Let's Raise The Male Lead's Y...

By Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'She Became The Devil's Stepmother Who's About To Be Killed' it's similar with a littl... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated On My Wedding Day
Chapter 2: Elliot
Chapter 3: Embarrassment For A Bride
Chapter 4: A Sword To The Throat
Chapter 5: Be My Real Wife
Chapter 6: A Gallery With Secrets
Chapter 7: Exessive Donations
Chapter 9: A Kitchen Conflict
Chapter 10: No End's Rest
Chapter 11: Angel?
Chapter 12: The Sweetness Of A Loving Husband
Chapter 13: Moros Cure
Chapter 14: A Doctor's Basement
Chapter 15: Enemies With Different Greeds
Chapter 16: An Unexpected Variable
Chapter 17: Infected
Chapter 18: Stuck With The Annoying Ulisses Thanks To The Cult Who Kidnapped Us
Chapter 19: One Must Survive And The Other Will Be Dragged
Chapter 20: It Was Discovered Before You Knew It
Chapter 21: A Close Lie Of Death
Chapter 22: What Is Not Written In A Sinister Book
Chapter 23: The Close Call Of Death For Ulisses
Chapter 24: Stand Up And Not Falter
Chapter 25: The People's Hearts Stand With You
Chapter 26: All Night If I Must, You Will Rest!
Chapter 27: Bless Our Loving Souls
Chapter 28: The Master Of The Underlayer
Chapter 29: A Rotten Temple Who Backfires On You
Chapter 30: Dark Incantation
Chapter 31: The Baby's Pain

Chapter 8: Gypsinses

1K 27 0
By Sweet_Dily

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, abuse, and sensitive content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 8...

Han Jea/Nania entered the room with a furious face seeing Elliot who sat on his desk being scolded by a man with brown hair tied into a low long ponytail and glasses.

The skinny man pressed down his finger on top of Elliot's paper with strength as if he was talking down at him.

The man lifted his head as his silver eyes looked at her.

At the same time, Zoa's lips rose into a satisfied smirk that screamed arrogance while the poor baby Elliot turned around slowly with a timid expression.

It wasn't the type of timid you'd like to see.

More like he was reculant to greet Han Jea/Nania and run to her.

As if he was reprehended before to behave and stay in his place, he didn't even look sad to be yelled at that way.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

She frowned her brows at the scene.

'Glance'

Zoa glanced at the brown-haired ponytail man as if to speak.

'Slide'

The brown-haired ponytail man adjusted his silver circular glasses and started at Han Jea/Nania with dissatisfaction.

"What a disrespect to barge in like this" (Professor Polo, said)

Professor Polo Pons, age thirty-two.

Also the second son of Count Pons.

The professor in charge of language arts.

And a man who did not know she was the duchess for a specific person to tell him himself with a detailed plan.

Of course, it did not mean that he did not know that the Grande Duke had just married someone and someone the emperor sent over to deal with Elliot.

But by how this woman barged in he could have no clue.

All he knew and felt was anger at this woman who interrupted him.

"No one authorized apart from me, the grand Duke, the butler, and the nanny is allowed to interrupt my teachings how dare you come in here?" (Professor Polo, asked)

'Smirk'

Zoa's lips rose more.

"Ah, but she the knew illegitimate Duchess who seduced the Grand Duke turning his gain favor" (Zoa, said)

"It's not late to introduce you to her since she told the Grand Duke she would take off the little master" (Zoa, said)

'So this is the woman the Grand Duke married to...she's a beautiful woman but like any other, they are just dumb and hallow' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

'From the words of that disgusting-looking maid, it seems she is unwilling to follow the emperor's commands...well I don't like her one bit' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

"It seems that indeed the new Grand illegitimate Duchess lack manners" (Professor Polo, said)

"As an illegitimate daughter perhaps they haven't taught you manners such as knocking on the door" (Professor Polo, said)

He said with a humiliating scoff.

'Using Nania's illegitimate...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

At this point, she wasn't surprised to hear. 

Every noble here apparently only valued their legitimate children.

"I may lack in my choice of birth that I did not choose but unlike you, it seems you lack sincerity and care that something a professor should as a teaching professor"(Han Jea/Nania, said)

"And isn't that something you choose?" (Han Jea/Nania)

She said with eyes that seemed to laugh at him.

'Greet'

Professor Polo greeted his teeth in anger but as Han Jea/Nania watched him her eyes turned to look at Elliot for a couple of seconds and turned to look back at Professor Polo.

"I'm sure my husband plays you plenty to teach Elliot well" (Han Jea/Nania)

'Flinch'

Professor Polo's anger seemed to rise more as he noticed what Han Jea/Nania had noticed.

He disliked anyone who told him how to teach. To him his orders were authority.

"Ha, madam are you saying my teachings are wrong?" (Professor Polo, asked)

"Oh well of course I do" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She was not having it, she was not going to stay silent after seeing Elliot like that.

"Whether you like it or not I'm the new Duchess of this castle so you have to learn to respect me and second if you think I'm going to stand by and hear you yell at Elliot then let me say" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"You are dead wrong" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She said with a firm cold voice that reflected authority.

Like a lioness protecting her cub.

'If you think...' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

"Madam I'm afraid you misunderstood, the way I teach is a bit harsh but there are great results" (Professor Polo, said)

"I graduated at the top of the academy, I'm a very intelligent individual if you like you can take a seat next to young master Elliot as you learn alongside him" ( Professor Polo, said)

As if a bright idea had occurred, he spoke to her with words using such tactics.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

Han Jea/Nania took a glimpse at Elliot who still remained standing up silently clasping his hands in front of him and looking down as a child prohibited from speaking.

It was obvious that his child was scared and anxious as his clasped hands shivered.

"I'll take that offer, I want to see how great it is for such an intelligent person like you to teach like" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She looked at Professor Polo accepting his offer as he smiled along with Zoa as she headed towards Elliot.

'Look at how of an idiot she is' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

'She can't tell when there humiliating her, how stupid' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

'How could the emperor ever assign such a fool like her? Just watch I'll make you feel so stupid just like that child' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

Han Jea/Nania could feel their snickering gazes but she didn't care if anything they were the fools for underestimating her.

She was a teacher in her past life if they think that she was just a clueless fool they sure were up to an eye-opener.

'Grab gently'

"Elliot baby why don't you sit down let's see how your professor has been teaching you" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

Han Jea/Nania had arrived in front of Elliot who was still standing in the same position looking down.

Her hands reached out gently and grabbed Elliot's trembling clasped hands as she spoke to him with a sweet gentle voice.

'Look up'

Elliot looked up at her as his eyes widened.

'Lift'

She had a warm gentle smile as she looked at him and held his little hand lifting him up in her arms.

'Pat, Pat'

"Come on baby" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Let's get something good to eat after this okay?" (Han Jean/Nania, asked)

'Nod'

Elliot nodded as Han Jea/Nania sat Elliot gently on his seat but Zoa who heard the last part couldn't help to budge in.

"Young Master Elliot cannot have something that you will eat as his personal Nanny I am the only one allowed to-" (Zoa, said)

'Cover'

Han Jea/Nania interrupted Zoa with a cold snappy tone as she covered Elliot's ears with both of her hands as she looked at Zoa.

"I suggest you shut your mouth, I have been pretty kind towards If you say I seduced the duke then I'm sure with one word your position will no longer be" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

'Uncover'

'Creak'

Leaving her silent with an angry face Han Jea/Nania sat down.

'You fucken slut I will be  the only woman for the duke and I will do anything in my power to destroy your self-image' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

She looked at Professor Polo who was already looking at her with a nod.

'Smirk'

Her lips rose in a smirk at the sight of affirmation.

'Step, step, step'

Walking

'Halt'

Stop walking.

Professor Polo stopped right in front of them lifting the book he had been holding and finally opened it looking at Han Jea/Nania with scoffing eyes.

"As I was saying as a future heir you must know at least 3 ancient languages the Rovan language is important to learn since that is a language that all future heirs have learned" (Professor Polo, said)

"We are only three pages in and you already struggling, you must be intelligent if you want to succeed" (Professor Polo, said)

He continued blabbering in disrespect as he turned the book to face Elliot.

"Now read the middle sentence where we left off" (Professor Polo, said)

He commanded Elliot with a smirk as if Elliot were just a dumb little kid.

"Beautiful m-moths and v-vulture" (Elliot, said)

Elliot's lips finally parted as his voice trembled in anxiety trying his best to get his words right and put a brave face in front of Han Jea/Nania.

'Ha, how irritating even his little voice I can't stand it' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

It was as if Elliot's voice just irritated him pissing him off to the limit.

Professor Polo hated stupid people and by the looks, he had just forgotten that he began to Yell in front of Han Jea/Nania.

"Wrong!" (Professor Polo, yelled)

"Wrong, Wrong!" (Professor Polo, yelled)

"How many times do I have to repeat this sentence?!" (Professor Polo, yelled)

He yelled at Elliot as he pointed his finger aggressively at the text.

"Beautiful songs and cultures are Rovan's kingdom pride and joy known over foreign countries" (Professor Polo, yelled)

"How easy is it to memorize this huh?!" (Professor Polo, yelled)

Elliot's face started to get pale and his body began to shrink but he tried to speak up again bravely.

"Beautiful s-songs-" (Elliot, said)

"No, why are you saying it now that I have told you how to say it?! Are you stupid or-" (Professor Polo, yelling)

Professor Polo yelled interrupting Elliot but Han Jea/Nania interrupted him.

"Yes you are" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"That's correct-huh wait?! What?!" (Professor Polo, asked)

He had agreed with Han Jea/Nania without a thought before he realized and turned to look at her with an angry offended look.

"I said you are stupid" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She looked at him as if he was stupid.

'Grit'

He greeted his teeth.

"How dare you call me-" (Professor Polo, yelled)

"Why are you picking on a small child if you haven't taught your student with patience?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

"You are barely on the third page and you did not take the time to teach him properly so how do you expect for him to learn like that?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

'Creak'

She got up from the seat and took the book that Professor Polo was holding as he unconsciously didn't know it was out of his hands by then.

"If that's the case then I'll be in charge of being his new language professor" (Han Jea/Nania)

"Beautiful songs and cultures were the Rovan kingdom's pride and joy over two centuries across foreign countries" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She said with a smirk on her face as if looking down at him holding his book point over the text.

"I'm afraid you read your text wrong, such an intelligent person as you must know at least this much to come from such a high academy" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"An illegitimate child does not mind enlightening you on your wrong" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She continued to look down at him as she looked at the text.

"Until voyagers and merchants settle down sharing their ideas and cultures. The Rovan kingdom a once know kingdom for its songs and cultures flourished for being a kingdom with a very high-end idealism and fair-end trade" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Many nearby countries traveled for interest but fell in love with the Rovan Kingdom expanding further into the southern and northern parts soon becoming a sized empire and calming themselves as an independent country. However, a catastrophe fell upon the Rovan kingdom as demons began to fall from the sky until a chosen hero from the goddess defeated the demons and the great demon" (Han Jea/Nania)

"The Rovan kingdom once one no more. It rebuild by the faith and admiration of the gods that had been by their side. Langenber became the new name and registered as an empire that we know today" (Han Jea/Nania)

Han Jea/Nania who seemed to read off effortlessly finishing a whole page and looking at the shocked Professor Polo and Zoa.

'There's no way such an idiot illegitimate child could know such a thing if she didn't have education on this empire's ancient language if anything it must have been something she overheard' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

"Ha, nonsense you must have overheard the language since you come from the prestigious Abendroth family" (Professor Polo, said)

He said with a tone that seemed to believe she was just lucky this once. 

He turned to his desk and grabbed a thick book and opened it to the very first page.

"Just because you know that language doesn't make you fit to be a language teacher. It must be arrogant of you but I'll give you another opportunity" (Professor Polo, said)

"Why don't you read off to me the first three sentences of the Ynov language?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

'This is a forgotten language I'm sure she'll learn she can't have that confident expression on her face' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

'I was planning to teach this stupid child but it seems I have brought it for a better use' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

She took a glance down at Elliot who was looking up in expectant eyes.

And back again at Professor Polo.

'Grab'

She grabbed the book and looked down at the words.

'Just look at how slow she grabbed the book she definitely doesn't know' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

'Her luck has run out' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

However contrary to his thoughts.

"The Ynov is a forgotten language used by barbarians in the beginning of time. Over time a new variety of languages had spread across the world making the Ynov language a forgotten language as the barbarian's population decreased over time. As the world modernized and became more civilized the barbarian language was no longer more, and people were no longer able to speak the Ynov language" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She again had read without no effort.

'Close'

She closed the book while closing her eyes placing the book down on Elliot's desk.

She looked up opening her eyes and looked at Professor Polo and Zoa.

However, Professor Polo was holding a very thin book in his other hand.

'Grab'

She grabbed the book without him noticing again and opened it in the middle.

"The Gypsinses race was very rare in ancient times, they were known as a special magical human with abilities. They originated from the western and migrated from the southern and eastern at times. But this race was so rare because regular humans craved for their power, killing most of the Gypsinses believing that eating them or impregnating a female Gypsisnes to birth a child will naturally give them powers." (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"That is why the race has become extinct, however only high-divinity Gypsinses cannot die as long as they do not violate nature's rights or are engulfed by darkness. They face death only by living life to their fullest and growing old" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

'Place down'

'Grab'

'Lift up'

She placed down the tin book and looked at Elliot lifting him up.

'Turn'

She turned around without looking at their expression.

Somehow she didn't feel happy about hearing this, she felt quite repulsed by it truly.

She should have connected the dots from the beginning.

After all in the novel Nania had found out her mother was a regular Gypsinses and her father luckily did not know that but since Gypsinses always had a special beauty to them it was obvious that Marquess Abendroth would fall in love with Nania's mother.

"Come on baby you must be hungry" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

Han Jea/Nania placed her hand on the back of Elliot's head as he naturally rested his head on her chest closing his eyes as to sleep.

She had walked out of that room.

.....

She was heading toward the dining table but her steps seemed slower as if time had stopped.

She was deep in thought.

To think that people would go to the extent to kill the Gypsinses and eat them, that was too inhumane.

In the original story, it was revealed that Nania's mother was a regular Gypsinses but I was unsure what that meant until now.

It simply explains why Nania couldn't die, or to be exact why Han Jea/Nania couldn't die.

The original Nania died at the hands of the male protagonist Sword but as she reincarnated as Nania she could not.

This indicated that the reason why the original Nania died was because she alongside Zoa the nanny killed Elliot which counted as an act of being engulfed by darkness or so that's what she could draw.

Not only that it meant that the original Nania was a higher divinity Gypsinses, a being that can not die unless she committed a sin.

She wanted to find out the truth of why she couldn't die and it had stopped right in front of her hands.

Not the way she expected but now she knew what she was.

A rare being with the ability to self-heal and capable of possessing powers.

She hadn't felt any powers except for not dying but the moment she had grabbed Professor Polo's book she naturally read as if she knew the text.

When she read the Rovan language it was not a shock to her because perhaps the original Nania knew the language after all it was the empire's original language.

But when she read the second text she couldn't help to feel nervous afraid she might make a fool of herself for not understanding it but she didn't want to lose face in front of any of them.

However, when her eyes gazed upon the second text it was so effortless to her as if she knew that too.

It wasn't until she realized their shocked faces that maybe this language was something a lot of people did not know so she gave the third book a try to see if maybe Nania knew languages like that.

When the third text of the book was read, it was now that she had realized she had found out about Nania's identity and her death.

So perhaps when the Gypsinses had powers maybe a power was the ability to decipher any language?

She wanted to continue to read but her stomach had turned at the moment she read the extreme of how much people craved for their power.

When she first came to this world she thought that she had possessed the body of a witch if not how could she not die?

She was afraid to be burned and tortured like the original Nania, after all her brother had poisoned her.

To go threw such a thing, she wouldn't want to experience such a thing again.

'If I thought a witch was bad...then if people find I'm a Gypsinses a high divinity one then will they eat me too?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

A sweat dropped from her cheek as her face turned pale.

In truth, she started to become afraid.

'Swipe'

A small hand slid on her cheek wiping away her sweat drop.

"Sister are you you afraid?" (Elliot, asked)

Elliot asked with a sad worried face.

'Oh...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She had let her guard down.

She was too focused on her own thoughts she had worried this child.

"Oh no sister is just hungry. Aren't you hungry baby?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

She looked down at him as she tried to play off and pretend she wasn't afraid.

She asked him with a caring voice.

"Mhm, Elliot is hungry" (Elliot, said)

"Elliot wants to eat with sister" (Elliot, said)

Elliot said with a warm voice as he smiled shyly and timidly at her.

It seemed that no matter how happily Elliot pretended to be, he was still on guard for some reason.

They must have told him or done something to him to leave him in this state.

She wanted to find out what it was but before that another problem arose shortly.

.........

"You poison the food didn't you?" (Zoa, asked)

Zoa glared at Han Jea/Nania standing in front of her inside the kitchen surrounded by the servants, maids, and the chef.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 637 52
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
3.9K 147 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
1.5K 144 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...
39.9K 1.4K 23
You died and got isekai'd into the manga/manhwa titled, "Father I Don't Want This Marriage!". You have been reincarnated into the body of the 9 year...