Unmyeong 운명| Taekook ff ✔️

By nonofyourbuzinessuee

Can a nerd be an entertainment manager?! Yes it's quite possible. Can a nerd be a super star?! Maybe... But w... More

Part 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40

PART 27

238 16 1
By nonofyourbuzinessuee

Taehyung was staring at the ceiling of the same compartment, where Jeongguk first came being all shy to be his manager.

His eyes were void of any emotions. He wanted to talk to someone.... he wanted a hug.

Suddenly the compartment door opened.

"Huh.... what are you doing here this late????" Yoongi entered after finishing his work in studio.

"I saw the lights on, and look who I met..." Yoongi said closing the door behind and taking a seat on the other couch.

Taehyung was just blinking at him without saying any word.

"Taehyung.... I'm talking dudeeee...."

"I'm listening...."

"Come with me..."

Taehyung looked at him skeptically.

"You need Jimin." Yoongi said dragging him along with him.

Yoongi entered the pass code and the door opened with a ding.

There was something different in his house. He entered and saw the whole apartment lit by scented candles.

"Wait... I'll see...." Yoongi said awkwardly. God knows what went into Jimin to do all this at 3 am.

"Jimi..." He couldn't complete his sentence, before that a petite boy latched onto him, wearing a black night gown which barely reached his knees. The net material of the gown was not even trying to hide anything.

"Hi daddyyy..." Jimin trailed his one finger on Yoongi's jawline. Yoongi gulped, his eyes were diverting from Jimin to Taehyung.

Taehyung tried hard to control his laugh. But still a snort came out. Jimin turned around.

It was his turn to get shocked.

"I... I... I'll change..." Jimin ran within a second to his room.

Yoongi chuckled awkwardly turning on the lights.

Taehyung shook his head taking a seat. He very well know how horny his best friend is. And his never ending kinks are on another level.

Jimin came back, plastering a blank facial expression but his ears were saying otherwise. They were in deep shade of red.

"So what made you cockblock here at this hour..." Jimin was clearly annoyed, for getting his night ruined. He had shaved his whole body, took a scented bath and even he had fingered himself.

"He dragged me..." Taehyung pointed at Yoongi.

Jimin glared. Yoongi simply ignored the glare.

"Don't be a dork Taehyung... and say what is bothering you..." Yoongi said sternly.

"Is something up???" Jimin asked scooting closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung started sniffing. As soon as Jimin placed his hand on the other's thighs.

"Taehyung...." Jimin's voice cracked at end.

"I lost himm... I lost... I fucking lost him Jiminah..." Taehyung sobbed hard wrapping his arms around another.

"........ is it about Jeongguk...." Jimin asked.

Taehyung's cries became louder.

Jimin's heart was also beating loudly. He had witnessed many breakdowns of Taehyung, but this one was something else. He didn't know what exactly happened, how is Jeongguk and where he is...

"He... is married...." Taehyung said digging his nails on his another one.

Jimin felt so helpless, all he could do is caress his soulmate's back.

"He even have.... a... child... noo... Eun...ji told.... he... he had twins..."

After a long session of crying and wailing.

Jimin looked at his best fried who was devastated.

"Taehyung.... You should move on..."

"HOWwwww...."

"Haven't you seen how easily he moved on from you... You should not waste your tears on someone like him." Jimin spat in anger.

Yoongi was glaring at his boyfriend.

"Taehyung.... just prove his that you're better without him..." Jimin couldn't bear Taehyung looking so weak.

"I... I need to sleep...." Taehyung said getting up and acquiring the guest room.

"How could you Jimin???"

Jimin scoffed at Yoongi.

"How could you spread hatred when you should have consoled him..." Yoongi was frustrated.

"This was the only way to make him move on..."

"It wasn't the only way...."

"Min Yoongi... I can't see my best friend getting weak for a cheater..."

"HE WASN'T A CHEATER...." Yoongi know all the behind the scenes, which was making him furious.

"Ohh... Now you're also defending that slut... You too have fallen for him huhhh..." Jimin said sarcastically.

"WATCH YOUR WORDS PARK..." Yoongi growled.

"What will you do huh???? HIT ME... HUH.." Jimin spat angrily holding Yoongi's wrist.

Yoongi tried hard to gulp his anger.

"Jimin.... I need to go." He yanked away the hand and went out.

He was too frustrated about everything, he was blaming himself for everything that is happening. He was the one who convinced Taehyung to live separately for time being, and they ended breaking up. He hid the truth about Jeongguk's pregnancy because Jeongguk begged him in hospital. He was the one to blame, neither Taehyung nor Jeongguk.

Yoongi was back again in his studio. He lit the lights of his genius lab and started working on another song. The guilt was not letting him sleep for past 14 years.

He couldn't share it with anyone, he has been struggling with his self for the past one and half decade.

He picked up his phone dialing a certain number.

"Hello...."

"Hello who is this???"

"Jeongguk... I'm Yoongi..."

The other side was silent.

"I just want to say that, you must tell Taehyung about the boys, or else I am gonna tell him." Yoongi was sounding dead serious.

"Hyung... I...."

"It's enough Jeongguk.... I want to be selfish now.... I can't keep the guilt with me forever.... I... I am dying with it..." Yoongi stuttered.

It was something new for Jeongguk, he always saw Yoongi void of any emotion called pain or sorrow.

"I... I will talk to him... On... on their birthday..." Jeongguk said.

Yoongi ended the call without any good bye.

You have to reveal it... later or sooner. You need to be strong Jeongguk for your kids. Jeongguk thought.

Happy birthday choi boi.... pretty..

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 29K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...
165K 10.5K 45
One sees the world differently. One makes sure the world sees him differently. What happens when their two worlds collide? A love story betwee...
4.4K 266 13
you never wanted this. you never expected this but fate brought you together. you both are forced into this marriage and he said you have already rui...
2.2M 137K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...