in Kirika's name.

That night, while silence reigned in Kirika's room, now deceased, Odin approached the girl's corpse

Odin:Your time has not yet come, young warrior

Odin leaned over the deceased Kirika, his face expressing sadness and determination. He had listened to Kirika's sacrifice and the courageous spirit he had shown in his fight against Nerthus.

Odin: (whispering) Your strength and courage were truly extraordinary, Kirika Akatsuki. You are a valiant warrior and the world needs you.

With a wave of his hand, Odin began to exude a mysterious energy that surrounded Kirika. The room filled with golden light and the air seemed to vibrate with an ancient power.

Odin: (in a determined voice) Rise, Kirika Akatsuki, Symphogear of Determination!

With a final effort, Odin transferred some of his powerful life energy into Kirika's footprint, trying to bring her back to life. His magic rang through the air as Kirika's fate hung in the balance between life and death.

By the next day, the girls were gathered in the Symphogear room, still reeling from the loss of Kirika. The atmosphere was dark and sad, and each of them was trying to process the pain of losing her friend.

Miku: (teary-eyed) Kirika was so young and full of life...

Hibiki: (dejected) I can't believe she's really gone... (crying) We'll never see her sweet smile again

The girls' sadness was palpable as they shared the burden of Kirika's loss. They had fought alongside her for so long, and now they had to face the void left by her absence.

Chris: (softly) It's hard to take. Kirika always had a way of igniting our spirits, even in the darkest moments.

Maria: (moved) I hope you are finally finding peace...(angrily) Nerthus will pay for what he has done.

Chris:(enraged) Stop trying to get her on the right path, let's kill her!!!

Tsubasa:(enraged) Let's make that bitch pay!!

The girls' anger against Nerthus was palpable, and they seemed determined to make them pay for Kirika's death. Their anger and determination were an unstoppable force, and they prepared to fight with even more ferocity to honor the memory of their lost friend.

Hibiki: (with determination) Yes, we will fight with everything we have. Kirika will not be forgotten.

Miku: (firmly) We can't let Nerthus continue to wreak havoc.

Tsubasa: (angrily) We will avenge her, no matter what.

Genjuuro rushes into the girls' room

Genjuuro: (urgency) Everyone at the hospital, now, something happened... I have no words to describe it!!!!

The girls were surprised by the urgency in Genjuuro's voice and immediately rushed to the hospital, worried about what might have happened. The atmosphere was filled with tension as they headed towards the unknown destination.

The girls, along with Genjuuro, immediately rushed to the hospital

Doctor: I don't know what to say, last night I gave these girls the news of his passing and this morning... you better go and check for yourselves

Genjuuro and the girls entered Kirika's room and saw her healthy as a fiddle

The girls and Genjuuro were shocked to see Kirika in her hospital room, seemingly safe and sound. It was a miracle that none of them could explain.

Hibiki: (confused) But... how is this possible? Yesterday you told us that she was dead...

Chris: (amazed) It's a miracle...

Maria: (amazed) Kirika...

Kirika: (smiling) Eh eh, I'm back!

The happiness of seeing Kirika alive and healthy overwhelmed the girls, and each of them affectionately embraced her friend who had returned from the "realm of the dead". It was a moment of joy and wonder, and the explanation of how Kirika survived was still a mystery.

Hibiki: (crying) Thank goodness ... thank goodness really

Chris:(crying) Don't give us a scare like that again you idiot!!!

Tears of happiness fell from their eyes as they hugged Kirika tightly. It was an immense joy to be able to hug my friend again and know that she was still alive and well.

Kirika: (laughing) Sorry if I scared you... I don't even know how it happened, but I'm back.

Maria: (with a smile) No matter what, the important thing is that you are here with us.

Miku:But how is this possible?

Kirika: I'm not sure, dess, but when I was about to pass away I heard a voice, it said to me "Your time has not yet come, young warrior" then I woke up and found this letter

Tsubasa: (reading) "I was passing by here by chance, hello"

Genjuuro:Odin...that bastard had his hand in it

Hibiki: Odin? ... Then he's alive, and he passed through here!!!

Odin's presence and Kirika's mysterious return gave the girls a new sense of hope and determination. It was evident that Odin had played a role in this strange affair and, apparently, he had not disappeared as they thought.

Hibiki: (firmly) If Odin is alive, we must find him and find out what is happening. We cannot allow Nerthus and his followers to continue wreaking havoc.

Chris: (satisfied) Yes, let's go look for him and find out what he has in mind.

Maria: (with determination) We will continue to fight, with Odin's help or without him.

Tsubasa: (stops) Let's get ready, this will be an important mission.

The group prepared for their next challenge, ready to face the unknown and discover what Odin had in store and how they could stop Nerthus and the Helwalkers. It was a time of new hope and courage as they headed into the future.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9K 120 12
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾. ❝ '𝘚𝘰, 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘩𝘶𝘩?' 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰�...
18.2K 731 25
Thank you so much for #3 in #buckyxreader and #6 in #asgard Please be sure to read the second book in this series! It's a bit shorter but I'm sure yo...
3K 113 25
(Sequel to Winter) It had been a year since anyone had found her after the betrayal. Now Raptor finds herself being dragged back into the world of hu...
69K 2.6K 31
⚜ BOOK 1 OF THE EBONY THUNDER SERIES ⚜ 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁: 𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙺 - 𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂: 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 ❝𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 𝘔𝘌, 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘐𝘌�...