Illusion | Taekook ✔️

By amy_149

✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... More

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
5. Unexpected Changes
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
16. Helpless
17. The Answer
18. Intimate Moment
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
30. Pre-Reception
31. Reception
32. A Drink
33. Honey Moon
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
36. Executing Plan
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
41. First Breakfast
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
51. Knocking Some Sense
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
58. Doomed From The Start
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release

70. Epilogue

1.4K 50 134
By amy_149

A few days later......

Taehyung looked around the space that was empty, yet need work on it and furniture. It was two bedroom sized apartment, which Jungkook brought recently to move in.

"Hyung, I would still say, we don't need a new place." He sighed.

"I want to start us new Tae. A new life, a new place, a new us." Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind. "If you don't like this one, then I still have that house that I gifted you on wedding we can move there."

"No, I don't want a huge space either. It's just the two of us."

"And pets...."

"Pets?" Taehyung turned around, still in Jungkook's embrace.

"I mean don't you want us to have a cat or dog?"

"Cats are mean, we can have a puppy." Taehyung smiled.

"Then puppy it is. So, if it's final then should I call in renovation company if you want any changes."

"Yeah... It would be nice. Also, one more thing....." Taehyung bit his lower lip.

"What is it?"

"I want us to marry again. I mean, I want to say my vows again." Taehyung looked away.

"You don't have to Taehyung, I vouch for your sincerity."

"Jungkook... I know you do but I want to do it again. Back then they didn't came from my heart. If I couldn't say them again, I'll feel guilty my whole life. Please....." Taehyung pleaded.

"Alright love. We will do it again. What kind of wedding you want this time." Jungkook asked amusingly.

"I don't want a wedding, church would be enough. It's between me, you and God." Taehyung smiled.

"Hmm... We can do that but I have one condition." Jungkook smiled.

"I'll do anything."

"I'll tell you after our vows then..." Jungkook smiled.

"Why is that? Is it something serious?" Taehyung expressions changed into a fearful one.

"Doesn't matter, you promised me to do anything right?" Jungkook licked his lips looking at Taehyung.

"Yes..."

"Then wait for it." Jungkook pecked his forehead. On the other hand Taehyung was fearing what might other asked of him. Although he trusts Jungkook with his life but he was nervous.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung and Jungkook both were wearing black suits, which were identical to each other because it was Taehyung's wish to match with his husband. Standing infront of each other in the church, both of them were waiting for priest to start.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook leaned in and whispered.

"Yes..."

"It's okay, I am no stranger. Just your husband." Jungkook intertwined their fingers.

"Ha ha ha funny, Mr. Husband." Taehyung scoffed.

"Are we ready my children?" Priest questioned and other of them said yes in unison.

Priest opened the bible and started recite some verses regarding holy matrimony, while Jungkook and Taehyung both were looking at each other.

It made Jungkook remember, the day of their marriage. He remembers how beautiful and ethereal he looked. It was same today. For him Taehyung was same as first day.

On the other hand, for Taehyung it was all new. He saw Jungkook as his life partner. The man he was about to devote his life to, in this holy place. The man who made him whole. His other half.

"Now, first Mr. Jeon Jungkook you will procedd with your vows." Priest announced.

Jungkook's eyes were fixed on Taehyung, while holding both his hands, "It is same for me as the first time, just a bit of change because now I love you more. With each passing day my loved has increased for you. We have had our share of sour days but it is behind us now. From now onwards, I will hold you in every ease and difficulty, every happiness and sadness, every smiles and sorrows, on healthy days and on sick days, in this life and in afterlife, if it exists. Even death won't do us part. " Jungkook smiled, tears rolling down his eyes.

Taehyung was smiling like a love sick child, every word Jungkook said to him. He knew elder would keep it.

"Now, Mr. Jeon Taehyung it's your turn to say the vows."

"I have never had a idea, I would be so lucky to have a man like you to love me. You are perfect in every sense while I am a troubled soul. I confess that in past I didn't say my vows honestly, I regret it most but now I am glad that life gave me a chance to be with you again and say them again. Your love has changed me, it made me realize that love is the most beautiful feelings in world. When I was apart from you, those days were the hardest on my soul.

The peace and love you have given me, I will treasure it forever and now onwards I'll return the same. I accept you as my other half devoting my soul, body and mind. I will hold you in every ease and difficulty, every happiness and sadness, every smiles and sorrows, on healthy days and on sick days, in this life and in afterlife if it exists. Even death won't do us part."

"I pronounce you as husband and husband, in the eyes of God and Man. You can seal the bond with rings." Priest smiled.

"We already hav....." before Taehyung could complete, Jungkook held his hand sliding ring with the other one that he has already.

Taehyung looked at him with questioning eyes, before he could ask anything Jungkook pulled him from waist, kissing him harshly.

"Fuck... Let's go...." he whispered, dragging Taehyung with him.

"Why are we at the airport?" Taehyung questioned when Jungkook stopped the car.

"When there's a wedding, there is a honeymoon." Jungkook smiled cheekily, pulling Taehyung out of his seat.

"But wait.. We did not talk about this..."

"Isn't it obvious?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"We didn't marry for like first time..."

"Marriage is a marriage..." they both made their way to boarding counter and Jungkook was practically pushing and pulling Taehyung, like a teenage kid.

"Yes.. But what about... Ummm... The company.." Taehyung reminded the other.

"Hyunjin is very much capable of handling it." Jungkook said by now they were on their way to board the plane.

"Yes, but...."

"Didn't you tell me that you'd do anything, if I let you repeat our vows. That was my condition." Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung let out a silent gasp, "Why didn't you tell me before."

"Are you getting shy or something?" Jungkook turned around.

"No, umm why would I....? It's not like our first time. I am just saying what's difference we do it already....."

"And I won't mind doing it next seven days with you on different locations...." Jungkook stole a peck.

Taehyung was blushing hard now, "You are shameless..."

"Woahh big word, when you are the one who begs...."

Taehyung abruptly placed a hand on Jungkook's mouth because he was loud and people around them were looking in their direction. He pushed Jungkook inside to make him stop from spilling everything in public.

------------------------------------------------------------

"mmhh... harder Jungkook, I am on edge...."

Jungkook was panting heavily, thrusting in and out of younger. "Is it good, or my needy baby wants more."

"Yeah, there.... Just keep on... Fuckkk... I fucking love you Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung held on to the wall in front of him.

"I love you too but wait for me..." Jungkook snaked his arm gripping onto Taehyung length and placing his thumb to stop him for coming.

"Fuckk no... It's hurting..aghh.. I can't believe we are doing it in restaurant's rest room." Taehyung was now on the edge of forbade euphoria.

"Who told you to look hot. I am sorry I couldn't wait. Fuckk... I am coming." Jungkook thrusted a few more times and spilled.

"Oh God....." Taehyung knees were giving up, his legs shaking badly as he came, after Jungkook allowed him to.

Jungkook turned him around, kissing him tenderly, while holding him close to his body. Taehyung latched onto him to calm his senses.

"Are you okay now love?"

"Yes...Just need a minute..." Taehyung mumbled.

"Hmm... We should go back, our order must be served." Jungkook chuckled.

"If you were so hungry, then you shouldn't have pulled me here."

"I had to set my priorities right on what I should eat first, dinner or my husband." Jungkook giggled.

"Greedy...."

"For you always...." Jungkook pecked his forehead.

------------------------------------------------------

💕💕Author's Blabber 💕💕

I am delighted and bit sad to announce that "Illusion" has reached to it's end. A special chapter for Namjin will be next then that will be all.

Thankyou for giving all your love to this book. To all my regular readers which I see often with comments and votes including bgsv_27 Hayatazim sleephead__33 Everrevetk    leowuanaksb artmaria1980 Rochelle__212 anshisri07, a special thanks to all of you.

So, like always I have a few questions for y'all:

1. Who was your favorite character in the book and why?

2. Tell me your most favorite scene that you can't forget.

3. Which character can you relate to most?

Please, look forward to my other stories as well. Be healthy and safe. I wish you all best of luck in your life and goals.

P.s: I am happy to have you all.

Love from my side 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 15.9K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...
818K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
418K 30.3K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
30.6K 3.7K 33
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...