My Blood

Od Iain62

(Y/n) Black grew up with an an ordinary family nothing magical or special about them. Her mother was murdered... Viac

Characters: Year 1
1 Letter
2 New Friends
3 Gryffindor
4 Classes
5 Third Floor
6 Troll
7 Nicholas Flamel
8 The Dark Forest
Characters: Year 2
10 Back
11 Voices
12 Making Potions
13 Snake
14 Hagrid
15 Follow The Spiders
16 Snake
Characters: Year 3
17 Who I Am
18 Train
19 Professor Hagrid
20 Riddikulus
21 In The Castle
22 The Marauders Map
23 She's Gone Mental
24 Tree
25 Rat
26 It Was The Rat
27 Werewolf
28 Time
29 Wolf
30 My Dad
Characters: Year 4
31 The Quidditch World Cup
32 The Dark Mark
33 Three Schools
34 Professor Moody
35 Not Just Three
36 Fire Talk
37 Potter Stinks
38 The First Task
39 Dress Robes

9 Stop Snape

70 3 1
Od Iain62

We ran towards the hut finding Hagrid outside playing his flute.

    "Hagrid, who gave you the Dragon egg?" Harry asked.

    "What did he look like?" I ask.

     "I don't know, I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid said.

    "This stranger thought you and he must have talked." Harry said.

    "Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him, I said, after Fluffy. A Dragon's gonna be no problem." Hagrid said.

    "Did he seem interested in Fluffy?" Harry wondered.

    "Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy. How often do you come across a 3-headed-dog? Even if you're in the trade? But I told him, I said— I said, The trick with any beast is to know how to calm em. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep. I shouldn't have told you that." Hagrid instantly regretted.

We turn around and run.

    "Thank you Hagrid." I call after him.

—————

We run to Professors McGonagall. She was sitting at her desk in her empty classroom.

   "We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately." Harry demanded.

    "I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of magic and left immediately for London." Professor McGonagall told us.

   "He's gone? Now? But this is important!" Harry stressed. "This is about the Philosopher's Stone."

    "How do you know-"

    "Someone's going to try and steal it." Harry intrupted.

   "I don't know how you four found out about the stone, but I assure you, it is perfectly well-protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories?" Professor McGonagall told us.

We walked through the hall. Back to our dorm. We were convinced it was Snape. Tonight we were going to stop him.

————

We crept out of our rooms and into the Common Room.

   "Trevor." Harry said as we spotted the small toad on the arm of a chair.

    "Trevor. You shouldn't be here!" Ron whispered.

    "Neither should you. You're sneaking out again, aren't you?" Neville accused sitting forward so we could see him.

    "No Neville, listen. We were—" Harry tried as Neville walked in front of us.

    "No, I won't let you!" Neville said. "You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again. I'll-I'll fight you."

    "Neville I'm sorry about this." Hermione took out her wand. "Petrificus Totalus."
Neville instantly froze and fell to the floor.

    "You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant, but scary." Ron said.

    "I never want to be on your bad side." I say.

    "Let's go." We followed Harry out.

————

We all got under Harry's Invisibility Cloak. Keeping close together we walked through the dark hills and to the third floor. Hermione unlocked the door.
There was a harp in the corner of the room playing a tune as the dog was fast asleep. Put the Cloak on the floor.

    "Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." Harry said.

We walked over to the trap door.

    "It's got horrible breath." Ron said.

We pushed its giant paw off the wooden door, the paw was surprisingly incredibly soft.
We pulled the door open and looked down into the dark.

    "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign." Harry instructed. "If something bad happens, get yourselves out."

     "Seems oddly quiet?" I point out.

      "The harp. It's stopped playing." Hermione noticed.

    "Ugh. Yuck!" Ron cried as something wet dripped on his shoulder.
We slowly looked up to see three heads growing down at us.

    "JUMP!" Harry yelled.

Without hesitation I jumped in after him.

    "Woah. Lucky this plant thing's here. Really." Ron said after screaming.

   "Whoa!" I jumped as the vines started to wrap around my legs. Quickly more began to tighten around my body the more I struggled.

    "Stop moving. This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax, if you don't, it will only kill you faster." Hermione told us.

    "Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax!" Ron panicked.

    "HERMIONE!" We all screamed as she sunk into the plant out of view.

    "Now what are we gonna do?" Ron yelled as he continued to move.

    "Just relax!" I hear Hermione yell.

I close my eyes, relax my muscles and breathe. I feel the vines loosen and I soon it hard ground.

    "Are you two okay?" She asked Harry and me as we both stood up.

    "Yeah I'm fine." Harry said.

    "Nothing broken." I confirmed.

    "HELP! Help!" We hear Ron scream from above.

     "He's not relaxing, is he?" Hermione asked.

     "Apparently not." Harry said.

     "He's doing the opposite." I say.

     "We've gotta do something." Hermione said.

     "What?" Harry asked.

     "I remember reading something in Herbogy, um. Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare. It's deadly fun... but with sulk in the sun! That's it Devil's Snare hates sunlight." She pointed her wand up. "Lumus Solem."

A bright light shot up from her wand at the plant above the plant quickly coiled away, and a screaming Ron soon fell.

    "Ron, you okay?" Harry asked.

    "Yeah." He stood up. "Lucky we didn't panic."

    "Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology." Harry said.

We walk towards a wooden door, it was unlocked. We ended a room it had a high ceiling but what was odd was there were hundreds of tiny insects flying above.

   "Curious, i've never seen birds like these?" Hermione said.

    "They're not birds." I say.

    "They're keys." Harry realized. "And I bet one of them fits that door."

We walked over stopping at a broom floating.

   "What's this all about?" Hermione wondered.

    "I don't know." Harry said.

    Ron tried unlocking the door but it wouldn't work.

    "What are we going to do? There must be a thousand keys up there." Hermione groaned.

    "We're looking for a big old fashion one." Rob described.

    "There, I see it! The one with the broken wing." Harry pointed out.

The moment Harry got on the broom all the keys instantly went after him. They quickly went after him following his every moment.
Harry tossed me the key as the keys kept chasing him. I ran to the door unlocking it and running through. The moment Harry flew past us we slammed the door.

We walked into the next room. There were statues in a line in front of us.

"I don't like this. I don't like this at all." Hermione said.

"Where are we?" I wonder.

"A graveyard?" Harry guessed.

"This is no graveyard." Ron said walking forward. "It's a chessboard."
Fires lit up brighting the room. We walked to the centre of the black and white marble floor.

"There's the door." Harry pointed.

But as we walked forward all the pawn's took out their swords blocking our way. When we backed up they went back to normal.

"Now what do we do?" Hermione asked.

"It's obvious isn't it? We've got to play our way across the room." Ron said. "All right. Harry you take the empty bishop's square. Hermione, you'll be the queen-side castle. (Y/n) you're the king side bishop. as for me, I'll be a knight."

We got in our places and the game began. White made the first move and the game went on. It was exactly like real Wizards chess. Pieces went flying everywhere. It was nerve-wracking every time a piece moved. This game wasn't just keeping us from stopping Snape it was also gambling out lives.

"Wait a minute." Harry realized as the game was nearing its end.

"You understand right, Harry. Once I make my move, the queen will take me. Then you're free to check the king." Ron said.

"No. Ron, no!" Harry yelled.

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"He's going to sacrifice himself." Harry said.

"No, you can't." I yell.

"There must be another way!" Hermione cried.

"Do you want to stop Snape from getting that Stone or not? Harry, it's you that has to go on. I know it. Not me. Not Hermione. Not (Y/n). You." Harry nodded. "Knight to h3."

I watched the peace slowly move forward. Next the queen turned approaching Ron. She lifted up her sword and the horse exploded, Ron fell to the stone.

"RON!" Hermione moved to go help him. "No, don't move! Don't forget, we're still playing." Harry told her.

Harry moved forward checkmating the king. The queen's sword fell and the game was over.

We instantly ran to Ron.

"Take care of Ron. Then go to the owlery. Send a message to Dumbledore. Ron's right. I have to go on." Harry told us.

"You'll be okay, Harry. You're a great wizard." I told him.

"Not as good as you." Harry said.

"Me? You and Hermione are far better. Harry you must be careful." I tell him.

He nodded and got up walking to the door.

Harry did it, only it wasn't Snape it was Quirrell. Everything was Quirrell not Snape. Harry defeated him. And just a good little bonus the exams were cancelled.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.2K 63 49
Jean Lily Black is the daughter of Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon. After her father went to Azkaban and her mum was murdered, she was taken in and...
200K 5K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...
36.3K 1.5K 78
BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to help her in her motive. 9 years locked up...
10.8K 331 28
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...