Symphogear: The Fury of gods...

By XDisius

This story is the sequel to "The Fury of gods". As I said in part 1: This story takes place after the events... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

70 0 1
By XDisius

Several days passed since the end of the battle against the Vanir and now, Hibiki and her friends are back to living their normal lives

Hibiki: (sighs) It's amazing how quickly things can get back to normal.

Kirika: (smiles) True, but it's also reassuring in a way,dess.  We know we have faced the worst and can now return to focus on our passions and goals, dess.

Chris: (nodding) It's strange to think how much we've been through and now we're here, safe and secure.

Shirabe: (smiles) Yes, but let's remember to appreciate these quiet moments.  We never know what the future will bring.

Tsubasa: (enters the room) Girls, I have some interesting news.  We have been invited to participate in a large benefit concert that will take place in a few weeks.  They want Maria and I to perform some of our most famous songs

Maria: (smiling) Oh, how exciting!  It will be great to get back on stage and sing together again.

Hibiki: (enthusiastic) Sounds like a great opportunity to share our music and help out for a good cause.

Chris: (smiling) Sounds like a great idea.  After everything that's happened, giving a little joy through music just sounds good.

Kirika: (nodding) Here's a good chance to show our positive spirit to a wider audience.

Shirabe: (smiling) Can't wait!  Here's a way to stay united even after everything we've been through.

Tsubasa: (satisfied) Great, that's settled then.  We will prepare for the concert and do our best to give a memorable show.

The girls begin planning their performance and practicing for the benefit concert.  Despite recent events, they are determined to continue their passion and commitment to spreading music and positive energy.

*Later, Hibiki and Miku's room*

Hibiki:Isn't that wonderful, Miku?  We have saved the world once again and we will be in the front row at Tsubasa and Maria's concert, how exciting!!

Miku: (smiling) It's really amazing, Hibiki.  I think the concert will be a great chance to relax and enjoy some music after all the stress we've been through.  And it will be nice to see Tsubasa and Maria perform on stage.

Hibiki: (enthusiastic) You're right!  And you know what?  We are so lucky to have such an amazing team and such amazing friends.  All have put aside their differences and banded together to face the threat of the Vanir.

Miku: (affectionate) You're right, Hibiki.  We are a strong and compact team.  Each of us gave our best and managed to overcome even the biggest obstacles.  We are a true example of what can be achieved when we work together.

Hibiki: (embracing Miku) And I couldn't ask for a best friend and companion of adventures than you, Miku.

Miku: (smiling) Neither do I, Hibiki.  And whatever happens, the two of us will continue to support and protect each other, just like always.

The two girls embrace affectionately, reinforcing the special bond they share.  After all the adventures and challenges they faced together, their friendship is stronger than ever and ready to face anything that comes their way.

Miku: Now I recommend going to sleep, tomorrow will be another day

Hibiki: Yes, you're right, I can't wait

Miku: (turning off the light) Goodnight Hibiki

Hibiki: Goodnight Miku...(softly) Goodnight Odin...wherever you are.

Miku: (softly) I hope he can find peace, wherever he is.  Good night, Hibiki.

The lights go out in the room and silence envelops Hibiki and Miku as they prepare for a new day of normality and opportunity.  The battle is over, but their stories and bonds will remain forever.

The day of the concert,The Tokyo Dome was packed with spectators, all ready to attend the big benefit concert.  The atmosphere was electrifying, and the twinkling lights created a magical atmosphere.  On stage, Tsubasa and Maria prepared to perform, wearing beautiful costumes and ready to give an unforgettable performance.

Hibiki, Kirika, Chris and the other Symphogears were sitting in the audience, excited and excited about the event.  Miku stood by Hibiki, smiling and holding up her friend.

Tsubasa: (on stage, excited) Thank you all for being here tonight!  This concert is dedicated to an important cause, and we are happy to share our music with you!

Maria: (smiles) Yes, we are all together in this, and music has the power to unite us even more.  Let's begin!

The first notes rang out, and the audience applauded enthusiastically.  Tsubasa and Maria's songs filled the stadium, bringing excitement and energy to all the spectators.  The concert was a success, with the Symphogear and the audience joining in the applause and enthusiasm.

After Tsubasa and Maria's performance, it was time for a special moment.  A large screen appeared on stage, displaying images of the Symphogear's heroic moments and battles.  The crowd looked at them with respect and admiration.

Tsubasa: (on stage) This moment is dedicated to those who defended the world with courage and dedication.  They are the Symphogear, and today we want to honor them.

The crowd broke into hearty applause, while the Symphogears were visibly moved.  It was an acknowledgment of their efforts and strength in protecting the world.

Kirika: (with watery eyes) I can't believe they're honoring us like this...

Chris: (smiling) It's really exciting.

The Symphogears return to their places

Host: And now, the moment we've all been waiting for, ladies and gentlemen, Kenji Harada!!

Kenji Harada enters the stage, much to Symphogear's surprise

Hibiki:Heimdall?!!

Kirika:Kenji Harada, one of the most loved singers by young people in Japan is Heimdall,dess?

The music starts

[A/N:The following Song is based and translated on the lyrics of the following video]

[Instrumental

Kenji (Heimdall):[🎵Yes, it will also be mysterious and dark
When she wants it's scary
But she hugs you and defends you if you listen to her.

If you hide and look inside her for the strength to carry on,
And don't betray her with the sun and the rays.

She covers me from insults and gossip
Who are only trying to hurt and discredit me
She lets me do it even if I'm wrong to get hurt,
Without insulting me.

Not like you instead
You canceled in a moment
Everything,
And only the worst is left inside you
For a mistake and a moment when I felt alone,
Without courage.

But at night I know you think of me love
In the dark you always look for my hands, no.

Don't pretend you're already
Well already,
Suddenly one cannot forget
Nothing so deep and intense
Or at least I think...🎵]

The audience was captivated by the performance of Kenji Harada, or rather, Heimdall.  His powerful and engaging voice filled the stadium, capturing everyone's attention.  Hibiki, Kirika, Chris and the other Symphogears were amazed and fascinated that Heimdall, one of the guardians of the Aesir, was also a famous singer.

Hibiki: (smiles) I never thought Heimdall would have this ability!

Kirika: (admiring) His voice is really amazing.

Chris: (smiling) It's nice to see a different side of him.

Miku: (smiling) And the audience seems to love it.

Heimdall's performance continued, capturing the energy of the audience and creating an atmosphere of joy and fun.  His presence on stage was magnetic, and everyone joined in singing his songs and dancing to the music.

When the song came to an end, the stadium erupted in thunderous applause and enthusiastic cheers.  Heimdall thanked the audience with a smile and a bow, then left the stage to an ovation.

Hibiki: (applauding) What an amazing performance!

Kirika: (smiling) Yes, he was really amazing.

Chris: (nodding) It made me want to dance too.

Miku: (chuckling) And I never knew I'd ever see Heimdall sing on stage!

After Heimdall's performance, the concert was nearing its conclusion.  The Symphogears were still full of emotion, but they knew it was a special and unforgettable moment.

Tsubasa and Maria returned to the stage for an encore, performing more songs that made the audience go wild.  At the end of the concert, all the artists joined the stage for a final standing ovation, thanking the audience for their support.

Miku: (smiling) It was a really amazing evening.

Hibiki: (hugging Miku) Yes, she was.  And we were lucky to be a part of it.

Miku: (smile) And now, how about we go home and rest?

Hibiki: (smile) Sounds like a great idea to me.

Symphogear left the stadium, taking with them the memories of that special night.  They had faced incredible adventures and fought to protect the world, but they knew that what they were doing mattered.  With the support of their friends and music in their hearts, they were ready to face any challenge the future might bring.

Hibiki: I'll tell you the truth, Miku, I was impressed with Heimdall's performance

Miku: (smiling) Me too, Hibiki.  It was truly amazing to find that one of the Aesir had this incredible musical ability.  I think this proves once again how much we can discover new sides of people when we open ourselves to knowing more about them.

Hibiki: (nodding) You're right.  And to think that Heimdall, a mighty warrior, could also be such a passionate singer, is pretty incredible.  I think this teaches us that each of us has many facets and hidden talents.

Miku: (shaking Hibiki's hand) Exactly, Hibiki.  And I think that's a nice message to carry with us as we move forward.  After all, we Symphogears are a perfect example of what we can do when we combine our passions and our powers.

Hibiki: (smile) You're absolutely right, Miku.  And as Heimdall said in his song, we can't forget that even in difficult times we can find the strength to carry on.

Miku: (smiling) Yes, that's right.  And now, let's go rest.  Tomorrow is another day full of opportunities.

The two girls looked into each other's eyes, sharing a moment of understanding and deep connection.  It was clear that their friendship and mutual support were a constant source of inspiration.  With light hearts, they headed home, ready to face whatever the future might bring.

Suddenly Hibiki's phone rings

Hibiki: Yes?

Chris: Hibiki, come to my position immediately, the city is under siege!!

Hibiki: Noise?

Chris: Helwalker!!

Hibiki: (concerned) Chris, I'll be right there!  I call the other Symphogears and we meet there.

Hibiki ended the call and turned to Miku.

Hibiki: Miku, there's a problem.  Chris said the city is under siege by the Helwalkers.  We have to go immediately.

Miku: How Helwalker?  Hadn't we beaten them in the battle against the Vanir?

Hibiki: That's what I'm wondering too, come on!!

Miku nodded, determination showing in her gaze.  The two girls quickly got ready and headed for the site of the attack.  With hearts full of courage and determination, they prepared to face a new threat, ready to give their all to defend the city and the people they loved.  As they raced towards the attack zone, they knew that this time they would have to deal with the Helwalkers and do whatever they could to stop them.

Hibiki and Miku arrived at the scene of the attack and were shocked at what they saw.  The city was in turmoil, with damaged buildings, crying children, people fleeing and dead people as the Helwalkers moved in ferocity and killed anyone who came in their way.  It was as if the Helwalker threat had returned, stronger than ever.

Hibiki: It's awful... everything is awful

Miku: We have to do something!!

Hibiki:(clenching fists) You're right!...🎵Balwisyall nescell Gungnir tron🎵

Miku:🎵Rei Shénshòujìng rei zizzl🎵

Hibiki and Miku wasted no time and immediately activated their Symphogears, letting the music guide their determination and power.  They fought with all their might against the Helwalkers, trying to protect the city and the lives of innocent people.  Their attacks rang through the air, driving their opponents back and trying to restore peace.

Hibiki: (confronting the Helwalkers) We won't let them destroy everything we've defended!

Miku: (resolutely) Let's fight together, Hibiki, to restore the safety of the city!

The two girls moved in harmony, supporting each other and using their music and power to counter the Helwalkers.  It was a difficult and intense battle, but they knew they couldn't give up.  They had to protect the city and the lives of the people, once again proving their dedication and strength.

Hibiki:(singing and fighting) 🎵From "you" I learned a lot and with "you" I cried a lot, but still I didn't give up, so far from home I understood that my love could reach even the coldest hearts.
Darkness looms more, now that "you" are gone.
And now here I am, ready to fight for what "you" believed so much, the path is long and colder than the ice itself.
I regret that day that I wasn't able to say "I love you, all-father", who knows if anything, one day you and I will meet again.🎵

Miku:(singing and fighting) 🎵This world is filled with tears and pain, but together we have found our worth, no matter how dark it may seem, the light of our bond will never stop shining.
Now we fight with all our hearts, to break the power of the dark that wants to descend.
Together we will fight to the end, because our love is stronger than any destiny.🎵

Hibiki and Miku continued to sing and fight, their music reverberating against the Helwalkers, giving them the strength to carry on.

Hibiki: It's done!!

Miku: One more last effort

Suddenly a nearby building collapsed and a Nifelheimer, an ice giant, emerged.

Hibiki: (determined) It's never going to end, is it?

Miku: (clenching fists) But we won't give up either!

Kirika: 🎵Zeios Igalima raizen tron 🎵

Shirabe: 🎵Various Shul Shagana tron 🎵

Kirika and Shirabe sing their sacred chants and join the battle

Hibiki:*Enthusiastic* Kirika-chan! Shirabe-chan!!

Kirika:(Resolute) Reinforcements are coming, dess!!!

With the Symphogear's power reinforced by the chants of Kirika and Shirabe, the situation began to change.  Together, they battled the ice giant with renewed energy and determination.  Their music rang out, uniting their strength and strengthening their will to protect.

Miku: (cheering) Go girls, defeat him!

Their unity and commitment carried them through the battle, as the air was filled with powerful and fighting melodies.  Despite the challenge, they knew they could make a difference and stop this new threat.

However it's not over yet, many more Helwalkers are coming from the streets

The arrival of more Helwalkers further complicated the situation.  The streets were infested with these creatures and it seemed that their advance was relentless.  The Symphogears continued to fight with all their might, but the fight was getting harder and harder.

Hibiki: (gritting her teeth) We can't let them take over!

Kirika: (slashing with her scythe) We can't let everything we defended be destroyed, dess!

Shirabe: (using her agility) Let's be together, girls!  Let's fight for what's right!

Miku: (supporting from a distance) I know you can do it, come on!

The Symphogears continued to fight tenaciously, trying to keep the Helwalkers at bay and protect the city and the people who lived there.  Their music and determination rang through the streets as they faced the looming threat.

The girls resisted as best they could, but the Helwalkers were outnumbered and were in danger of being overwhelmed, but when the situation got more complicated, they heard the sound of a horn

That horn sound was familiar to the Symphogears and the city.  It was a sound they had heard in the past, in their battles against supernatural menaces.  It was the signal that reinforcements were on the way.

Hibiki: (hopefully) That sound... means we're not alone!

Kirika: (smiling) Look, up there!

From the sky appeared the cargo plane with which the Symphogears had arrived in Sweden.  The hatch opened and Heimdall, the guardian of the Bifrost, emerged.

Heimdall: (confidently) I'm back, girls.

Hibiki/Miku/Shirabe/Kirika:(excited) Heimdall!!

Heimdall swooped down from the sky, firing at the Helwalkers and dealing them with extraordinary skill.  His presence reinvigorated the Symphogears and together they continued to fight.

Heimdall: (to Hibiki) Hamster, Maria, Tsubasa and Chris need help with civilians a few blocks north of our position, we'll take care of it here

Hibiki: (strange) Ok, hamsters are cute but that's not my name

Heimdall:It's not the time now, go!

Heimdall's arrival and his readiness to take charge of the situation rekindled hope in the Symphogears.  Hibiki and the others immediately headed to the area Heimdall pointed out to help the civilians and their comrades.

Hibiki: (running) Come on, girls!  We have to reach out to others!

Kirika: (keeping up with Hibiki) Heimdall is right, we need to focus on the goals!

Shirabe: (hurrying) We can't let the Helwalkers harm civilians!

Miku: (keeping up) Yes, let's protect the city together!

The Symphogears moved with determination, quickly reaching the area where civilians were in danger.  They worked together to keep the Helwalkers at bay and protect those trapped from the menace.  Their music resounded through the streets as they fought for the safety of the city and its inhabitants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 0 23
This is the first story in the Infinity series. This tale is set after The Dark World. After seeing it, I found myself wondering about several things...
3K 113 25
(Sequel to Winter) It had been a year since anyone had found her after the betrayal. Now Raptor finds herself being dragged back into the world of hu...
18.3K 778 25
Thank you so much for #3 in #buckyxreader and #6 in #asgard Please be sure to read the second book in this series! It's a bit shorter but I'm sure yo...
241K 5.1K 31
(WARNING: This story takes place after the Blood of Olympus, and before the Trials of Apollo, though doesn't follow the story line if you have read t...