Dandelion Wishes

Por paperandpen444

Megan and Ty work through their differences as adults. Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 5

485 20 4
Por paperandpen444

VIEWER DESCRETION ADVISED

I REPEAT

VIEWER

DESCRETION

ADVISED

P.S. The pic on the side is Ty.

Ty was right. The months did fly past. The snow melted before I could blink. Then the flowers began to bloom, teens graduated high school, and then bam! it was July fourth.

"I'm so fucking excited. I bet Trace is still hot as fuck, oh god Megan, we're going back to the fucking squad!"

she's bouncing in her seat.

I have horrible anxiety of airplanes.

"Megan, if you don't stop fucking bouncing, we're going to crash and you won't see any of them. Sit still." I say through clenched teeth. My fists are so tight that my knuckles are white. I'm so scared. "Now please let my Melatonin kick in."

"Right, I forgot you hate airplanes." she says.

I'm too nervous to fall asleep, so I'm awake the whole flight.

When we touch the ground, I'm the first one off the plane, followed by Megan.

We get our stuff from baggage and I flag down a taxi.

I tell them my parents address.

I text Ty.

Me: Just landed.

I get a text from him.

Ty: I'm getting back on from layover. I gotta turn my phone off. Love you.

Me: love you too

We pay the driver when we get to my parents house.

It's packed with people.

I don't ring the bell like everyone else, I just walk in.

The house is empty. I bring my stuff upstairs and change into a red and white striped loose tank top with a beige push up bra, American flag short shorts, and red converse. I put on black sunglasses and brush through my hair and roll on some more deodorant before going downstairs.

I go out into the backyard.

The pool is filled and adults are running around to watch after their children.

The back door is left open so we can hear the doorbell.

I pull out my phone. I had one last text from Ty that said bye.

I don't bother answering. He's in the air with no service.

My family greets me with hugs. Some people from Georgia are here and some work friends of my Dad's.

Ben is sitting with his fiancé in his lap, whispering to her.

Katie marches off to flirt.

The doorbell rings and every time it does, Mom sprints off.

Dad has a giant tin tub that Midnight used to drink out of and he's filled it with ice and drinks.

I grab a beer and pop the top off and toss it in the trash. I greet Dad with a hug, along with one of his friends.

"You're drinking?" My Dad's boss asks. "Aren't you underage?"

I laugh.

"I'm twenty four." I laugh.

"Oh, shoot." he says. "You must be Megan. I'm your Dad's boss."

"It's nice to meet you..." I trail off.

"Tyler. Call me Tyler."

"I nod. "Tyler." I finish my sentence.

I love how he shares Ty's name.

I walk away to mingle with people. I greet everyone I see, including old friends Mom insisted on inviting from high school.

I have two sips of the beer and then pass it off to Katie. I go upstairs and brush my teeth and then I go back outside.

"Hey Meg!" Dad waves me over to him. I walk over there. "Do you know how to work your old stereo?" he asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well it's plugged in and it's still not working."

I nod and walk over to it.

I mess with the stereo for a good hour and I take it apart and put it back together, and then I move the plug from the top to the bottom.

It turns on.

I huff, irritated that I just did all this work for nothing.

I put the radio on Today's Hits and turn it up until Dad tells me to stop.

Mom comes over to say hi to me, but then she runs off as the doorbell rings again.

Dad turns the grill on and starts to cook. It's four thirty.

I walk off to go find Katie.

She's leaning against the fence.

"See that guy?" she nods to a guy with blondish brownish hair. I can't see his face because he's turned around.

"Yeah." I say.

"He looks hot as fuck with a real nice ass." she whistles. I laugh.

"So go talk to him."

"Hell no. I'm waiting for Trace."

"Well," I begin.

Dad walks over to me looking confused.

"Your Mother is looking for you." he says. I sigh.

"Where is she?"

"She's crying by the back door."

frowning, I head over there, grabbing a beer along the way.

If she's crying, that probably means I'm getting yelled at.

I pop the top off and wander over to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Why are you crying?" I'm not really paying attention to anything but her.

"Because I'm pissed off! That's why!" she yells at me.

"Here, take a beer." I sigh, handing her my beer. "What'd I do this time?"

"You lied to me!" she shrieks, shoving the beer back in my hand.

"About what?"

"About Ty?"

"Ty?" I repeat. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you said he was engaged but he's right there with his whole fam-damn-family!" She stands up. "If you lied you guys are actually together I'm going to freak out."

"Mom," I begin slowly. "I lied."

She blinks.

"So you're done with Dean?"

"Yes. I've been done with Dean since I broke up with him."

"An you're with Ty?"

"Yes."

"Like actually with him. Like in a relationship? Not like how you were when you were in high school, but actually-"

"Mom, Ty's my boyfriend." I say.

She stands up and grabs my hand, pulling me away from Ty.

I reach for him and he follows me and Jett and Trace follow him. Mom drags me over to a microphone.

"Attention, everyone, please, if I could have your attention for just one moment!" Mom says.

"Mom!" I whisper. "What the hell are you doing?" I reach for the microphone.

She pulls away from me. Everyone gets quiet and Dad turns down the music. ""Everyone here I've known for years and all of you probably know everything about my family, right?"

"Mom!" I whisper shout, reaching for the microphone. "Dad!" I whisper yell. "Help me!"

he walks over to me. Ty and him make eye contact.

And he realizes that it was a lie. That we're together.

He blinks a few times, and looks at Mom.

"So, I'm assuming most of you know how heartbroken I was when my daughter cut off her relationship with Tyler Wesley in high school."

"Mom!" I reach for the microphone again. "Please stop talking."

the crowd hums, nodding.

"And you all know very well how pissed and sad I was when I found out she was engaged to that asshole, Dean."

Everyone nods.

"Well, I'm happy to announce, overjoyed, actually-" she takes a deep breath and starts crying again. "My daughter finally got her head out of her asshole."

"Mom." I reach for the microphone again. Ty is laughing so hard that his face is red.

"She called the wedding off and she is finally going to marry Tyler Wesley!"

"Mom, we're not engaged." I say. The microphone catches it.

"Not yet." she grins.

She shuts the microphone off and turns to Ty.

"How are you?" she hugs him.

"I'm good." Ty says.

Dad shakes his hand and immediately starts asking him about college, which soon changes to a conversation about business.

"I'm going to make sure that Katie doesn't pay you to rape me." I whisper in Ty's ear. I kiss his cheek and wander over to Katie.

"If you need me to cover for you so you can go have sex, I'm all game." she says.

I laugh.

"No, I think you're fine."

She huffs.

"But-"

"Trace is here." I say.

Her eyes move over my shoulder to Trace, who is talking to Jett.

She reaches into her bra and scoops her boobs up, adjusting them in their push up. She walks right over to Trace and kisses him.

Jett raises his eyebrows, laughs, shakes his head, and walks away.

Ty's family greets me and we all start chatting about Ty and about me.

After almost twenty minutes.

"Sorry but I'm going to have to steal her." Ty says, putting his hand on my back.

"Oh, feel free." his Mom smiles and moves to gossip with my Mom.

He leads me to the fence. I lean against it.

"I've missed you." he whispers.

"I've missed you too." I mumble.

"And I do have to admit." he runs his fingers through my hair. "That one tiny kiss wasn't really long enough, don't you think?"

I giggle.

"I agree." I smile, biting me lip.

He leans down and kisses me again.

I can tell he doesn't know what he doing so I go slow at first until he understands exactly how to kiss. I didn't know how to kiss at all.

Slowly, I reach up to tangle my fingers in his hair.

We pause four times to breathe. His hands grip my hips, my shirt is ridden up slightly and his hands are on my bare skin.

He pulls away.

"We need to stop." he whispers.

"Why?" I whisper.

"Because you're a really good kisser and we're in public and I've imagined this moment my whole life and you can't tell when you get turned on but I'm a guy and I don't want to get hard in front of all of these people."

I smile.

"We can stop." I hug him.

He hugs me back and kisses my forehead.

"So, I need your opinion on something." he says.

"Okay?" I ask.

"I don't like Jett." he says.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he's a total dick and I don't want to be friends with him, but I already invited him."

"What about Trace?"

"He's-oh my god, Katie and Trace are sneaking off to the house."

I follow his finger to see Trace and Katie sneaking off.

"Oh, no, they're not making babies in the house. My parents will kill me."

I chase after them.

"Hey!" I stop them. Ty follows me. "Look," I start. "I know you're in the mood and you know i'm okay with you guys having sex and shit, but please don't do it in my parent's house. You guys don't realize how much my parents will kill me for that."

Katie sighs.

"Come on Mega-"

"Megan." Dad says. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

He's pissed.

I glare at Katie until she sighs.

I turn around and walk over to him.

He moves to the kitchen.

They can still hear us.

"Okay, first of all, I know you're twenty five in a few days but I need you to understand it's not okay for you to lie to us."

No matter how much I want to blow up at him, I nod.

"Sorry." I say.

"Second, I don't care how old you are. I don't want you drinking with my boss around. You're making me look bad."

I nod.

"Third, do not ever invite people here who are going to get drunk and make out in my back yard."

I cross my arms.

"And forth, I understand you miss Ty, but please don't kiss him in the backyard."

I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Ty's my boyfriend. If you have a problem with us kissing then you obviously need to accept the fact that you aren't in charge of me anymore. Ever since you became senator, you've bee a completely different person."

"Megan, don't be ridiculous." Dad scoffs.

"I'm not. You are. Tell Mom I'll be back on Thanksgiving."

"That's it? You're leaving?"

"Yes. You're being ridiculous. If Ty was Dean, you wouldn't care."

"That's not true. You know I don't like that kid."

"But we've kissed in front of your boss. You didn't say a word."

"He kissed your cheek. You guys were making out."

"Yes!" I snap. "In a field with five hundred damn people! What are the chances that he's going to look at me or at Katie and Trace?"

"Megan, don't go." he sighs.

"Nope. Sorry, but bye."

I turn around and go upstairs.

Katie, Trace, and Ty follow me.

"I'm sorry." Ty says. "I didn't-"

"Don't blame yourself for something you couldn't control."

I grab my bags and go downstairs. I walk out the door. Ty gets everyone he brought with him.

I wander around the city for a while and then I realize I'm stranded, so I walk towards the airport.

"So what happen's now?" Katie asks.

"I'm going home." I say.

"Well I'm coming with you." Ty says.

I nod. "You guys are more than welcome."

We get tickets for the first flight from Philadelphia to D.C. and wait.

I take a melatonin.

"She gets anxiety on planes." Katie says.

A few hours later, our flight starts boarding. We all get on and I sit down next to Ty and rest my head against him.

<><>

I must've fallen asleep because I feel kisses peppering my cheeks. I moan softly and lift my head.

"We're landing." Ty whispers.

I nod, rubbing my eyes.

When we touch ground, all of us head for baggage.

"Katie and I fit twelve people in out cars together and everyone else gets a taxi. We put the luggage in the back of Katie's truck.

I get home first, of course.

A familiar black sedan is parked out from of my house.

I groan loudly.

"What?" Ty asks.

"See that sedan?" I mumble.

"Yes." he frowns.

"That's Dean's."

Everyone's taxi's arrive, and then Katie does too.

She gets out and slams the door. I get out too.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Katie hisses at me.

"I don't know." I whisper.

"I'm going to skin him-"

"Katie, please." I snap. "I'm sorry, but no matter how much you hate him, I was still going to marry him and I did break his heart. So stay here and let me handle it."

She grits her teeth.

"Megan." she says.

"Would you do that to Derek?" I snap.

Derek is Dean's brother, who is just as boring as Dean.

Katie was with Derek for the same reason I was with Dean.

To get over someone.

I kiss Ty.

"I'll be right back." I sigh.

"Hey." he grabs my hand. "I just want you to know that if you change your mind and want to go back to him, I'm not going to get mad."

"Ty, I don't want to, I just don't want to hurt him. He's still nice."

I go up the flight of stairs to my house.

He still has a key. I never thought he'd come back so I didn't take it.

When I walk in the door he is laying naked.

On my couch.

Waiting for me.

"Oh my god." I gasp. "Dean, what the fuck!"

I hear Katie talking quickly

I slam the door.

"Dean." I sigh. "What are you doing? We broke up? Jesus, put pants on."

He rolls off the couch lazily.

And then starts crying.

"Dean." I whisper.

Maybe I did love him.

I don't know.

All I know is I want to cry at how badly he turned out.

I wanted him to be happy.

Just...not with me.

"Please." he sobs.

"I'm getting Katie."

"No! No, I don't want her to see me like this!" he gasps. "Megan, please!"

He reeks of alcohol. He clutches my hand.

It's 9:23 at night.

On a holiday.

"Dean, what is going on?"

"I miss you, Megan."

"Please put on some clothes." I sigh.

He lazily pulls his clothes on and then sits down and continues to cry.

"Dean." I sigh slowly. "You're drunk. It's late. What the hell is wrong?"

"I just...after we broke up, I got fired and my parents moved to England. Derek doesn't give a fuck about me after Katie. Megan,you left and took my world with you." he grabs my hands. "Please. Please come back."

I shake my head.

"Dean, I'm sorry your life is hard right now, but I can't. I'm not in love with you."

"Is there someone else?" he whispers.

I think of Ty and how happy he makes me, and then I nod.

"Yes." I whisper. "I'm in love with somebody else."

He starts crying again.

And then he pukes.

All over me.

I gag.

"Oh god, okay, go in the kitchen and sit there until I come get you."

I take off the vomit clothes and wrap myself in a towel.

I hand Dean a pot as I put the vomit clothes in a baggy and go out the front door.

"Christ,Megan." Katie snaps. "What the hell does he want?"

"He's fucking drunk and he puked all over me."

"Are you serious?" Ty asks, digusted.

"In answer, I show him my clothes.

He wrinkles his nose.

I throw the bag in the garbage. "Come inside but please be nice to him. He's got a pretty shitty life."

Katie huffs.

"He's a total dick and he always has been. I hate him."

I go in the house and they follow me.

Dean is gone.

"Where the fuck-" I walk down the hall.

He's puking in the toilet.

I sigh and go to my room and throw on a shirt and jeans.

"Look, I'm sorry your life has gone to shit, but I really don't want you back." I say. He flushes and follows me to the kitchen. "Now uh, puke into this while I drive you home."

"No, you don't have to drive me." he mumbles.

"You're drunk." I say.

"Megan, I said no."

"Well I don't care what you said. I'm tired of you telling me what to do. Let's go." I nudge him. He starts to walk.

Everyone looks at him.

"Who are they-"

"In the bag." I say.

But he doesn't puke in the bag.

Instead, he pukes all over my carpet.

"Oh my fucking god."

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"Go in the bathroom and wait until I come get you."

"I'm sorry. I'll clean it." he mutters.

"No. Go to the bathroom."

he drags himself down the hallway.

I clean up the puke, holding my lunch down, and then I use the carpet vacuum and clean the rest.

I spray the house with air freshner and go down the hall.

"Let's go." I say impatiently.

He stumbles down the hallway and into the living room.

He starts gagging again.

"Use the bag." I say, putting my hand on his back as I rush him to the door.

He stumbles slightly. I open the door and rush him outside.

I take my car and drive him home as fast as I can.

I make sure he gets in the house okay and then drive home, stopping for pizza long the way and get a shitload of fireworks.

I drive home and go in the house.

I put the food on the counter and open the cabinets so everyone knows where everything is.

"Come eat." I call, and then I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

I slip into my room in a towel and dry off completely.

"MEGAN!" Katie comes walking right into my room while I'm butt ass naked. "Oh you're nude." she says.

"What, Katie?" I ask, pulling on a black thong. I pull on pink pajama short shorts with little coffee mugs and a white loose t-shirt that has a coffee mug on it that says Coffee is my Lover.

"That's a cute outfit." she frowns. "Can I have it?"

"No. What do you want?"

"I want to know if we're doing fireworks."

"Yes." I sigh. "We are."

"Awesome." she says.

I squeeze past her and wander down the hall to the kitchen. I grab a few slices of pizza.

"Are you okay?" Ty asks quietly.

"Yes." I sigh.

"Are you just saying that?"

"No." I say.

He sighs, nodding.

When everyone finishes eating, I go outside. They all follow me.

We start lighting off fireworks.

<><>

After we lit of fireworks we drove around town to see more.

Now we're home and everyone is in bed. I'm letting Ty share with me.

We're laying in my bed. He's wearing boxer briefs.

"What do you think about Georgia?" he whispers.

"What about it?"

"Moving there." he says.

I look at him.

"I mean, there's a property I can afford for my amusement park and I looked and there are tons of places for you to be a vet. It would be perfect."

"Where?"

"Savannah." he says.

I run my fingers up and down his chest.

"I'd have to think about it."

"Okay." he mumbles. "Also, one more thing." he says

I look at him.

"Do you want to wait to have sex?"

I hesitate, and then nod.

"Yes. But we can go as far as groping. I don't want to give up myself until we're married."

He nods into my neck.

"So...can I do this?" he kisses my neck. I shiver. I've never had my neck kissed before, and the fact that it's Ty just makes it better.

"Mmm." I mumble. "You can do that." I whisper.

"Or this." he nips at my ear.

"Yes." I whisper. He moves on top of me and starts kissing from the corner of my mouth down to my neck, lick and nipping his way back up.

He's all shaky and nervous.

He's so cute.

He connects his lips with mine again and we start making out. We fight for dominance. He wins and his mouth explores mine, excited. He nibbles my bottom lip slightly. I kiss him harder. He's already hard and he's poking me in my inner thigh.

I feel the fabric of his boxers slip out of the way and his actual heat rubs against mine.

Both of us stifle moans and he reaches down to put it back in place.

His lips start attacking mine again, and they start moving their way down to my neck.

He sucks and licks and nips. He starts to grind against me. My shorts are so thin that they slip to the side, so all he's rubbing against is the thin material of my thong. I moan softly.

He's rubbing right against my clit.

"Tyler." I moan softly, moving with him.

I nudge him gently.

"Do you want to wait?" I mumble.

"Yes. We have to." he mumbles.

"If you keep doing that, you're gonna make me come." I whisper, my hands running up and down his chest.

"I'll stop." he whispers.

"I-" I sigh slowly. "I liked it."

"Me too, but we both decided to wait. I don't want to get caught up in the moment." he whispers.

"Well lets still make out."

"Agreed." he shoots forward and captures his lips with mine.

His hands start to wander, slipping up under the fabric of my shirt. I inhale against his lips.

This thumb swipes against the bottom of my breast. I bite his lip gently. His hands slowly move up to cover them completely.

He starts to play with them, massaging them, flicking his thumbs over my nipples.

After almost twenty minutes of that, he stops.

"We should stop." he mumbles, moving off of me. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Towels are under the counter." I mumble.

He grabs some clothes from his back and slips down the hall to the bathroom.

When I hear the shower start, I grab the Kleenex off of my side table and sop up the wetness coming from my vagina.

I change my thong because the other one is soaked.

I toss the tissues in the garbage in my room.

After hesitating, I relieve myself of what Ty didn't finish, and then I clean up and wander into the kitchen.

I get a glass out of the cabinet.

Katie walks into the kitchen.

"Did you and Ty just have sex?" she asks, loud enough for the whole world to hear.

"No." I say.

"Did you make out?"

"No." I sigh.

"Why did I hear moaning?"

"I don't know." I say. "It wasn't us. We have people on each side of us." I remind her. "I could've been one of them. I told you we're waiting."

"Fine." she says. "Guys, we were wrong. Megan would tell me if she did."

"Did you?" she mouths.

I shake my head.

"Did you almost?"

I nod my head and then press my finger to my lips.

She nods and walks back into the living room.

I get some milk and drink it, and then I put the glass in the dishwasher. I go back to my room.

Ty's back, so I go and pee and brush my teeth and wash my hands, and then I climb into bed with him and curl into his side, falling asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

128K 5.6K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.5K 80 31
Astrid Harper is the daughter of the Bloodrose Alpha. She is 16 soon to be 17. At the age of 17 Astrid will finally meet her mate. But she can't stop...
301K 7.5K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...