Miguel O'Hara One-Shots

By Princess_Potato23

Just a bunch of Miguel O'Hara one-shots (Story #1 "Happy Anniversary" Chapters 1-4) Miguel abruptly ended you... More

Happy Anniversary Pt 1
Happy Anniversary Pt 2
Happy Anniversary Pt3
Happy Anniversary Pt 4 (SMUT)
Love Yourself
Just A Secretary Workplace AU Pt 2
Just A Secretary Workplace AU Pt 3
Just A Secretary Workplace AU Pt 4
Just A Secretary Workplace AU Pt 5
Just A Secretary Workplace AU Pt 6
Just A Secretary, Workplace AU PT7
Just A Secretary,Workplace AU PT 8
Just A Secretary, Workplace AU PT9
Just A Secretary, Workplace AU PT 10
Just A Secretary, Workplace AU PT 11
Just A Secretary, Workplace AU PT 12
Just A Secretary Workplace AU PT13/13
A Second Chance PT 1
A Second Chance PT 2
A Second Chance PT 3
A Second Chance PT 4
A Second Chance PT 5
A Second Chance PT 6
A Second Chance Pt 7
A Second Chance PT 8
A Second Chance PT 9
A Second Chance PT 10/10
Honeymoon with Miguel ☀️💍
Miguel Wants Another Baby
Hush Hush Mafia Miguel AU
Hush Hush Mafia Miguel AU PT 2

Just A Secretary Workplace AU PT 1

1.2K 21 3
By Princess_Potato23

"You're insufferable," you mumble under your breath as you walk out of Miguel's office for the 3rd time because the coffee that he sent you to order wasn't to his liking. Honestly, you don't know why he requested you to be his new secretary when he's making your life a living hell. You've been working with him for the past 2 months and if it wasn't for your tuition and the hospital bills from your sister you would've quit a long time ago.....but you can't because this job pays so well you have the luxury of this being your only job. With a heavy sigh, you go back to the coffee shop and order his new coffee order.

Finally making your way back to his office you take a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in" Entering the room you quietly shut the door behind you. Turning to face him you plaster on a fake smile.

"Your coffee O'Hara" As you place the coffee down on his desk he doesn't even look at you. You stand there in front of his desk tucking your hair behind your ears briefly before locking your hands behind your back waiting for him to tell you anything. Buttttt he doesn't, he has you standing there for 2 minutes before he finally decides to look up from his work.

"Why are you still standing there?"

That ass- Through gritted teeth, you respond. "I brought your coffee, Mr. O'Hara, hopefully, it's to your liking now" He looks you up and down, his eyes stopping at your chest briefly before making its way back up to your face.

"Mmhm yeah to my liking for sure," He hasn't even taken a sip of the coffee and yet- nope you can't be bothered. He waves his hand signaling you to go back to your office. The office that is right next to his. His excuse for it was "just in case he ever needed you" You wanted to punch him so badly it hurts just to think about it. As you begin to make your way back to your office he calls out your name.

"Oh and don't forget we have a business trip this weekend. As my secretary, you are to be there. Be ready at 8 am sharp on Friday. I'll be picking you up" What is he talking about..?? You turn around folding your arms across your chest.

"What business trip...? Mr.O'Hara, it's Thursday.....the trip is last minute. I can't...no, I have other matters to attend to this weekend."

"You are my secretary"

"I am aware Mr.O'Hara"

"Clearly not since you're saying you can't come. Wherever I go you go. Understand?"

"Mr.O'Hara I-

"You just love saying my name don't-"

"I don't actually. It's quite the handful maybe you should-" You pause when he gets up and makes his way to you

"Then maybe you should just call me by my first name then"

"I-I can't do that...that would be inappropriate" Why isn't he stopping? You take a nervous step back but he doesn't stop making his way towards you. He stops until you guys are arm's length apart.

"Hmmmm is that so? Now care to tell me why my secretary can't come this weekend. Knowing you, you probably have a date this weekend, is that it?" You notice how he sounds so irritated as he rolls his eyes while he intentionally flaunts the Rolex on his wrist. Dammit, you forgot how loaded he is. Show-off

"What..... a date oh please I'm going to be with my sister" You laugh in disbelief

"So you can't come on the business trip this weekend because you're hanging out with your sister...?" He raised his eyebrows at you

"No, I have to take care of her. She's-"

"You have to take care of your older sister really?..... If you're standing me up for some measly old guy you could've just said so. You don't have to lie to me, sweetheart." He then mimics your stance by crossing his arms over his chest as well with a scowl on his face. His suit does nothing to hide the bulging muscles underneath. Why does he look so upset and why does he look so damn good. Despite his annoying ass attitude, you can't lie he's so attractive. But with a guy like that you know damn well he probably has a woman under him every night and the things you would do to get a chance to be under- nope you're not going there he's your annoying boss and that's all he'll ever be. All you want to do is finish the work you have for the day so you can leave. You have a 5-page paper due tonight at 11:59 pm and because of your procrastination, you haven't started yet.

"Standing you up?...Mr. O'Hara what are you....you know what I'm not even going to bother. My sister, she's in the hospital for your information. I want to be there for her while undergoes her treatment." You turn your head away from him. Dammit, you should've just let him think that you had a date this weekend instead of telling him about your sister. You don't tell no one about your sister, not even your best friend. You can't deal with the empty "I'm sorrys" pity in their eyes. You can't take it anymore. All your life you had to deal with it when your mom died, when your brother died, and now with your sister the last bit of family you have left.....You always wondered why didn't the universe take you first instead of them. Shit when did you start crying?

He takes a nervous gulp. "Oh...I didn't know. How about next weekend?"

His words snap you out of your thoughts "I have an exam on Friday I can't-" You quickly wipe your eyes.

He sighs "Friday night then"

"Okay that's fine"

"Anything else, your highness?" He runs his fingers through his hair before taking a step even closer to you. He's standing so close you can smell his Cologne and it's intoxicating. You scan his facial features. He has a freshly shaven face, hazel eyes, he has a small scar on his left eyebrow and his lips are so.....He clears his throat knocking you out of your trance.

"Take a picture and it'll last longer" He smirks

"Oh please don't flatter yourself"

He smiles..... he fucking smiles. "I believe you have work to do. The longer you stay out here the longer you're stuck with me" He says while angling his head to your office that's a few feet away from his.

"Whatever Mr. O'Hara" you smile at the thought of being stuck with him......maybe that won't be so bad if you and him are stuck in his office. You sitting on his desk while his hands are outlining the curves of your body and you-

What the hell was that.....maybe you're ovulating there's no way you should be thinking of your boss like that. With a heavy sigh, you nod your head and turn around walking to your office. You can feel his eyes trained on you.

Miguel stands there watching you leave noticing every sway of your hips. The way your hair bounces with each step you take he notices everything about you. He also knows how much he annoys you with his demanding requests but he's going to take every chance he gets to be with you. He also notices how strong you are. Most secretaries couldn't even make it to a month before they turned in the resignation letter. He wanted to see how much you could take he wanted to see how far he could push you until you'd break but here you both are 2 months later bickering like a bunch of teenagers. He loves the playful banter between the two of you and he also loves how you're not afraid to put him in his place. Or tell him whenever he's getting out of hand. He's even more excited to go on the business trip with you...he knows there's an attraction between the both of you and none of you will act on it. Truthfully he doesn't want to make a move and scare you away and ruin what y'all have. With a groan of frustration, he turns around and continues the work he had left on his desk.

It's 8 pm by the time you're finally done with your work. Letting out a breath of frustration with tired eyes you close your laptop running your hands over your face. You're tired, you've been staring at paperwork and the computer screen all day, and of course, you have to stare at a screen, even more, tonight when you get home in order to write your paper. As you pack up for the evening you look at the door, your eyes locking on the light that is shining on the other side letting you know that Miguel is unfortunately still in his office. Sometimes you have a love-hate relationship with having a connecting office with Miguel but right now you hate it. You just want to exit the building without running into him. You quietly open your door, sticking your head out, you let out a quiet "yes" when you see that his desk is abandoned Miguel nowhere in sight. Maybe he just forgot to turn off the light....??? You were able to make it all the way downstairs to the front door of the building. You exit the building oblivious to your surroundings as you begin to call yourself an Uber on your phone. Hugging yourself slightly because of the cool air.

"You don't have to do that" you nearly jump at the sound of the deep familiar voice, his voice coming from somewhere behind you. Shit you thought he left.

You snap your head over your shoulder "Dammit Mr.O'Hara you scared me. I don't have to do what?" You ask raising your eyebrows

"I'll take you home, cancel your Uber"

"No that's not necessary Mr.O'Hara"

"I'm not letting you go home this late in some random strangers car"

You roll your eyes. "It's 8:06 and I do it all the time and I'm still alive so please" You hug yourself even tighter the cool breeze throws the loose strands of hair from your ponytail in your face causing some of them to stick to your lipgloss. You groan at the feeling

Miguel stares at you for a moment before he begins to take off his suit jacket, his eyes locking with yours before they fall to your lips the wind tousling his own hair around. He walks over to you jacket in hand and before you begin to protest he stares down at you as he places the jacket over your shoulders. You are engulfed immediately by the smell of him. His jacket almost swallows you whole. He lifts up a hand hovering it over your face briefly before he tightens his jaw and places his hand back into his pocket. Walking away from you he leaves you stunned, confused, and slightly aroused at the close proximity you two just shared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 1.5K 18
I know DANG WELL ppl are looking for these, so here you go! I DO NOT own the character Miguel O'Hara or any other marvel characters, but I DO own the...
5.2K 72 17
18+ Miguel O'hara X reader fanfic
1.4K 44 17
*Fake marriage trope* *Lovers to enemies* (Y/N) woke up to a man claiming to be Spider-Man from another dimension standing in her apartment with no...