ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)

413 13 14
By bitchyouadopted

The rivalry between real madrid and barcelona has always been the embodiment of what a club rivalry might look like.

Everyone has always compared the two specific men in particular, Messi and Ronaldo, who everyone deems to be the most important figure of their individual club. No one exactly cared about the other talents that play in the teams.

But there has always been an invisible, heated rivalry between Pique and Cristiano. Although it's supposed to be Messi who should be in Pique's place, he's not. Messi is a man of peace, and never wishes to express any negative remarks towards the other man. It's the home fans of the club that spark the controversies by comparing stats of the two. But in reality, there's no actual negative energy circling around the two.

It's Pique who Cristiano has beef with. The tall Spaniard always seems to piss Cristiano off with his goofy smile whenever there's a goal for Barcelona.

Sure, Pique can be very cocky and egotistic sometimes, but in reality he's just someone who simply likes to be playful, but sometimes it starts getting out of hand.

Not that Cristiano is any better than that. Cristiano can be quite overwhelmed by the prestige of the Spanish club he plays for, and oftentimes he'd be going around promoting the possessions of his club. But it's not always that he's like this.

It's only when he sees a player from Barcelona celebrating that awakens the cockiness in him. Neither of them ever intend to hurt anyone by their masculine behaviour, but at the end if the day, it's each other that they hurt.

Pique will let it slide eventually, but Cristiano seems to always be carrying it on his shoulder like a grudge.

In some corner of his mind, he wishes that they'd never be rivals. He'd never hate Pique if he'd not be playing for Barcelona, their rival club.

Pique is someone he wants to express his passion and love towards. He knows Pique will never deny; he's not one to deny love and affection. But it's hard to walk around with the truth hanging at the tip of his tongue, since it'd take away all his Godly prestige amongst his teammates in the club, and all his positive influence would eventually be forgotten. The reputation of hus career would be automatically put to jeopardy.

That's the sole reason behind the confinement of his true feelings.

Cristiano has to admit, oftentimes Pique breaks his heart without knowing that he does.

It breaks his heart to see Pique celebrating with his team mates and calling him names while all Cristiano can do is endure the pain and watch the crowd of Barcelona fans erupt with cheer.

The only thing that keeps him away from using violence to express his anger is, ironically, Pique's smile. His smile is so wide and goofy, that even when he's standing there calling him names, he forgets about it later.

This is like a never ending cycle for Cristiano. He wishes he'd never came to real madrid, so he'd never meet Pique.

But now that they already have, he has to carry all that Pique has to say like a weight on his shoulder. It's a grudge he'll never be able to rid himself from.

Cristiano sighs and closes his phone from reading articles about Pique, looking at the sunset.

The sky painted in warm colors of yellow and orange remind's him of Pique's sunshine and playful persona. Everything, somehow, relates to Pique. It's quite absurd but annoying, if anything.

All he hopes now is to move on eventually, or else he'll have to force himself to leave the club earlier than planned.

There's no other way.

---

- "Why'd you care about how he feels? He's our fucking opponent, Leo!"

Pique quips, pissing Lionel more than he already is.

- "So? He was still a human with feelings the last time I checked."

- "I don't care what he has to say about me. He's our rival- no, my rival. Fuck his stupidass! He's always swelling with such pride for his team that it keeps annoying me-"

- "He loves you, Pique. He loves you."

Messi grabbed his shoulders and said in a low but convincing tone, trying to make it sound as convincing as possible.

Pique felt dumbfounded. It took him a few minutes before he was finally able to understand what Messi said. Yet, it didn't sound believable. It sounded like a dumb joke, but in reality, this is how Cristiano feels.

He wanted to trash Cristiano's opinion by shitting on him with a ton of insults about him that didn't make sense. But the reality of the world swallowed him by the ground, zipping his foul mouth shut for once.

Pique wanted to express hatred towards Cristiano's opinion, but all that he felt from realization, is love. His heart began to beat faster and his cheeks flushed to a color of red that's being partly covered by his stuble.

This isn't something that he'd do. He doesn't want his cheeks to burn from the feeling of love that's making his adrenaline rush and stomach churn in ways he never knew that it did. His heart is beating loudly against his ribcage, ready to break out anytime now.

He's not supposed to feel this way, and yet, he's standing there in shame, expressing his reply through silence.

Messi smiles, noticing the tint of red occupying his cheeks. Perhaps Pique has finally understood what love really means, and that rivalry isn't always enough to keep one away from expressing their undying love.

- "Talk to him."

---

Cristiano looked at his wristwatch, shocked by the time.

It's already half past 5, and Messi isn't here yet. It's very unlikely of him to do so, as he's quite punctual in general.

Cristiano sighs and sits in silence, as the warm air of Madrid brushes against the delicate skin of his face. Like that day, today's sky is painted with warm colors, once again reminding him of Pique. As much as he didn't want to think of him, he knows he has no way out of it.

He continues to stare at the sky, but his gaze is adverted by someone's jacket brushing against his arm. He looks to his side, surprised by the presence of Pique.

- "Hey."

Pique starts, rubbing the back of his neck, trying not to make eye contact. Because if he does, his face will turn red, and he'll not be able to talk like a normal person anymore.

Pique's plans are crushed by Cristiano's gaze, as they lock eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes sparkling under the dying light of the sun, his thick lashes beating against the wind. There's a glint of something that Pique is still unable to analyze.

He's brought back to earth by Cristiano's mediocre deep, soothing voice pouring into his ears like music, like never before.

- "Why're you here? Wasn't Messi supposed to come here..?"

- "Huh? I thought I was supposed to be meeting you"

Pique replied, and Cristiano understood immediately, although he wished he didn't. He cussed Lionel under his breathe, and lifted his gaze to find Pique looking him dead in the eye, but not with the harsh gaze. It's soft and almost admiring; too true for Cristiano to believe.

- "No..you shouldn't be here..you hate me.."

Cristiano mumbled, not being able to believe the sudden spark of affection visible in Pique's gaze.

He makes a quick run to escape from the situation, but is pulled back by Pique's hand.

- "Why're you leaving? What's wrong? I thought you loved me,"

Pique spoke gently, careful with his words. His hand remained wrapped around Cristiano's wrist, as Cristiano got pulled closer.

The overwhelming and sudden feeling of love and affection began to grow to an extent where it started to become too much for Cristiano to handle and understand.

Without a choice, he began to sob.

He simply couldn't take on the fact that Pique, someone that hates him, is here infront of him, refusing to let him go.

In silence, Pique cups Cristiano's face and connects their lips together into a kiss so warm and filling that his heart began to swell with a boost of love for Pique, as a fresh batch of tears trickled down his cheeks.

Sharing a kiss with the man he loves between the sunset is more than what he can ask for.

Pique pulls back, immediately embracing Cristiano's muscular figure into a hug.

Because no matter how muscular he ever gets, he'll always have the heart of a teenage boy, always longing for love.

- "Hey..I love you."

Pique took a pause and confessed.

Cristiano laughed and only hugged him tighter as a response. Pique smiled and inhaled Cristiano's intoxicating cologne, burrying his nose onto his neck.

- "Leo.. that bastard..he tricked me.."

- "For the better, don't forget to thank him."

Pique corrected, winking. Cristiano blushed and smiled, keeping his hands behind his back after parting away.

Pique frowned and grabbed his hands, interlocking their fingers tightly together, facing the sunset and letting a gush of the summer breeze brush against their cheeks.

- "Make sure to hold hands at all times, we need to get the right angle in the newspaper! I swear if those unskilled bastards don't get my good angle-"

Pique ranted playfully, laughing. Cristiano smiled and only nodded his head from left to right, still contemplating whether this is reality, or a dream.

- "Gerard?"

- "Yeah?"

- "Is any of this real?.."

He silently questioned, Turning his gaze to Pique. Pique turned to him, smiling widely.

- "Ofcourse this is! All thanks to Leo, or else none of this would've come to life."

Cristiano sighed in relief, his eyes glistening from tears brimming his eyes.

- "I missed you,"

Cristiano mumbled, before feeling a jacket cover his torso, and a hand around his waist, as he rested his head on Pique's shoulder and watched the sun set against the horizon.

_________

Yo bro i can't tag you for some sort of wattpad bug but yeah Yourfavgurlmimi, this is for ur desperate ass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 182 37
*STARTED WRITING IN 2015!* Image that the 2018 World Cup is right around the corner, and that you get to meet the famous players from around the Worl...
12.7K 443 11
[Complete] Note: Had gone through a major revision, in hope to make everything better and less awkward. At least, it's what I had expect it to be. Al...
22.3K 655 19
"I want to feel you Achraf, breathe you." "If you don't stop Kylian, I'll make you fall apart under my touch..." ------------------------------ Two t...
32.9K 375 34
Hello ya'll. I've been taking some time to think and i've finally come out of my writers block! I will be writting now. 👍 (Please do not replicate o...