always been you| javon walton

By yourmom-1890

Isabella is a fun laid back girl to be around, when her mom told her they were moving she didn't care knowing... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (part A)
chapter 18 (part B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
rest in peace
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64

chapter 55

1.1K 16 50
By yourmom-1890

(isabella pov)
"if you miss the new year kiss i'm just kissing jayla." i told javon as he kneeled on the floor and put my heels on my feet.

"i would never miss the opportunity to kiss your lips." he said placing a kiss on one leg before switching to the next and placing the heel on that foot.

"are you sure you're going to be comfortable wearing these heels at the party?" he asked me his face showing nothing be worry.

"yeah i'm sure. they look good with my outfit." i told him looking down and fixing my shirt.

"you look so perfect, just so beautiful." he told me bringing me into his arms.

"i thank god for blessing me with you, you keep me on my toes everyday baby." he said placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"yeah, i'm sorry for that. i'm always stressing you out." i told him sincerely. i love him.

"don't be, you call me out on my shit. you know how good you're supposed to be treated. don't blame yourself for knowing your worth." he assured me.

"well mr.walton. if i do say so myself i'd say you treat me very good." i say giving him a toothless smile.

"oh really ms.ramano well then i should be receiving a gift soon shouldn't i?" he squinted his eyes and smiled.

"if you're lucky." i pull myself out his arms and apply some final touches before we get ready to leave.

"how many people are going to be there?" i asked him.

"it's a high school party. like hundreds? the house is big." he said. the only reason i asked him is cause his friend Caleb is throwing the party. javon is popular at school whether he admits it or not.

since me and him started hanging around eachother he doesn't hang out with his friends anymore. plus he realized he was kinda an asshole to other girls when he was in the type of 'nobody is good enough for me' mindset.

he won't pull that shit with me. i'll leave him quicker then he can say 'pickle'.

"can you bring some cash though? i forgot to stop by the bank and pull some money out." he asked me.

"yeah, go to the right side of my closet, grab the pink shoe box, and just grab what you need." i tell him.

"i'll send you back to money." he said grabbing what he needed and then putting my box back.

"it's fine." i said. i added some lotion before spritzing some coco chanel perfume on.

"you just look expensive." javon let out a breath.

"good." i said kidding. i don't really care. i look good though.

"okay role play." i said turning around to face him.

"oh role play huh?" javon said sitting on the bed with a smile on his face.

"not that type of role play." i roll my eyes at him. motioning for him to get up.

"pretend im some other girl and im trying to get at you." i said turning around before turning to face him again.

"hey i was just standing o-" i said touching his arm when i first 'approached' him and said hey.

"don't touch me." he said moving my hand off of him.

"okay, i was just standing over there, and i saw you. your really good looking i was just wondering if i can maybe get your number?" i asked

"ohh. no." he said and backing two steps away from me.

"no? why not?" i asked confused.

"i have a girlfriend." he said and taking another step back. which i take two steps towards him.

"she's not even right here. it can just be our secret." i said trying to see what he says.

"i have no secrets when it comes to my girlfriend." he replied.

i try that thing that seems to make an argument with every book i've read. where some random girl just kisses the boyfriend and now he has to beg for forgiveness.

quickly i lean up and try connecting our lips.

i get pushed back by javon. lightly.

"absolutely not, are your trying to get me killed." he asked me looking upset.

he just walks away.

he turns back towards me with a smile on his face.

"how'd i do baby." he asked giving me a hug.

"you did good." i gave him a kiss.

"okay your turn." he said with a smile on his face.

he turns around before coming to me.

"damn, you're beautiful, can i get your number?" he said pulling his phone out.

"no." i look at him blankly.

"why not?" he asked

"i have a boyfriend." i said keeping it simple and short.

"i ain't scared of him, let me get your snap then?" he asked me.

"my boyfriend would beat your ass, no." i said before turning and walking away.

he walked towards me with a huge smile on his face.

"good girl." he pulled me in by my waist.

"you wanna go wait in the car while i grab giselle?" i asked him to which he agreed with.

Dj and jessica invited my mom, Esme, and ella out for a new year's eve party, which is kid friendly.

meanwhile me, javon, and giselle are gonna meet jayla and jaden at the party. which isn't kid friendly. the only reason dj and jessica allows jayla and jaden to go is because i'm gonna be there.

i'm basically responsible for them, im the designated driver. we all know everyone else is gonna drink, and well my pregnancy kinda prevents me from drinking as well.
****
"you guys made it!" caleb dabbed up javon before pulling me and gizelle into a hug.

"i bought these for you." he said giving me a pack of carton chocolate milk with the straw.

"you know cause you can't drink." he tried whispering. which he wasn't doing a very good job at. i told javon he could tell his closest friends about us expecting a baby. Caleb and his other friend Ethan know. 

"ima go find jayla and jaden." gizelle said in my ear before walking off.

"you gonna drink?" he asked javon.

"shit i don't kn-" he tried saying.

"yes he is, tonight he's supposed to just let loose and have fun." i cut javon off.

"drinks are in the kitchen. ima go find this one girl, see you guys later?" he asked

we agreed and told him bye as we walked to the kitchen.

i grabbed onto javons hand as he was behind me and i was leading him to the kitchen. i didn't know where it was but i saw people standing and using something to put all their shots on so i'm sure the kitchen is in that direction.

once we found the kitchen i made javon a mixed drink.
****
for the last two hours i've just been getting introduced to people javon knows. even other girls, which i saw one girl eye javon from head to toe, literally.

i know i don't got to worry about her cause me and javon are simply in love with each other, but that doesn't mean that girl is gonna leave him alone.

girls are fucking weirdo's sometimes.

"we have an hour till midnight." i break mine and javons kiss.

"what's midnight?" he asked his breath smells like alcohol.

"new years kiss." i said and laughed at how he forgot.

"can you be my new years kiss every new year for the rest of my life?" he asked me putting his arm around my waist.

"i plan on it." i laughed

he looked around before looking back at me.

"can you get me another drink?" he asked.

i didn't mind making him another one so i agreed.

while i was adding the mixer in the cup i felt someone wrap their hand around my waist. lower then javon usually does.

i moved to the side for a minute and realized it's some other guy.

"wassup" he said smirking down at me.

"don't touch me." i said and continued to make the drink.

"attitude i like it." he said. which i just ignored

"i haven't seen you drink all night, how about you let a real man take you out?" he asked getting closer to my face.

"not if it's you." i said and reached over to grab a straw so i can mix the drink before adding the alcohol.

"who gots you dressed all sexy then? who would you let take you out?" he looked me up and down slowly.

"my boyfriend." i told him while i adding the alcohol in javon's cup.

"you're dating that walton kid the one-" he was saying but i cut him off.

"if you're going to say something about my boyfriend, then say it to him. not me. weren't you the one saying you're apparently a real man?" i said annoying with this whole conversation, fuck boys are annoying.

i finish javons drink and just walk away from that guy. i find my way back to javon only to see him with two girls.

"this is the girl i was talking about." he said pointing at me.

"oh yeah she is pretty." one of the girls mumbled with the most fakest smile and voice i've ever heard in my life.

"she's the most prettiest girl i've ever saw." he said and pulled me into his arms. he's making me uncomfortable.

"how long have you two been together?" the other girl asked.

"2 almost 3 months." i answered when javon didn't.

"i didn't ever think javon would settle down." the girl that was looking javon up and down said.

"especially with his past." the other girl agreed.

"we'll clearly you guys don't know much about him." i said not even believing what they say. they're purposely trying to make me overthink our relationship and possibly break up.

this is what i mean when i say girls are messy and weird.

"excuse us." i said grabbing javon's hand and leading us to the bathroom.

i shut the door behind us. when i turn around i see javon just staring at me.

"your not having fun?" he asked me with a sad voice.

"i'm not drinking." i correcting him.

"plus all we've been doing is, you introducing me to people that you know." i told him the actual problem. it's a little fucking boring don't you think. i haven't seen gizelle or jayla or jaden once. i'm pretty sure they're outside.

"i'm sorry my love, you wanna go home?" he asked me placing his drink on the counter and grabbed my hands.

"no i don't want to be that boring person." i sighed.

"i know something we could do to kill some time." he leaned in placing a kiss on the first exposed part on my neck he saw.

"oh yeah? what?" i smiled asking him.

"you could let me fuck you" he whispered in my ear then he placed a kiss below my ear.

"you're drunk javon." i laughed and pushed him a little bit back by his chest.

"doesn't mean i wouldn't want to fuck you. you know i always want you baby." he said coming back to me and pressing his lips to mine.

i agreed with him and dragged my hands down till i reach the bottom of his waist.

he lifted my head up to his when i was looking down trying to take off his belt.

"i'll do all the work, you just sit and look pretty." he said pressing his lips to mine softly and passionately.

"i love you more than anything." he said. 

he turned me around to where my back was facing his front.

i leaned over the counter. putting my arms on the counter as the rest of my body more specifically my butt rubbed against his front.

"i'm gonna need you to watch yourself as i make you cum. can you do that?" he asked me sliding my skirt up to bundle at my waist.

"mhm. i said nodding my head a bit and agreeing.
***
"where have you guys been. it's only 2 minutes until new years." jayla said throwing herself at us when we finally made it to the living room again.

"we where just talking."

"making our babies a sibling."

me and javon said at the same time.

"javon stop saying dumb things." i said pushing him away from me jokingly.

"we haven't seen you guys all night." jaden said as him and giselle came up to us.

"i found her almost getting pregnant again." jaden rolled his eyes and pointed to giselle.

"yes! you get pregnant giselle and i'll get pregnant so we can all be pregnant together." jayla gasped and smiled like she came up with the best idea she's ever had in her life.

"absolutely not." javon said.

"the only girl pregnant is bella. no one else. giselle already has a daughter, and jayla that's just a hard core no." jaden said not believing what came out his sisters mouth.

"10. 9. 8" people started counting down.

"7. 6. 5" me and javon looked at each other and smiled.

"4. 3. 2. 1" we counted down. once we got to one me and javon kissed. just like every other couple in the room.

when we pulled apart i looked to the side to see jayla and giselle pulling away from a kiss, before turning to javon and smiling at him.

wait.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note: a little late i think. how have you guys been?

2,277 words

vote, follow, & comment baby's it's appreciated<3

Don't be a silent reader🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.7K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...
3.5M 107K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
100K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
15.7K 724 53
I trail my eyes slowly from his grey eyes to his lips, his chest rising and falling on a fast pace. "L-Lewis" i whisper, "yes sweetheart?" His hands...