The New Girls Alter Ego || Ll...

By Little_Ninja-Nerds

MIRACULOUS X NINJAGO CROSSOVER ◇◇◇ "You wanted to meet?" Ladybug said, coming up behind me while I stood at t... More

~◇⚔The Dragon Miraculous⚔◇~
{Old}Chapter 1: Sorry, I'm Going Where? When?
{Old}Chapter 2: Goodbye Paris, Hello Ninjago
{Old} Chapter 3: 1 Month and An Old Friend
{Old} Chapter 4: Halloween? Day of the Departed? Secrets?
{Old} Chapter 5: Suspicion and Forgiven
{Old} Chapter 6: Exam Week and Vacation Suprise
{Old} Chapter 7: Destination; Christmas Vacation!
{Old} Chapter 8: Paris, Ice skates, and Andre's
{Old} Chapter 9: Akuma, Reveal, and Trust
{Old} Chapter 10: Mystake's Gift of Wisdom on Christmas Eve

1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼

1.3K 37 111
By Little_Ninja-Nerds

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
----------
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼

WC: 5555

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

Y/N's P.O.V

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Our female leader shouted, creating a wave of power to heal the broken city of Paris, France

"Pound it!" We all shouted, doing our signature ending to a long fight.

I was one of six (or seven or eight, depending on the villain) superheros of Paris. We all held a Miraculous, a magical piece of jewelry that held a power from a specific animal. Ladybug, our female leader, held the Miraculous of the Ladybug earrings with the power of creation. Cat Noir, our male leader, held the Miraculous of the Black Cat ring with the power of destruction.

They were the original team when Hawkmoth first attacked. Hawkmoth is our super villain. He somehow got ahold of the Butterfly Miraculous broach, which held the power to create allies. But he uses it for dark power instead, creating other villains to do his bidding by exploiting a negative emotion they feel to manipulate them.

Not long after Ladybug and Cat Noir became a team came Rena Rouge and Carapace. Rena is the holder for the Fox Miraculous necklace, with the power of Illusion. Carapace has the Turtle Miraculous bracelet, with the power of protection. The first couple of battles with them they didn't officially have a Miraculous, Ladybug had our Miraculous Guardian gift it to them to help and it would later be returned. But later, her at Cat decided they were best to be kept long term.

It was the same thing with Queen Bee, the holder of the Bee Miraculous clip, with the power of immobilization. She joined after me though.

The seventh and eighth team members are not solid yet. The seventh is Viperion, the Snake Miraculous bracelet holder, with the power to turn time. He is in the stage of getting gifted the Miraculous. The eighth is Bunnix, which is a weird situation that is not easy to explain though. Bunnix is the Bunny Miraculous watch holder, with the power for time hops? Ladybug hasn't filled us all in on whatever that situation is. Again, complicated.

As for me, I'm Y/N, also known as H/N. My Miraculous is the Dragon Miraculous necklace, I have a different kind of power. I've been told my Miraculous was not kept by the Guardian, but passed down from generation to generation in my family. With my powers, I have different abilities depending on the situation. In my normal transformation, I have a dark purple suit with black accents that I created in my head when taking on the responsibility for the first time. In this form, I have the ability to fly and I can use 5 specific Elemental powers with limits. The elements are ice, fire, water, lightning, and earth. However, I can only use a very small burst of one Elemental power at a time. Meaning I can't use fire and ice at the same time.

My Elemental transformation is different. Depending on the element I embody, my suit changes color and I can only use that element. I lose my ability to fly because it is given up to summon an Elemental dragon. I, at the moment, can only hold this Elemental transformation for 10 minutes. So we have to make it count.

Each of us has a certain designed weapon. Ladybug has her yoyo, Cat his baton, Rena her flute, Carapace his shield, Bee her spinning top, and I don't have a physical item.

On my 3 middle fingers, I have these hard diamond shapes on knuckles. They extend out to create a rope in a way. Best way to describe it is Helia from the winx club, his specialist weapon. Probably what was on my mind when I created it when making my Miraculous. I just watched an episode of the show.

Not all of us need to be in battle at the same time, except for Ladybug and Cat Noir. They are always needed.

"That was a close call." Cat joked as Ladybug helped the citizen up that had been akumatized by Hawkmoth.

"Maybe you should watch where you swing that stick." Bee humphed, referring to her getting smacked in the head by Cat and his baton.

"You walked in the way!" Cat defended.

Before Bee could say anything else, all our Miraculous's beeped, signaling our time was about to run out after using our special powers. Then we would transform back into our normal selves.

One more thing, no one knows who we are. Not even teammates.

☯ · ⚔ · ⚕ · ⚔ · ☯

"I'm home!" I shouted out.

I lived with my mom, my dad was in the picture but he was a fighter pilot and worked weird hours. We owned a small bistro, the bottom floor being the store and the top 2 floors being our home. I lived across the street from my best friend, Marinette, who had a similar layout to our house since her parents owned a bakery. Our school was smack in between our places, this year we would be seniors in high-school. One last year.

"How was the fight?" My mom asked.

"Same old thing, different villain this time." I responded. I placed my bag down on the counter behind the cash registers and washed my hands in the sink that was by one of the windows.

"Well, fighting Hawkmoth is good practice for training in order to grow your Miraculous's abilities." Mom replied. "Nightt I have some sushi for you."

Nightt is my Kwami, a magical tiny fairy-like creature that is what gives my Miraculous its abilities. Nightt was a tiny little dragon with dark purple and black details and green eyes. I need her in order to transform. Any time I need to, I say "Nightt, wings up" and I transform into H/N.

H/N is my Alter Ego, the person I see myself as when I don't have to hide my true identity.

"I'm starved!" Nightt whined, flying out of my bag and over to my mom who set a plate on the floor out of sight. For a magical dragon creature he sure was a pig.

"Y/N, honey, your dad will be home tonight for dinner. If you wouldn't mind running down here until close, that would be great so I can make dinner?" Mom asked.

"Sure, what's the occasion? Dad isn't supposed to be home for another few weeks." I asked, it had to be something. He doesn't just come back from an assignment early, not in his line of work.

"Well, we have some family business to discuss now that you're about to be a senior. We need to take the next steps in planning your training." I rolled my eyes at her response. Since my grandma was the previous user, I had to follow my moms lead. Grandma is alive, just traveling the world while having her residential address on a small island called Ninjago. I guess they have a few friends there, my mom has been calling every night to someone named KoKo. There is a 12 hour time difference which makes it kinda hard for communication. "Just don't burn the place down!"

I quickly got my apron on and got to work making some more food, doing inventory, and serving customers when they walked it. Customer service sucks, let me tell you. There are so many entitled people in the world that get so upset when they don't get what they want, no wonder Hawkmoth can akumatize people at least 3 times a week.

"Hello, welcome to the L/N's Bistro, what can I get started for you?" I asked the middle aged lady who walked up to the register.

"I would like a hot cappuccino with 2 pumps of mocha sauce, 3 pumps of organic sugar, some caramel sauce, and some fancy foam on top. Also I would like a chocolate croissant with powdered sugar on top and extra chocolate sauces on top and on the side." She said, smiling sweetly.

It was not my intention to get stuck in food service, for a job I was more leaning into customer service in a retail store. But given the nightmares I hear from some of my friends at their job, I'm not sure. I was lucky this was my family that owned the place, I would probably be fired otherwise.

I had to stop and take a breath when she started the order, only getting to write what kind of caffeine drink this lady was getting, at 5 p.m on a monday, on her cup before the sharpie stopped moving.

Granted, agreeing to work for my mom had its ups and downs. I was always tired, I was a secret hero after all. My mom was understanding, not the people who came in pushing my buttons. It was hard enough balancing school, work, and the secret job I had. Luckily, all of me and my team had jobs outside of our moral obligation and were able to work patrol nights in our own scheduling system. I was able to make good money from working here and all the events I worked. I didn't have to make phone payments, and my form of transportation was a motorcycle my dad gave me that me and my friend Luka fixed up, there really wasn't any payments on that other than insurance. In other words, I was over it. I just fought an evil monster that a middle aged man created out of his own greed and anger, now I had to deal with Karens and their need for overly complicated and intricate orders.

"What did you want in the drink again?" I asked after taking a deep breath. She scoffed at my need for her to repeat the speech she gave.

"How hard is it to take a simple order?" She said, obviously agitated.

"It's going to be hard since we don't have mocha sauce to add into your drink." I stated back. "And your food item doesn't come with all those extras unless you plan on paying for the decoration."

"How dare you, I know the owner. He would not tolerate an employee talking to me like this." She huffed.

"Considering she gave birth to me, I think you're wrong." I said back. Oh how I enjoyed that face.

"Whatever! I'm bringing my business to the bakery across the street." She said, storming out of the store. I rolled my eyes, picking up the store landline that was next to me and making my favorite call.

"Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, this is Marinette, how can I help you?"

"And here I thought assist was the preferred customer service word." I snickered over the phone and rested it between my shoulder and ear while walking away from my station to get the pumpkin bread out of the oven, the last batch of the night.

"It's a good thing it's you then." Mari joked on the other line. "What's up?"

"Karen, on your 9 o'clock hot and ready to go." I said, watching with amusement as I watched Marinette through our open windows, seeing her turn to her left from her position at their cash register, just to see the lovely lady approaching their bakery.

"How fun." She groaned. "Thanks for the warning."

"Anytime Mar." I said. "Good luck."

I hung up the line and placed the bread in its designated spot for the night. Closing soon, earlier today because of my dad coming home.

"Well, doesn't it smell good in here." I heard a voice say.

"Want your usuals, boys?" I asked, already knowing who was behind me.

"Yes, thank you." The second voice said. I got a simple cheese pizza bagel out of the display and made some warm green tea for the blonde boy bean and a signature chocolate muffin with hot chocolate for the DJ. "Adrien," I said, handing the boy his stuff, "and Nino." Handing the other his stuff.

"Thanks, Y/N." Adrien smiled as he swiped his card on the pin pad. "Why don't you sit with us for a bit, no one else is here at the moment?" I smiled at his offer. Maybe a Chai tea wouldn't hurt.

"So, have you seen the times for orientation yet? We go the first day, getting first dibs being seniors after all. Thursday the 27th." Nino said after taking the first bite of the muffin. I looked at him through my lashes with one brow raised while taking a sip of tea.

"I thought school doesn't start until the 8th?" I asked.

"It doesn't, but since we are now upperclassmen we can pick our classes and get our stuff earlier than before." Nino responded. "Not that I'm complaining. I would love to finally get what I want first."

"You do realize that we all have the same core classes, right? Same classes since freshman year." I reminded him. The way our school works is that each grade has two"groups" and those "groups" have the same students in the core classes, like math, science, etc. Electives were a free for all, but I have had the same people in my core classes since freshman year. We didn't have honors or regular classes that you pick each year like other schools in different countries, the curriculum was the group. It's a small school, so each grade level only had two groups. One would be considered a more advanced group that was more ahead than the other group.

"I mean the electives. If I get the ones that I want I would be ahead when going to college. Saves me some time, and money." Nino said, clicking his tongue.

"Hey, best to get it done for free then pay later." Adrien said.

"True. Less years trapped in school too. I can smell freedom then I see a fake light at the end of the tunnel." I grumbled, knowing I still had more years ahead of me.

☯ · ⚔ · ⚕ · ⚔ · ☯

"Okay, let's eat." Mom said, policing the plates on the table. Dad had got home a while ago, but had to have a small call with his boss before officially shutting down work for the night for whatever this occasion was. They started eating, making small talk.

While I sat there watching, beyond anxious as my nerves and curiosity made my stomach turn.

"How long have I been your daughter?" I blurted out, raising a brow at them as they gave me a confused look. "Both of you know suspense kills me. So do these family meetings forged as dinners."

"I guess we can't sugar coat this." Dad chuckled. "Most certainly not getting anything past you."

"Well, seeing as you just turned 18, and your 18th birthday is a huge milestone, we are having to make a difficult choice." Mom said. "One that will affect your senior year of High School."

"Could we have done this a year ago, or maybe a year from now?" I huffed.

"Unfortunately, no." I rolled my eyes at her response. "Your grandmother has been in contact with some friends from a small country called Ninjago. I have been in contact with her and another friend of mine that lives there." I sat up and listened more carefully.

"Ninjago is a special place to our family, and the history behind it connects very deeply to you and your mother's side of the family." Dad pitched in.

"We have told you that your Miraculous was not one that gets gifted by the Guardian, because it has traveled in our family for centuries. The reason why is because it links to Ninjago. We have no idea how or why. Grandma has been doing research, she even tried to find answers while she was the holder. But the Miraculous has never responded to any of her calls from Ninjago until your birthday."

"Okay. So, how is this affecting me here and now? You said it would affect school. You guys had made it very clear I was not to let being a superhero get in the way of my school." I said, questioning where my mom was going with this.

"Sweetheart, there is no way of putting this easily, but we are going to have to transfer you to Ninjago High School, in Ninjago City." Mom said, making a face to brace for my reaction.

"I'M WHAT?!"

☯ · ⚔ · ⚕ · ⚔ · ☯

Stress and anxiety were the main feelings of this moment. I couldn't even focus on patrol. Having been told I was going to transfer to a new school, my senior year, literally half way across the globe.

Apparently I am going to have to go there to figure out how to unlock my Miraculous, or whatever that means. Or unlock something else, I kinda blanked during their explanation after being given the news. All I know now is that I will be staying with my moms friend, KoKo, in Ninjago for my senior year. She wants her specifically to watch over me. My grandma gave me an address of a house she has by the beach in the outskirts of the city, but I can't live there. More so for training and the detective work I would be doing.

My parents and my grandma both are going to be paying for new furniture for my room and anything extra I might need so the financial issues aren't put on KoKo, who apparently has a son my age and is a single mother. I just feel like some information is not being passed down to me.

"You know, having thoughts that cause that strong of a resting bitch face might not be the best thoughts for hero nights." Rena said as she approached me from my standing point on the Eiffel Tower.

"I have to call a team meeting. I - uh, I got some news today that's going to rock a few boats."

"Is everything okay?" She asked calmly.

"Depending on how you define okay." I sighed.

☯ · ⚔ · ⚕ · ⚔ · ☯

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹, 𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝚙.𝚖

𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗: 𝟽 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝟷𝟾 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

Sitting in orientation felt stupid. I wouldn't even be here for school. My flight to Ninjago is on August 4th, 8 a.m. School here starts on the 8th, that tuesday and school in Ninjago starts that monday. I would only have that weekend to unpack and figure out my sleeping schedule.

I haven't even told my friends, I was waiting until after this event since we were all going to go to the park and eat lunch. I was going to break the news then. As for now, I am here trying to get my schedule taken care of and figuring out with my counselor my credit transfer.

"I've gotta admit, Ninjago is the last place I thought anyone would transfer too." I hummed at her. "Only one transfer ever from this school! Hardly anyone knows that small island exists."

"So will my credits transfer or am I going to have to retake any classes?" I asked.

"Well, actually you're all good. They have a different school system, but the classes look like they will be fine." She said. I let out a sigh of relief, wouldn't that be the icing on the cake. "Would you look at that, your grandmother is actually the Ninjago transfer from all those years ago!"

My grandmother? I feel like I'm in some sort of clique movie on a family secret once I turn 18. Granted I have no room to speak, I have a magically fairy friend.

"Just choose from this list of electives, you will be put in the honors version of your core classes for this year and that's that." She said in her bubbly voice.

There were not that many options. But I guess that's what's going to happen, unfortunately. I got to pick 2, because I apparently have to take some classes specific to graduation requirements in Ninjago. So the only viable option was digital imaging, which is essentially a graphic design class and personal training. Lovely. I've got Algebra and Geometry (one class), Ninjago History, Language Arts, Gym, Digital Imaging, and Personal training. All the core classes were advanced, and I am just glad I don't have to take a foreign language since I speak French and English.

"Alright Y/N, you're all good to go. Have fun!" I offered a smile in return. Fun. What a word to use for this situation. I walked down the green metal stairs that lead up to the offices, continuing my thoughts. How would I use my Miraculous there, it's not like there's akumas. Or any other magic, what was I supposed to do, punch the ocean?

"Y/N! Over here!" I looked up and saw Mari and Alya waving me down, they were waiting on the stairs leaving the school. I smiled at them, walking over greeting them with a hug. "C'mon, the rest of the group is at the park already."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Everybody's hungry and I'm holding up the feast." I chuckled at her. The three of us linked our hands and continued our walk past Mari's place and across the street to the park. In my mind, it was a sad walk. Obviously my best friends beside me were oblivious to the news I knew. I couldn't even tell them the truth, all I could say was that I was being transferred as a foreign exchange student. Which, on a document from a legal standpoint, was true.

"We have to pick out a first day outfit. I already have ideas on what we can make." Mari said as we approached the group.

"Hey guys." Adrien greeted with Nino sitting next to him. Everyone else chimed in with a small welcome as we took our seats. Mari and Alya grabbed a few things from the food items that were there, while also giving their hellos to our friends as that chatter quickly turned into first day talk. Our friends consisted of me, Mari, Alya, Adrien (Mari's crush), Nino (Alya's boyfriend), Alix, Kim, Ivan, Juleka, Luka (Juleks's older brother who already graduated but he still hangs with us), Rose (Juleka's girlfriend), Mylene (Ivan's girlfriend), Max, Nathaniel, and Marc. Unlisted are Chloe, Sabrinna, and Lila. The schools mean girls, aka, they are most certainly not in our friend group. We have class with them, but that's out of our control. Me and Mari were the only ones who hated all three of them, the other tolerated or kinda shrugged at them. Another story for another time.

"Y/N, usually you love chocolate macarons." Alix commented, noticing me not grabbing my favorite dessert. Of course, my wonderful friends turned their attention to me in worry. If I didn't go for my favorite food, everyone would be worried.

"Well, I really don't want to ruin our little get together but I have some not super great news." I said, an uneasy tone that they took notice of. Some responded with a simple 'whats wrong' and others just raised a brow at me in curiosity. "Well, last night I was kinda - sorta told that in a week I will be transferring to Ninjago High in Ninjago City in Ninjago which is half way across the globe." I blurted out.

"Ha, good joke." Kim tried to laugh, but he quickly realized I was being serious.

All hell broke loose.

"You're what?!"

"I am tying you to my chair!"

"I'll stick that chair in my basement."

"You can't leave!"

"Why?"

"Foreign Exchange Student. My family wants me to spend my senior year over there." I responded as calmly as possible.

"Has anyone heard of Ninjago?"

"Yeah, what exactly is that place?"

"Oh my god she's being shipped off."

"Guys!" I exclaimed. "I don't know much else. I had to deal with transferring credits and school issues today. I don't need social issues either."

"When do you leave?" Mari asked, all sad looking.

"My flight is on the 4th at 8 in the morning. So about a week." I responded.

"So we have less than a week to cram our senior year into your brain?" Kim asked.

"I mean, we have a week to hang out together. I don't know about cramming something into my brain." I sassed back. "I mean, I could use everyone's help, packing essentials. My parents and my grandma are buying new furniture to be shipped to where I'm moving. I could use everyone's opinions on decor and even help me pick a first day outfit?"

"We should be picking out an out for our first day, together, at that school." Mari pouted, gesturing to the place I've been at and the people I have been with for years.

"I know we were all looking forward to this, but my hands are tied. Plus, everything has already been done." I frowned.

"So, who are you staying with?" Luka asked.

"One of my moms old friends, KoKo. She wanted her to look after me specifically." I replied. "If anything my cousin C/N lives there. I've seen her at family gatherings but we haven't been formally introduced. I guess we shall see. She is around Luka's age."

"Well, I guess we can only prepare you. Have you researched them at all?' Mylene asked.

"I tried. My parents told me tuesday. I looked online for anything I could yesterday but I legit could barely find anything. My mom said it's because they are so small they don't have international news. But even social media is sparse." I shrugged.

"Ghost town." Ivan chuckled.

"Listen, we've dealt with a lot of random crap here, don't jinx the energy over there." I joked.

"Okay, have you gotten a picture of your room at all, bathroom, anything you can use to plan out your room beforehand?" Rose asked.

"My mom gave me some measurements, but not much else. It is a no on the bathroom. I just know there is really no way for me to get my current furniture there." I said.

"So there's no way for us to stalk the address? Pull leasing pictures? Even google maps?" Max asked.

"Max, that's kinda creepy." I said, shaking my head. "Look, I am well aware that the circumstances are very odd. I am struggling to stay positive so some mental help would be nice." I got blank stares in response. "Okay, let's plan on who I'm hanging out with and when before I go. And I seriously need help on room decor. I'm getting a fresh start, I can't screw up."

☯ · ⚔ · ⚕ · ⚔ · ☯

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹, 𝟼:𝟶𝟶 𝚊.𝚖

𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗: 𝟶 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

The rest of the week was fast, but in a bad way. Obviously, there was not enough time to spend with my family before I left. But every time I thought about the timer on how much longer I stayed here, it just worsened my mood. I had essentially had to squeeze months of hanging out in days. Even regulars at my family Bistro saying goodbye made me want to crawl into a ball and die.

I will say, I would miss our girl diy hangouts. We did one final one on Tuesday, making shirts, pants, sweaters, jewelry, etc. Honestly, I was going to miss it all. Skating with Luka and Alix, listening to Nino and Ivan argue about music, Adrien's grumpy face when having to be a human mannequin, Alya doing photoshoots for us, Rose and Juleka trying to help with my room design and makeup and hair.

All of it.

I made sure that I took advantage of my time with everyone. It was hard having the last whole get together yesterday was hard. We did a gift exchange as a final little "goodbye" and "remember" with me. I told them to keep it simple.l, just be little things because, budget, and I could only take so much with me.

Mari got me some jewelry making supplies, a hobby we did together. Alya got me a phone case that I had been wanting to get because my current one was a target of Kim and his shenanigans. Nino got me a new pair of Beats headphones (he broke one rule, of course). Adrien got me a gift card for his dad's retail fashion line, basically any store I could spend a certain amount per day getting clothes. Ivan and Mylene got me a new pair of black high top converse, a classic (my current pair are splitting at the crease lines from standing or squatting with the front of my foot). Max gave me a copy of his game he was programming about the Miraculous League and the villains we have faced. Rose and Juleka got me a few gift cards to certain retail stores that actually exists in Ninjago. Alix got me some jewelry I had been eyeing. Kim got me padded knuckle gloves, he has been very admit on me doing boxing. Nathaniel got me some drawing materials, new sketchbook and some different graphite pencils. Marc had gotten me some funny designed claw clips for my hair because me felt bad for stepping on mine the other day.

It was overall a hear warming day that would be teared down the next. But I couldn't focus on that. I didn't plan on staying there forever.

I had wondered too if Bunnix could create her bunny portal things from Ninjago to Paris if anything.

But of course, saying goodbye to my team last night wasn't easy either. Being on a team like that, they so easily become family. Their faces when I told them, not something I'm going to forget.

"So why exactly did you call a team meeting on a wednesday night?" Cat asked.

"I have some news that is going to affect the team and Paris as a whole." I stared. "I don't think I can say where, but as of tomorrow I will no longer live in Paris. I'm moving"

"Damn." Carapace said under his breath.

"All I can say is it has to do with where my Miraculous came from. I told you my necklace was a family heirloom, and I guess I am the generation that has been chosen to explore - idontknow - something about it in another country." I continued.

"So, this is goodbye?" Rena asked.

"Definitely not. I still want to keep in contact. I'll still be able to transform and use my corresponder or that texting app we have that keeps us anonymous. I just won't be able to come here for a while." A sad look crossed their faces. "I just wanted to thank you guys. This has been - I wouldn't say fun - but definitely interesting. But, I wouldn't want to do it with any other group of people."

"Oh come here before I start crying!" Carapace said, pulling us into a group hug.

Once they all left, I talked to Ladybug separately.

"LB, this is supposed to be something beyond my understanding. My gut tells me this won't be a normal trip across the globe." I said. She gave me a understanding look. "I connected the corresponder from my Miraculous to my phone, a direct line between you and me in case of emergency. It won't ruin our Secret identity, but I need a backup plan."

"Whatever you need," she started, holding her hand out to me, "let me know."

"So, you have everything?" Mari asked, all of us standing before check in.

"Everything that I can take, yes." I said.

"Alright, sweetheart, we have to get you checked in." My mom said.

Ouch. This was it.

There are the tears that have been hiding since I found out. It was a very Emotional goodbye to say the least. Cried as I hugged all my friends goodbye, knowing I was going to miss the year we were all looking forward to. Senior homecoming, prom, field trip, literally everything. It hadn't felt this cruel.

Walking away hurt too, waving as my parents brought me to the check in stand before I had to leave them.

"You will be fine, sweet pea." My dad said. "Just remember, you are so much stronger than you realize."

"We are very proud of you. Keep your chin up." Mom smiled sadly. "We love you."

"I love you guys too." I said giving them one last hug. And I meant it. I know this whole thing was wrong, but I also know that gaining whatever power or knowledge I'm going for could help save Paris when I come back. It could be what we need to defeat Hawkmoth for good.

𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗: 𝟶 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝟶 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

I took a deep breath as the plane officially left the ground. I looked inside of my carry on and saw Nightt napping on the spare hoodie I took. He didn't have much to say about the situation, he mainly stayed quiet. He was probably excited to go to Ninjago and just hid his emotions out of guilt knowing what the move was doing to me. I'm sure he has a way to communicate to the other Kwamis, too. Either way, there's no turning back. I'm headed for an unknown journey in a place no one really knows exists. At least I will have the advantage being the one with magic Elemental abilities

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 649 20
Ninjago Series » Book 3 bleeding edge: the very forefront of technological development After the Overlord's defeat, Ninjago goes into a long time of...
28.4K 1.1K 28
Lloyd makes a wish, and not to y/n's surprise, they end up somewhere other than Earth. They get sent to a different version of Ninjago, and they now...
349K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
2.1K 150 18
[discontinued] ew don't read this please spare yourself 2023 being rewritten, same as paradise 'we met at the end of the world, and sat hand in han...