Blade master warriors

By micheal9999

A blade lost his Driver and began his own path to hunt down the one who killed his Driver and family, five hu... More

Bio and backstory
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41

chapter 10

60 3 0
By micheal9999

(Rex)Pov

We were walking and we saw a building in front of us, hmmm, is this some kind of theater? asked Dromarch. Yup, it's a theater, all right, the guy we're here for leads the troupe here said Vandham.

Ahh, actors, eh i said...And right now...they're in the middle of a show... Wrll? Wanna take a quick peek? asked Vandham, "The Heroic Adventures of Addam" might be interesting said Dromarch, I've never been to the theater before i said.

Neither has Tora! said Tora!, let's do it! Nice and quiet though, looks like it's pretty packed today said Vandham. OK! i said as we enter the theater, then we enter the room and we hear the actor talking.

And I saw at that time that the powers of darkness had engulfed almost everything! People and Titans alike were drawn into the abyssal vortex! The apocalypse was upon us! The end was nigh! said the actor.

But then! Despite the wounds all over his, the great Addam stood... said the first actor. O Architect! Grant me power! Power to banish the dark! Power to illuminate the world said the second actor.

then a third actor show up, Lo! Loyal servant of the Architect! The Aegis! O Aegis! Bless me with your power! Bring light upon the world! said the second actor as the third actor beat the three actor monsters.

Thus, they defeated the darkness, but at a terrible price! Three great continents sank beneath the sea of clouds forever said the frist actor. Servant of the Architect! By thy power, the world is saved! For the gift you have granted us, we are eternally grateful said the second actor.

I shall spread thy legend far and wide! May your name live on for eternity! said the second actor as he pick up the third actor in his arm and walk to the door behind him as the  curtains fall behind him.

As we leave the room and Nia stop me, hey, kind of awkward, right? asked Nia. What was awkward? I asked, I mean, that play...it was about Pyra, must have been kinda bizarre for her, eh? asked Nia.

I dunno... I guess? i asked, maybe you should go and make it right said Nia as she walk by me.  Make it right? How? i asked, Idiot, figure it out yourself! said Nia as she walk away. Nia right said y/n as he walk by me.

Huh? What am i supposed to-? Err, umm...so the theater... i said, Wasn't it incredible? They had the cloth moving just like real clouds! How do you think they did that? asked Pyra. Huh? ...Ah... Yeah! The clouds were pretty cool... They were so...cloudy? i asked.

Then Gramps punch me in the back of my head, Ow! i said, what are you saying, bonehead? asked Gramps. There's no need for that! I don't know what to say situation like this! i said as the other meet up with Vandham friend.

Comin' in old fella! Crikey! Still collecting the junk, are ya? asked Vandham, watch it, you bruiser! Don't make fun of a man's hobbies! said the old guy.

(y/n)pov

Some greeting for your old comrade! said Vandham, comrade? asked Nia. Yeah, I was a freelancer, before the firm got going. Believe it or not, me and this fella tore up a good few battlefields in our day said Vandham.

We sure did, and thanks to that bleeding hearts of yours, we almost never got paid! said the old guy. Hahaha! Says the guy in the theater troupe! You can't be raking in much dough either said Vandham.

Hmph. Well, what can i do for you, friend? asked the old guy, Cole, you're old, ain't ya? Old enough to know...how you cross over to the World Tree... Get to Elysium, I mean said Vandham as Cole was shocked.

Elysium? But why? Why would you want to go there? That Core Crystal! You... You're... So, the Aegis is back amongst us... Who is your Driver? asked Cole. I am said Rex, You? But you're so young... said Cole.

How about it, old man? Do you know the way or not? asked Vandham, Hmmm... I dare say If you've trekked all the way here to ask me, you've already tried going yourselves? asked Cole. Yeah... But we couldn't make it said Rex

No wonder, no one can get to the tree while that thing's guarding the way there, it won't let anyone past, but...a long time ago, there was a man who went up the tree. Met the Architect, too said Cole.

There was...? Really? asked Rex, yeah, I'll wager anything he's got an idea how to get there again. You should try asking him said Cole, who was it? asked Rex as Cole didn't say anything else. Please, tell us! I've got to get to Elysium, no matter the cost! said Rex.

Well, I can tell you, but first I'd like to have a word with her, if I may. With the Aegis, I mean said Cole, With Pyra? asked Rex, of course said Pyra. Please, through here said Cole as both of them walk to the next room.

I walk near the door as i know what to do, meanwhile, Mister Cole, right? You wrote that play, didn't you? asked Pyra. I hope it didn't stir up any painful memories... said Cole, No... Some of them are...good memories said Pyra.

Heh. You know, you're not very convincing, I'm sorry, I really am, I just wanted people to know about that time. Show people how we were back in those days... Really get it across to them... said Cole.

Will you be using it again? That power... said Cole, I don't know yet said Pyra. I just don't know if this can take it a second time said Cole, I know that, I'd never use it if there was another way, this is what i hope for... But... said Pyra.

That man's the only one who knows how to get to where you're going, do you think you can make it to him? I just wanted to make sure said Cole. We can, I mean, it's my destiny said Pyra, Yeah... That boy who's with you... said Cole.

His name's Rex, he's a good person, with a kind heart said Pyra. Reminds me of a certain someone... OK then, I'll help you out said Cole. Thank you... Minoth! said Pyra, Minoth... I'd almost forgotten that name... Now then, where did it get to...? asked Cole as he started to cough.

we enter the room as we heard the coughing, Grandpa! said Iona. Old man! You OK? asked Vandham.I'm fine... I'll be fine in a second... Seriously, don't mind me... said Cole, Nah, we'd better call it a day, old timer said Vandham.

I'm sorry, fella said Vandham, Yeah, OK, but come back again tomorrow, will ya? There's something I want to give you said Cole as he cough again. Come on, i know a place we can rest  said Vandham as we leave the room.

Poor Minoth i said to myself as i follow the other.

(Pyra)pov

Meanwhile at Cole, Well, I'll be... It's just one blast from the past after another today said Cole as he was turn around to see Malos and Akhos there, you probably guessed, but we're not here for a reuion said Malos.

Just as well, the Aegis's gone alreay said Cole. How disappointing for you, "comrade" said Cole, Hmph, still an asshole said Malos ...Despite the years taking their toll, I'll wager all the doctors in this town are quacks, and all the Blades are blunt said Akhos.

Obrone and I... We could fix that stagnant ether flow with a minimum of bother. what do you say? You could still have a lot of goods years ahead of you! I mean, I won't deny there'd be a certain quid proquo involved said Akhos.

But old man, just think of the benefits! Come, can't you lend us your expertise here? Do so, and you could live for a long, long time said Akhos. You know, friend, I'm not as attached to my life as I used to be, maybe I've had enough! said Cole.

Your little lost souls will be simply inconsolable said Akhos, the kids? No, they're strong said Cole. This is becoming a farce, a horrendously cliched one at that! Break a leg said Akhos as both of them left.

As Malos and Akhos leave the building till Malos heard something, Hm? What's that? asked Malos. Hey, don't be shy, you heard everything we said, didn't you? asked Akhos as Iona come out of hiding.

Can you... Can you really help Grandpa? asked Iona, why of course. We can help, that is , if you can help us. Can you do that, for your grandfather? asked Akhos. Back to us and we all was sleep till i was in Elysium again.

As i know someone behind me, This is... You can't come here i said. Charming! So you're making the rules now, huh? asked Malos, you didn't come here to talk about the old days, did you? i asked.

We've snatched Minoth's little brat, no! i said, meet me at the place of your awakening, you remember it, right? Oh, and come alone Malos as i know the place he talking about. Then Nia woke up and didn't see me in my bed.

In the loo? I guess? asked Nia as she fell asleep again but then Nia and the other heard the banging so they ran outside to see Cole outside. Old man! What happenend? asked Vandham, Lona... She's gone! It must've been...them! said Cole.

Who's "them"? asked Rex, after you went, Malos...and some other guy paid me a visit said Cole. Malos was here? asked Rex, What was the other guy? asked Nia. Didn't catch his name, but he had red glasses said Cole.

That's Akhos! But what would he want with Iona? asked Nia, Wait! Nia! Where's Pyra? asked Rex. Sh-she wasn't there when I woke up... What? No one's seen her? asked Nia, Pyra... Maybe she realized what was going on with Iona? asked Rex.

Well, knowing those two... It's not unthinkable said Cole, That girl! Trying to save her on her own? asked Nia. Where's she gone? Didn't she leave a note? asked Rex, no, I'd have noticed! said Nia.

I know where...I think it could be Olethro Ruins said Cole, Olethro Ruins? asked Rex. It's where Addam led his army of resistance from, five hundred years ago, It's the place where the Aegis woke up, too said Cole.

It must be that Malos is trying to lure her down there! I'm sure of it! said Cole, Cole! Tell us how to get there! said Rex. It's at the top of the great stairway said Cole, Vandham! said Rex, hey! Fella! Take care of this old man for us said Vandham, Y-yes! said the person.

Let's move! If we go now, maybe we can catch up to her! said Rex as they head for Olethro Ruins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 33 21
people think you are a happy cinamon roll like your sister (fem) gon but no you are a nigh emotional being with beyond godly power and the gaming sys...
74K 1.7K 30
Pain... Pain to his eyes as he watched !#%¤!#!"#¤ get dragged away. He wanted to scream, save her from her being tortured from the people, but... it...
5.9K 63 30
this is before season 5 When zarkon finds out half breed have different ability he sends out solider to do blood test somehow but people were going...
498K 24K 36
Fantasy and Magic meets Science and Technology. In this epic story of brotherly love, friendship, struggle, and conspiracy, come join in on an advent...