The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’—š’†š’“š’š š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’‘š’‚š’ˆš’† š‘µš’š’• š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’š’Šš’š’† š’†š’š’…š’”; It... More

Aesthetics āœØ
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

41

18.2K 948 111
By _purplesky12

Follow on insta: _.purplesky12
••••

"Ugh," he growled, gripping his hair tightly in a fist, irritated by her behavior. "Why can't she just get this one thing? He would never let her go."

Next morning-

"Mom, she is coming tomorrow" Vivaan said to Shalini while munching on his toast, which made her halt in her eating.

"Who?" She asked

"Vohi jo saal me ek bar ati hai or apki raato ki neend uda deti hai" (who comes once a year and steals away your night's sleep) he said chuckling and she just choked on her juice.

"What? Why?" she asked, and he looked at her.

"What do you mean by why, Mom? She always comes once a year." He replied .

" Is this any of your doing?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, doubting him.

On which he lightly gulped and drank down the apple juice and replied, "Are you doubting me, Mom? Why would I do such a thing?"

"Who knows if it's one of your plans or not," she answered, making him whine like a child who was continuously trying to make his mother believe that he was innocent.

But because of his some 'good deeds', she couldn't believe him.

"Mom! I am innocent, and she just had her second heart attack. Maybe that's the reason she is in a hurry to meet us, and also she didn't come to our wedding and couldn't meet my wife," he answered, on which she nodded and placed another parantha on her plate.

(Nani- maternal grandmother)

"Hmm, right. But what should we do if she is coming, that means Amisha should be here; otherwise, teri nani maa to mujhe taane de deke mardegi. Akhir unki nazron me to main aaj bhi teri dai hi hu," (Your grandmother will scold me to death. After all, in her eyes, I'm still your caretaker) Shalini answered, when tears welled up in the corner of her eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by Vivaan.

(What did you think who's coming?Yeh to Nani-maa nikli.😏)

He got up from his seat and went towards her and wiped her eyes.

"Kehne do jisko jo kehna hai. Mere liye aap meri maa ho," (Let anyone say whatever they want. For me, you are my mother.)-- he said, and she gave him a small smile.

"Mom, she is strictly warned not to take any kind of stress. But when she'll come and not spot Amisha here, she'll overthink, create drama, and also her heart condition isn't good; she just recovered," he said, on which Shalini nodded.

"But what should we do? We can't force Amisha to come here," she said, on which he internally smirked and innocently replied, "Mom, you—you can ask her; she won't deny you."

"Are you out of your mind? How can I? I won't force her; she's my daughter. I would never force her for anything. Moreover, it would be like favoring you," she replied, on which he scrunched up his nose.

"But it's for Nani, not for me. She can come until Nani stays and then go back," he said, giving an idea.

Shalini thought it over for a minute and then said, "I'll go to Singhanias today," on which he suddenly stood up and yelled.

"I'll come too." His reaction made her doubt him.

"Why are you so excited?" she asked.

"I am not. It's just—I haven't seen her in weeks. Yeah, that's it," he replied and then sat back, just like a good boy, making her nod, or more like making her believe his act.

| Vivaan |

*sigh*    I'm saved if Mom had caught me; I was doomed! I know Mom would persuade Amisha anyhow to come, but seeing her motherhood towards her, I can't assure anything. I just don't want anyone to know that it's also one of my plans.

Yes, I called Nani and asked her to come earlier than usual. She always came once a year to meet me and stayed for two weeks, but she always came in November or December.

So, I asked her to come earlier as she also had a heart attack earlier this month, so I had to beg her a lot. It's not like I'm just doing it for myself;

I love my Nani, but yeah, thoda sa bas thoda sa matlab h mera, okay?(I am just being a little selfish just a little )

Mom knows Nani has a weak heart, and when she'll know that Amisha and I are separated or there are some differences going on, she would overthink, and it may affect her as well.

So, I had to play my ace card, which is Nani.

Mom will ask Amisha, and when she'll tell her about the reason, Amisha, being my pretty girl, will agree. I know I am doing wrong, but this is the only option I have.

I just can't go and abduct her, bro. This isn't fiction; it's reality.

(Wake up to reality, Vivaan. This is exactly what you think it can't be. readers give him a reality check pls 🥲)

I want her love, and I know my ways are wrong, but my love isn't, at least not this time.

Once she comes back, I'll make sure to do anything to have her forgiveness, though she'll come only until Nani stays, and we have to act like a sweet normal couple. But even after Nani goes, I won't let her go back because this is her home.

I am her home,like she's mine

| Author |

"With a heavy heart and a warm smile on her face, Shalini went to the Singhanias.

"Aaye bataye kaise aana hua" (Hey, come have a seat, and how come you're here today ) -- Mrs. Singhania asked her.

To which she replied, "I came here to meet Amisha.Can you please call her? I want to have a small chat with her, which is very important."

"Yes, have a seat. I'll call her," Mrs. Singhania said and called Amisha.

Amisha came downstairs hurriedly, tying her hair in a bun with a small smile on her face. Shalini noticed a subtle change in her; after all, it had been 15 days. She could see that Amisha was happy, but she was here to disrupt that happiness.

"Mom, what a pleasant surprise! You know, I was missing you so much." Amisha came over and hugged her sideways.

"Trust me, Shalini, she just loves you a lot. She talked about you a lot, Mom. Esi hai itni achi hai, I felt jealous," ( she always praises you saying mom is like this, mom is like that) Mrs. Singhania said, making both of them chuckle.

Shalini turned to Amisha, patted her head lovingly, and kissed her on the forehead when she bent down to take her blessings.

"How are you my child" she asked on which amisha nodded her head lightly and smiled softly.

"Amisha, I wanted to talk to you about something," she said.

"You both go and talk in the garden. I'll send some snacks for you," her mother said and moved from there.Both of them went to the garden and sat on the wooden swing.

Shalini took Amisha's hand and said, "Beta you know, I always wanted a daughter, and I found a daughter in you as a daughter-in-law. I don't know what happened between you and my son, but I know one thing, whatever happened, it was entirely his fault. And if you are staying away from him, it must be something serious."

Amisha felt genuinely blessed and happy right now that her mother-in-law was trusting her over her son without knowing anything.

She didn't tell anything to anyone, though her brother, Vani, and her mother asked her continuously. But, seeing her change the topic every time they asked her about her and Vivaan, everyone stopped asking her.

"Thank you so much, Mom. I just don't know how to express how lucky I feel right now." She said and smiled.

"Beta, please don't hate me for what I'm about to ask. I know that whatever decision you make will be the best, and don't think I'm pressuring you for everything.

I just don't have any other option. I had to come here and ask you for this. I tried to think of any other solution but couldn't come up with one, so this is it ..." Shalini didn't complete her sentence and paused, taking a deep breath.

"Mom, please don't hesitate. Tell me whatever you were going to say. You're making me anxious now. Please, Mom don't worry, say it," Amisha asked her.

"It's Vivaan's Nani. She's coming here. She usually visits us once a year, usually in November or December. But this time, she's coming earlier than before because she didn't attend your wedding, and secondly, she just recovered from her second heart attack and wants to meet everyone, as no one's sure about the future.

So... can you come for just one week?Considering her weak heart, she won't be able to bear seeing her grandson and his wife staying away from each other," Shalini told Amisha everything.

She released her hands from Shalini's grasp. Her lips parted slightly, and she nodded her head in denial.

How could she just move back in there, living with Vivaan under one roof, acting all lovey-dovey? She just couldn't, considering the past.

"Don't worry, my child. I won't force you for anything, and I will respect your decision," Shalini said, reassuring her.

"Mom - Mom, I just can't - I..." Seeing her stuttering, Shalini patted her back and asked her to take deep breaths.

"I said, don't take too much tension. It will be your decision, and no one's going to force you. I won't let anyone do so," Shalini said, and by now, Amisha's face colors had changed.

She turned her head to the other side, closed her eyes, took breaths in and out, and finally asked, "When will she come, and for how long?"

"She'll come tomorrow and will stay for one week. But don't worry; you can take your time to think properly, and don't pressure yourself for anything," Shalini said and got up to leave but halted in her movement when Amisha said.

"I am ready. I'll come. I don't want Nani to have any tension because of me. I don't want her to get unwell because of me. It won't be that much difficult; I'll be able to manage," Amisha said.

Shalini just couldn't believe how great this woman was, and she was so proud of her son's choice. She herself was not well, but still, she couldn't stop being selfless.

"Par beta-" (but dear)

"No, Mom, it's okay. Just for one week, I'll do it. Also, I am better than before now," Amisha said and smiled widely.

"Kaise shukriya karu Bhagwan ko jo aisa heere diya hai mujhe. (How do I thank God for giving me such a gem?)  Thank you so much, my child, and yeah, don't stress about anything. And if ever Vivaan did or said something to you, just come to me. I'll take care of him," Shalini said, at which Amisha giggled a little.

Soon Shalini went back to her place and told Vivaan that Amisha wasn't coming, although she didn't want to, obviously, Shalini lied.
_____

"No, Mom, do something, please. Persuade her, please tell her I'll be nice to her. I won't trouble her; I'll stay at a distance of 5 meters from her. But please, call her, at least for Nani," Vivaan said, as his plan was clearly failing, and this could be his last chance, and he just didn't want to waste it.

"Ab kal ki kal dekhenge. Aur khabardar, jo Amisha ko call karke pareshan kia hai toh, she doesn't even want to see you," (We'll see about it tomorrow and don't you dare to trouble her by calling her )--  Shalini said and moved back to her room.

Vivaan was stressed out as hell and had no other option than waiting for the next day, as if some magic would happen.

And on the other hand, Amisha...

Sitting on the grass she plucked a lavender flower and folded her knees surrounding her over she placed her chin over her knees.

Plucking every petal of lavender, she was lost in thought, thinking about her past until that one day when she saw her love turning into a monster.

"What's wrong with my life? Don't I deserve any genuine love? Am I that unlucky in love?" She thought and scoffed a little on her statement.

"Maine to kabhi kisi ko dukh pahunchana bhi nahi chaha, to mere sath esa kyu horha h " (I never wanted to hurt anyone, then why all of this is happening to me)

Tears welled up in her eyes. She pressed her lips into a thin line because she didn't want to cry. She was tired of doing so.

"Why is this happening to me bhagwan ji  aap hi btaye itni buri hu mein that no one can love me?(please tell me god am I that bad ,that no one can love me)

"What crime have I committed to deserve all of this?Itni mushkil se to dobara pyar karna seekha tha, aur usme bhi - " (I had learned to love again with so much difficulty, and even in that...)

no matter how much she tried to control herself from crying, she couldn't and ended up crying.

"Kyun kiya unhone esa mere dil ke sath ? Pyar karna shuru kar dia tha, abhi bhi nahi dekh parhi hun unhe dard mein to sath kaise rahungi?(Why did he do this with my heart? I had just started to love, and I still can't bear to see him in pain, so how will I stay with him )

what should I do now " she thought and wiped off her tears which weren't stopping anytime soon.

••••
Words-2346

To those 2-3 people who comments on every chapter, you know who you are. You all don't know how much you make me so happy and encourage me to write better.

Thankyou ,saranghae <3
(Yahi bolte hai na? Itna to kdrama dkhkr seekh gyi m😎)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
84K 3.2K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
179K 5.7K 74
ā€¢ā€¢| 1st in Arranged Series |ā€¢ā€¢ Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
52K 3.2K 27
His foot steps fell near the bed as he pulled out a velvet box from his Kameez pocket. Twisting it in his hand, his lips formed into a sneer as he th...